It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Won't work. I am a retired psych nurse, friend, and a former fundamentalist "christian". I straight up asked you a question, and you ducked. You tried to project the inability to answer my question by implying that I am in some sort of denial of God's word. Very typical.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
reply to post by Zamini

Mind my english its not my first language(My Grammar is lame).You see you didnt get me at all.I was correcting the OP regarding who really is gog and magog.I was referring from bible quotes and its connections.The only true source you can find Gog & Magog is from the Quran and Hadith.
edit on 28-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

Really you can not get any more specific than the name of the countries and regions involved and given the fact the bible prophecy was written 16 hundred years before the Koran and Hadith. It is safe to say these books are copied from the bible and modified to fit Islam's outlook or should I say Satan and his plan.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

There are no new thoughts, just the same thought looked at from a different perspective. We are all a part of a universal consciousness.
edit on 30-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Won't work. I am a retired psych nurse, friend, and a former fundamentalist "christian". I straight up asked you a question, and you ducked. You tried to project the inability to answer my question by implying that I am in some sort of denial of God's word. Very typical.

I've straight up asked a few questions of your religion and yet no answer to any of my questions???

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by JBA2848
The bush I posted earlier has leaves that will drain oil. The oil on leaves can burn without damaing the leaves themselves due to the film on them. A burning bush that does not burn.

Awesome. Thanks for pointing that out. If only these people would look at things logically. They would much rather believe in a talking burning bush.

Insanity

I love how you so called intelligent people just jump on the most inane statement to justify your distain for religion. His answer is bull crap , this bush can only withstand a quick brush fire and not a prolonged flame as Moses scene on the mount.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Godsontoo

The names of these countries have been around since the beginning of the bible so when exactly in time are these prophecies aimed at?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

wrong again i have personally seen these bushes burn or not actually burn lol and just as said they do burn for quite along time without actually burning and again this has been scientifcally proven so next please

edit on 30-6-2011 by KeeperOfGenisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Well, usually when God does something as defineably intense as destroying his own people, it usually becomes a permenant result. um... That being said, why are they so RAMPANTLY behaving in the manner that brings about thier destruction in Ezekiel 9 even now, as we speak?

Would you call the thefts by Israeli institutions like Goldman - Sachs and Lehman Holdings of American finances Godlike and God approved behaviors?

How about the GENOCIDAL actions they are taking against the Palestinians?

No, Ezeliel 9 hasn't happened yet. It will soon, however...

No the result was not permenant nor was it planed to be. Thats all covered in Ezekiel. Enough would be save and scattered around the world so that when the time was right they could return.

As far as the "genocidal" actions.....there is conflict between some folks over there wouldnt call it "genocidal". And besides really man certain palestinian groups are the only ones that are caling for genocide.

Let me show you this....

"

this is what the Sovereign LORD says: In my burning zeal I have spoken against the rest of the nations, and against all Edom, for with glee and with malice in their hearts they made my land their own possession so that they might plunder its pastureland.’ 6 So prophesy concerning the land of Israel and say to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I speak in my jealous wrath because you have suffered the scorn of the nations. 7 So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I swear with uplifted hand that the nations around you will also suffer scorn.

This is chapter 36 leading up to the ops topic.

God is talking to the prophet here about how Israel suffered scorn for years and how the nations around there moved into the land....."with glee and malice".....and it pissed God off. No one morned for Israel and they kicked them on the way out, stole their kids, took their land ect ect. Anyway God has remember all of this and has plans. A very special and rare thing is used here..."I swear with an uplifted hand".....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

