It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, China, Chemtrails and Big Business.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Man I can't believe I've been lied to all these years. I knew everything was peachy and there is nothing going on, just happy days yay! The government never lies to us, they're always up front, and they have our best interest in mind.

What's sad is that all you bashers gang up on people who seek the truth and know the truth. You all hi-jack these threads with your smart a$$ remarks and the I'm smarter than you responses.

The fact is, you're never going to change our minds, because "we" seek the truth, not your attempts to disprove us.

I could care less what you think about me or say about me. Chemtrails are real, you know it, and we know it.

Science can't prove/disprove everything!

This has nothing to do with "the government". I do not need the government to know that it is bitterly cold at the altitudes that jet powered aircraft fly at, or that the weather changes, or that contrails can persist.

I also do not need the government to tell me that there is zero evidence of chemtrails, spraying, sprayplanes, etc. I do not need the government to know that chemmies have posted hoaxed photos, lied in video translations, and posted pics out of complete ignorance

Its your side that has done the lying, but all of you chemtrailers absolutely do not care. And its actually worse than that, because those people (Will Thomas, Gunderson, Hilder, etc) have lied time and time again, and not only do you all not care, you all defend them after they lied to you.

It will be an earth shattering event when one of you decides to actually verify the claims of the chemtrail promoters, but that will absolutely not happen. Not a single one of you will ask the makers of WITWATS or any other promoter, what a typical level of aluminum is in the ground. Not a single one of you will ask them also why they claim Ft Sill or Lincoln Nebraska has some secret chemplane fleet, where all evidence points towards that being impossible and that that lied to you

You all can speculate all day long about "the government" lying to you, but use that as a crutch to avoid the fact that you all were lied to by the hoaxers. Buts its absolutely not specuation that Hilder, Thomas and Gunderson, TankerEnemy have been spreading lies.

But as usual, you all will either defend them, or run distraction by steering it away from the lies.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Hello Firepilot... Obviously, you and I don't know one another. But thats ok. I don't have to go to school with a person or eat at the same table to share opinions and experiences.. I think what is most important is honest respectful communication.. I myself am not a mind reader. I have never seen a UFO.. I don't discredit those who claim abduction or memories of flashes in the night skies. We all have our experiences.

The isssue is simply this..I am approaching my early senior years and I am a vet of the USMC. I am not mentally handicappped or visually impaired. I have a sharp mind and above average intelligence.. I am not a fighter pilot. etc. BUT !!!!! I grew up with blue skies on the west coast. A passing cummulus set of clouds at times and when it was supposed to rain, it usually did rain. For over thity nine years the sky was usually blue and I don't care what is coming out of the jets that fly overhead.. I do know this one thing. Whatever it is, it makes a blue sky into a soupy, marbled thick haze that lingers.. BTW. If it is the same exhaust jets have emitted always? Then why did it take over thirty to forty years to start the hazing process in the skies above??
More will be reavealed..... Peace..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Stardust, I've a simple question for you. Most of the chemtrail believers (well.. all of them in fact), refuse to answer this. With the plethora of groundwater, soil, drinking water and air samples that happens daily in every major city in the U.S., which get sent to multiple independent labs for validations, for both commercial and federal clients, why do none of these toxic chemicals show up? They should show up on multiple sites. They don't. They should be there for days, weeks or even months. They are not. Air sample units should pick up the toxins. They do not. Why not?

I can't speak for foreign nations, but I imagine many other developed countries also have water, soil and air requirements.

If massive spraying goes on... to the point where it creates a fog, or makes your sick, these toxins should be on the ground. In the soil. In the water. In the air. Why aren't they?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

Hello Firepilot... Obviously, you and I don't know one another. But thats ok. I don't have to go to school with a person or eat at the same table to share opinions and experiences.. I think what is most important is honest respectful communication.. I myself am not a mind reader. I have never seen a UFO.. I don't discredit those who claim abduction or memories of flashes in the night skies. We all have our experiences.

The isssue is simply this..I am approaching my early senior years and I am a vet of the USMC. I am not mentally handicappped or visually impaired. I have a sharp mind and above average intelligence.. I am not a fighter pilot. etc. BUT !!!!! I grew up with blue skies on the west coast. A passing cummulus set of clouds at times and when it was supposed to rain, it usually did rain. For over thity nine years the sky was usually blue and I don't care what is coming out of the jets that fly overhead.. I do know this one thing. Whatever it is, it makes a blue sky into a soupy, marbled thick haze that lingers.. BTW. If it is the same exhaust jets have emitted always? Then why did it take over thirty to forty years to start the hazing process in the skies above??
More will be reavealed..... Peace..

