It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK-ULTRA, COINTELPRO and the CIA - Sinister Mind Control and New Age Spirituality.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Likely, the new age infiltration by the CIA, and there infiltration of other eastern and non western traditions is to smear them in order to control the amount that westerners join these groups. They don’t want New-ageism, Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism or any other non-western tradition to be too widespread. It’s that simple IMO.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Can't really supply much more detail. I did hear back late this afternoon from the person I messaged yesterday. Suffice it to say they were in the same place at the same time things got hinky, and there are way too many coincidences and circumstantial evasions for me to buy the "official story".

Btw, I don't believe in coincidences.

Make no mistake about it, this is spiritual warfare.

Ephesians 6:10-18

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Interesting thread. As the US and British military found out trying to get people to spill their guts or fight on '___' is completely useless. They have mastered a drug to control the human mind and destroy the spirit and it is called TV. I have known more people who have found god through '___' (and some claim to have talked to him) than have wanted to go fight wars. Suggest reading up on '___' before you jump on the band wagon. '___' makes people think that is the last thing they want anyone to do.

If the is a drug to enslave the masses it would be Oxycontin. More Americans a hooked on this synthetic form of heroin, it makes them sick if they try to quit and doctors and pharmacies hand them out like candy. If you don't believe me look up the number of deaths and incarcerations. I in no way condone drugs but there are drugs designed to make people think and feel and there are those that turn people into thieves, whores, and liars that were specifically crafted to destroy the minds, hearts and soul of every one they come in contact with.

The pharmaceutical companies pay millions of dollars on lobbyist every year to insure they can continue pushing their poison. I have known 6 people in the last 8 months that have died from prescribed drugs but never one from '___'. I hope this isn't taken wrong. You have the right idea but you are barking up the wrong tree look at big pharma follow the money and see the people who move back and forth in the ranks of their companies and government. Read the staggering statistics and tell me they have your best interest in mind.

Another danger is Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) manufactured in China and shipped to America causes madness and death. You may not have heard of it yet but you will. It is China's version of the Opium War.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You've either ticked somebody off, Pimander, or your high-calibre OP's are over most folks heads. Great subject--and more timely than it might seem on the face of it.

As far as Puharich goes: Important and tantalizing clues about all he was up to, but the truth remains as darkened as the landing at the foot of the steps that (mysteriously?) killed him.

Since we're talking about him, how about a little feel of the man himself speaking about his paranormal experiences and his association with Uri Geller among others.

And here he actually speaks about Dr. Vinod & The Nine.

I found this timeline to be of interest as well.

PUHARICH EVENTS OF INTEREST
S.Rorke 2007 1952 - had first contact with “the Nine”, through a medium. (Gardner,1981, p 275)

Served in the Army in the early 1950’s.

1952 - presented the paper “An Evaluation of the Possible Uses of Extrasensory Perception in Psychological Warfare” at a secret Pentagon meeting.

1953 - Lectured the Air Force on telepathy, and the staff of the Army Chemical Center on the “Biological Foundations of Extrasensory Perception” (McRae, 1984, p 79)

From 1948-58, was the director of research of the Round Table Foundation of Glen Cove, Maine.

Was Ira Einhorn’s mentor in the paranormal. Ira claimed that Puharich “was doing '___' work for the CIA in 1954”.

Set a medical lab to study psychic phenomena. Helped form the Intelectron Corporation, which sold his hearing aids. One of Puharich’s hearing aids is called the tooth radio, which is implanted inside of a person’s tooth (used by magicians in telepathy acts?).

1968 – “I was doing research in connection with the Atomic Energy Commission.” Collaborated with Einhorn. (Levy, 1989, p 128-30)
‘Discovered’ Uri Geller and brought him to America. Puharich, in his book Uri claims that Geller received his power from an alien force called the Hoovians. This lost him some credibility, and Geller began to distance himself from Puharich. (Levy, 1989, p 131-2)

According to Gardner’s account, in the book “Uri”, Puharich hypnotizes Geller, and Geller reveals more of the Nine’s plans. They have authority over the Hoovians, which are the Controllers of various planetary civilizations. A city-sized spaceship called Spectra hovers over the Earth and sends messages from the Hoovians light-years away to their super-computers to Geller, who is their emissary on earth. (Gardener, 1981, p 276)

Mid-70s: ran a complex in Ossining called the Turkey Farm. In the summer of 1975, Puharich assembled around twenty children from the ages of nine to late teens, called “Gellerlings”, or “Space Kids”. Puharich trained their psychic abilities, and claimed that they received messages from aliens. One teen claimed that they practiced remote viewing, and some of their assignments included political targets like the Kremlin and the White House. (Levy, 1989, p 165-7)

Puharich has claimed that the Space Kids are able to materialize objects like trees, and that six of them arrived at his ranch via teleportation. (Gardener, 1981, p 287)

It was also during this time that Puharich did experiments on the effects of ELF radiation on the central nervous system.

