It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

interesting video, i'm watching atm. i just wanted to clarify something. i have been researching and pondering all the little bits of data i've found and this is what i think is going on: some occult branches believe that nimrod (egyptian narrmer, akkadian enmerkar, and after death, osiris) is the ALPHA of the alpha and the omega (the first in the pharaonic line). however, evidence suggests that the pharaonic order is much older than nimrod, predated the flood, and the first pharaoh was actually, yeshua. long story but ties into him calling himself the second adam.

as a result, i think those who believe the first (ALPHA) is nimrod, are going to attempt to justify his return as the OMEGA. but nimrod's claim to fame was that he was the first world emperor AFTER the flood, a nephilim (he became a mighty one, after he was already born, so something weird happened to that guy)/

anyway, some of this theory is from the research of peter goodgame. who i interviewed on my blogtalk radio show. you can hear it here:
ironshow.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Nicely organized and summarized. Some explanations of that prophecy take up entire books. I myself am not certain of the timeline, but I would probably fall in line with those who place this war as being before any rapture or tribulation. There have been a couple of times when I really thought the war was going to begin but it always seems to get delayed. I do believe it will be soon though.

Keep the faith Brother.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I'm afraid we're just going to agree to disagree. I cannot take these begats and begets, the books surrounding the Abrahamic faiths are mish mash of fabulist fairy tales self fulfilling 'prophesies' and fascist, racist, misogynist political machinations. Always in these prophetic end of times scenarios the arms and armies of the religious imperialists are a large part of the doomsday scenario. It never is hosts of angels or preturnatural horsemen, no always gangs of religious imperialists bearing down on one. Self fulfilling prophecy.
As for your statements about Abram being the patriarch of the Jews and the Arabs through his sons, that would make them related. However I take an inference from the way you say it that then they somehow became two totally different races of people. no doubt your take on genetics would be equally interesting.
So we are caught between two halves of the same tribe, an internecine fued that has caused problems for the world for 1400 years now whilst the two halves of that tribe war to create armageddon scenarios to fulfill, self fulfill if you will, prophecies to re-inforce Abraham and the Old Testament creation Myths.
The thing that strikes me is how these ME myths always have such a depressive suicidal core to their belief system. You can't validate your existence till you're dead, know true joy till you're dead. Add to that their bloodlusts. Somebody in the next villiage picked up sticks on a Sunday so they have to come and kill you and all your livestock and make a blood and burnt offering to their God, just to paraphrase some of the insane psychotic muderous 'End of Time' scenarios.
People take the OT as true early recorded history so what about other ways to smite your 'believer in other things' enemy (to hell with 'thou shalt not kill'). Well how about circling the city 7 times do a bit of more hocus pocus then cook your food over a fire of human feaces. Yes that's in there as well. Think psychiatrists might say "whoa chap that's rather anal!"
What about the fact it makes the Jewish people history's first recorded mass murderers and genocidal lunatics. For you who take the Bible as the history of mankind, other cultures histories and belief systems were later deviations from the true path. Archaeology would of course dispute that but hey that's only science and evidence what do those two concepts have to do with truth.
So the visiting of doomsday scenarios to other belief systems and cultures with their attendant massacres is nothing new to the Abrahamic faiths. The time and effort going round cowing each individual has always proven impossible to maintain for any dictator so give them a belief system that watches you even better than todays surveillence, put it inside their head and then threaten them en masse. Works every time.
So in short it's all fallacy. Genetics, well they believe they've tied it down to 7 mitochondrial sets out of Africa, archaeology no evidence of Jewish slaves building the pyramids, no evidence of the Exodus. So if the beginning is a lie what on Earth do they know about some catastrophe to end it all.
Well why not create that catastrophe just as 'proof' you were right all along!
edit on 30/6/11 by goldentorch because: punctuation

edit on 1/7/11 by goldentorch because: spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I believe in evolution and although you nod towards evolution in your reply I am not sure you have totally grasped the concept. The only thing i can say about a lifespan built in is that although Adam was supposed to be punished for Eve's wrongdoing (misogynist...much!), he lived another 900 yrs or so.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
reply to post by undo

I believe in evolution and although you nod towards evolution in your reply I am not sure you have totally grasped the concept. The only thing i can say about a lifespan built in is that although Adam was supposed to be punished for Eve's wrongdoing (misogynist...much!), he lived another 900 yrs or so.

