It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

I do not see what that has to do with what I said.

:shrug:

Have fun baiting, though.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adurna
reply to post by sting130u

One again why is Islam continuously branded as a copy and created by Satan? I'm sorry but if you actually study all three religions in depth and not just read and watch what you get off the internet and the media then you will find that the Qu'ran and this is someone who has actually read is mor detailed and more advanced by the bible which WAS written by MAN and not by Jesus.. It was actually written by people who never met Jesus. The Qu'ran is the word of God and was written in the time of Muhammad where as the bible was written after Jesus. I hate pointing tge finger but what you say cannot go undisputed! Why do you have to keep pointing out differences when we have so much common ground. I'm sorry its people like you that the Illuminati have played. They have played all three of these great religions into fighting among themselves allowing them to take control!

Because the other books state Jesus as a prophet, when it was his blood that was spilled for our sins, being the Son of God. Does this sacrifice not make sense to any of you unbelievers? Makes perfect sense for me. The only lamb without a blemish, the one who was pure and free of sin, died for our sins and took it upon himself. The book of quran and the hadith (which the hadith is WAAAAY off) were written with basically the same message, but still deny Jesus. Jesus was not a prophet, he was the Son of God, which God loved very much so and was very pleased with him, and he died for our sins so we wouldn't have to face perdition. If thats too difficult to understand, I'm sorry. Just look into your other 60000 paths to God and continue to wonder. The answer was right there in front of you and you chose to look somewhere else. It's like a kid that won't settle for 2+2=4, he looks for another way. This is exactly why we are where we are.

And again, its not about religion. It's about your choices, your thoughts, your perspective. Don't let others influence your decision, make up your own mind. I did, and it brought me back to Christ after 6 years of atheism.

And as for the nutjob on May 21, 2011. Clearly this guy was wrong, and a false prophet. He had 77m sitting in his bank account on that day. If you truly believed what you were saying on the world was going to end, would you be sitting on that kind of money? I would have done good with it. Instead he laughed at the idiots that believed him and ran off with their money. It's peoples actions and decisions that influence your thoughts. So a christian blew up some abortion clinics, now all christians are nuts? No, this guy was not living by the Book. So the media is worried about christians taking over the country? No, because true christians know that vengeance is not up to us, that lies in the hands of God.

I truly believe that every single person will have thousands of chances and millions of signs of how to receive salvation. And when we get to that location, God will show you every single chance you had, including this thread. If you chose to turn away from the truth that many times, why should He give you another chance after you've had hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of chances?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Adurna

I have no problem with any person on this planet. I am just pointing out that Jesus said himself the He was the light, the truth, and the only way to the Father, and no one shall see the kingdom of Heaven except through him. Jesus never claimed to be a prophet. Your quran is much like the Bible, I can see that. I can see the message of God and the goodness of your book (well, half of the book
) But BOOM, Jesus is now on the same level as other prophets? No, Jesus was the Son of God. Plain and simple. This is Satan's deception. If he can split the truth up into 23904823049 versions and than change one thing in those than only one group will go for the truth and the others are divided and lost.

I would never turn a muslim away from refuge, or any other religion, or race, or whatever. I know alot of muslims and christians messed up things for us but we do have commonground. We both love God and want to be with him again and leave the hypocrite lying thieving manipulative cheating people behind, but the one thing we have different is I accept I'm a sinner and need Jesus as all of mankind clearly does, and you believe God will just pardon your sins if you work real hard at it and show faith. I think we are past the point of saying sorry. As I tell my kids- Sorry is a good start, but it doesn't fix what happened.

