It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Kryties

Actually, they are not ambiguous. They are actually quite detailed, if one would actually sit down and study them.

I had bible scripture jammed down my throat for my entire youth. I watched as my mother slowly went nutty and I watched, helpless, as religion tore my family to shreds.

I have absolutely no desire to 'study' scripture, I know it well enough anyway and I have no desire to drag my past back. I stick with what I said, it is ambiguous nonsense designed to suck people in. My proof is in what is left of my family.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Bunch of hogwash and silly children's tales. Gee, I think Jules Verne was a prophet because he wrote about a moon mission that was launched from Cape Canaveral Florida nearly a century before it happened. maybe HE was the true prophet!

Unlike any other author before or since, Jules Verne went on to write more than 60 novels that would influence the scientific community of the 20th century. While H.G. Wells, George Orwell and Aldous Huxley predicted gloom and doom for a society advancing too fast in the technological realm, Verne is known mainly for romanticizing the dream of a world with airplanes, helicopters, televisions, computers, automobiles, air conditioning and motion pictures. He envisioned space flight and trips to the moon, guided missiles, skyscrapers of glass and steel, global communications networks, and submarines carrying hundreds of men miles below the surface of the sea. He predicted with startling accuracy all of these inventions, and the things that would be accomplished by them, long before they became reality.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
And to further dispel this fairy tale, according to scripture, god gave man free will. If that is in fact the case, then a prophesy could not be valid as a choice by any person in history would change the outcome. If the outcome is prophesied, then there is in fact no free will. Can't have it both ways.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Good OP,
But consider this link and the 4 other videos after this one (especially video 5 which i have embedded) then answer me this, if the cathlolic church is controling the Tops of Islam and other secret societies what is the purpose of iran attacking israel,, unless it is to bring power and secure all things back to Rome!..
Living in a christian and Islamic country these videos opened my eyes to who pulls what strings,, I reccomend you all take a look at hese vid's.

Video 1

Video 5

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I posted way early on this thread...and have continued to read many of the responses...some deal with the actual post and some just attack Judaism and Christianity and religin in general.

Not too many even approach the context and theme of the actual OP.

I still say job well done in the research for the OP.

Ezekiel brings many events to light without a moral judgement of the participants. He has visions and sees events...and he lists them as he sees them unfold.

Israel is attacked at a future time. This has to be after 700-500 bc...there were no attackers that included these participants in the invasions of the Assyrrians nor the Babylonians. So we know it is at a later time...and history shows no battles of such magnitude being fought there during Roman times of such magnitude. So...again it is later...as such, Israel is dissolved under the Dispora by the Romans....so the time is a modern event or still for the future.

Israel has to be there if it is attacked.... that happened in 1947-48. Still there...so we see one aspect of the prophecy being played out...can't be attacked if not there.

Next, who are the attackers...they are labled by Ezekiel according to the locations settled by the descendants of Noah and the countries in existance in Ezekiels time. Gomer being Turkey...Tagomarh and his bands are the little -akistan nations of the former USSR, Go0g can be traced historically from the Greeks to Josephus to now as being the Russians or people that dwell in the Caucas and south Russia regions. Ethiopia, Egypt, Lybia...self evident...then Put is east Africa... These countries are coming together in two ways...The CSTO-Collective Security Treaty organization...Russia...the little muslim provinces to the south...the -akistan countries...then we see the chaos in the muslim nations of Lybia, Egypt, Syria, Ethiopia, Sudan...these are now forming times through the Muslim Brotherhood which is in play in all of the revolutions there.

Where is Iraq?..surely such a stalwart Muslim nation would be included in an attack on Israel...but waite, they are occupied by a foreign army and not a potential player for now...

Turkey...in NATO bvut growing further away each week...is almost at war with Syria... can you imagine what will happen if Turkey and Syria start shooting...will the Muslim masses in Turkey arise and take the government?

Ahh...and then our old friend the Persians...Iran. They are up for a vote to be included into the CSTO...yup, an alliance with Russia...

