It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World on the verge of an economic collapse says Soros

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

here ya go
google is your friend

The economic crisis was deliberately engineered by the hedge fund short sellers and Soros

www.patriotactionnetwork.com...

there are plenty more but I'll give you a couple days to read this page...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

boon quoted SOROS himself
or did that slip by you?
you quote some nameless third party?
and you are ragging on his source?

Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes asked him that. Was it difficult? “Not at all,” Soros answered.

“No feeling of guilt?” asked Kroft. “No,” said Soros. “There was no sense that I shouldn’t be there. If I wasn’t doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. Whether I was there or not. So I had no sense of guilt.”

www.thehotjoints.com...
now he is feeding it to the american jews and everyone else who has savings in dollars...
....with 1bs help apparantly

man
( as in a figure of speech)

people notice that sort of thing you know..
makes you look...well....insincere

edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: clarity ( as in a figure of speech)

edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: george soros QUOTE from 60 minutes

edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: truthiness is so much fun i forgot to spell check...ooops

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by boondock-saint

Still not man enough to prove your claims that he engineered the financial crisis? Guess you'll stick to copy/pasting bible quotes...very helpful when trying to discuss ECONOMICS

You might wanna put away the bible and read up on economics, because you obviously have no clue

and you might wanna put up your economics book
and open a Bible as Soros' agenda was foretold
over 2,000 yrs ago.

As with most criminal cases, motive plays a prime
directive in any investigation. And nobody seems
to be asking the real question here:

What does Soros stand to gain from a US collapse??

That answer can be found in this article

Diamond said that as Soros is betting on a U.S. financial collapse, his net worth and the amount of money under the management of his hedge fund have ballooned. The money that Fed chairman Ben Bernanke is putting into the economy, Diamond said, is designed to “replace the stolen money from American families and the capitalist corporations” under the cover of the financial crisis.

The collapse of capitalism will be “a big pay day for George Soros and members of the Managed Funds Association,” he said. “They are betting against the dollar and moving assets to gold and to the emerging economies. They are betting against U.S. survival as a capitalist nation.”

www.aim.org...

There's your motive !!!
Soros has bet against the US Dollar and
a US Collapse. The $1.1B payout for
crashing the Bank of England will be
chicken feed for his payday when the dollar
collapses.

Soros is a destroyer of worlds.
And this was foretold in the Bible.

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."
Revelations 6:8
KJV

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Sorry, but what do you mean by " Catholicism is not Christianity" ?

Afterall, from the late 1st millenium after 'Christos' until the Protest'ant Reformation, most of Europe was known as Christendom !!!

I was just wondering how you see the relationship between Catholicism and Christianity?

Peace and Light.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Argentina ’s largest farmer takes on Murdoch’s puppets at Fox News. Farmer George who is very popular in the Argentina

www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk...

after crashing argentina's economy george bought so much land ( and farmland is the eptome of wealth )
now why would he set out to crash the us economy...

oh you can do 2 plus 2 no?
ok
NO.

he wants to buy up everything for pennies on the dollar like he did in argentina after figuring prominently in crashing their economy

want to here about how he helped crash the british pound

The man who broke the Bank of England

(ha ha hister would be PROUD of this man!)
www.questionsquestions.net...
and look at britian now...

edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: quote and link...soros pound etc

edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: comment "hister....!"

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philojoshua
I was just wondering how you see the relationship between Catholicism and Christianity?

we are getting off-topic

start ur own thread
and I'll join

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament
I don't like Soros either he cost me money when he dumped his paper silver and gold on the market.But when guys like him make a statement like that somethings up.

Hi enament

Exactly as you said mr soros (nickname: "the philantrope")shakes the market when he wants to HARWEST money.

and we know already very well that often (if not always) what decides of the finacial ups and downs is the

Psychology. ..so the question is:

who is the next to be skinned of alive??

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Bicent76

Never heard money called cheddar?

It is a popular term used by the con artists who have all the rats chasing around for their profit.

You might think you are the hardest working guy on the planet, but you're not. You are just another programmed tool.

I am not blaming my problems on anyone, I am pointing out that a whole lot of suckers are being scammed, and they are too stupid to realize it.

Meanwhile, I am working on my plan to escape this rat race.

