It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, China, Chemtrails and Big Business.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

I don't know of a whole lot of jets that fly at 65,000 feet.
Altitude is in meters, for those who didn't know.

edit on 6/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Smaller business jets can easily cruise in the 45,000 to 50,000 feet range. The Concord cruised at around 55,000 feet with a maximum cruise altitude of 60,000 feet. Military jets, of course, operate at various altitudes depending on design mission.

I'm not saying they do fly that high. I think we had the discussion about the "proposed" geoengineering. I believe they stated that the chemicals, sulfur in the case, would be sprayed into the stratosphere.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

I'm sorry, but, you do not appear to be 56... And if you are, I'd say you're a bit paranoid. You need to mature up and quit with the anger. Tone it done a bit and don't try to act smarter than you are; or others. I do believe chem trails could very well exist, but I know weather modification is real (it's no more or less than a fact). So whether or not it's deadly or toxic is the question...? I wish we could all just be happy forest people : ) Haha

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

I thought we were talking about temperatures.
Oh well. I believe you're talking about this cost analysis.
people.ucalgary.ca...
The report also says this.

This study assumes that the payload is released within latitudes 30°N and 30°S, though
North-South basing location had minimal effect on cost. Transit operations, flying East-
West between equally spaced bases around the equator, were examined as a method
to ensure adequate dispersal of the payload around the equator.

How does that fit in with "chemtrails" being seen in Oregon and Canada?

edit on 6/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay

I'm sorry, but, you do not appear to be 56... And if you are, I'd say you're a bit paranoid. You need to mature up and quit with the anger. Tone it done a bit and don't try to act smarter than you are; or others. I do believe chem trails could very well exist, but I know weather modification is real (it's no more or less than a fact). So whether or not it's deadly or toxic is the question...? I wish we could all just be happy forest people : ) Haha

No, I am not paranoid. Yes, I get angry because of getting attacked about this and that and that I am this and that. Just trying to get the word out. Didn't mean to get that way, but I apologize to anyone I may have offended. I am me and you are you. So I can get mad once in awhile, that doesn't mean I am immature, excuse me. I have been researching this for a long time, and sometimes it gets really frustrating. Okay? Just informing.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Here is one more link, lots of good info here, and lots of videos. Going to check out for now, enjoy.

weatherwars.info...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Smaller business jets can easily cruise in the 45,000 to 50,000 feet range. The Concord cruised at around 55,000 feet with a maximum cruise altitude of 60,000 feet. Military jets, of course, operate at various altitudes depending on design mission.

I'm not saying they do fly that high. I think we had the discussion about the "proposed" geoengineering. I believe they stated that the chemicals, sulfur in the case, would be sprayed into the stratosphere.

Sure, but the chemtrail conspiracy is not about small jets either, it is about some supposed large fleet of transport sized/airliner type aircraft, secretly releasing massive amount of X, which totally varies depending on who you ask.

Whenever Will Thomas invented the first version of the chemtrail hoax, he was claiming large contrails made at low levels.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Keep fighting the fight! If people stopped pursuing their fight every time people called them crazy than we would still be living in the dark ages. I hope you are wrong but I do understand that humans have done some terrible things in the past and they will continue to do terrible things in the future.

People simply don't comprehend that the government has outright told the world they have done tests in the past concerning our atmosphere, and with the droughts, they will continue to do it in the future.

The government has tried to control the weather for places such as Arizona and New Mexico which is up in flames now due to droughts. So all these skeptics don't understand why the government would do this but that is their main reason. They want to make it rain to stop the fires and to grow better crops.

**EDIT: I just read this thread which talks about the same things as you do. It talks about agent orange being sprayed in Oregon, give it a read and test yourself!**
edit on 29-6-2011 by Equinox99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Keep fighting the fight! If people stopped pursuing their fight every time people called them crazy than we would still be living in the dark ages. I hope you are wrong but I do understand that humans have done some terrible things in the past and they will continue to do terrible things in the future.

Humans have done some wonderful things in the past and they will continue to do wonderful things in the future.
It goes both ways, right ? However it would be a shame to accuse evil guilt automatically, based on nothing but a selected, limited list of past deeds.
What if someone accused you this way ?...with no good evidence ??

The government has tried to control the weather for places such as Arizona and New Mexico which is up in flames now due to droughts. So all these skeptics don't understand why the government would do this but that is their main reason. They want to make it rain to stop the fires and to grow better crops.

I don't understand....are you accusing the gov't of droughts, or fires, or attempting to make rain and failing...or what ?

edit on 29-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeDontKnow

Humans have done some wonderful things in the past and they will continue to do wonderful things in the future.
It goes both ways, right ? However it would be a shame to accuse evil guilt automatically, based on nothing but a selected, limited list of past deeds.
What if someone accused you this way ?...with no good evidence ??

