It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, China, Chemtrails and Big Business.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

You posted this and I am wondering why you left out a few things, but here let me help you out.

Geo-engineering schemes are projects designed to tackle the effects of climate change directly, usually by removing CO2 from the air or limiting the amount of sunlight reaching the planet's surface. Although large-scale geo-engineering is still at the concept stage, advocates claim that it may eventually become essential if the world wants to avoid the worst effects of climate change. Critics, by contrast, claim that geo-engineering isn't realistic – and may be a distraction from reducing emissions.

Environment

The ultimate climate change FAQ Series: The ultimate climate change FAQ Previous | Next | Index

The ultimate climate change FAQ banner What is geo-engineering? Geo-engineering aims to tackle climate change by removing CO2 from the air or limiting the sunlight reaching the planet • See all questions and answers • Read about the project Share62 reddit this guardian.co.uk, Friday 18 February 2011 10.48 GMT

Article history Geoengineering or climate engineering solution to climate change:
marine cloud whitening Engineer Stephen Salter's design for an unmanned ship designed to generate clouds and reflect sunlight away from the earth.
Geo-engineering schemes are projects designed to tackle the effects of climate change directly, usually by removing CO2 from the air or limiting the amount of sunlight reaching the planet's surface. Although large-scale geo-engineering is still at the concept stage, advocates claim that it may eventually become essential if the world wants to avoid the worst effects of climate change. Critics, by contrast, claim that geo-engineering isn't realistic – and may be a distraction from reducing emissions. The first category of scheme – those designed to remove CO2 from the air – include machines (sometimes called "artificial trees") that pull the gas from the atmosphere using plastic polymers. Other proposals seek to increase the amount of CO2 absorbed by the oceans – for example by adding large quantities of lime to the water.

Other related schemes – sometimes but not always described as geo-engineering – involve harnessing the capacity of trees and plants to absorb CO2 from the air. These include burning large quantities of wood in power plants with carbon-capture technology; making and burying large amounts of charcoal to lock carbon into the soils; and grazing cattle in a way designed to turn grasslands into giant carbon sinks. In the second category – schemes designed to reduce the amount of sunlight reaching Earth – proposals include firing sulphate aerosols into the stratosphere to reflect sunlight back to space; using unmanned ships to increase above-ocean cloud cover by spraying sea water into the air; painting the world's roofs white to increase reflectivity; and even floating thousands of tiny mirrors in space between Earth and the sun.

Some geo-engineering schemes, such as adding aerosols to the stratosphere, have attracted heavy criticism for their possible side effects. Even if these side-effects weren't severe, schemes that "mask" the temperature rise rather than removing the CO2 come with some serious disadvantages, such as the fact that they don't deal with CO2's other major impact: ocean acidification. Administering any such scheme would also raise obvious issues of geopolitics and global governance. Other schemes, such as the machines designed to suck CO2 directly out of the air, are far less controversial, since all they aim to do is remove a pollutant that humans are adding to the air. The main challenges in this case are reducing manufacturing and running costs to make the devices commercially viable, and finding reliable and inexpensive ways to store the captured gas.

So where does chemtrails come in to play here? Now remember this is from your very own source.

www.guardian.co.uk...

So where do chemtrails fit into any of the above mentioned text from your source?

edit on 30-6-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: forgot quote

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So where did everyone go that started this thread or that posted how it was such good evidence of chemtrails? Funny how they tend to go disappear when something like this happens and a hoax is exposed. Its a little bit disingenuous to do this kind of drive-by posting, and not at come back to admit to admit its a hoax or post a retraction. Disappearing after a thread you started, or posted in support of, that has been shown to be fake its not exactly the mark of someone being honest about their beliefs.

But then, they will just all reappear to post another hoax or misconception being peddled by the chemtrail promoters soon enough.
edit on 30-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

They always change the name, but still try to use the same postings from their first threads. Funny if you ask me...
:lol

Guess we have to see how this one turns out.:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
If there weren't experiments with geo-engineering the UN wouldn't have passed Moratorium:

Why can't there be a moratorium on something even if it isn't happening yet??

