It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
reply to post by EspyderMan

Perhaps he meant that there are certain individuals who attempt to fulfill prophecies from the Bible and other writings. Sort of a "if it isn't true I will make it true."

Wow but just read 38 and 39 and try to figure someone putting that together on this scale, in the now, to make it look like a prophesied event has unfolded. Not to mention that God would not allow one of his most if not the most important slated futrue event about Israel get side railed for the use of others.

Take Aleister Crowley for example though. He named himself as the Beast 666 in an attempt to make himself just that. I'm very sure that there have been times in history when men have attempted to fulfill Bible prophecies and other prophecies. Surely, you can admit that there are men who are insane enough to do these things.

Ok but Ezekiel 36 to 39 have so many details that the events fortold could not be brought together by the plans of men to do so. In addition, knowing that these questions would be asked God tells Ezekiel that it will be very clear, there will be no question that it was Gods doing and power that gave the victory in this war. No one not the US or Israel itself will be able to take the glory from this conflict. So thats our guild there when we see it come to pass.....there will be no question. Its a built in proof check. The suggestion is that God will go old school and none will deny. Not Russia, China, Iran, England.....you name it.... all will say this has been the work of the God of Israel.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Unfortunately you are mistaking the palestinians for the so-called Jews that occupy that land now. They are not the original Israelites. They only make that exclamation by their own statement. Israel was invaded by Khazars. Hence why Khazakstan will be the home of the New World Order. They are the elite. The actual Israelites got on fine with their neighbours and were peace loving folk, not the kind to kill indiscriminantly...like a Khazar warlord.

Do the research, learn the truth, understand the now.

Like i havent seen this before. You probably figured that but post like this for the sake of the ignorant that dont know enough about it and so are tossed around by this idea.

On doing research.....had you ever done just the basic research you would know that well before these so called "Khazars" ever came into Palestine the Jews there were armed, nationalistic and were subject to unlawfull acts.....they only lived in a "peace" that was dictated by the locals. If they showed any nationalist flare they were deported or worse.

The Khazar thing is a large bit of bull stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
reply to post by LightAssassin

I've done and am still doing the research the bible is nothing more then a historical account of ancient times that was bound together by a Roman Emperor to try to bring the Roman Empire back together so instead of worshipping many gods the Romans could now just worship one god with a set of rules sorted out at the council of Nicea to keep the people in check trust me mate I know my history i've been studying ancient history for nearly 18 yrs and i far from know everything and i dont assume to know everything but what i do know is proven fact.

Be that as it may and it is can be argued otherwise, one can and should then take the book of Ezekiel out and focus on that one book alone as it has to do with the topic at hand. Thats the question. What Ezekiel prophesied can in fact stand on its own.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

My explanation was precise , numerous scholars worked diligently to establish what was and was not the truth and for us with little to no knowledge of the languages and styles of writings can by no way offer an informed view. That being said I stand by my original statements as fact and will never be swayed otherwise for I died and met Jesus and God the Father thru His grace has opened my eyes to the perverseness of the churches of man today and how Satan influences these apostates.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Godsontoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Well said but they will still try to deny Gods providence and say those hailstones the size of a talent(180 pounds) is just a freak of nature.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
reply to post by Godsontoo

I don't believe in god therefore your argument is flawed before you start and how can we sit here and say over 2000 years later that the gospals that were left out were fake??? alot of them were left out because they showed Jesus to just be a man with great ideas but far from devine and for that reason they were deemed heretical

They were considered heretical becouse they were in contradiction to what the men who knew Jesus had said about Him. Not to mention the authorship of these books were in clear question. Not only were they contradictory they had zero wieght in comparison. They were out of time, of murky origin ect.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo

Well said but they will still try to deny Gods providence and say those hailstones the size of a talent(180 pounds) is just a freak of nature.

Thats another area of scripture, another time. In that case the implication is they will know its God doing this and still remain defiant.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

They were considered heretical becouse they were in contradiction to what the men who knew Jesus had said about Him.

How do you know what men said about Jesus?

It was written down you say?

By whom?

By the people who knew Jesus you say?

Who composed the Bible?

