It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride in the tap water

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo
reply to post by shadowreborn89

again i will say : sheep stays sheep with prozac, with fluoride or without

we always had fluoride, well as long as i remember and i don't recall seeing prozac nation here.
even worse we are very rebelious and nervous so not a trace of prozac behaviour

so i say conspiracy and not fact

This has nothing to do with a whitt catch phrase.. why are they adding more fluoride when it naturally accurs.. it is indeed the main ingridient of prozac. i didnt say oh there putting prozac in our water.. but lets face it the main gredient is in it.. Fact.. too much fluoride is toxic

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

fluoride is toxic if you drink 1000 liters of tapped water a day. and then it should be your last concern.

otherwise it's good for your teeth. i never have any problems with my teeth and my wife every few months complains.
we brush our teeth regularly 3x a day, but she drinks bottled water without fluoride and i drink only tapped.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
but besides the normal oh its good for you. 6.6mg of prozac = 2 x the daily dose in one tall glass of water
food for thought.. wouldnt surprise me one bit... I love my country not my government. I can see yoru a skeptic
witch is cool.. nothing wrong with that

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

there is a noticeable difference between drinking fluoridated water and non fluoridated if you work out often. before when i was drinking tap water my lungs felt like i washed them with toothpaste dry, raspy, and tingly. not anymore though now that i use a berkey filter with fluoride filters

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Fluoride in the water can sap and impurify your precious bodily fluids.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo

again i will say : sheep stays sheep with prozac, with fluoride or without

we always had fluoride, well as long as i remember and i don't recall seeing prozac nation here.
even worse we are very rebelious and nervous so not a trace of prozac behaviour

so i say conspiracy and not fact

I think that depends on your idea of what rebellion is. To me, I see that as USA citizens we are loosing many freedoms, while we may complain, the majority never goes out to protest or to try and make any changes.

In the past people were willing to go out and protest far more than today.

I can't say for sure it's the fluoride, or fluoride with a combination of other things, but you can't say it isn't either.

What we do know about it is that it definitely lowers IQ, enough of it definitely creates a person who is easily controlled, too much of it causes cancer and low bone density. I know that their are other negatives about it, but I would have to go pull up some more articles to refresh my memory.

Personally I feel that medication should be prescribed by a dr., or an over the counter medication should be my choice to take and not a governments.

Medicating our water is a slippery slope imo.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Prozac isn't fluoride. Just because there's a fluorine atom in it, doesn't mean anything at all. They are completely unrelated.

The reason this fluoride conspiracy is so widespread is because people want a reason for why they are so dumb. They just can't face reality and accept that they are dumb. Nope, they have to blame fluoride.
People have always been sheep-like. It's why Jesus was called a shepherd.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Prozac isn't fluoride. Just because there's a fluorine atom in it, doesn't mean anything at all. They are completely unrelated.

The reason this fluoride conspiracy is so widespread is because people want a reason for why they are so dumb. They just can't face reality and accept that they are dumb. Nope, they have to blame fluoride.
People have always been sheep-like. It's why Jesus was called a shepherd.

This is the most moronic statement ever! You should do a little research before calling people stupid for NOT taking it. This is the most DUMB statement ever!

Prozac is a fluorinated drug called "fluoxetine". Paxil is a fluorinated drug called "paroxetine" (also called Seroxat, Aropax). These drugs are designed to inhibit the reuptake of serotonin (serotonin reuptake inhibitors - SSRIs) and hence interfere with the biological actions of serotonin, a neurotransmitter. Fluorophenyl compounds are found as major metabolites in the human organism from Paxil and Prozac, as well as from pesticides as Flusilazole (Anderson et al, 1999), Fluorbenside; FOE 5043 (Christenson et al, 1996), other drugs such as dexfenfluramine ("Redux"; "Fen-Phen" - now withdrawn) (Kalin et al, 2000); Fluvastatin (Top 200 drugs) (Dain et al, 1993); Flutrimazole (skin cream) (Conte et al, 1992); AD-5423 (an anti-psychotic) (Oka et al, 1993), Bay U 3405 (Braun et al, 1990); Cisapride (also now withdrawn from US market), Leflunamide (Arava) etc...
Fluorophenyl compounds have shown to disturb thyroid hormone activity in several ways, specifically in the liver and at the hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid (HPT) axis.

www.antidepressantsfacts.com...

