posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:31 AM
This IS some really scary S**T!!
While I came across this thread and video, on the TV right now, is a new program on Nat. Geo. about preping for a disaster.
I honestly think they do know something after this last video. I chalked the first one up as nothing but after this one, not anymore.
Some key phrases I got from this that need to be paid attention to:
- Bring family & pets inside
- Lock doors, windows, vents
- Turn off fans, AC, heating
- Have plenty batteries & flashlights
- Go into an interior room away from windows
- GET PREPAIRED
Nuclear fallout anyone? CME's maybe?
I think it just got real folks!!
edit on 28-6-2011 by chrismicha77 because: spelling