And Ezekiel said they all looked jealously and enviously upon Israel...why? Israel in the last couple of years has found the largest underground aquifer in the mid east, one of the largest oil fields in the mid east, and one of the largest fields of natural gas in the mid east. ALL are valuable commodities in today's world of dwindling commodities and shortages.

Next, we have the invasion itself....the battle is described from Israel's viewpoint...so North is Russia and Syria....East is Jordan and Iran...West is the mediterranean and Egypt....

They come like a storm...the CSTO has a rapid deployment force and they do practice and were used in the Georgian Conflict.

Israel has the Iron Dome...recently developed and announced. By accounts in Ezekiel, one can reason the attack will involve rockets...possibly tactical nuclear weapons. If you read how, after Israel is victorious...special teams...specially clothed are to clean up the bodies and weapons...placing them down wind and west of Jerusalem. The tourists or visitors or citizens...when they find a body, they are instructed not to touch it or move it...but to flag it or mark it for later removal by special teams...WHY? Nuclear...chemical....biological?

Again...this context has never been used before in Israel's history or past battles...adding to the idea of it being a modern battle....in the future of Ezekiel.

Lastly, Israel stands alone. The biggest ally of the USA in the mid east has been Israel...where is the USA? How could such a power figure in history not be in the Bible or in this battle if prophecy is/was true?

Look at how our projection of power has eclipsed in just the last couple of years. Look at how our diplomatic ties to Israel have degenerated in the last two years. Would the US be in a postion to back Israel and would we if we could? Because of the dollar, the US economy, and possible commitments, and even the speed of this one conflict developing...would the US be able to react in time?

All of these things lead me...you can disagree, it is ok...but it leads me to believe we are seeing events unfold. the whys and religious contexts don't really matter...Ezekiel prophesied these things...they are unfolding as predicted/prophesied 2500 years ago...pretty darn good.

And if taken in the larger religious context....it only adds to validity of everything else written there in. As a Christian, I do not look forward to the conflict. It is, however, a step to the end goal...the return of our Messiah.

In an analogy.... As a drought goes,no one likes the wind damage, the storms and thunder and lightening... but the rain that comes with it is sweet to the fields and they give forth a bountious harvest.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
Here's a direct response to you and your post. You wont live long as a sniper (scoped weapon) sporting a red ball cap along with your hunting gear...

The scuds that you included in your pictural / tutorial are ventage and were very inaccurate and many self denotated on the launch system. These are mobile systems not the type used in fixed intstallations. What I do wonder about are the Soviet's sub launched ballistic missles that have been tested in their Baltic sea test ranges and wonder if these have been converted to fixed site usage.

No doubt that tensions in the MiddleEast have been stressed with actions in Lybia and even in Bahrain which are bad omens (as I see it) but dont believe WWWIII will be started over natural gas fields.

"Self- fullfilling prophecy" wouldnt that need to have been fulled in the time and by the person making the prophecy? That would be the Apostle John on the isle of Patmos some time after Christ's death...So its a warning from an all=knowning God.. to his creation .. Because we have the capacity to do something doesnt mean its the best or only option humanity has.. seems to me there is a lesson in there for all of us ....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
And to further dispel this fairy tale, according to scripture, god gave man free will. If that is in fact the case, then a prophesy could not be valid as a choice by any person in history would change the outcome. If the outcome is prophesied, then there is in fact no free will. Can't have it both ways.

Free will in the bible is a myth. Its is the conclusion of man. Its like the guy said "when you decide not to make a choice you still have made a choice"......thats closer to the reality.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Israel's bad behavior? Prophecy - "They will do to those what was done to them".

Prophecies tell what's going to happen, but seldom say it's God's doing. Yes there are those who are doing these things, but don't believe they are always "Christians" like Bush and pals who only use that as cover. They all [not just US power, but world over] seem to belong to their "clubs" and propagating these things for depopulation and eventual complete control = NWO.

I believe the AC is to come from the tribe of Dan - some believe Royals, others the Middle East, but rest assured most churches will say Islamic while Islam will point the finger to the West.

