It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Nice work putting your original post together - I'm sure that took some time. I have heard my father talk about this before - alas it will be interesting to see how it will turn out

As for your reply to MLB34, I happen to have researched some of what he's talkin about so here goes. (BTW I can't find his original post for the life of me..so if I'm catchin the end of a discussion long past pardon me)

Originally posted by OldCorp
I'll be the first to admit that I don't know NEARLY enough about the Bible.

I like your humble approach. Neither do I know enough

I don't talk about the "Synagogue of Satan" because I can't say for sure to whom John was referring.

The synagoge of satan was the secret society during Jesus' time, basically the Pharisees as MLB34 said, but also the Sadducees and most importantly the Essenes - of which was the group that claimed to have the hidden mystical knowledges. There is another passage somewhere where Jesus calls the Pharisees a "broad of vipers." This was because he knew that they were part of the secret society, only pretending to be part of the Lord's synagogue. Judas was a member of the Essenes as well.

That is why I'm glad that the ONLY requirement for salvation is the acceptance of Christ as my Lord and Savior. Everything else is just window dressing to be resolved in Heaven.

Agreed
it IS fun to try and figure things out though.

You're completely wrong about the Jews too. God made an EVERLASTING covenant with Abraham and his descendants through Issac. To dismiss that as a fact only shows your agenda, which is obvious by your use of the slanderous "xtians."

Yes you are right in that God made an everlasting covenant with Abraham and his descendants. I used to believe that ALL Jews were the same and good; but my recent research has lead me to believe otherwise.

However, The Thirteenth Tribe MLB34 mentions is probably the tribe of Dan, a certain tribe of the Israelites who was said to have never given up their idol worship, practiced the sacred mysteries, and who you can trace certain Presidents of the US as well as the royal family of Britain back to geneaologically; so basically this tribe's descendants have corrupted alot of even our own society and are speculated to be leading the world to a certain destiny; Rothschild is one of them, as MLB34 said, but there are many more. They are the puppeteers of the reality in our faces. I cannot give you the reference, but there is a verse somewhere talking about the end times where it says that "the north shall wage war with the south" possibly meaning the tribe of Dan vs the rest of the the Jews. This is the serious case of the wolf in sheep's clothing.

In high school I always used to wonder..."Hmm...if Adolf Hitler's a descendant from a Jew, why did he do the Holocaust?" Years later after some research, Hitler turns out to be a bastard child of the Rothschild family, so not just any Jew but descendant of the tribe of Dan. He actually made sure he killed Abraham's lineage Jews during the Holocaust and concentration camps and did his best to let those Jews from the lineage of the tribe of Dan go.

MLB34 mentions the passage where it says "the very elect shall be deceived" concerning the end times. So I'm assuming it may be something even well-educated Christians would least expect. Only time will tell with this as well.

I know it's a strange concept, but researchable and I highly recommend it; it will throw your world upside down and for those of you born again Christians, you will be even more thankful of Jesus' death and resurrection. Basically, when God said Satan is the prince of the world, the great deceiver, and the father of lies, He wasn't kidding. I used to think Satan was just the lil red guy with horns who tries to get you to screw up every now and then; no -- one of the greatest feats he has ever accomplished was to make the world believe he doesn't exist, when in fact, he is more real than we could have ever hoped or imagined. And if he's real, then God's real.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

here's some biblical etymology for the words, gog and magog

gog was the name for the land of magog.
gog/magog was a son of japheth, who was the second son of noah.
gog/magog means mountain
gog is a prince of the land of magog, tubal, rosh and meshech
tubal is east asia minor
rosh is russia (chief prince)
meshech is armenia

this is magog, with references from the arabs, including the words they used for it, and the general location of it, which is in the "extreme north)
tiny.cc...

here is an explanation for the meaning of rosh, apparently arrived at in part due to the history provided by muslim writers who had access to the older names of ancient places (in particular are references in koran)

tiny.cc...

now if all of that is true, gog of magog (prince of the land of magog) is associated with rosh who is chief prince. this to me, sounds like a block of nations with shared borders, north of israel, including armenia and russia.

edit on 1-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

Some folks in christian circles believe that 38-39 may have a dual fulfillment. There are many more prophecies that have, and will have dual fulfillment.

