It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I am not trying to save anybody here. The OPs topic was Ezekiel and we were discussing that. Those of us that believe and read and study the thing are aware that you feel the way you do about it. Its just not going to be easy at all to upset our holdings on Ezekiel as you may suppose. We do think....alot....even though there are those rare types out there that really dont have to think....they know. I am trying to think for you benifit here not my own.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

You are correct in a purly humanistic way of thinking. But God does have a problem with a world that wont let Him have chosen people.

How do you know God has a problem?

How can you even bring up the audacity to claim you know what an all powerful, all knowing entity has problems with or not? This is the psychosis I keep talking about.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
As far as the present world situation being a description of the situation of the Prophecy----
take a look at this verse;

11And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, ...
Snip from Ezekiel 38: 11

can you realistically say that the land of Isreal has no 'Walls'...

hellfire, there's close to 500 miles of seperation wall in the Jerusalem surrounds alone...

go look at the images of the sentry towers on what looks like 30ft prison walls of shear concrete.

I believe you believe, even if you have to edit the factual reality to get a contemporary fufillment of the prophecy concerning Gog/Magog & Israel, etc etc

this world stage is nowhere near to being ripe for the Gog/Magog war.... your fanciful thinking is clouding out the factual reality all around us.

edit on 30-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

We do think....alot....even though there are those rare types out there that really dont have to think....they know.

I am trying to think for you benifit here not my own.

No you're not. Stop lying. The only one concerned with other peoples well being here are the people who are trying to tell you not to trust authority and not let yourself be guided into state of being dictated by abusive men in robes.

I've said enough, you have the choice to think for yourself. I do see an inherent value within religion BUT that does not mean these self-fulfilling prophecies are something to be followed - as they will come to fruition once there are enough believers. Comprende? :-)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think the OP's assessment of the rise of Gog and Magog is unfair to the muslim nations. Many "christians" posting here keep suggesting that the anti-christ will be from a muslim origin. And then they go as far to say that Israel is a victim and that Iran are the bad guys. Anyone who makes Israel the victim then supports the genocide that is taking place and any follower of any abrahamic religion knows that this is an atrocity to nature and mankind. Have you not noticed that all the revolutions taking place in the arab nations are happening because of the corrupt leaders that the US helped rise to power such as Mubarak. These people are rising up because they are being denied basic rights and you say they are going to be the one of the main evils in the last battle? Im sorry but I would not consider the OP a true christian as he condones the genocide of thousands.

One point that may be off topic is that all three abrahamic religions are so similar because they come from the SAME GOD just at different points in time. So if a christian says Islam is a false religion because it came after christianity then Christianity is a false religion because it came after Judaism.
Also how are Iran the bad guys. All their neighbours have either been attacked or corrupted by the US in the "defence" Israel. Have any Arab nations actually attacked Israel? NO! So why do thy keep insisting that these nations are a threat? I am not trying to put the blame on anybody as if its going to happen its going to happen and there is no point putting the blame on someone else.

I worship the ONE GOD the same God of Moses Jesus and Mohammud and all the other prophets. (peace be upon them all!)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Faith is just belief in the absence of fact. Everything you cannot answer with logic you choose to fill it with biblical versus. Your not alone science freaks do the same thing with their theories and mathematical equations. You need to learn to read more and stop reading the bible. I think you have read it once too many times. Reading the bible over and over is exactly like the debunkers believing the 911 commision report as the word of lord. Use it as a referance but dont take literally. Your literally making your world smaller smaller.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

You are correct in a purly humanistic way of thinking. But God does have a problem with a world that wont let Him have chosen people.

How do you know God has a problem?

How can you even bring up the audacity to claim you know what an all powerful, all knowing entity has problems with or not? This is the psychosis I keep talking about.

This is in relation to what is said in the works of His prophets. He told them and they were just weak humans and He is an all powerfull entity...who by the way believe He owns all of mankind and can chose some over others for any number of reasons and gets POed when others dont like it. At this point I am just telling you what the prophets say. I could at this point say I believe or dont believe but its not going to lend anything to your understand of what Ezekiel said unless we have a look at it. If you believe its bull crap based of a faulty understanding men have about a chosen people then you may want to attack that point made by Ezekiel. But yea I do believe Ezekiel talked with God and Gods people. Ezekiel is almost a totally a dialog between God, His people....Ezekiel as go between.. with some pointed warnings tossed in to other tribes in the area as well. Ezekiel is very clear in what he says....and yea hes all about the chosen people, their judgment, their loss of their homeland, their return to homeland, a large war and much much more. Very race specific. Very tribe specific, nation specific. I wont deny that of toss it out just becouse of that.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Your problem is you think you are special(none of us are) , so in doing that you continue to think you have some connection with a higher power and especially Ezekiel as a person. But dont worry ,i dont want you to change . please continue , I'm enjoying this.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Greensage

And of course, the danger with these hogwash stories is that not one but several groups of people will lay claim to the "chosen people" title.