OH I see, so it's just a bunch of hogwash you're spouting here...with literally NO FACTUAL BASIS for your claims but religious books, which are highly biased and which have been edited and cut short plenty times to fit the ruling power at any time.

Really, you can claim and shout from the top of your lungs all you want, IT IS NOT GOING TO MAKE IT TRUE.

Simple as. Dumb shallow sheep...

How could we have anything today if those that invented these things were as stupid as you, believing in fairy tales and invisible men on clouds? Answer; they couldn't.

But religious folk sure make for docile people, unless they are being told to hate someone, so religious people do make for good work animals apparently.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

My explanation was precise , numerous scholars worked diligently to establish what was and was not the truth and for us with little to no knowledge of the languages and styles of writings can by no way offer an informed view.

The idea is that scholars are to serve us not rule over us. And no one doesnt really have to have knowledge of the languages to come to an informed view. That was the goal of many translators.....that folks at large could come to an informed view when the thing was put into their own language. Any other effort makes that scholar a a tool of sorts but not for the good of scripture or those reading.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Sir you really havent made your case for hogwash very well.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Earlier in this thread I mentioned my thoughts on the "chosen" people of GOD according to Jewish Scripture. I didn't link the information and thought it best to bring back that thought for anyone that has never been introduced to this.

I really, in my heart of hearts, do not believe that either parties who occupy Israel are the true People's of that Region. I do not believe the Jews of Israel are the "chosen". I believe the Lemba are those people.

Here is a link that describes the genetic findings comparing "DNA samples from Bantu (African), Yemeni (Arab), and Sephardic Jews and Azhkenazi Jews (including Cohanim from both communities)".

The Lemba--The Black South African Jews

Given this information I would not be so quick to feel that Israel can overcome the adversaries that are knocking at their door! I still believe that someone wants to know the truth and although a dreadful way of going about it, it is happening as we speak.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Of course not because you are not THINKING.

You should, be able to think for a second that god does not exist, if you have a mind of your own. Then reason and see how it is.

I can imagine a god existing, but I run into logical obstacles all the time because the existence of a deity as described by our elders, simply cannot be. That is why I don't choose to believe in that load of hogwash.

But lets entertain the thought that God exists, HOW are you going to know what God speaks or thinks in order to tell it to other people(like priests and imams do)? Are you going to take it from the "holy" book that other men wrote? Are you going to call it divine inspiration, paving the way for psychopaths to take over leadership because they hear God speaking to them?

You see, the point I was making is valid. However, you refuse to think. So what are you doing posting here if you refuse to think? You are encouraging people to believe in ignorance.

So what are you doing here?

Come to save the souls of sinners so that you get extra stripes with the invisible man in the sky?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

And of course, the danger with these hogwash stories is that not one but several groups of people will lay claim to the "chosen people" title.

Get over yourselves, nobody is chosen over another human being you silly racial supremacists.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Awesome post OP ....
I totally agree with you ...Great post and great insight and all I can say is LOOK UP FOR OUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH>

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by goldentorch
reply to post by OldCorp

Does it ever occur to any of the Religions that those we refer to variously as TPTB, Illuminati, Bilderburgs ad nauseum ad infitum, are seriously mixed in with the heads of religions. This is planning not prophecy.
The various religous early myths may perhaps have groundings in much earlier geophysical catastrophes. They had the means of record long before any hoi polloi, add a few MAN MADE wars on top of that and you end up with a populous running round like headless chickens begging to be subservient and pay any price to get 'their' Gods to stop shaking the world and shooting at them.
I don't care what prophecy says. In the case of geophysical activities religion nor their Gods can stop it, in the case of war it's usually the religious and their Gods starting it. [/quo

As I read through the thread last night I noticed a few references to "self-fulfilling prophecy," but since this is the first one I'll address it here, once.

Yes I can give you my own prophecy: "I'm going to have some breakfast and then go to work." Seems simple doesn't it? The only problem is that I'm not taking into account the actions of everyone else. I could get hit by a bus on my way to work, or maybe my toaster won't work, so I'll have to change my plans. Unless "TPTB" can control the actions of EVERY nation, every religion, and every faction, the self-fulfilling prophecy argument falls flat on its face. And if they could control everyone, why bother with a prophecy? They could more easily say, "Hey, we're in charge and this is the way it's going to be."