I will post the argument in a day or two. I am referring to the difference between this war in question, and the great battle in the valley were the satan, the man of perdition, and his false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire.....That's right, satan burns in that terrible lake of fire; not managing it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirus
reply to post by OldCorp

Nice work putting your original post together - I'm sure that took some time. I have heard my father talk about this before - alas it will be interesting to see how it will turn out

As for your reply to MLB34, I happen to have researched some of what he's talkin about so here goes. (BTW I can't find his original post for the life of me..so if I'm catchin the end of a discussion long past pardon me)

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know NEARLY enough about the Bible.

I like your humble approach. Neither do I know enough

I don't talk about the "Synagogue of Satan" because I can't say for sure to whom John was referring.

The synagoge of satan was the secret society during Jesus' time, basically the Pharisees as MLB34 said, but also the Sadducees and most importantly the Essenes - of which was the group that claimed to have the hidden mystical knowledges. There is another passage somewhere where Jesus calls the Pharisees a "broad of vipers." This was because he knew that they were part of the secret society, only pretending to be part of the Lord's synagogue. Judas was a member of the Essenes as well.

That is why I'm glad that the ONLY requirement for salvation is the acceptance of Christ as my Lord and Savior. Everything else is just window dressing to be resolved in Heaven.

Agreed
it IS fun to try and figure things out though.

You're completely wrong about the Jews too. God made an EVERLASTING covenant with Abraham and his descendants through Issac. To dismiss that as a fact only shows your agenda, which is obvious by your use of the slanderous "xtians."

Yes you are right in that God made an everlasting covenant with Abraham and his descendants. I used to believe that ALL Jews were the same and good; but my recent research has lead me to believe otherwise.

However, The Thirteenth Tribe MLB34 mentions is probably the tribe of Dan, a certain tribe of the Israelites who was said to have never given up their idol worship, practiced the sacred mysteries, and who you can trace certain Presidents of the US as well as the royal family of Britain back to geneaologically; so basically this tribe's descendants have corrupted alot of even our own society and are speculated to be leading the world to a certain destiny; Rothschild is one of them, as MLB34 said, but there are many more. They are the puppeteers of the reality in our faces. I cannot give you the reference, but there is a verse somewhere talking about the end times where it says that "the north shall wage war with the south" possibly meaning the tribe of Dan vs the rest of the the Jews. This is the serious case of the wolf in sheep's clothing.

In high school I always used to wonder..."Hmm...if Adolf Hitler's a descendant from a Jew, why did he do the Holocaust?" Years later after some research, Hitler turns out to be a bastard child of the Rothschild family, so not just any Jew but descendant of the tribe of Dan. He actually made sure he killed Abraham's lineage Jews during the Holocaust and concentration camps and did his best to let those Jews from the lineage of the tribe of Dan go.

MLB34 mentions the passage where it says "the very elect shall be deceived" concerning the end times. So I'm assuming it may be something even well-educated Christians would least expect. Only time will tell with this as well.

I know it's a strange concept, but researchable and I highly recommend it; it will throw your world upside down and for those of you born again Christians, you will be even more thankful of Jesus' death and resurrection. Basically, when God said Satan is the prince of the world, the great deceiver, and the father of lies, He wasn't kidding. I used to think Satan was just the lil red guy with horns who tries to get you to screw up every now and then; no -- one of the greatest feats he has ever accomplished was to make the world believe he doesn't exist, when in fact, he is more real than we could have ever hoped or imagined. And if he's real, then God's real.