yeah i don't believe in evolution in its current form. i think micro evolution is obvious but macro is not so obvoius and further, that even if macro is the possible explanation, i don't think itapplies to humans, at the time in when it's said to. i don't discount science, i just question how thousands of years of history is thrown away just because we didn't understand it 300 years ago. archaeology, as a science hadn't even been created yet and most of the ancient world was still buried under tells and flood silt. as a result, available ancient texts were claimed to be invalid. later, the ancient texts were vindicated by the new science of archaeology. unfortunately, due to how many big wigs had authored critical papers on the concept that the ancient world was one big lie/farce/fantasy, the ancient texts continued to be ignored. when questioned why, they simply said "you don't want to go back to believing in fairies do you?"

an example: they claimed the ancient greek histories, annals, and epics, were all fakes, because (they claimed) the ancient greeks couldn't write at the time their texts were said to be written. turned out they were wrong, but it took 40 years and the adoption of archaeology as a branch of higher learning, to discover this. too late for greek ancient history though. it was all pitched into the fairy tale bin, as was the rest of the ancient world. this is what happens when the important people sign their names on a position. even if the position is proven incorrect, they still have enough clout to maintain the incorrect position, even in the face of evidence to the contrary.

consider it like this: let's say earth gets hit by a space rock which wipes out the civilizations but some remote areas survive it. one day, hundreds or even thousands of years later, our ancestors find our texts, and call them fairy tales because things like space flight, cloning, artificial insemination and etc, are not possible for them so they couldn't have happened in our time either. that's about the gist of it.

edit on 1-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

wow that is really an interesting video for how short it is. now correct me if i'm wrong but don't they believe the moshiach will rule the nations with a rod of iron? is the rabbi basically telling netanyahu to get busy and provide the new world order ruler ?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have been spending time going through family history to see if maybe some far off distant relative said good bye to his lower level ape brother. Gonna take some time...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Yes the time will totally comes swiftly on that day but ISRAEL is no more arrogantly like what they have being doing today.Surely who ever that joints in the house of the Lord that days,and every nation that are joining in the name of the Lord together with love to each other.An not like now where the hatred between the muslim,christian and jews

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by starmarine99
reply to post by OldCorp

Yes the time will totally comes swiftly on that day but ISRAEL is no more arrogantly like what they have being doing today.Surely who ever that joints in the house of the Lord that days,and every nation that are joining in the name of the Lord together with love to each other.An not like now where the hatred between the muslim,christian and jews

Say what?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
reply to post by LightAssassin

I've done and am still doing the research the bible is nothing more then a historical account of ancient times that was bound together by a Roman Emperor to try to bring the Roman Empire back together so instead of worshipping many gods the Romans could now just worship one god with a set of rules sorted out at the council of Nicea to keep the people in check trust me mate I know my history i've been studying ancient history for nearly 18 yrs and i far from know everything and i dont assume to know everything but what i do know is proven fact.

Yep, agreed with everything you've said. Check out the Book of Enoch if you havent already, I posted the link and gave a quote above.

Maybe if you can help me locate the Book of Jezihra too, I cannot find this one.
edit on 30-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Yeah mate i don't believe i have read that book before so i'll check it out and i'll try to track down that book you are after

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I must say with all the knowledge i have on ancient civilisations this is one of the most enjoyable and incitful debates i have had, people on both sides of the argument have reason to believe they are right and in the end it will all come down to what happens in the future!!
All i have to say is that if whoever is proven correct will the other side consede defeat and say they were wrong or will they just say it will happen in 5 years time instead of now??

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Yes and Jesus carried a gun not an olive branch,
and he bailed out the money traders rather than throwing
them out on their asses;
and the hypocrites
continue to permeate their stench into society,
claiming that only their opinion counts and
death to those that disagree. (how pious of them
)

Originally posted by Rob37n
Give me Ezekiel 23 any day of the week.
Much more entertaining.

Oholibah is Jerusalem.
Oholibah, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will stir up your lovers against you, I will bring them against you from every side . . .
and those of you who are left will fall by the sword.
They will take away your sons and daughters, and those of you
who are left will be consumed by fire.

Originally posted by curious7
Anyone else thinking the Antichrist (or supposed figure) could come from a Muslim nation

Bible says Jewish,
supposedly Jesus returns after Sharon has died.

Seems anyone can translate and rewrite the bible to suit their
political agenda these days.
Truth is, this practice is nothing new.
The Roman empire used this same technique.

edit on 1/7/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Logarock

Just so you know I havent been inside a church building for 25 years save for weddings, but 1 time. Dont follow men in robes.