Get over yourselves, nobody is chosen over another human being you silly racial supremacists.

That touched deep didn't it. I agree with you, those who claim such a thing are not! The Lemba have only wanted to be recognized as Jews yet others have denied them, this is where I feel that the scales are tipping!

You certainly are agitated by your words when I am neither claiming to be Jew or Lemba!

If you are speaking in general you did not do a very good job of it, it sounds as if you feel I am a racist.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

We do think....alot....even though there are those rare types out there that really dont have to think....they know.

I am trying to think for you benifit here not my own.

No you're not. Stop lying. The only one concerned with other peoples well being here are the people who are trying to tell you not to trust authority and not let yourself be guided into state of being dictated by abusive men in robes.

Just so you know I havent been inside a church building for 25 years save for weddings, but 1 time. Dont follow men in robes.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Your problem is you think you are special(none of us are) , so in doing that you continue to think you have some connection with a higher power and especially Ezekiel as a person. But dont worry ,i dont want you to change . please continue , I'm enjoying this.

Oh boy. Lets continue the comedy then. I dont think I have a connection with a higher power becouse I am special...as you say none of us are....but I do have a special connection that not all of us have.
Dang right.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Haha my names Ezekiel, good to see it in writing in once and a while.
Honestly, havnt people realized yet that the bible is just a storybook?,crafted for certain agenda's in my personal opinion.
Have you seen "God", if the answer is no then why do you worship it? lol, ive never seen god, so guess what? i dont worship "it", pretty darn simple if you think about it.
Ever heard of SUN WORSHIP, well this was something that still happens today and has been practiced for a very long time, id say about, since the dawn of man on this planet seeming it would be the first major thing they see every day for their entire life, kinda like ours...and guess what if you think logically again, you should realize that the second thing would be the moon, which they would of seen every night, this is why alot of things from our history relates to them two things and lots of other things seen in space from earth.
Its really that simple,honestly, thats why you see the sun or the suns glory on alot of "religious" symbols and such in all aspects of "religion", thats because sun worship was and has been masked with "religions" with certain agenda's.Earlier man was alot smarter than us, you know why? Because they believed in things they could see or had seen, not made us crap,look through out known history and you will notice it.

edit on 30-6-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
reply to post by goldentorch

The Powers that be USE the bible to their advantage just like satan has done and will do until HIS TIME IS NO MORE >Just as satan did in the garden he used the very words of GOD twisting and turning it into something he could use to convince them that they MISINTERPRETED THE WORDS OF GOD >>>satans desire is for people to NOT TAKE THE WORD OF GOD SERIOUSLY (which is why he twists and turns THE TRUTH OF GOD into a LIE )convincing them that they HAVE IT ALL WRONG so he can ENSLAVE THEM UNTO HIMSELF >>...

I have real difficulty with the whole Satan in the Garden of Eden thing. Remembering that the serpent supposedly tempted Adam and Eve with the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge and the understanding of the difference between right and wrong. I'm sorry but what!!!!!!
You are talking of a God, the supposed parent in this case wanting to keep his children in ignorance and ignorant of the differences between right and wrong. Not only that the phallocentric homoerotic priesthoods of questionable or celibate sexuality have distorted that through time to seem like Eve tempted Adam with sex and therein lies the whole worlds problems it's also caused the denigration of women's rights not only to a sexuality but basic human rights throughout history. Not only that the Abrahamics insist that children are born tainted with this supposed sin.
I'm not going to give a link I really do not wish to offend your sensibilities. If we take what I've said above about Satan tempting Adam and Eve with knowledge and a moral basis and continue to a quick recap of a youtube video that examined the actions of God to that of Satan by any modern legal system Satan would get the lesser sentence.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Goldentorch, honestly, read back your own post and see how silly you sound,even the post your replying to sounds silly,are you guys trying to decipher a storybook?
Cant you see this alleged "jesus christ/god thing" vs this supposed "devil/satan thing" is very simular to something?
Kinda like, Batman and Robin Hood vs Mr Freeze and the Joker, its sounds just as fictional than what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Can you give references to back up your claims? I've entertained the idea myself in the dark of night, whiile pondering the mysteries of the Universe.