While the CBD moratorium prevents the real-world testing of technologies with potential global implications for life and biodiversity, it does not prevent investment or small-scale research in geo-engineering—and the Canadian government has shown interest in becoming an increasingly larger player.

“I don't think the Canadian public, or even Parliament, has any idea that the government of Canada has already invested in geo-engineering research,” said Bronson.

there's a massive amount of information availabel to the public on geo-engineering research

So how do you know the US government isn't running secret experiments? They do have much money going into black project don't they? Do you know what the black projects consist of? Neither do I.

We don't know it - and why do you insist it is happening when you dont' kow it either?

Look, all I am saying is that we should keep our atmosphere free from foreign substances to fight global warming. Whether it is true or not is not known but I would rather be safe than sorry, wouldn't you?

I'm happy that research is going ahead, and quite frankly if ther eis something that can combat global warming effectively and safely I am quite happy for it to happen and don't particularly care whether it is sprayed into the atmosphere or accomplished by some other means.

If you dont' believe in global warming then obviously you woldnt' see any need to combat it - but you havent' said that - you've only saidthat you dont' want to combat global warming by atmospheric means - so how ould you combat it if not through doing something in the atmopshere, since it is the atmosphere that is causeing the warming??

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Bottom Line / Fact: Secret Program run by the CIA to contaminate all organisms, soil, water with aluminum/barium, cripple and kill everything w/o aluminum resistant GM genes. This is 8 yrs chem/biol/math, 3 yrs graduate research in soil science, statistical design speaking, if you don't have that you haven't earned the right to argue with me. There has NEVER in 4 billion years been an aluminum toxic soil or plant injured by aluminum as there is a lot of it, but ZERO free aluminum in nature. But not since the chemtrails. Open your bloody eyes:

SMOKING GUN (BODIES ON DEMAND):

Genetically Modified Seed Patent
Aluminum Resistant Gene Patent #7582809
Granted September 1, 2009
Developed at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Patent Assigned to US Dept of Agriculture
Primary funding B. Gates, D. Rockefeller, Monsanto

Auschwitz was a weekend holiday compared to what's coming, WAKE UP, put a STOP to it or die.

Alan Foos MS Soils, 3.84 gpa, minor chemistry, concentration plant physiology, research design

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cusanus

From your patent:

The tropics and subtropics are extremely important food producing regions, particularly for many developing countries. However, agriculture on the acid soils that are prevalent in these areas is seriously challenged by limitations to plant yield caused by drought, mineral nutrient deficiencies such as phosphorus deficiency, and in particular, aluminum toxicity. Aluminum (Al) is ubiquitous in soils and, at pH values below 5.0, is solubilized into the soil solution as the highly phytotoxic Al.sup.3+ species, which inhibits root growth and damages root systems (Kochian, L. V. 1995. Annu. Rev. Plant Biol. 46: 237-260). Hence, aluminum toxicity is a primary limitation for crop production in many developing countries, including 38% of the farmland in Southeast Asia, 31% in Latin America and 20% of the arable lands in East Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa (Wood et al. 2000. In Pilot Analysis of Global Ecosystems: Agroecosystems, International Food Policy Research Institute and the World Resources Institute, Washington, D.C.), thus reducing food security in parts of the world where it is most tenuous.

The aluminum tolerant crops are not needed because of too much aluminum per se, they are to counter high acidity, which solubilizes the natural aluminum oxides (present in all soils), which is then toxic.

Obviously aluminum oxide would do nothing to change this. So what exactly do you suggest they are spraying? Acid? Finely ground metallic aluminum? If the latter, could you explain chemically how metallic aluminum (Al) increases the amount of Al3+ in the soil without first becoming Al2O3, which is already present in the ground in huge quantities?
edit on 15-7-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cusanus
Bottom Line / Fact: Secret Program run by the CIA to contaminate all organisms, soil, water with aluminum/barium, cripple and kill everything w/o aluminum resistant GM genes. This is 8 yrs chem/biol/math, 3 yrs graduate research in soil science, statistical design speaking, if you don't have that you haven't earned the right to argue with me. There has NEVER in 4 billion years been an aluminum toxic soil or plant injured by aluminum as there is a lot of it, but ZERO free aluminum in nature.