You're still following the political authorities. They ARE the men in robes.

Like the man said "I dont consider myself subject to much of anything". Dont know what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

When people talk about macro-evolution they tend to be fitting it in a spatial awareness figuration that we inherited. What I mean by that is we inherited a time of a number of thousand years since the beginnings and space as a blanket spotted with stars pulled over us on an evening because the sun had entered the realm of the dead for the night. Later thought processes of course dismissed this but i feel perhaps without the expansion of spatial awareness about the size of the universe.
Same spatial thinking is needed to grasp the ideas of macro or even micro evolution. It's taken billions of years so of course both are quite possible given the timescales. The journey of the Whale from four legged ungulate to the creature we see now is well documented, so although people claim not to believe in biblical notions they still get trapped in some belief that humanity could not have gone through such evolutionary changes. Why?
Oh! I remember why now, if it wasn't the God of human sacrifice that put us here it was some spaceman!
Religion or at least the doom laden end of times Middle Eastern version compresses many of these spatial notions to a timescale that suits the beginnings of their fascist triumviarate's ie: the Abrahamic religions, attempt to absolutely dominate the world. These are obviously fallacious.
So in my belief system I have to face up to the same belief system in it's Janus face contradictions. That is to say UFO's are gonna destroy us because they created us or God is gonna destroy us because it created us.
Evolution whatever tags or sub genre you wish to attach to it is true and the evidence lives within you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Either you believe that Christ already returned (like he said to his disciples in Matthew), or you are 100% sure Christ will return at some point. In order for prophecy to be 100% accurate, all of it must come to pass.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

You just do not know how to stop, I don't even know why you continue!

Same could be said for the religious folk. Sadly for you, I'll never stop. While you will one day end up in a total state of psychosis.

Think about it, saying God's name is vain is saying "I am God", do you not know what vain means? Referring to GOD, God, or YAHWEH (YHWH) is not using God's name in vain, unless of course your name is Yahweh!

Seeing how you think you're smug twisting things to fit your interpretation again, I'll leave you to dabble in ignorance.

As for denying ignorance should we just deny the fact that the Bible exists, the Torah exists, and the Quran?

Of course a religious person would argue like this, because you people don't even know how to form an argument or think without being stuck somewhere.

No, because that would be ignorant now wouldn't it?

Lets see, what you just said is; a book exists and for us to deny it exists is ignorance. I agree. Anyone agrees. But it's still a completely IRRELEVANT argument.

(Don't answer that because you are just arguing for arguing sake and that just means you have no real opinion)

Yeh right, you're the one believing to believe. What is it exactly you're running from?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

Ill tell you what Zamini, i like you, i dont know why, but i like you, so ill go easy on ya bud,ok?

What...? and you think worshipping a "holy book" person or entity youve never met,seen,heard,touched,smelt doesnt look stupid? i mean come on, listen to yourself.

I think you interpreted my post wrong.

I just said it's as stupid to worship a comic book as it is to worship a "holy book" or any other book for that matter.

Im not sure what mean by the rest of that statement, so ill just leave it alone.

Then you need to do some reading into philosophy.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hey Zamini

Ill tell you what Zamini, i like you, i dont know why, but i like you, so ill go easy on ya bud,ok?

I thought that might put a smile on ya face lol.

I just said it's as stupid to worship a comic book as it is to worship a "holy book" or any other book for that matter.

I had a feeling that was how you meant that lol, but wasnt sure,but if you werent saying that seriously, i do agree with you.

Then you need to do some reading into philosophy.

Maybe i do Zamini,maybe i do.At the end of the day tho,philosophical sayings wont and arent going to help me come to a conclusion on something,but proof will.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

Maybe i do Zamini,maybe i do.At the end of the day tho,philosophical sayings wont and arent going to help me come to a conclusion on something,but proof will.

Well yeh, but it will give you an insight into the thinking of people, an insight into where certain thoughts and ideas originate(under which religion/political leaning etc).

It's a form of proof, but I understand what you're talking about; the floating on clouds philosophy, philosophy

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Well yeh, but it will give you an insight into the thinking of people, an insight into where certain thoughts and ideas originate(under which religion/political leaning etc). It's a form of proof, but I understand what you're talking about; the floating on clouds philosophy, philosophy

Yes i do agree with you Zamini,you sound like a very smart and informed person by the way.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join