Ok, ask me a question. However, I am a "former" christian; walked away from fundamentalism years ago.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
One thing religious types tend to never mention is the fact the bible is made up of books that were hand picked by the church and a Roman Emporor and any other books written or that didn't make the final bible were deemed heretical now why is that??? Simple they wanted power over people that still exsists today, as for these books that didn't make the bible only have a handful been discovered and i'm guessing they reside somewhere in the vaults of the Vatican, so how do we know what is real and what is not!
One more thing to consider is the book of Revelation has been considered to be happening during every generation of man since the bible was first read, what makes our generation any different to other generations throughout time???
I'm not religious at all, i'm a spiritual person who doesn't believe in god i believe in life after death and reincarnation though and i have done alot of research on the subject and i believe the plagues in the bible did actually happen but science has explained exactly what happened and it leaves no doubt and definatly nothing devine about them as for revelation if it is read correctly it can be assigned to any place in time and my belief is revelation is simply aimed at the overthrow of the mighty Roman Empire but of course people will never accept that and keep assigning to present day happeneings so that they have something to believe in!
Again i know truly religious people will never accept this because of their need to make sense of the world today, i cannot prove or disprove that god exsists and i would never try to although i am expecting a backlash here from religious people this is just my personal take on the whole of the bible and that is it's a historical record of what happened in ancient times and as for revelation like i said it's nothing more then a desperate oppressed Isralites talking of god intervening on their behalf to overthrow the Roman Empire.

The two original books in the covers of the holy bible were the books of Henoch and Jezihra. Dig for them and you will find them. Purposely preserved in duplication because the originals were destroyed never to be looked upon.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Reread my post on the previous page and answer me why the early church did what they did?? I think it was called the the meeting of nicea for memory it had church elders and Emperor Nero i think for memory why did only certain gospals that fitted in with certain church and Roman doctorine make it into the bible and other gospals that didnt fit in with their points of view banned and deemed heritical??

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Trust me there we alot more then 2 books left out or gospals if you like left out that directly contridicted the fact that jesus was devine?? Or is that heritical for me to say that when i believe he was nothing more then a man, a very smart man who if you look into history about 20-30 yrs before his time their were other prophets who recoredly were saying the same things, so really is Jesus a fraud who stole his ideas off other people??

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Friend, I can understand your excitement over what you believe you have discovered. I was once at that point in the christian walk also. I am at a totally different place in my life when it comes to "religion". I walked away from fundamentalism years ago. I don't want to dispel your belief's as they are yours. However, I hope you don't get hung up on something only to see it fail. Or maybe that is what it will take. That is what happened to me. Too many unanswered questions, too many contradictions, and so on.
edit on 30-6-2011 by aero56 because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Well, usually when God does something as defineably intense as destroying his own people, it usually becomes a permenant result. um... That being said, why are they so RAMPANTLY behaving in the manner that brings about thier destruction in Ezekiel 9 even now, as we speak?

Would you call the thefts by Israeli institutions like Goldman - Sachs and Lehman Holdings of American finances Godlike and God approved behaviors?

How about the GENOCIDAL actions they are taking against the Palestinians?

No, Ezeliel 9 hasn't happened yet. It will soon, however...

No the result was not permenant nor was it planed to be. Thats all covered in Ezekiel. Enough would be save and scattered around the world so that when the time was right they could return.

As far as the "genocidal" actions.....there is conflict between some folks over there wouldnt call it "genocidal". And besides really man certain palestinian groups are the only ones that are caling for genocide.

Let me show you this....

"

this is what the Sovereign LORD says: In my burning zeal I have spoken against the rest of the nations, and against all Edom, for with glee and with malice in their hearts they made my land their own possession so that they might plunder its pastureland.’ 6 So prophesy concerning the land of Israel and say to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I speak in my jealous wrath because you have suffered the scorn of the nations. 7 So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I swear with uplifted hand that the nations around you will also suffer scorn.

This is chapter 36 leading up to the ops topic.

God is talking to the prophet here about how Israel suffered scorn for years and how the nations around there moved into the land....."with glee and malice".....and it pissed God off. No one morned for Israel and they kicked them on the way out, stole their kids, took their land ect ect. Anyway God has remember all of this and has plans. A very special and rare thing is used here..."I swear with an uplifted hand".....