I wanted to use some choice words but I'm better than that.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrHappyman989

Good to hear, iam from the SE also, right on the lovely coast
Unfortunately as far as i know the 'naturally occuring' flouride, would be the flouride which is leftover from the aluminium industry i think, im not sure about the UK but in the US they dump it into the water, killing 2 birds with 1 stone, weakening the population and getting rid of a harmful chemical !

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I have been blessed to have been a friend of a 15 year old very wise cross Maltese/Shidzu Terrier female canine for well almost 15 years

She will not come near me if I offer her alcohol, coffee, salt (potato chips) nuts (salted) dry bread ect.

Neither will she drink water since it was flurodited a couple of years ago unless she is very very thirsty(I now give her bottled water)....figure that out.
She is 15 and going strong never drank never gulped salt, and hates fluoride.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
lol... what makes you think theey dont fluoride bottled water >.>

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
am from ireland myself and we also get this poison pumped into our public drinking supply, had to do a project in college a few years back about it, just gonna say a few of the key points that i can remember from it

The Fluoride used in Irish Water Supplies is a corrosive acid, which originates as a waste product from the European Fertiliser Industry. It is a waste product derived from toxic gases produced in the manufacture process of phosphoric acid and phosphate fertilizers. The fluosilicic acid is recovered from chimney pollution scrubbers as a substance known as scrubber liquor. It is not a pure compound of medical quality but is itself contaminated with other poisons like, lead, mercury & arsenic. Fluoride is the active poison in rat poisons and cockroach powder.

The Company that sells this Hydrofluosilicic Acid to Ireland is owned by a European Government that will not add the chemical to its own population’s drinking water supply due to the health risks.

Its is used to manufacture Computer Screens, Fluorescent Light Bulbs, Semiconductors, Plastics, Herbicides and ... toothpaste. It also has the ability to burn flesh to the bone, destroy eyes, and sear lungs so that victims drown in their own body fluid.

Fluoride consumption results in an adverse health effect on teeth called Dental Fluorosis, which is unsightly ‘structural’ damage to the teeth, caused during the formation of the tooth enamel.
Fluoride accumulates in our bones & is linkled to Cancer and has been associated with cancer in young males.
Speeds up the ageing process
One small tube of toothpaste contains enough fluoride to kill a child.
Give’s you a reduced I.Q.
Osteoporosis (a disease of bones that leads to an increased risk of fracture) hip fractures in the elderly.

New research of bone cancer figures has shown a 40% elevated rate in Republic of Ireland (fluoridated) compared to Northern Ireland (unfluorinated). The bone cancer in question called osteosarcoma is one of the most prevalent cancers in young males, aged 9-20. Ireland has one of the highest rates of osteoporosis in the world. Compared to Northern Ireland, where the water is fluoride free, the level of hip replacements in the Republic is almost 12 times higher.

Ireland is the only democracy in the world which demands it must be added to drinking water by law.

if i can remember anything else ill add it to this post, and im not gonna go linking to everything ive stated as with a little search the facts are there for you too see.

heres a new article from today about how fluoride damages your brain

New Study: Fluoride Can Damage the Brain – Avoid Use in Children

NEW YORK — “The prolonged ingestion of fluoride may cause significant damage to health and particularly to the nervous system,” concludes a review of studies by researchers Valdez-Jimenez, et al. published in Neurologia (June 2011), reports New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc. (NYSCOF).
The research team reports, “It is important to be aware of this serious problem and avoid the use of toothpaste and items that contain fluoride, particularly in children as they are more susceptible to the toxic effects of fluoride.” (1)
“Fluoride can be toxic by ingesting one part per million (ppm), and the effects are not immediate, as they can take 20 years or more to become evident,” they write.

Source (sovereignindependent)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
lol... what makes you think theey dont fluoride bottled water >.>

Its on the bottle

But just an aside aluminium is used in Australia and South Africa in water filtration, and both nations have the highest incidence per head of Alzhiemers disease?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
welli wonder why.. its all linked and they say ohh no its not.. -_-

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Sodium Fluoride is a toxic substance

Calcium fluoride is semi toxic

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
you can drink it but dont eat it o.0 old thread. gota say the only weirder thing i heard of is someone rubbing toothpaste on there nipples to get high 0-o

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join