So let me get this right you think everyone is a good person? As I said people have done some terrible things for profit. Government have lied to us before and you want to give them the benefit of the doubt? You expect the government to come outright with the evidence?

No company will admit to fault until you prove them. And since I supplied you with another thread showing proof of weird things going on in Oregon I believe that there could be something.

So why would you want to wait until many people die to move on this? This is what is wrong with people! You wait until people get sick or die until you finally decide to move. That is wrong in itself.

I don't understand....are you accusing the gov't of droughts, or fires, or attempting to make rain and failing...or what ?

You have taken my post either out of context or you are unable to comprehend what I just wrote. The government has stated before that they have engaged in weather modification before by dropping silver iodide into the atmosphere. Why did they do this? TO make it rain. Why do they want to make it rain? For places that have droughts and forest fires.

let me break down my post:

The government has tried to control the weather for places such as Arizona and New Mexico which is up in flames now due to droughts.

I said for not at. For would mean they have a purpose for their experiments which they have conducted long ago. So what makes you think they abandoned those experiments? Do we not need water in placed like Arizona and New Mexico who have been burning for sometime?

So all these skeptics don't understand why the government would do this but that is their main reason. They want to make it rain to stop the fires and to grow better crops.

I gave you a point and explanation. It is up to you to decipher what I wrote. But if you need help:

Government has engaged in weather modification before so why are you so sure the abandoned their findings? They can use those experiments for places that are on fire now! They can use those for places that have droughts now!

Kapeesh?
edit on 29-6-2011 by Equinox99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
See, I posted a reply early-on on page 2 of this thread. Here it is again....

There's a saying about credibility, and it goes something like this...."Your credibility is only as good, as your last failure." In other words, people tend to only remember your mistakes, or put those mistakes (mistakes,secrets, lies, whatever) at the top of their "judgment list",....even though you may have had far fewer mistakes within a long history of good deeds and successful decisions.. Don't you hate when that happens to you....that you are judged solely on your few mistakes ?

Can you come up with a list of "good things" your gov't has done for you and/or the rest of society ?
Do you have ANY gratitude for the services and safety provided to you by your gov't ?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

So let me get this right you think everyone is a good person?

Yes, I think the majority of people have good intentions, and try to practice those good intentions.
You do not feel this way ? You feel people are generally....bad ?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Government has engaged in weather modification before so why are you so sure the abandoned their findings? They can use those experiments for places that are on fire now! They can use those for places that have droughts now!

Kapeesh?

I never said they abandoned weather modification tests or their findings. Private companies openly do it now.
You seem to be of the opinion the gov't should be engaged in rain making, to stop/prevent forest fires and droughts.
So you are in favour of gov't weather modification.

This confuses me because you were complaining about it just a bit ago.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

When it comes to profit people try to do anything possible to gain more. You may think that is good but it put places like where I used to live in a bad situation.

You gov't is good? How about 3 wars? That is good in your books? Depleted uranium? Killing people in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, and Libya? But I guess you think those are for freedom.

AMERICA’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.
Source

What about the suppression that our allies have on their people? Saudi Arabia?

I have no concern regarding regular citizens. My concern, as past president have said, "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

I have been on this Earth long enough make sound judgments. Is there a possibility that they are spraying something in the atmosphere? I think it is possible because people have much to gain from this. A little sickness brings in a big profit. Cancer is a profiteers dream. That is why cancer rates are on the rise. If companies were good they would spend as much on research and development as they do on marketing.

You must understand that if you don't find out something is harmful than people won't do it for you. So you can sit here and think everyone is a goody good but when you look around you, you start to see everything is not what it seems. There are people who are ready to step on the world to have that profit.

Not only that but like I said in an earlier post, the government used to cloud cede, so why would they stop?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Kapeesh?

I never said they abandoned weather modification tests or their findings. Private companies openly do it now.
You seem to be of the opinion the gov't should be engaged in rain making, to stop/prevent forest fires and droughts.
So you are in favour of gov't weather modification.

This confuses me because you were complaining about it just a bit ago.

Twisting me words are we? I simply stated, and you agreed, that the government has been using weather modification before. I said this not to agree with them but to show you why they would be using this technology and that they ARE spewing something into the atmosphere.

Thanks for agreeing that there is something going on in our skies.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Of course the US government does cloud seeding. Nobody ever said they didn't

www.cbsnews.com...

Government agencies and utilities from California to North Dakota spend an estimated $15 million a year on cloud seeding, and the number of projects has jumped by nearly a third in the last decade.

But what does that have to do with chemtrails or geoengineering?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

What does the government experimenting with our atmosphere have to do with them dumping chemicals into our atmosphere? You can't put two and two together?