The problem with your premise, is that air quality is BETTER than 40 years ago, not worse. And particulates are less since then too, not worse.

If you think that were was no such thing as hazy, partly cloudy, or cirrus overcast days in the past, you would again be mistaken.

Its a fallacy that skies either have to be completely blue, or completely overcast.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
new world oder

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by warren3720
new world oder

East German rivers are going to flood us all??!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Uncinus

"...if the spotter is quick enough" being the key words in your ancient diagram. Please refer back to the many posters who have tried to explain to you the difference in contrail and chemtrail duration.

Did you miss the very next sentence, which starts "Some of them, especially those left by a planes exhaust at high, cold altitudes, endure for some time,....."?

Or did you just not bother posting it because you don't like it?

edit on 28-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy spelling

Hi, I'm not an algorithm; I'm a real person and you all are a gang or a gaggle or a fleet since we're talking airplanes and 'endure for some time' what does that mean? Please be specific and try not to draw dramatic landscapes like the Battle of Britain which, I'm sorry, I can't seem to get beyond.

Huh?

What is your point here?

"Endure for some time means "endure for some time" - you were the one making inferences from the language of het previous sentence when it suited your purposes - without requiring specifics then - why do you need then now??

Hmm????

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Man I can't believe I've been lied to all these years. I knew everything was peachy and there is nothing going on, just happy days yay! The government never lies to us, they're always up front, and they have our best interest in mind.

What's sad is that all you bashers gang up on people who seek the truth and know the truth. You all hi-jack these threads with your smart a$$ remarks and the I'm smarter than you responses.

I look at your 1st paragraph and wonder whether you had your sense of irony turned off when you wrote the 2nd ?

The fact is, you're never going to change our minds, because "we" seek the truth, not your attempts to disprove us.

And what?? Are you saying repeatable science is not true, but unsupported assertions by people who apparently know nothing of aircraft, atmospheres or physics always are?

I could care less what you think about me or say about me. Chemtrails are real, you know it, and we know it.

I know nothing of the sort - as far as I can see chemtrails are a mass delusion of paranoid and gullible individuals who have problems with anything that requires actual evidence.

But I'm prepared to be proved wrong - and that is one difference between us - if you you give me verifiable evidence of chemtrail I will believe they exist, but when you are given verifiable evidence that your "proof" is nonsense you merely move onto the next bit of "proof" that is also nonsense.

Science can't prove/disprove everything!

It proves what it proves - it proves that contrails can last for hours. It proves that every so-called high level of aluminium or barium or whatever supposedly from a contrail (so far) is not high at all. It proved that the "blood" in contrails was pollen. It proves that Arizona Skywatch's attempts to show there's to much "something" in the air are nonsense.

That's a lot better record of proof than anything chemtrail believers have ever come up with.

edit on 28-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Maybe if you would go through the info I just gave, and watch the videos. They have tested, and it has extremely high levels of aluminum and barium, and the ph levels are out of the ballpark. Here, since you aren't going to go through the info I put up here is a video with the tests and results of the tests. Air quality has been tested. There are pics of the particles. My goodness. Watch "What in the World Are They Spraying?" They have also done tests. Why don't you use what I have put up to answer your questions, there are answers in all the material.

video.google.ca...#

Another article:

www.traviskelly.com...

Mt. Shasta County, CA Air Quality District is getting sued over the geoengineering and then he is going after Sacramento County.

I am planning on suing Shasta County Air Quality Management District for their breach of their obligations to monitor and ensure the air quality is good for the citizens of Shasta County as well as those who merely pass through Shasta County and have been harmed due to the lack of adequate maintenance of air quality in Shasta County.

Link:
farmwars.info...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

I did watch the videos. And I did some follow up research. Guess what? There is nothing unusual about the soil aluminum levels.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess what? There are no high levels in surface or drinking water.
www.mtshastanews.com...

edit on 6/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
Mt. Shasta County, CA Air Quality District is getting sued over the geoengineering and then he is going after Sacramento County.