Clearly academic standards are falling

Here you go sunshine - Soil aluminium and soil test interpretation

OK - so where's the bodies then - I demand to see bodies, since you say you can provide them.....

And thank god for it - Tolerance to Aluminium engineered in plants - as far back as 1997 they were looking for something like this - actually it's been a known problem for at least 90 years.

Auschwitz was a weekend holiday compared to what's coming, WAKE UP, put a STOP to it or die.

I'd be asking for a refund on my tuition fees if I were you -clearly you didn't get value from them!!

edit on 15-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cusanus
Bottom Line / Fact: Secret Program run by the CIA to contaminate all organisms, soil, water with aluminum/barium, cripple and kill everything w/o aluminum resistant GM genes. This is 8 yrs chem/biol/math, 3 yrs graduate research in soil science, statistical design speaking, if you don't have that you haven't earned the right to argue with me. There has NEVER in 4 billion years been an aluminum toxic soil or plant injured by aluminum as there is a lot of it, but ZERO free aluminum in nature. But not since the chemtrails. Open your bloody eyes:

Alan Foos MS Soils, 3.84 gpa, minor chemistry, concentration plant physiology, research design

OH BS.

They were working on aluminum resistance back in the 1920s. Correct, there is not free aluminum found in nature. What does that have to do with anything

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
I just found this on another website. She is a whistleblower from the company she use to work for. Called "Olgacom". It is a food service for the airlines all over the world. She explains and wants this out. She is from Poland, and the chemtrails are really getting bad over there. This needs to stop if humanity wants to live. I am a chemtrail believer. I've seen them, I know how it mucks up our skies, I've watched normal contrails all my life, these are NOT normal contrails. I am a skywatcher, been that way since I was a kid and I am 56 years old and never, ever, seen our skies look like this. I even got sick a few days during the spraying, and could not figure out why. Until I started researching. This is messed up people. This is a very desperate plea from someone in another country. She does know some things. Here is the blog. Now, I am also going to include some reading that I just stumbled upon in the past few days about "geoengineering". Denial is not a river in Egypt!!

I am including something that happened yesterday, here in Oregon. They sprayed so bad here that we had a chembow. A giant rainbow ring around the sun, I got a headache, and that is very rare for me. Then, my ears started ringing very loud, very unusual. And, it only happens when they are spraying massively, as they were here yesterday. And yes, I understand contrail science. These are not contrails!!!! I've been into weather all my life, this is becoming very disturbing. Was going to put the video on here, but not experienced enough to do so. But I think it is important to go to her brand new blog and watch it there. She has more info on the blog too.

olgacomscandal.wordpress.com...

Now, this is what I found recently.

"Statospheric sulfate aerosols"

We already know, some of us, that have payed attention, that global warming is a scam, so please just consider that while reading this info. Of course, it is the Council of Foreign Relations that started this crap.
Here is a quote from the beginning of the article. Would have used the posting quote, but it wasn't enough. So.

Quote:

The ability of stratospheric sulfate aerosols to create a global dimming effect has made them a possible candidate for use in geoengineering projects[2] to limit the effect and impact of climate change due to rising levels of greenhouse gases.[3] Delivery of precursor sulfide gases such as hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or sulfur dioxide (SO2) by artillery, aircraft[1] and balloons has been proposed.[4]

Tom Wigley calculated the impact of injecting sulfate particles, or aerosols, every one to four years into the stratosphere in amounts equal to those lofted by the volcanic eruption of Mount Pinatubo in 1991,[5] but did not address the many technical and political challenges involved in potential geoengineering efforts.[6] If found to be economically, environmentally and technologically viable, such injections could provide a "grace period" of up to 20 years before major cutbacks in greenhouse gas emissions would be required, he concludes.

Direct delivery of precursors is proposed by Paul Crutzen.[1] This would typically be achieved using sulfide gases such as dimethyl sulfide, sulfur dioxide (SO2), carbonyl sulfide, or hydrogen sulfide (H2S).[4] These compounds would be delivered using artillery, aircraft (such as the high-flying F15C)[1] or balloons, and result in the formation of compounds with the sulfate anion SO42-.[4]

According to estimates by the Council on Foreign Relations, "one kilogram of well placed sulfur in the stratosphere would roughly offset the warming effect of several hundred thousand kilograms of carbon dioxide."[7]

Read more: www.answers.com...