I just wanted to add where I have been focusing my research on with this satan position. Have you ever heard of selling your soul to the devil? Of course, its in alot of movies and books. I have seen alot of movie/music stars actually say they did everything they could, but in the long run it came down to selling their soul to the devil. Katy Perry, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Eminem, Lil Wayne, all suggest this. I would present references but I'd have to go through the videos again and that would take awhile. I can say to youtube search illuminati and music industry and also illuminati and movie industry. All these famous people are throwing up the pyramids, the eye, stars. Listen to lil wayne backwards. Its scary. Aleister Crowley said in his book if you wanted to master music, call on satan.

Have you ever heard of the barcode has 666 in it? Or that most bathroom products or baby products have stars, or a shooting star, or a comet, or a rainbow, or something of that nature? I just thought of that and looked at my angel soft toilet paper. 4 sides on the package, all have Angel Soft copyright on them. BUT, only three sides have stars. Each side has six stars on the letters for that clean sparkly feeling. The back side does not have any stars. Crazy, no? It's not just the tp, its on everything!! Colgate has an angel on a cross with stars around it!

The UN and the vatican have been caught having satanic worship in their buildings, we have satanic symbols on our dollar bill, the politicians are involved in freemasons, skull and bones, bohemian grove, and has ties with the vatican.

a= 6, b= 12, c=18, etc

witchcraft= 666, vatican hill= 666, microchip= 666, computer= 666, and many more. Check out youtube 666calculators page.

And check these videos out, commercial by IBM (We all know IBMs role in the holocaust)

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...=5s

Convenient, right? People are actually clamoring for this. RFID is hackable, so don't get too excited. And this could be the mark of the beast (just to be safe, I believe it is)

I also believe the mark of the beast to be the worship of the sabbath on sunday, instead of saturday. Since the Seal of God is following his commandments and keeping the Sabbath holy, and satan who copies God has his mark of the beast and his own day. On Sunday worship can be traced to paganism. And anyone who can provide proof that the Bible condones this changing of the Lord's Holy day I got a guy that will give you one million dollars, and another guy 10k, to show them the proof (and no, I'm not making this up). Who changed the sabbath from Saturday to Sunday?

So, heres my summary. It's not really what I believe. It's what these powerful men believe. This upper levels of class that got there by selling their soul to the devil (so they believe). It's what they believe in that makes me look the other way and I see Jesus. satan is going to send alot of tricks our way, and indeed his greatest deception was making the world believe he did not exist. His first lie will also be his last lie, because satan is repetitive.

Thanks.
edit on 2-7-2011 by sting130u because: mistakes were made

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I applaud your tenacity in putting together a fine thread. Unfortunately....when you write a script, even if it is allegedly two thousnd or more years old, someone will come along and make the movie happen. It is so obvious, the set-up and exercise of the "plan". I think Ceasars son would be very upset that his intentions were misplaced and that it has come to be what it is today. The Bible itself was written 700 years AFTER the alleged death of one known to many as "Jesus Christ", but whom we do not know for absolute fact, ever existed at all. I was born and baptised a Christian, having studied most of the other religions, it has brought me to the realization of the fraud which has been perpetrated against man by the few who lust and greed for blood to serve their master, whomever that may be, real or fantasy.

A truly sad truth. Again, I applaud your work, very well done and I did appreciate reading it and watching the vids, but again, WHO made the vids? WHO wrote the original books? WHERE did the alleged information come from in the first place. I tell you peanut butter and jelly, and a hundred years after and many dozens of people, it is ham and cheese on rye. Sound about right? Good job though, very good job. No sarcasm either.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

"sorcery" is actually from the word "pharmacopia", which was associated with the use of mind altering drugs during ritual ceremonies. magic is different in that, most of what jesus and jehovah said was possible to do in faith, was akin to what we could define as "magic" today, but not in the sense of sorcery. in effect, thru "faith" and "gifts of the spirit" you could walk on water, move mountains, control the weather, heal the sick/blind/etc, raise the dead, command demons, turn staffs into serpents, part waters, change one element (water) to another element (wine) / command water to come out of a rock, and etc. the only rituals involved are to live a life in accordance with god's will (to include born again by the water and the blood) and faith. i think people have historically played down the abilities we are supposed to have as a believers because it sounds like witchcraft and/or fairy tales and because the priesthoods of the past have attempted to teach that only they have access to the gifts and the rest of us should call on them for help.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
THE GOG MAGOG WAR DOESN'T HAPPEN UNTIL>>>>AFTER>>>>> JESUS CHRIST REIGNS FOR 1000 YEARS. READ ALL OF REVELATIONS 20.