Who knows, it's all my opinion and maybe we all do have a different path to God. But after driving myself nuts searching for the truth one verse really stood out to me and made my life ALOT simpler.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Satans first deception- Making us believe we are all gods. His last deception- Making us believe we are all gods. New Age, paganism, astrology, science, they all lead to the same thing. Perdition.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You didn't really address my question..I asked why is Islam in general met with so much opposition! Especially among Christians like yourselves. Also you did not meet any of my arguments with any explanations, you merely restated your beliefs about Christianity and that everybody else is wrong. I bet you did not know who the savior in Islam is, the one who will slay the Anti-Christ/ Dajjal. We believe Jesus will. We do not even believe Jesus was killed! The only reason Christians cling to their belief that Jesus is the son of God and that he died for our sins is that without you would be Jews or Muslims! Also do any other Christians realize that Jesus was actually a Jew? Does that not mean that there should be no Christianity if you should be following Jesus? Should you not consider yourself reformed Jews instead of creating an entirely new religion? I am pointing out the holes in your lack of arguments and unless you can provide a proper well reasoned argument you merely flailing in the dark for a rope that you refuse to grasp.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Well which one is it? You first say you don't have a connection with a higher power because you are special???.WTF??? Then you finish saying you do have a special connection that not all have? I think your confused. Way confused. Which is ok, just admit it.

FYI- this what happens to people when they only read one book.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thank you for such a positive comment. I myself have read the bible and why should we argue when we have a common ground. However I must disagree when you say that the Quran is Satan's. And also the bible was written after Jesus and could have been changed. But once again that is my opinion and we should still unite together against the real threat! If Islam was derived from Satan then why would the Prophet Muhammad tell us if we do not understand something or need advice go to the People of the Book meaning the Christians or Jews. He wanted Unity Jesus wanted Unity and Moses wanted Unity under one God. The only thing we seem to differ on is the validity of Holy Books (or half) and the position of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth

The one thing all the other "religions" and theories and conspiracies and everything else out there have in common is they are all missing the fact that Jesus was Son of God and died for our sins. And thats the only way...

If your so sure of that, prove it...

Cheers in advance.

Prove it, to you? Do your own research, I've done enough of my own and still am. How about you get off your lazy butt and look for yourself. Youtube has a way of censoring videos, I think alot of us can agree on that. Ok, what about the people that put videos up praising Jesus? Censored, deleted, removed due to copyright( ya sure!). Videos talking bad about Jesus, left up. Rap and rock praising the devil- famous. Christian rock and rap- underground and underpaid.

David Icke, Alex Jones, others that speak out against the elites are still alive and well and preach an uprising against TPTB. Yet Bill Cooper and others like him were killed, or framed, or are missing after speaking out against the system, TPTB. The difference between the two groups? One preached the truth while speaking out against TPTB, and the others make money on their thoughts, they sell products, they run websites, and they speak about Jesus as if hes the cause of this. This is what people want.

For believers- Check out this video on the new age of aquarius. This guy did alot of research and alot of interviews. It's long, but very much worth it. Helped me strengthen my faith so I wouldn't stray (which is easy when your ignorant)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

How do you know he has not researched it? The whole reason it that if you want defend something defend it. Also maybe he is saying there is a lack of proof?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

Why would it make me(or anyone familar with the bible go "hmmm?" The bible clearly states that Abram(later changed to Abraham which means "father of multitudes.) came from the land Ur. His wife, Sarai, was barren, and gave him her handmaiden Hagar. To Hagar was born as son named Ishmael. But this was not what God had promised. When Sarah gave birth to Isaac at the age of 99, it was the son that God had promised.
Hagar began to mock Sarah, whereupon she demanded of Abraham that he cast Hagar and Ishmael out.
Ishmael became the "father" of the Arabs, while Isacc became father of the Jews.
Thas comes from Genesis, chapter 16.
It appears to me that the conditions we live in today are predicted in the first book of the Torah.
Kinda makes you go HMMMMM!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Not really as this is stated in the Qu'ran. Don't you wonder why god gave Abraham two sons? And was that right of Sarah to mock Hagar? And also in the Qu'ran stated that Abraham did not want to leave Hagar and Ishmael but God said to and said He would raise a nation from them. Is this not God telling us that we all come from the same source? The same source of truth?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Adurna

We do need to unite against this evil, your absolutely right about that. I always wonder what happened to people standing up against the system and doing something about the wrongdoings, but I guess everyone is to occupied with their lives to really care. Which is exactly what they wanted. I'd love to go stage a protest, but I'm worried about bills and food. Everyone seems to believe what they see on tv or hear on the radio, and doesn't believe the person standing in front of them. Must I be in a box for you to believe me?

