It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien movies or invasion movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm really looking forward to this one.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
this looks good never even heard of it though... Any other ones u guys know off???

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

I heard the two men abducted on the A70 have insisted the movie is based only on the facts, and if the producers stick to that then this will probably have to be the best alien movie ever made. It'll be the story that counts in this production, not the special effects, imo.

Garry peered through the windscreen, there ahead of the car; floating about 20ft above the road was a two-tiered disc shaped object. He remembers it being about 30ft wide, wider than the road, smooth, black and shiny with no windows or illumination. Garry, a motor mechanic by trade is familiar with mechanical devices and a range of metal finishes, found the appearance and finish of the object unusual.

Wanting to get away as quickly as possible, he floored the accelerator urging their vehicle up to almost 70 mph. In Colin’s words, Garry was “Driving like a bloody madman”. As they passed below the hovering craft a shimmering curtain of light descended on the car, Garry describes it as like looking at a detuned TV set, just flickering lights. Instantly they were enveloped in total, complete darkness. Later under hypnosis Garry recalled standing (presumably) outside the car, it was still totally and utterly dark, not a hint of light, he could not even see the car; briefly he thought they had crashed and he was dead.

Quoted from -
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
My favs are

Signs, War of The Worlds (both), Close Encounters of The Third Kind, Communion, The Day The Earth Stood Still, District 9, Paul (alien comedy!!!), Fire In The Sky, Taken the series (awesome!), original V series, Contact, Transformers.

I'd go to imdb.com too! They have forums you could find some really good movies and series to watch.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
YEAH pretty much seen all of these you listed, except for v or w.e

top topics

<< 1   >>

join