GOG AND MAGOG ARE NOT RUSSIA AND IRAN PEOPLE....RESEARCH GOG AND MAGOG DEFENDERS OF LONDON. THEY HAVE A PARADE EVERY YEAR FOR THE MAYOR OF LONDON AND THEY HAVE FLOATS OF GOG AND MAGOG. THEY HAVE STATUES ALL OVER LONDON OF THEM DEPICTING THEM AS THE DEFENDERS OF LONDON. I HAVE A DOZEN PICTURES OF THE STATUES ON MY FACEBOOK ALBUM.

THERE IS 1000 YEARS OF PROPHECY LEFT AFTER THE MESSIAH COMES. GOG MAGOG WAR HAPPPENS... A F T E R SATAN IS RELEASE FOR THE 2ND TIME AFTER THE 1000 YEARS

Revelation 20
Satan Bound 1000 Years
1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.
The Saints Reign with Christ 1000 Years

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
Satanic Rebellion Crushed

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
The Great White Throne Judgment

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[c] and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.[d] 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

THATS IS LONDON MY FRIENDS
edit on 2-7-2011 by Lynnswideawake because: (no reason given)

"These two 7-feet giants have been striking the time on Gaunt's clock since 1842. They were carved from clear pine and modelled on the figures erected in Guildhall, London, in 1708 to symbolise the conflict between the ancient Britons and the Trojan invaders."

"Mythology tells of the giants Gog and Magog (also known as Corineus and Gogmagog) having been captured in battle by the Trojans and made to serve as porters at the gateway of an ancient palace on a site later occupied by the Guildhall. It is traditional for Gog to stand to the north and Magog to the south."
edit on 2-7-2011 by Lynnswideawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Gog and Magog were two members of the legendary race of giants inhabiting pre-history Britain. They were captured by Brutus of Troy and chained to the doors of the Guildhall to act as porters. There have been many different statues of Gog and Magog at the Guildhall, these figures were created by the Worshipful Company of Basket makers in 2006.

As the story goes, England was peopled by cave-dwelling giants when the Ancient Britons first arrived there. The Britons refused to live sensibly in dark, damp caves like the native giants did and preferred to build houses to found the city... of London. This apparently so incensed one of these giants, Gog, that he waged war on the invaders. The shrewd Magog sided with the Britons, whom he thought all the giants could learn from. After Gog made an unsuccessful attack on London, his brother offered him a choice. Gog could either join Magog in the ancient palace (later the site of the Guildhall) to guard the city, or fight to the death. "Gog’s answer was to whirl his morning star and rush upon Magog. But Magog was armed with a good, stout halbert, provided by the Britons, and he smote his brother, hip and thigh and laid him low." [Centenary Gazette, 1968] However, there is a happy ending. The Britons helped Magog to nurse his brother back to health and, in gratitude, Gog joined Magog as co-guardian of the people of London. Similarly, Melbourne’s Gog and Magog keep careful watch over the Royal Arcade.

Gog and Magog appear as evil figures in the mythology of several different cultures. In the book of Revelation in the Bible, Gog and Magog are the evil powers that will battle God at the end of the world. In Islamic mythology, ...they appear as forces called Yajuj and Majuj that are fighting against Allah (God).