Do you really want to believe the government is only doing harmless experiments? Well this poster was from Oregon and this thread was about a person from Oregon:

So this was once my home until we all got so sick we either moved or died. This has been covered up very efficiently by the MSM in Oregon as well as the regulatory agencies. Without the third party determination by such a reputable source this would still be a dirty secret.
Since they brought back left over agent orange from Viet Nam and began spraying the hills it has not stopped it has increased.
They got agent orange banned in the 70's but the corps responded with dozens of other chemicals to take it's place and they still use half the mix. As witnessed by the elevated 2,4-D in urine tests.
My wife was office manager of the country doctor she saw the waves of illness during spray time, we fought it till it nearly killed us all

www.forestcouncil.org...

Between the radiation and the poison the PNW is fairly screwed.
More links to news on the issue beginning with our tale as chemical refugees

www.eugeneweekly.com...

My neighbor who continues the fight after we had to leave

www.registerguard.com...

Look this over if you will. And let me add as a former resident. You can not imagine the volume of chemicals used. Literally tankers of concentrated herbicides, fungicides and rodenticides are used all around the homes and water shed of the inhabitants of the area.
seed

ATS

That is what government "geo-engineering" and "weather modification" could be doing. Do you want to give them the benefit of the doubt until it starts happening in your backyard? Or will you help your fellow Americans?

I think this is what is wrong with America. Everyone has become individuals that no one wants to stand up for another persons rights but expect the whole world to stand up when their rights are being violated.

Read that thread over and tell me there isn't something weird happening.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by EyeDontKnow

When it comes to profit people try to do anything possible to gain more. You may think that is good but it put places like where I used to live in a bad situation.
You gov't is good? How about 3 wars? That is good in your books? ......

I never said I agreed with EVERYTHING my gov't does. I never said that everything the gov't does is good. I am saying it is not all bad....far from it.
I was pointing out that your argument seemed to be biased that anything my gov't does is wrong, and deceitful.
I tried to get you to look at it from a balanced viewpoint.

You've listed what you think the US gov't has done wrong, but.......
Can you list any gov't institutions that are a benefit to society ?
Can you list any decisions made by the US gov't that improved life ?

by Equinox99
A little sickness brings in a big profit. Cancer is a profiteers dream. That is why cancer rates are on the rise.

Sickness puts giant monetary strains on society. Sure, some companies profit on sickness treatments, but the healthier people are, the less the overall costs to the health-care system, hence, the overall budgets.

Cancer rates are on the decline, it's a fact.
www.cancer.org...@epidemiologysurveilance/documents/document/acspc-029814.pdf

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Overuse of herbicides by greedy logging companies? Yes, sounds like a pollution and public health issue.

Yes, bad things happen. Yes, power corrupts. Yes, the government contains elements that does not have your best interest at heart.

But does this mean they are necessarily performing geoengineering? That the trails you see in the sky are chemtrails?

There's zero evidence of any geoengineering anywhere in the planet. There's zero evidence of the trails being anything other than contrails.

Cloud seeding has been going on for decades. Industry polluting the countryside has been going on for decades. Neither of these things are unexpected, or secret.

So from those unexpected things - how do you make the leap to a planet-wide, decade long conspiracy to alter the climate using unusual looking trails from aircraft? A conspiracy for which there is no actual evidence?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Overuse of herbicides by greedy logging companies? Yes, sounds like a pollution and public health issue.

Yes, bad things happen. Yes, power corrupts. Yes, the government contains elements that does not have your best interest at heart.

But does this mean they are necessarily performing geoengineering? That the trails you see in the sky are chemtrails?

There's zero evidence of any geoengineering anywhere in the planet. There's zero evidence of the trails being anything other than contrails.

That is contradictory because cloud ceding is a form of geo-engineering:

The modern concept of geoengineering (or climate engineering) proposes to deliberately manipulate a planet's climate, typically the Earth's, to counteract the effects of global warming from greenhouse gas emissions. Other uses of the word sometimes occur, meaning geotechnical engineering.

Now you may be right because there is little to no evidence but it is really worth sitting by idle? Do you think it is worth waiting for a whistleblower to come forth to say there is chemicals being sprayed in our atmosphere? Even if they weren't spraying anything in the sky I think it is worth checking out. The cost of ignoring this is detrimental! We are talking about a long-term effect.

I think if we all waited for someone to come forth we will die of cancer before we get to the bottom of it.
Cloud seeding has been going on for decades. Industry polluting the countryside has been going on for decades. Neither of these things are unexpected, or secret.

So from those unexpected things - how do you make the leap to a planet-wide, decade long conspiracy to alter the climate using unusual looking trails from aircraft? A conspiracy for which there is no actual evidence?

Well there is evidence to indicate that there is some form of weather manipulation. Cloud ceding has been done and no one will come outright and say we have been doing this for some time. When throwing silver iodide doesn't work the government wouldn't just quit I think they would start throwing different things out of desperation.

They may not think it is harmful but the makers of Agent Orange did not think it was harmful as well. It took us about 40-50 years to find out it causes cancer, do you want to wait that long?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join