It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, China, Chemtrails and Big Business.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

I'm not really sure what you mean but you seem to have completely misunderstood what I said. There is no shifting of wavelengths.

In daylight the sky is blue because there is so much sunlight being scattered. Objects in the sky do not appear blue (unless they are blue). It is the air (sort of) which appears blue.

At night stars and planets do not appear blue (unless they are blue), but because there is no sunlight the sky is black.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I think you're right about olgacomglobal. Couldn't find a single news story with their name in it or their name in anyway linked as a vendor to any of their claimed customers. No news of any negotiations with any of the entities named on their website and privately held, apparently or maybe virtually, so no money trail. The only interesting thing I found was a website called 'Our Vendors - Aircraft Services - KLM' which under vendors said 'under construction' so think someone is playing it here because no airline that I know of supplies a list like that - it's usually in news stories or lawsuits. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Their "services" page has this photo:
www.olgacomglobal.pl...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/901b29eed2b6.jpg[/atsimg]

Which is fake. It's this photo, with the logos on the truck changed:

www.flyertalk.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d970aa70184.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

More hoaxing on the behalf of "chemtrails".
What a surprise.

DOMAIN NAME: olgacomglobal.pl
registrant type: individual
nameservers: ns01.one.com.
ns02.one.com.
created: 2011.05.07 15:25:19
last modified: 2011.05.07 15:25:19

edit on 6/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So should it be added to this thread??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a matter of interest, the address given on their contact page - Kontenerowa 129, Gdansk, Poland - comes up as an empty road in Google maps - it connects with other roads at 1 end, and a small dock/cargo handling area on the coast at the other.

A search for a phone number ofr "Olgacom" at Europages yeilds no result - I tried getting a gdansk phone book but couldn't get a meaningful page

edit on 29-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Roger.
Wilco.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Another stolen image. The picture on their homepage:
olgacomglobal.pl...
Comes from here:
www.flyingfood.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Now just wait a minute. You don't have any proof or evidence of which side in this disagreement posted the hoax. The last video hoax I sat through was hosted by an anti-chemtrail person. There is a lot of sensationalist hoax posting as I am learning and a great deal of it to entrap which is not really in the spirit of anything except maybe imps.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

This thread is based on a hoax.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What was that video hoax? I am happy to identify hoax videos by debunkers too - "we" do not need them!!

The olgacom thing has been picked uup by chemmi/conspiracy blogs all around the world - if it is a "false flag" then you should be warnign them all - I mostly can't 'cos the ones I''ve tried to post to ban me pretty quickly!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

What was that video hoax? I am happy to identify hoax videos by debunkers too - "we" do not need them!!

The olgacom thing has been picked uup by chemmi/conspiracy blogs all around the world - if it is a "false flag" then you should be warnign them all - I mostly can't 'cos the ones I''ve tried to post to ban me pretty quickly!!

I can't believe they'd take offense at anything you said with an avatar and name like that. It was the one of the airplane spraying where the 'nozzles' were circled in green. Firepilot knows who made it. You were in the thread too.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I can't believe they'd take offense at anything you said with an avatar and name like that. It was the one of the airplane spraying where the 'nozzles' were circled in green. Firepilot knows who made it. You were in the thread too.

Tanker Enemy is not a debunker, they are one of the current disingenuous chemtrail promoters. I think they even took out parts of the latest KC-10 cockpit video too, of practice refuelings. Tanker Enemy is an Italian chemmie, not a KC-10 flight engineer

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I can't believe they'd take offense at anything you said with an avatar and name like that.

lol - most chemmi sites ban anyone who says they ain't chemtrails - dodgy avatars are not a saving grace!

As FP says above - if that's the video you're talking about Tanker enemy is a chemmie, not a debunker, and I am banned from his YT channel for daring to say the "spray" isn't chemtrails.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Got both posts and glad I've never been to the site 'Tanker Enemy' just because they would ban you. I understand now that this person is saying they are a chemtrailer but how could that possibly be true when they are a disinfo agent using false information to drive traffic to their site so they can have more advertisers and make more money.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Got both posts and glad I've never been to the site 'Tanker Enemy' just because they would ban you. I understand now that this person is saying they are a chemtrailer but how could that possibly be true when they are a disinfo agent using false information to drive traffic to their site so they can have more advertisers and make more money.