Britain's Gog and Magog were the last survivors of a race of evil giants. After slaying the other giants, the legendary hero Brut brought Gog and Magog back to London to serve as his gatekeepers. According to tradition, Brut, or Brutus, was the founder of London. London's Guildhall has housed monumental figures of Gog and Magog for nearly 500 years.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
lynniswideawake,

they aren't brits, tho. they are giants from a story. it's like if you built a statue to tell about the story of 2 bad guys that tried to mess up your front yard who were then made to clean up your front yard, and you made two statues of them with a rake and a lawn mower. lol

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HologramDenier

are you a special olympics gold medalist? that was so far off topic that you just sound retarded. a war predicted 3500 years ago is unfolding in front of you. did you get that part?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

God doesn't "set us up for a fall" at all. He has given us free will to make our own choices; sometimes those choices are bad ones and we pay the price, just like any disobedient child.

Yes. FREE WILL to make our OWN choices. We pay the price for our own actions, good or bad, not because a invisible guy in the clouds one day said ''Ok guys here you go......tadaa FREE WILL. You may choose as you like but don't f*** up or I'm going to cook your a** in a lake of fire. Have fun''

So much for FREE WILL. We either choose what that gonad in the sky considers 'good' or we burn forever. What a joke.

And the reward for faithful service is an eternity in Paradise

An eternity doing what? Kneeling and worshipping at the feet of an ego maniac while prancing around in a garden? I'd rather pull out my teeth with tweezers.

because we are ALL chosen; it's just that God has decided to work His will through the nation of Israel. After all, He had to pick someone now didn't he?

Oh wow. He sure knows how to pick them. The one nation that could potentially blow up the entire world in the blink of an eye with one stray missile. If Israel are gods chosen nation then that's proof enough that he's a grade-A nutjob.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I apprectiate your efforts for putting this little research of yours but since the OP is mainly based on the fulfillment of Bible prophecies. Do you care to answer these:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I apprectiate your efforts for putting this little research of yours but since the OP is mainly based on the fulfillment of Bible prophecies. Do you care to answer these:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Munfett
Most phophecies in the "bible" was given to the prophets by dimensional time travelers. They put these thoughts into their mind and these men wrote them down. I also find it odd that the jewish nation got most of their history from moses who recored it from a "burning bush". After they showed fear to the giants in the land they were supposed to take the loving god they served condemned an entire generation to die in the desert. I seem to think this was to erase the true past of those people by exterminating that generation.
Revelations was written by John who had an out of body experience (OBE) which is based on eastern mysticism, not exactly in line with the god of the bible. He saw creatures that the egyptians wrote about. He saw things he was told not to write down.
We are witness to a multifaction showdown of beings that have their own agenda. Many of them have been "prepping" mankind for thousands of years to buy into this crap. We are either hated or just being used depending wich faction you are controlled by. Humans are taught to hate, it's not natural. As long as we keep picking sides and hating each other we will continue to be the pawns for these negative energy beings.

Revelation is an amazing work, and I do not pretend to understand all of it. But I do believe that Jesus traveled to the East during the "missing years" not recorded in the Bible. I believe that not only did he teach there, but the monks taught him as well.
I saw a documentary many years ago called, "The Lost Years of Jesus". This documentary also discussed Hitler's obsession with the Spear of Destiny and the Shroud of Turin. I also met Dr. Elisabeth Caspari, who worked directly with Dr. Maria Montessori in India. Madame Caspari traveled to the temple of Himis in the Himalayas and a Lama there presented a document saying, "These documents say your Issa was here." Issa would be the Arabic name for Jesus. Pretty amazing stuff. Also the traveler Nicolas Notovich described this as well. He wrote a book called "The Unkown Life of Christ". Nicholas Roerich was a Russian mystic and painter who also traveled to the East looking for the truth about Jesus and one can find his lovely mountainous paintings of the Himalayas. These people were all told by the indigenous peoples about Issa(Jesus) having been there.
In another series of books, "The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East", the author describes how Eastern adepts are able to walk on water, as Jesus did, so maybe that is where Jesus learned to do it. I know that makes a lot of people mad, because it reduces the sense that "Jesus is God", but it makes so much sense and puts things in a realistic perpspective.