U2U me. No sense in cluttering this thread with extraneous stuff.

To OP. I have read the bible extensively, although I have obviously not studied as deeply as you have. However, in the overall view of things, I have to agree with you.

And a question for the atheists out there who are attacking the OP and those who have joined the thread to discuss his views: If you don't believe in God, and His Word, then why do topics such as this bother you?
edit on 30-6-2011 by kettlebellysmith because: To comment to the OP and to ask a question of other posters.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo

Originally posted by solid007
reply to post by Zamini

Mind my english its not my first language(My Grammar is lame).You see you didnt get me at all.I was correcting the OP regarding who really is gog and magog.I was referring from bible quotes and its connections.The only true source you can find Gog & Magog is from the Quran and Hadith.
edit on 28-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

Really you can not get any more specific than the name of the countries and regions involved and given the fact the bible prophecy was written 16 hundred years before the Koran and Hadith. It is safe to say these books are copied from the bible and modified to fit Islam's outlook or should I say Satan and his plan.

Agreed. Only one way, and a very simple way. Liars make things much more complicated than they need be, and that is what Satan has done.

And the Bible is many books from many people during different eras, and somehow they seem to match up and you can draw parallels. I'm not an expert on the matter, but I can read between the lines and watch peoples body language. And I'll tell you, they are all lying to us. Trust God, not man. Don't even listen to me, do your own research. And the authors of those books also seemed to know alot of geography and astrology without ever having left their region. Interesting, no? It's like me writing a book about Hawaii or Peru and I have never ever been there. But if I got it all correct all the details in order and verified, people would be impressed.

The Bible is meant to be read as is, not twisted or construed or bent in such a way that conforms to your ideals.
The one thing all the other "religions" and theories and conspiracies and everything else out there have in common is they are all missing the fact that Jesus was Son of God and died for our sins. And thats the only way...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

One again why is Islam continuously branded as a copy and created by Satan? I'm sorry but if you actually study all three religions in depth and not just read and watch what you get off the internet and the media then you will find that the Qu'ran and this is someone who has actually read is mor detailed and more advanced by the bible which WAS written by MAN and not by Jesus.. It was actually written by people who never met Jesus. The Qu'ran is the word of God and was written in the time of Muhammad where as the bible was written after Jesus. I hate pointing tge finger but what you say cannot go undisputed! Why do you have to keep pointing out differences when we have so much common ground. I'm sorry its people like you that the Illuminati have played. They have played all three of these great religions into fighting among themselves allowing them to take control!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The one thing all the other "religions" and theories and conspiracies and everything else out there have in common is they are all missing the fact that Jesus was Son of God and died for our sins. And thats the only way...

If your so sure of that, prove it...

Cheers in advance.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

The Powers that be USE the bible to their advantage just like satan has done and will do until HIS TIME IS NO MORE >Just as satan did in the garden he used the very words of GOD twisting and turning it into something he could use to convince them that they MISINTERPRETED THE WORDS OF GOD >>>satans desire is for people to NOT TAKE THE WORD OF GOD SERIOUSLY (which is why he twists and turns THE TRUTH OF GOD into a LIE )convincing them that they HAVE IT ALL WRONG so he can ENSLAVE THEM UNTO HIMSELF >>...

And this is why freemasons distribute Bibles, and churches preach the Bible in their own way, in their words, and tell people what to believe. Just like the Book of Eli, in the right hands it can be a blessing, in the wrong hands it can be slavery. It's all in the eyes of the beholder I assume. Take lil wayne, hes a satanist illuminati loving musician who reads his Bible every night. Not for good, I assure you that. But for black magic secrets and direct ways to satan.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

theoretically, the whole sex in eden thing is more about the genetic mods made to the eve and then to the adam. before the mods, we weren't procreative. after the mods, we could procreate. HOWEVER, self replicating sentient lifeforms with animalistic drives, was a foreseeable catastrophe (over population and "over grazing"), so an additional modification was made so the code would begin a cascade destruct sequence after its spool of DNA instructions had been read X amount of times. so being able to procreate (self replicate) like the god(s), had the added problem of requiring death. this is why he said, "you will surely die," because he knew, if the procreative mod was spliced in, the lifespan would have to be created as well. and that means before there was a lifespan, the eve and the adam, had no expiration date.

edit on 30-6-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join