It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 transmission or fake? (audio)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So I was surfing YouTube looking for a particular video when I stumbled upon this. It was just uploaded yesterday & claims to be the actual transmission of Apollo 11 crew chattin with Houston. Check it out

If this is a fake let's get it out & done with. I've heard Buzz's voice & Neil, just waiting on to find Michael Collins, Lt. Col., USAF.

in5d.com...

This recorded conversation between the Apollo 11 astronauts and the Control Center in Houston captured a UFO encounter which was quoted as being 'UNBELIEVABLE!!'. Give it a listen. First contact is right around the corner...We are DEFINITELY not alone!

ufoupdateslist.com...

Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:13:29 -0300
Fwd Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:01:06 -0400
Subject: 'Secret' Apollo 11 Transmission?

Hi,

A couple of days ago, some major ufologists here in Brazil
promoted on a TV show a supposed "secret" Apollo 11 transmission
where (I presume) Aldrin and Armstrong talk with Houston,
implying they saw UFOs or something as startling. I understand
the audio is at least some years old, and have been circulating
on the internet for ages. It can be downloaded here: TEXT OF THE CONVERSATION:
www.edicolaweb.net...

TEXT OF THE CONVERSATION:
www.edicolaweb.net...

I found the same audio uploaded 6 months ago

More of the same

UFO - Apollo 11 Transmission

edit on 28-6-2011 by Swills because: Updating

edit on 28-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hmm. Doesn't sound much like Armstrong or Aldrin.
Interesting there doesn't seem to be any delay between transmissions. Who recorded it?

You aren't serious are you?
edit on 6/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hmm. Doesn't sound much like Armstrong or Aldrin.
Interesting there doesn't seem to be any delay between transmissions. Who recorded it?

You aren't serious are you?
edit on 6/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

It definitely sounds off but whoever uploaded it believes it, & believes in a lot of other things too

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I've heard some of the original recordings between A11 and Heuston before and they sound nothing like this.
I would be very doubtful that this recording is real.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Swills

I've heard some of the original recordings between A11 and Heuston before and they sound nothing like this.
I would be very doubtful that this recording is real.

Yeah I'm looking for some now

I hope this one is real

Apollo 11 Moon Landing (Uncensored Transmission. Lots of F! Bombs)

Rare audio from NASA APOLLO 11 First Moon Landing

Apollo XI: The Little Gem. PART 1.

Start watching at 7:00 (audio ends 8:48) to listen to mission audio & hear if any of these voices sounds familiar

Part 2- more audio & video

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

That sounds more like it!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well you just gave me something to spam my address book with.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Listening to this right after other transmissions leads me to believe this is completely fake. Another piece of misinformation. :Wags finger:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That makes two of us

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by QpenMinded

Well if so let's get it over & done with so they'll be no future questions

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Do you have the original recording where they talk about the huge UFO's they saw?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Do you have the original recording where they talk about the huge UFO's they saw?

I assume you're talking about this

Apollo 11 Recordings?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Yep.. heard it years ago... but never thought to save it back then. Been looking for old magazine articles too like the one were Von Braun talks about the neutral point ... got that one

problem is history gets rewritten as time goes on... History channel says the OK Coral never happened

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Yep.. heard it years ago... but never thought to save it back then. Been looking for old magazine articles too like the one were Von Braun talks about the neutral point ... got that one

problem is history gets rewritten as time goes on... History channel says the OK Coral never happened

First time for me. I never thought about Apollo 11, UFOs, & transmissions. Definitely neat

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I was an Apollo groupie when they were launching them... but now I have enough evidence that something was fishy

And now that Obama canceled funding for NASA to go back to make that colony, I guess I won't see it in my lifetime. He also said Mars is out for a manned mission for 25 years... but he says they can go visit an asteroid...

If it was up to me I would strap him to a rocket and send him to Jupiter

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Okay, I will call a major hoax on this. Listen to the transmissions. The Apollo mission comms system did not use a full duplex system. Yet you hear, at one point, both transmissions at the same time. The reason the you press to transmit on these systems is to key in the transmitter and blank out the receiver. There is no way you could have overlapping comms.

Additionally, as Phage has already pointed out, the voices do not sound authentic. There is no delay between TX and RX. The distance they are communicating over would allow at least 1.5 second delay.

This whole thing just does not add up. So for me........

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I don't think those transmissions are real.

Here is an excerpt from an actual NASA transcript...

....from the Apollo 14 DSE Blackbox transcript:

"Mining it"

What a stupid idea.

Right guys? They were just joking, Phage?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

I was an Apollo groupie when they were launching them... but now I have enough evidence that something was fishy

I think some people are expecting NASA to come out and say, "OK, we haven't been completely straight with you all about the space program."

Whatever has gone on, "fishy," or not - you will not get an admission until the people behind it are all dead. They would be crucified! Would you tell everyone they could have had free health care for the last 50 years if NASA had not spent so much of your hard earned taxes on God knows what?

edit on 28/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I hope this 30 year old report may help provide balanced context for these kinds of stories:

www.debunker.com...

It's dismaying that any kind of internet search engine check on the topic would not at least list this book chapter as one recommended link.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

it still states....

The crew did indeed report to earth about another tiny object they watched through their monocular. To some of the astronauts, it looked cylindrical, just like their spent rocket stage which was known to be pacing them in a parallel orbit. Said Armstrong, "It was right at the limit of resolution of the eye; it was very difficult to tell just what shape it was." NASA's reasonable assumption was that it was indeed the rocket stage, since it was behaving just like a rocket stage should; other Apollo flights had reported much the same thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join