The Arab revolts going on right now are funded by the West, with our money going to Muslim Brotherhood and "A Q" who have admitted fighting and killing US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Why? Eventual oil shutdown and domestic production and monopoly big $$$ - will result in posters scenario. After massive world destruction, rise of AC with new world government and religion [satanic]. Check out Albert Pike.

Get your house in order. This will be the very worst of times and we will see things real and faked [Project Blue Beam]. "It will be as in the time of Noah".

Great post.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Flag and star for one of the best well thought out threads of recent weeks

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I KNOW! I KNOW!!!!

>>hand is held up

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I've got a feeling there is going to be a new pope in the Vatican somewhere between 2012 and 2013......then you will know

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik

Wrong. If God gave us free will, and had the ability to see into the future he could certainly determine where we'd go and the choices we'd make. That is exactly what the prophecies are about. If it was up to God there wouldn't be any of this crap.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

And of course the "religions" control people - they were tainted with paganism almost from the beginning and many are now misleading man. Prophecies - the church going bad in the later days, accurate description of modern times and modern man. When you haven't even read the Book, how can you make these "educated" opinions? You believe in all sorts of unproven things, but are adamant in your "atheism". You will be easily fooled and follow who will feed you, if you don't stroke out when you see these things come upon the world.

Look at the destruction of God's creation endoftheamericandream.com... ion-movie and tell me we're okay. I pray our Savior will come, because we certainly won't be able to save ourselves.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I the bible is actually true, then show one verifiable proof that it is. not vague interpretive writings, but one specific in detail item that has been proven to be veritably correct. It would seem to me than an all knowing being that supposedly created us would be self apparent at every turn and not need the cloak and dagger cover that the bible perpetuates. To simply state that you need faith to believe any of it is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Sadly, and no one may ever tell you this, but the bible is clear that many that are in the dark.....are kept in the dark.

Ezekiel is very clear.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

See, unless you have faith then there is no proof.

Confirms it is nothing more than myths just like the greeks.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Well ask yourself how men 2,500-3,500 years ago could predict what is going on in the world today with such uncanny accuracy without a little help from Someone who can view human history - from beginning to end - from outside linear space-time. Perhaps that will convince you that there is more to our existence than what we can discern with our 5 senses.

First let me say that I do agree with your original post. Prophecy is being fulfilled. Also, let it be known that I do believe in God. However, I doubt that he has much interaction with mankind. Even 3000 years ago.

Now, let me answer your question I quoted above: How could man predict what was going to happen 2500 years in the future? Because they read their history books before traveling back in time and relaying the messages to those that would repete the stories to the people that wrote the Bible.

Sounds far fetched, right? So does divine prophecy. But, Occam's Razor states (more or less) that the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one.

I could go into a long-winded explanation of this theory ... but, I won't bore you. Anyway, food for thought.

Excellent post. F'd and the S.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To try to reveal fulfillment of Biblical prophesies in current newspaper headlines is folly.

When it was announced that the EU had ten members, we heard "Ah Ha...ten members - ten horns". But membership soon spread beyond ten, then lost some and gained some. Ah Ha became Oh No.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

If its myth it is much worse than the Greek myths. But no I dont have a photo of Jesus walking on water or anything like that.

I suspect that your issues with the personal recording of events by guys claiming to be there go way past your simple rejection of personal testimony.

In the case of Ezekiel at least the guy lays it out in plain speech for us to believe or not. But we cant say he wasnt clear. He says like Hi my name is Ezekiel and these are some visions and things I had while with the captives of Israel ect ect. I mean hay take it or leave it on its face if you like. Or study the thing and see thats its part of a rather integrated basket of individual prophecies. He says some very profound and important things.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Great Job!!

As a Christian, I really do feel that Jesus is coming back for us very soon!

Now is the time to tell all who can hear,about Jesus Christ and pray that they
accept Him as their Lord and Savior!

There is not much time left people, get your hearts right before He comes!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join