It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 transmission or fake? (audio)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Those voices are too conversational. Astronauts did and do not talk with emotion, ever.

Having grown up listening to radio programs, Lone Ranger, etc, I have a good ear for voices reading a script. That is what you are hearing, Don't give that recording a second thought.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Astronauts did and do not talk with emotion, ever.

Hmmm, this shows how much research you have not done.

I have transcript excerpts of Apollo astronauts joking around about poop, drugs, landing on the far side for kicks, and being hungry enough to eat a porcupine's ass.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/25/apollo12assofporcupine.jpg/]
[/ URL]

So do some reading and get back to us with your revised opinion.

edit on 28-6-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is 100% fake for OBVIOUS reasons and anyone who is more than casually interested in aliens/ufos should be able to IMMEDIATELY sort that out without posting it on here. Sorry to be so blunt, but I deal with reality, common sense, logic and reason.....things that make me immune to the ignorant content of the posted material.

This subject will never move forward until stuff like this can't find an audience. But as long as there are the ignorant
and dough eyed believers out there, this stuff will always grab enough of a foothold to hold us all back.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by Phage

Those voices are too conversational. Astronauts did and do not talk with emotion, ever.

Having grown up listening to radio programs, Lone Ranger, etc, I have a good ear for voices reading a script. That is what you are hearing, Don't give that recording a second thought.

Ummm.. They talked with no emotion? Check my 3rd post. They talked with plenty of emotion
& used the F! Bomb a lot!!!!!!!!

My 3rd post is needed to compared it to my first. Gotta listen to all the videos

edit on 28-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

why get so worked up? No need to apologize for being blunt. I wanted to lost this & bring it to light because if it is a fake, hopefully we'll know for sure & this can be moved to the Hoax section. And hopefully, if any future ATSers find this video, they'll do a search first & know not to make threads about it! In a perfect world, anyway

But before you call it a fake, have listened to all the audio from my 3rd post, especially the last video

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Okay, I will call a major hoax on this. Listen to the transmissions. The Apollo mission comms system did not use a full duplex system. Yet you hear, at one point, both transmissions at the same time. The reason the you press to transmit on these systems is to key in the transmitter and blank out the receiver. There is no way you could have overlapping comms.

Additionally, as Phage has already pointed out, the voices do not sound authentic. There is no delay between TX and RX. The distance they are communicating over would allow at least 1.5 second delay.

This whole thing just does not add up. So for me........

It's been years since I've heard (or read) about full duplex & 1/2 duplex. Full duplex is like a telephone, right? While 1/2 duplex is like a wallis talkie, right?

My 3rd post of apollo 11 transmissions sound like they're full duplex, no?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
I hope this 30 year old report may help provide balanced context for these kinds of stories:

www.debunker.com...

It's dismaying that any kind of internet search engine check on the topic would not at least list this book chapter as one recommended link.

I'll see your debunker website & raise you "Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has been covered up for 60 years"
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Last updated at 1:44 AM on 24th July 2008

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed. Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.' He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
It's dismaying that any kind of internet search engine check on the topic would not at least list this book chapter as one recommended link.

Seriously Jim... we already know your point of view on Apollo and NASA... a slight bias

But tell you what... I will add your debunker works to my website
Fair is fair... beside I know where your head is at

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't know.... It doesn't sound that much like the actual astronauts and the guy from Houston, just sounds like a bad actor.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Seriously Ron... we already know your point of view on Apollo and NASA... a slight bias

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I have more good stuff for you all to check out

Top Secret UFO Nasa Tapes

Apollo 11-Lunar Landing

Apollo 11-The entire air-to-ground communications (email [email protected]). If you like this and have an iPhone/iPod touch, you might want check out my astronomy software: Distant Suns and Grand Tour, spaceflight for the budget minded.

www.live365.com...

He tells Jim Clash it may be panels from the ship but there's no way to know to for sure. He's not absolutely certain it was the panels, but thats what he would imagine it to be.

Buzz Aldrin Talks w/ Jim Clash about UFO Sighting

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter

A few months later Buzz's tells Larry it wasn't a UFO but a panel from off their ship. Interesting, to say the least

Buzz Aldrin explains Apollo 11 UFO sighting - not an alien ship

Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon

1008 UFOs, Dark matter, Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin CNN

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

How are these regurgitated and over posted useless out of context youtube videos on topic of this thread that is titled "Apollo 11 transmission or fake? (audio)" ????