The agenda of the Nephilim have been around all these generations, since the Fall of the Angels from Heaven. They seem to have such vast power and we are helpless against them. But Revelation is pretty specific that The Lord Our Righteousness will win the day.
reluctant-messenger.com...
www.examiner.com...
www.westarinstitute.org...

edit on 2-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eldensword
"Unfortunately, the irony here is that religious fanatics who believe in the magic power of scriptures are the ones who cause the majority of problems in the world. Because their beloved scriptures dictate the way they live their lives we have waged wars across the centuries.
Religion may well turn out to be involved in the next Great War, however it will be in the capacity of a self fulfilling prophecy because people are foolish enough to believe them."

We see and hear this over and over on this thread and others. It looks like you are doing a bit of prophecy of your own.

And how would those that wish this prophecy to come to pass, Ezekiel 38,39, get the victims, the losers of the battle to act in a way that would make sure the outcome? Hay you guys need to attack us so we can say that Ezeliel will be fullfilled? That idea is by far the dumbest retort that could be made about these prophecy. I might add that a retort is all that it is....not anything thought out to a conclusion. But some are foolish enough to eat up this idea of "self fullfilling prophecies". ....one written over 2000 years ago.

The largest problem with Ezekiel being used as a "self fullfilling prophecy" are all the details. Its very detailed.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

About the time, you wrote "Russia" into ancient texts, that was about the time that your entire post could be ignored. It doesn't matter what you write, Russia has no meaning here, it is not an ancient empire, nor has it any position in any ancient texts.

And about "modern israel". The meaning of "Israel" in any ancient text, has absolutely no relevance with modern day times. Ancient "Israel" is not equivalent to "modern israel". Neither the people, nor the country in and by itself. Ancient Israel, is a state that is "fighting" the powers at every step, and is by itself "divided" between power mongers and those of "true intent". No relevance with modern time Israel, which is a puppy state for the Powers at large.

The prophecy written in these texts, are stating ancient states that all have passed ... trying to have them fullfill some wishful thinking of modern times, serves no purpose.
edit on 2-7-2011 by bjarneorn because: Added some text, without making a new post.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You do not have to be atheist or christian in order to not agree or not with what you claim. Yes this prophecies might have a truth to them and can come true but do they really impose that it will be the end of the world. i do not believe for a second that the christian bible is the only book of god. And if you read several other holy books and other prophecies. Then you start to understand how the question is not if it can happen it is what the implications are for the advancement of humanity as a whole. Sadly each major religion only gives us only one piece of the puzzle on what is going to occur. And all three Abrahamic religions say that it is their messiah that will be the mensanger of god. The whole point of this big holy war seems to be the building of the new holy temple in Jerusalem.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
The thing that strikes me is how these ME myths always have such a depressive suicidal core to their belief system. You can't validate your existence till you're dead, know true joy till you're dead. Add to that their bloodlusts. Somebody in the next villiage picked up sticks on a Sunday so they have to come and kill you and all your livestock and make a blood and burnt offering to their God, just to paraphrase some of the insane psychotic muderous 'End of Time' scenarios.

This is an interesting observation considering Ezekiel 38 and 39 are about the validation of Israel.....but a validation to live.

Ok your so called "paraphrase" is not a paraphrase of anything but your warped mind. And the bloodlust talked about in Ezekiel is the blood lust of the nations that rise against Israel....not the people holding the prophecy.

Ezekiel 35The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face against Mount Seir, and prophesy against it, and say to it, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, Mount Seir, and I will stretch out my hand against you, and I will make you a desolation and a waste. I will lay your cities waste, and you shall become a desolation, and you shall know that I am the Lord. Because you cherished perpetual enmity and gave over the people of Israel to the power of the sword at the time of their calamity, at the time of their final punishment, therefore, as I live, declares the Lord God, I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; because you did not hate bloodshed, therefore blood shall pursue you.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join