I am watching a video on youtube right now about Gog and Magog, and the qurans take on it is much more interested and intriguing than the Bible. Gog and Magog being released during the chile miners rescue. Have you ever heard of that? The story of the people in the cave for 300 solar years or 309 solar years and God locking up Gog and Magog, and the story on the Chile miners (the 33) being rescued and releasing Magog? Check out his numbers. Every thing adds up to 3, 11, 33, 66. Very interesting stuff.

This is part 29, the rest is equally interested and should be thought upon. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I am only sixteen so I don't know how stressful it is to need to pay the bills and provide for yourself and your family. I always want to rise against the system but everyone is to caught up in their lives to notice whats going around them? In the end however it isnt about beating the system. Its about winning the war within. Its about supporting the good and forbidding the evil inside and out. Eventually the system will fall. Thats a given. But I want to be pure and ready when it is time.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Adurna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You guys are in a endless debate about nothing, its doesnt mean crap, any of it.
Jeez...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

And Im sorry but if you dont care then dont post. Atheism is really only a result of what the systems wants you to be. As it says on the bottom of the dollar bill.. "A new secular order" You are merely a successful result. No offence

edit on 30-6-2011 by Adurna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Adurna

Trust me, stop reading the bible and read as much as possible every other book out there. Learn from someone elses expierences. And remeber whatever you read never take at face value. Every book has its agenda. With age you will learn to sift thru the crap.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

If you read the above posts you would realize I am obviously not christian. I am a Muslim and have read all three holy books and as much books as I can get my hands on. (Im weird in my generation but what can I do?)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Adurna

Sorry , i stand corrected

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Trust me, stop reading the bible and read as much as possible every other book out there. Learn from someone elses expierences. And remeber whatever you read never take at face value. Every book has its agenda. With age you will learn to sift thru the crap.

Adurna, i would take Dilly1's advice,but if not, keep on reading that gibberish...and living your fantasy life while worshipping something that doesnt exist,have fun.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

That touched deep didn't it.

Not me, hogwash doesn't touch me deep.

I agree with you, those who claim such a thing are not!

I'll make it easy for you so you don't misunderstand me; there are no chosen people. It's made up. By default it becomes false for anyone to claim anyone is a chosen people then.

The Lemba have only wanted to be recognized as Jews yet others have denied them, this is where I feel that the scales are tipping!

If people feel the need to be recognized as something, why not recognize them as such? As long as it does not involve supremacy, ie. one persons life becomes worth more than another persons life. That's a slippery slope to Nazi Germany right there and I don't give a crap about Godwin.

You certainly are agitated by your words when I am neither claiming to be Jew or Lemba!

You know, someone told me one day that taking words too serious could be hazardous to ones understanding. This one guy I was told, took words so serious that when someone used the word hate one day - the guy became a little depressed.

If you are speaking in general you did not do a very good job of it

Well it is in general because I can assure you that there are many religions that believe they are superior or that God made their people superior or chose them etc. and in the past these perceptions have led to wars and genocide - because one group believed they had divine authority while the other thought the same. I often wonder if there was no one back then to tell them they were psychotic.

it sounds as if you feel I am a racist.

Obviously you are not. However, if you choose to believe that one group of people is supposed to be put on a higher pedestal than another group of people, based on where these groups of people are born, then yes, that is a supremacist belief you're holding.

Feeling better than someone else, being better than someone else, being chosen before someone else...all of these are worthless when all they can produce is war. Leading to a conclusion that these things are causes for war, therefore, if we would like to keep our planet in one piece and progress as humans we have to avoid these things.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In all fairness can you prove to me in science where God does not exist? Here is a scientific proof: Energy cannot be created or destroyed but must be converted from one form to another. And if you know your science e=mc2 or Einsteins theory of relativity states that at the base level everything is energy. Therefore everything is energy and then therefore that energy exist and had to have come from somewhere. And all energy in this universe takes forms such as heat or light therefore when the big bang took place scientists say pure energy was released? What is pure energy? I would say pure energy comes from God who does not exist withing space and time as he creates that he does not have a form as he created form etc. And you cannot have an infinite number of events because there has to be a first. Otherwise all the events are constantly waiting on each other but as cause and effect states there had to be a cause.

So after reading that do you really think I am brain washed?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join