Various threads on ATS would argue that "Hey we're in charge and this is the way it's going to be" is what the powerful few are beginning to say now as we see more and more of our freedoms being eroded.
These self fulfilling prophecies were only of concern to a relatively small number of people in the Middle East it has taken quite a while till this time we can point out that indeed a comparitively small coterie do indeed hold an inordinate influence not just within religions but in politics too.
Why bother with prophecy? Because it imparts a mystique of power and virtual omnescience to TPTB that is quite crushing to the uneducated and or ignorant, the indoctrinated and the enslaved. Where they can view their enslavement as pre-ordained and thereby be cast into the pit of despair and hopelessness that the religous leaders seem to demand of their flocks as a pre-requisite of belief. An aquicient slave is a lot easier and, in TPTB's thought processes cheaper to run than a rebellious one. Of course having a cognitive system instead of cognitive dissonance counts as rebellion in all religions and increasingly so in the day to day politics of a supposedly free West.
It has taken some time to eradicate other histories, cultures and belief systems to the point where these self fulfilling prophisies are of any relevance to the World outside of the Midddle East. Also let us not forget get that the extant copies proving that prophicies did indeed come true were all written/printed after the events.
Also let us not forget how many prophicies have not come true.
Although Freud is largely discredited he had the notion of Thanatos where, to put it simply people can't wait to die so they can stroll of to another life within death and you see this personified repeatedly in all three Abrahamic faiths seeking 'end times' and 'judgement' and the eradication of humanity for exercising a free will that this supposed omnipotence gave us in the first place. Misanthropes and bigots spouting specious nonsense about love for their fellow human beings. Supposed affections for fellow humans that are not evident from the histories of Abrahamic religions.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

The Powers that be USE the bible to their advantage just like satan has done and will do until HIS TIME IS NO MORE >Just as satan did in the garden he used the very words of GOD twisting and turning it into something he could use to convince them that they MISINTERPRETED THE WORDS OF GOD >>>satans desire is for people to NOT TAKE THE WORD OF GOD SERIOUSLY (which is why he twists and turns THE TRUTH OF GOD into a LIE )convincing them that they HAVE IT ALL WRONG so he can ENSLAVE THEM UNTO HIMSELF >>...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
its already been offically declared...by the Israeli Sanhedrin in the 'Bush Scroll'
that he is the Chief Prince...the Gog of Magog...Meshech & Tubal

this was back in 2008, before he left the oval office...

source:

...An historic event occurred in Jerusalem this January, an event chronicled widely in Israel's newspapers but omitted entirely by America's Zionist controlled and owned press. President George W. Bush, visiting the nation of Israel, was presented with a rabbinical decree, the Scroll of Bush.

The Scroll declared that he, Bush, is none other than the prophesied Gog, of the land of Magog; that is, Chief Prince of Meshech and Tubal.

www.texemarrs.com...

i don't think theres that many horses or helmets & shields in the world to equip that many calvery...
or infantry if only the Officers rode...

theres also the idea that the Gog Magog war is after the 1,000 year millenniel kingdom has fufilled its time...when Satan & those locked in the Abyss were set free upon the world 'for a season'...

well after this present age Armageddon and woes/great tribulation that preceeds the 2nd coming and the (short 1,000 year) kingdom age

edit on 30-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Faith is just belief in the absence of fact. Everything you cannot answer with logic you choose to fill it with biblical versus. Your not alone science freaks do the same thing with their theories and mathematical equations. You need to learn to read more and stop reading the bible. I think you have read it once too many times. Reading the bible over and over is exactly like the debunkers believing the 911 commision report as the word of lord. Use it as a referance but dont take literally. Your literally making your world smaller smaller.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Greensage

And of course, the danger with these hogwash stories is that not one but several groups of people will lay claim to the "chosen people" title.

Get over yourselves, nobody is chosen over another human being you silly racial supremacists.

You are correct in a purly humanistic way of thinking. But God does have a problem with a world that wont let Him have chosen people.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

How do you know god has a problem?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join