I am planning on suing Shasta County Air Quality Management District for their breach of their obligations to monitor and ensure the air quality is good for the citizens of Shasta County as well as those who merely pass through Shasta County and have been harmed due to the lack of adequate maintenance of air quality in Shasta County.

Link:
farmwars.info...

Planning to sue is one thing, actually getting anywhere is another.

If it does ever get to court, what are the plaintiffs going to do when the beuaracrats show that they tested the air, and there was nothing odd or below standard in it?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have the utmost respect Phage, for you, and anyone else who believes, that the chemtrail conspiracy holds no water. I don't attack you, I don't belittle you, and I damn sure don't try to make you sound stupid. Now you and your gang of debunkers, on the other hand, do do all these things. I understand that you all are looking at it from a technical and scientific point of view. I wish I could trust the government not to be spraying the skies above.

When there is a coverup, there is a money trail, and rest assured your government is involved. Anyone can be bought for the right price and it will trickle down to the peons. From the EPA on down to the local air quality officials.

Like I've said before, you can't prove they don't exist, and I can't prove they do exist.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You of all people should know that it gets warmer the higher you get, closer to the stratosphere...but anyway.

Give me some suggestions on what you would do, to prove they existed, if you believed in them. I'll do whatever I can to get the answers!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Found a whole crap load of info. Here is the link. One click and you are in chemtrail heaven. Pardon the pun.

www.rense.com...

Enjoy, for those of you that need more info. Oh, and here is for the debunkers.

Waking Up To Chemtrail Disinformation Techniques:

www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

and I can't prove they do exist.

Yes you can.

Well at least people who make money from chemtrails can....you know the guys selling books and dvds?

You of all people should know that it gets warmer the higher you get, closer to the stratosphere...but anyway.

Um...no.

Will correcting this completely wrong statement make you think you're being belittled?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Care to tell me why I'm wrong??

The stratosphere (pronounced /ˈstrætəsfɪər/) is the second major layer of Earth's atmosphere, just above the troposphere, and below the mesosphere. It is stratified in temperature, with warmer layers higher up and cooler layers farther down.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure that the debunkers are making a little off of this too.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Here ya go. Let me know if you need some help.
weather.uwyo.edu...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You said "closer to the stratosphere". That is incorrect. It gets cooler closer to the stratosphere.
You maybe were thinking "inside the stratosphere" , where it does get slightly warmer.

www.windows2universe.org...
www.theresilientearth.com...
edit on 29-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Here ya go. Let me know if you need some help.
weather.uwyo.edu...

No thanks Phage I'm pretty up to speed on weather terminology, actually I'm pretty good at it.

I think we got a little problem here, looks like we're warming up the higher we get.

71.8 18593 -63.0 -75.0 18 0.02 340 2 446.0 446.1 446.0
70.0 18750 -63.1 -75.1 18 0.02 65 7 449.1 449.2 449.1
56.9 20040 -59.1 -73.1 15 0.03 53 11 485.5 485.8 485.5
54.4 20324 -56.5 -71.5 13 0.05 51 12 497.8 498.1 497.8
53.6 20422 -56.5 -71.5 13 0.05 50 12 499.9 500.2 499.9
51.1 20726 -56.6 -71.7 13 0.05 105 11 506.5 506.8 506.5
50.0 20860 -56.7 -71.7 13 0.05 110 13 509.4 509.8 509.4
48.7 21031 -57.2 -72.2 13 0.05 115 16 512.2 512.5 512.2
47.4 21197 -57.7 -72.7 13 0.04 150 12 514.9 515.2 514.9
46.4 21336 -56.4 -72.1 12 0.05 180 8 521.3 521.6 521.3
46.0 21387 -55.9 -71.9 12 0.05 150 7 523.6 524.0 523.6
44.2 21641 -55.4 -71.6 11 0.05 0 0 530.9 531.3 531.0
39.7 22328 -53.9 -70.9 11 0.07 98 8 551.2 551.7 551.2

Second line is altitude and third line is temps, for the ones who didn't know.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeDontKnow

You said "closer to the stratosphere". That is incorrect. It gets cooler closer to the stratosphere.
You maybe were thinking "inside the stratosphere" , where it does get slightly warmer.

www.windows2universe.org...
edit on 29-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

Definately MY BAD, I did not realize that I worded it that way. So I will appologize, I have no problem with that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join