Part of Einhorn’s ‘psychic mafia’. Presented a paper on the Space Kids at the “Mind Over Matter” conference at Penn State University, late January, 1977, organized by Einhorn. Other attendees included Christopher Bird and Thomas Bearden. (Levy, 1989, p 189)

Around 1978, Puharich’s “Turkey Farm” (his home in Ossining, NY) burnt down as a result of arson, and Puharich disappeared. A suspect in the arson was a Space Kid who claimed that aliens were harassing him. Puharich implicated the CIA. (Levy, 1989, p 218- 20)

Claims to have been the target of four assassination attempts by the CIA. 1989, he lived in North Carolina. (Levy, 1989, p 348)

www.audiomedium.com...

Hope this OP picks up steam 'cause it's a big subject and collaborative research and speculation would probably be rewarding. Peace.
edit on 3-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Pimander my old chum - you're a legend in the making.

This is an EXCELLENT thread. Highly deserving of a hell of a lot more stars and flags than it has (apparently
...) received...

I'm only halfway through the OP and I'm hooked right into it. Are you slinging out some 'flag my thread' mind control prompts?

I'm getting onto the idea that in a sense, ATS members can be quarantined in mirror sites by the CIA and their ilk (the 'Home Preservation Society' as they see themselves), unaware and unable to get their thoughts out properly.

Hopefully that isn't the case, merely paranoia on my part, but more and more these days (recent months) I see the subtle subversive comments, 'moderator slackness in dealing with', and 'nudge nudge, wink wink' signature lines of apparently new members - and have begun to think that either:

a) The mirror site idea is true, and these guys are attempting to program those who have been 'sent to the island'...

b) The (preferable) suggestion, that more and more people involved deeply in the 'conspiracy of all conspiracies' are finally seeing the light and putting subtle nuggets of solid gold intel out amongst the populace. I'm leaning in favour of this idea these days...

ELEnin seems to be waking people up. Not made up my mind yet, but the catastrophism/ Wormwood / 'Destroyer' ideas espoused across a myriad cultures through the ages, plus the Ancient's obsession with tracking celestial cycles, is pushing me towards the idea that the FEMA 'drills' and NASA 'preparedness' programs are in fact a warning to 'those who have ears to hear'...

edit on 8-7-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification... Because I said so dammit!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

You've either ticked somebody off, Pimander, or your high-calibre OP's are over most folks heads. Great subject--and more timely than it might seem on the face of it.

Precisement as the French say.

The GUT - you I added a while ago, as you seem completely attuned to the ray of sunshine that Pimander (plus many, many more - sadly underrated - members) are dancing upon.

God bless ya, and all the best in the coming trials.

I'll be in the North of England in all likelihood, dancing around a Goldfish at the End of Time, so please feel free to nip over and find me if the world descends into catastrophism and you wanna set up a tolerant and sensible New World Order.. You, Pimander, MisterMonculous, Frater2010, Timewalker, MisterJingles, AuranVector, LoveGuy, plus many more - the Knights of the Noosphere.

Much love.

Fly.
(have a thing for multiple 'ups' at the moment)
edit on 8-7-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thanks me friend. The "coming trials" almost make it redundant to research the darkness whether it be governmental or spiritual...or governmental AND spiritual...or possibly just the inner darkness that shades and stems forth from the heart/emotion.

There is, it seems, expectations, plans, and agendas from just about all and every philosophy extant in regards something BIG coming our way. Some folk think it's just a psychologically sick society subconsciously exhibiting some sort of sociological self-fulfillng prophecy. Could be.

But a cosmic game does seem to be afoot. So very interesting that the New Age movement has not only their own take on "endtimes" and what that might mean, but they--of ALL groups--seem most likely to accept the NWO as a OWO as long as it's couched in their terms.