Now, here is a quote from the possible side affects.

Possible side effects
Geoengineering in general is a controversial technique, and carries problems and risks, such as weaponisation.[citation needed] However, certain problems are specific to, or more pronounced with this particular technique.[21]

Drought, particularly monsoon failure in Asia and Africa is a major risk.[22]
Ozone depletion is a potential side effect of sulfur aerosols;[23][24] and these concerns have been supported by modelling.[25]
Tarnishing of the sky: Aerosols will noticeably affect the appearance of the sky, resulting in a potential "whitening" effect, and altered sunsets.[26]
Tropopause warming and the humidification of the stratosphere.[24]
Effect on clouds: Cloud formation may be affected, notably cirrus clouds and polar stratospheric clouds.
Effect on ecosystems: The diffusion of sunlight may affect plant growth.[27][28][29]
Effect on solar energy: Incident sunlight will be lower,[30] which may affect solar power systems both directly and disproportionately, especially in the case that such systems rely on direct radiation.[31]
Deposition effects: Although predicted to be insignificant,[32] there is nevertheless a risk of direct environmental damage from falling particles.
Uneven effects: Aerosols are reflective, making them more effective during the day. Greenhouse gases block outbound radiation at all times of day.[33]
Further, the delivery methods may cause significant problems, notably climate change[34] and possible ozone depletion[35] in the case of aircraft, and litter in the case of untethered balloons.

Now, isn't that what is happening now? I'm gonna put this up here again. Weather Modification. And it is happening, don't care what you debunkers or nonbelievers have to say. I am tired of them poisoning us with everything they can. But, guess what, it will not work. They have been commiting genocide since the begining of humanity. Read and studied too much not to put it to the side and still be a sheople, the way Bill Cooper spelled it. I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!!!! Me, I'm older, but I've got nieces and nephews, great nieces and nephews that have to live in this muck and may die sooner than they are suppose to, I don't want that for them, DO YOU?

watch-unto-prayer.org...

I know exactly who is going to come and jump all over this. It is time for "THEM" to wake up or stop getting paid to debunk intelligent humans that know what we are talking about!! Uhhh, duh, guess we don't have eyes to see and a brain to know what we are talking about. It is an insult to our intelligence when you come try to debunk us that know. We are not Homer Simpson!!

So here, more info:

aircrap.org...

Now this one, I will have a link to the site that monitors them, but the pics I needed you to see, so they came from Rumor Mill News.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Now, here is the website you can get more info.

chemtrails.cc...

www.bariumblues.com...

www.dutchsinse.com...

imageevent.com...

And oh, let's not forget: "Don't Talk About the Weather". I give Max here the credit for his info on Crowhouse.

www.thecrowhouse.com...

Now, all you that are in denial, you better wake up, cause they are trying to kill us, on purpose. Wake Up!! They are destroying the midwest right now, our main crops!!! This is summer, they are purposely flooding it!!

They are destroying our environment and trying to blame it on us. They are destroying YOUR children's and grandchildren's future on this planet. Now, you try to tell me that this is normal "Contrails"! Don't think so!!

For the mods: I am putting all this here for all to see, since we have another whistleblower for the chemtrails that goes down deeper in the rabbit hole. It is also for the intelligent humans that haven't understood why we talk about geoengineering and chemtrails. This is a compilation with what she is talking about. Thank You.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 29/6/11 by argentus because: added ex tags and mod note

You should not worry about this. Everything is ok, OK. So, go outside and take a huge breath of air, you will feel better. I'm sure that it will take your breath away, because you will feel so much better. OH, and put on a happy face every time you go outside, this will help others with a POSITVE ATTITUDE. OK. It will help.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I will gladly go outside and take a deep breath of air. No chemtrailers have given any actual evidence that we should not.

And no, linking to other chemtrail blogs, is not evidence of chemtrails.

Answer us this. If you feel the air outside is so bad, do you wear breathing protection masks when you are out?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join