There are some chemtrail promoters that I am rather sure got involved in it to make money. Thomas and Horowitz pretty much helped create it, and others have jumped on like Don Croft, Tony Hilder and Alex Jones.

The owner of Chemtrail Central stopped believing in chemtrails years ago, but kept his site up i think because of advertising. Fairly recently, he stopped letting anyone new sign up, so i think he is trying to get out of that completely.

But then you have those like Tanker Enemy and this new person who created this "Olgacom" fake entity, that I can not see an obvious financial stake for, but that jump into chemtrails so enthusiastically that they will resort to hoaxing. Tanker Enemy makes some slick but dishonest videos, and the person behind "Olgacom" created a very amateurish website to support her hoax.

Con men have always been present thru history, but then when you have those trying to con, but without any clear financial gain out of it, you cant help but wonder why?

edit on 30-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Please slowly explain the last sentence - I'm not understanding what you're trying to say BUT I am very relieved that it has nothing to do with airplanes.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Please slowly explain the last sentence - I'm not understanding what you're trying to say BUT I am very relieved that it has nothing to do with airplanes.

I mean those who seem to be actively trying to mislead people to believe in chemtrails, but that do not seem to have a financial incentive for doing so.

Will Thomas had had a chemtrail book for sale from the minute that he wrote about it, Horowitz had remedies for sale at the exact same time, Don Croft sells his stupid little pyramids that will set you back about 180 dollars, but I cant see what motivation that Tanker Enemy or the woman behind Olgacom have, unless they are such true believers in it, that in their mind its okay to make something up.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

I mean those who seem to be actively trying to mislead people to believe in chemtrails, but that do not seem to have a financial incentive for doing so.

Will Thomas had had a chemtrail book for sale from the minute that he wrote about it, Horowitz had remedies for sale at the exact same time, Don Croft sells his stupid little pyramids that will set you back about 180 dollars, but I cant see what motivation that Tanker Enemy or the woman behind Olgacom have, unless they are such true believers in it, that in their mind its okay to make something up.

'Tanker Enemy' we've dealt with. The alleged Polish woman - we don't know what money hungry website she may have been from and everything about that is fake as I'm sure her name as well. That's a dead end except that eventually someone will come forward because fame and glory are vanities just as much as avarice and greed are in with the 7 deadly sins. So - you're talking about me and I'm going to tell you how it is.

I told you about the 'Dark Skies' people who drew my attention to the sky. I was, at the time, focused on something else but the occlusion in the night sky in my extremely remote area bothered me. One day shortly after that globs fell from the sky. My husband caught some in a jar which wasn't hard because they were everywhere - on trees, bushes...you name it. He drove a few miles to the nearest person and found a number of people gathered in some kind of conversation and told them about the globs. We had only lived there a few months but these people had been there for years. They were mystified until globs started to fall there and then they were shocked and amazed. I looked on the internet and found precedent in Washington State where individuals on various sites were angry because globs of something were falling from the sky. My husband went into the nearest town and persuaded the local paper to do an investigative article on the spraying in the sky. They did but their result was inconclusive. I called the EPA (nearest local) and many other agencies and all basically told me they were not at liberty to discuss these things with me. So began the journey in 2003 or 2004 - don't remember - and my investigation of this phenomena. I'm not looking for sensationilistic videos or even converts or confirmation. I'll call a spade a spade but I won't call it a heart. I'm not looking for victims or perpetrators necessarily or innocent bystanders and I don't expect anyone to do my thinking for me. And that's how it is and that's all it is.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Maybe you are right about the woman behind this, maybe she was doing it for some kind of recognition, she seems to be posting it all around the internet on any site that she can find. Looks like in may, she just decided she was going to come up with this and she did it all in a few days for registering a website, creating the webpage, video, etc.

And for those who still arent convinced, look at the privacy policy on that site. It mentions zip codes and social security numbers, thats not something that would be found actually in Poland, but looks like she just stole something from an American site and reposted it on that Olgacom, along with photos ripped from other sites.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
double post

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join