It would appear you want to pepper us with anything and everything you come across which is a pretty obvious and transparent effort to, well......you know because your the one doing it.

Fortunately, these have been discussed intelligently and on topic to death plenty of times before (I would direct you to the threads, but searching and exploring...the journey to reality itself is almost as enlightening as the destination)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Seriously Ron... we already know your point of view on Apollo and NASA... a slight bias

Slight?

But hey... I will give them a chance... just get me up there on one of those anti gravity triangle ships everyone on ATS is talking about so I can see for myself

Well... maybe I will have to wait for that ticket from Branson

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Swills

How are these regurgitated and over posting useless out of context youtube videos on topic of this thread that is titled "Apollo 11 transmission or fake? (audio)" ???? And btw I did search and posted one of these threads you talk about. Why don't you loom at everything in this threa before posting

It would appear you want to pepper us with anything and everything you come across which is a pretty obvious and transparent effort to, well......you know because your the one doing it.

Fortunately, these have been discussed intelligently and on topic to death plenty of times before (I would direct you to the threads, but searching and exploring...the journey to reality itself is almost as enlightening as the destination)

Pepper it down? What? I'm posted all the information I can find about this, other this thread would be bare and desolate. I provide lots of audio/video of the mission so people can see them for themselves & decide for themselves.

The recent YouTube videos are very much pertinent to the thread

So if you don't like it, buzz off. Wow you got a star for that? Unreal

Anyway, I believe this so called secret transmission originated from Mexico or South America, still looking into it. I did find this Spanish something, documentary/tv show, I dunno. Anywhere it's about my original post & it's narrated in Spanish. So if you guys understand spAnish, please tell me what's going on
Evidence from Apollo 11 about UFOs found on the Moon

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

yeah Buzz is a real character

Says one thing one day... then another thing the next day. Good to keep the interest up, because we all know that sensationalism and hints dropped in a certain way go a long way to keep the interest alive. Mundane stuff just gets boring... its the spice that keeps us all coming back. Even the skeptics who flock to these thread

I like his comments that Chinese will go BACK to the moon and that if their are any moonmen they will be speaking Chinese

www.revver.com...

I like the fact that he is senior science adviser and partner in a company that has been working on ANTI-GRAVITY and GRAVITY WAVES with China (and they most likely have the missing Dr Ning Li)

See page 9
www.gravwave.com...

See CHINESE & US GRAVWAVE JOINT HFGW PROJECT
www.gravwave.com...

Also this old document about the Aquila
SPACE TRANSPORTATION FOR A LUNAR RESOURCES BASE (LRB)
www.thelivingmoon.com...

You will see the name Starcraft Boosters

Guess who owns that company?
buzzaldrin.com...

Aquila
buzzaldrin.com...

Yuppers good old Buzz... right in the thick of things and teasing us with his UFO's and Martian Monoliths

Hard to know what to believe these days

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I love Buzz, & I really got hear him for the first time on the Howard Stern show. Great interview, as always. He was smitten with a playboy playmate who was in the studio that day
and I just heard that Buzz is divorcing his wife, so I hope he got the bunnies number that day

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Anyways, this video claims it's Armstrong (Buzz gets 1 line
) in the transmission talking to Houston. If you're following this thread at all you really should watch this video. I gotta hook up with my Spanish speaking friends soon to get me a translation. So I believe this video right here may be the origination of the transmissions in my original post, Juan Jose Benitez is the man who made this.

Evidence from Apollo 11 about UFOs found on the Moon

Soon after the astronauts from the Apollo XI landed they notice an alien precense located behind a nearby Hill, According to this pseudo documentary, when they were getting ready to record it on film the sighted beings and objects immediately disappeared.

Juan Jose Benitez use to work in the 70s as a reuters reporter from Spain, during those years he heard about a fascinating news of a contacted from Peru called Sixto Paz Wells, he was sent to Peru to investigate and interview him which resulted in a catapult of fame for him, mainly due to the writting of his first book on this story "SOS to humanity" which narrates the close encounter with the ETs beings which Sixto Paz had access to, includding traveling to outer space.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Zorgon old chap, good to see you still buzzing around these parts. The links regarding Buzz's involvement with those projects is something I had absolutely no idea about, thanks for them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
And it doesn't bother anybody who wants to believe this transcript that it first appeared in a grocery store tabloid about a year after the landing? THAT'S the 'secret source'?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Hay! Tommy Lee Jones in Men in Black always read the tabloids for the Real news

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join