Unfortunately you are mistaking the palestinians for the so-called Jews that occupy that land now. They are not the original Israelites. They only make that exclamation by their own statement. Israel was invaded by Khazars. Hence why Khazakstan will be the home of the New World Order. They are the elite. The actual Israelites got on fine with their neighbours and were peace loving folk, not the kind to kill indiscriminantly...like a Khazar warlord.

Do the research, learn the truth, understand the now.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Trust me there we alot more then 2 books left out or gospals if you like left out that directly contridicted the fact that jesus was devine?? Or is that heritical for me to say that when i believe he was nothing more then a man, a very smart man who if you look into history about 20-30 yrs before his time their were other prophets who recoredly were saying the same things, so really is Jesus a fraud who stole his ideas off other people??

If you do the research, you will understand my statement. You wont need to look any further.

The Book of Enoch, written during the second century B.C.E., is one of the most important non-canonical apocryphal works, and probably had a huge influence on early Christian, particularly Gnostic, beliefs. Filled with hallucinatory visions of heaven and hell, angels and devils, Enoch introduced concepts such as fallen angels, the appearance of a Messiah, Resurrection, a Final Judgement, and a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth. Interspersed with this material are quasi-scientific digressions on calendrical systems, geography, cosmology, astronomy, and meteorology. This etext has been prepared specially for sacred-texts, and is a great improvement over other versions on the Internet, with the introduction, correct verse numbering, page numbers from the 1917 edition, and intact critical apparatus.

The Book of Enoch

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

If you wanna get to know the truth the original Isralites wern't even Isralites the were Cannanites who banded together after the fall of northern Israel and formed the new kingdom of Israel!!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

reply to post by aero56

Reread my post on the previous page and answer me why the early church did what they did?? I think it was called the the meeting of nicea for memory it had church elders and Emperor Nero i think for memory why did only certain gospals that fitted in with certain church and Roman doctorine make it into the bible and other gospals that didnt fit in with their points of view banned and deemed heritical??

The answer is simple because many of the gospels and epistles that did not make it into the bible were fakes and the ones that were not fakes were considered and bit in the end not included I would imagine for many reasons. Thousands of documents were reviewed to write the bible and reconsidered again when the King James 1611 version was written. It is of my opinion that God thru His Holy Spirit sent down to man exactly what we need to establish a relationship with God and His son Jesus. If you believe ink God then you must believe in Satan and his plan to do anything to turn Gods children from Him. If you believe this then it is only logical that Satan through his followers and offspring produced many fake gospels and epistles to confuse man. After all Satan always takes the truth and twists it just a bit to fit his lying ways and convince the sons of the Living God to follow his evil ways by refusing God.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I've done and am still doing the research the bible is nothing more then a historical account of ancient times that was bound together by a Roman Emperor to try to bring the Roman Empire back together so instead of worshipping many gods the Romans could now just worship one god with a set of rules sorted out at the council of Nicea to keep the people in check trust me mate I know my history i've been studying ancient history for nearly 18 yrs and i far from know everything and i dont assume to know everything but what i do know is proven fact.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I don't believe in god therefore your argument is flawed before you start and how can we sit here and say over 2000 years later that the gospals that were left out were fake??? alot of them were left out because they showed Jesus to just be a man with great ideas but far from devine and for that reason they were deemed heretical

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I've done and am still doing the research the bible is nothing more then a historical account of ancient times that was bound together by a Roman Emperor to try to bring the Roman Empire back together so instead of worshipping many gods the Romans could now just worship one god with a set of rules sorted out at the council of Nicea to keep the people in check trust me mate I know my history i've been studying ancient history for nearly 18 yrs and i far from know everything and i dont assume to know everything but what i do know is proven fact.

Yep, agreed with everything you've said. Check out the Book of Enoch if you havent already, I posted the link and gave a quote above.

Maybe if you can help me locate the Book of Jezihra too, I cannot find this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join