Actually, I am using this system as my tool.. Everything you are saying that is problematic has to do with individual thought... Not the economic system. If you look hard enough the truth reveals itself. Pretty much what I have read, that you wrote is a blame, for individual thought, no one put a gun to any ones head saying do this right now when it comes to economic decisions. I disagree, and I see no enlightenment in your words, just anger, I don't see the world on the verge of a collapse, this system rewards hard work, and brains... If you have neither then I suppose your a sucker.....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Apparently you didn't bother to read the quote I posted. There is nothing incriminating in Soro's answers in the interview questions

###SNIP###

The republicans are the ones who created this mess.

Deregulation of the banks was Gingrich's baby all the way. Yet you want to pretend that the free market priest that Gingrich is, is not the guy who created our current economic implosion, that allowed wide spread white collar crime to go on unchecked. Instead, you want to blame it on Soros, using wacko right wing sights as evidence.

It is pathetic, that people can continue to promote this right wing propaganda after everything that went down in the last decade. The bankers, the investors, brought down our economy through corrupt business practices, and all you can do is call for more of the same.

edit on Tue Jun 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD EDIT: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
I don't see the world on the verge of a collapse, this system rewards hard work, and brains... If you have neither then I suppose your a sucker.....

no my friend,
you are the sucker.

You have bought into a system
that is stacked against you.

It's like playing craps in Vegas
with loaded dice.

The smartest thing to do
is not play the game.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

well it beats sitting in a cardboard box, or living in the tree's. This system has and always has been the way it is, these visions of grandeur you guy are dreaming of with a collapse, revolt or what have you, will not make it greener on the otherside. So no I am not a believer of Anarchy, nor on ats looking for fans. You cannot teach life to people, they have to learn how to do it themselves..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

There is nothing incriminating in Soro's answers in the interview questions, just massive speculation made later by those making claims such as Boondock.

since when did theft of life and property
become legal ???

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
well it beats sitting in a cardboard box,

at least the cardboard box is mine
and can't be taken away in the next
housing bubble or by a corrupt greedy
banker.

what good is a mansion
if the bank still owns the note ???

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Actually, I am using this system as my tool.

Yeah, what I thought was your real motive. You love the system, as long as things are going your way. I got a pretty good idea at what you work so hard doing, its the oldest profession.

Nothing I have been saying has anything to do with individual thought. It is factual realities. We already hit peak oil two and a half years ago. The whole planned obsolescence, disposable, cradle to grave debt society created by the bankers is coming to an end. It will take a few decades, but physical realities are what they are.

Enlightenment? I am not some new age priest, I am just reporting the facts.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
He really knows how to work the fear and push the buttons. Good for him...hope he is happy in the Karmic Hell Wheel.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The last, would be when GW was elected.

Did you vote for him?

Talk about Soros and Hitler, GW's granddad helped finance Hitler.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Actually, I am using this system as my tool.

Yeah, what I thought was your real motive. You love the system, as long as things are going your way. I got a pretty good idea at what you work so hard doing, its the oldest profession.

Nothing I have been saying has anything to do with individual thought. It is factual realities. We already hit peak oil two and a half years ago. The whole planned obsolescence, disposable, cradle to grave debt society created by the bankers is coming to an end. It will take a few decades, but physical realities are what they are.

Enlightenment? I am not some new age priest, I am just reporting the facts.

Nothing to love about the economic system.. I have accepted it, and realized what it is and how it works. I am noticing most of this has to do with credit woes. I think you need to read the book or at least read a essay on the book called Utopia, I cannot nor will I go any further in this discussion, but with out strife and hardship you will never evolve, or learn. A perfect society will NEVER ever exist. To many individual ego's thoughts and greed. People will always come around to break it, or whatever try to instill their great idea, to the ones that listen.. So ya perhaps your right the so called debt society you speak of will come to an end..

you can have the last words I am done talking about this. Goes back to caring only about himself again...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The last, would be when GW was elected.

Dubya wasn't elected
he won by fraud

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Actually, I consider struggle as inherent to our nature, and it is the imperfections that force us to evolve.

Fighting a corrupt system is something only those who embrace struggle as necessary, are willing to take up.

The reason the U.S. has succeeded is because of those of us willing to take up the fight against a corrupt system.

What else can I say, I think we could do a whole lot better.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
As Greece goes so goes America

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join