Has the proven beyond a shadow of doubt involvement of the alphabets in this new age "philosophy" only been to keep track of dissident types and experiment with some mind control here & there? That's part of it for sure, but certainly wouldn't account for all the facts involved.

Oh well I'm boring myself now--what do I know fo' real?

I do know that peacefully enjoying the gilden royal raiment of the supremely humble and harmless goldfish as the world comes to a mind-blowingly catastrophic end is not only a singularly beautiful & poetic thought, it's one I now aspire to!!

edit on 8-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Yea i'v spoken out about gang stalking in a ton of threads, i feel some versions of it are indeed imployed by the government in terms of black op's to neutralize the people they feel are threats to there establishment or are considered dissidents by there general term of the word, often electronic harassment is deployed on people to hinder there targeted individual as well as experimentation purposes for future use on people....

The second video you posted about cointelpro and MK-Ultra got me thinking, it makes alot of sense as a mater of fact and that is i bet alot of those who are targeted individual's have some type of heightened ESP and i see how this would be a threat to the powers that be....great post.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Thanks for the compliment. The though had crossed my mind. Perhaps all the CoIntelPro agents have started avoiding my threads.

I will catch up with a few more comments or insights when I order my thoughts again. I've had a lot going on both on planet ATS and in the world called my life too but I'm on the "case."

I think the trend of looking at key players in this plot is a good one guys.

Has the proven beyond a shadow of doubt involvement of the alphabets in this new age "philosophy" only been to keep track of dissident types and experiment with some mind control here & there? That's part of it for sure, but certainly wouldn't account for all the facts involved.

Agreed. Good insight. We certainly need to account for the other facts too. I'm not the only one keeping my eyes peeled I see.

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
(M)ore and more people involved deeply in the 'conspiracy of all conspiracies' are finally seeing the light and putting subtle nuggets of solid gold intel out amongst the populace. I'm leaning in favour of this idea these days...

Without doubt this is happening my friend. Glad you have paid the thread a visit.

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Not made up my mind yet, but the catastrophism/ Wormwood / 'Destroyer' ideas espoused across a myriad cultures through the ages, plus the Ancient's obsession with tracking celestial cycles, is pushing me towards the idea that the FEMA 'drills' and NASA 'preparedness' programs are in fact a warning to 'those who have ears to hear'...

Perhaps they have misunderstood the Ancients obsession?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Blatant Bump for the thread..!!

I will consider my perspectives anew in light of your last comments Pimander; such a movement of thought and belief is always a sign that you are among intelligent open-minded folk.

I appreciate the hard work you put into these threads, and I'm holding this one especially close, considering my background - which as many of you will know, is riddled with the suggestion of 'interference'...

It's an uphill struggle, but Truth will prevail, and One Fine Day we will remember the darkness no more. Both here on Earth, and in the Land of Dreams To Come.

All the best as ever,

Fly.

edit on 11-7-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

still reading your post, but that site right there is in it for the money, a freakin paid membership is access a supposed alien space fleet site? lol
edit on 11-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Does anyone have info regarding the RCC's (Roman Catholic Church) role in mind-control via implants, especially during the mid-1950s & 1960s!?!? As a victim born at St. Anne's Hospital in Fall River, MA, I'm anxious to read any info that someone may have discovered. Massachusetts has played heavily in "implants." For instance, Massachusetts General and Boston Medical Center (not the current hospital doing business) was notorious in their experiments.

Thanking anyone ahead of time for their response!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Mind control and channeling.

First law - control your own mind
Second law - channel you own higher intelligence
Third law - Think for yourself
Fourth law - "Don't follow leaders watch your parking meters"

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This thread's a bit dormant at this point, but as my name and that old 1980 "From PSYOP to MindWar" paper brought it up in a topic search, I might mention that a good many of these subjects and questions are addressed in my 2013 book MindWar released in May. Just do a title search for it in Amazon.

The general subject is a vast and complicated one, certainly. If I can help with any specific questions, I'll try to do so.

Michael Aquino

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Gonna check out the book now. Nice to see you here Mr. Aquino. I mean that sincerely and welcome a dialogue, but what are the chances we'll get straight answers to tough questions? Believe me when I tell you that I know you've been unfairly maligned in many ways, however, should you wish too, you could shed some light on one or two issues. Other than being willing to do that, you seem to be fading into obscurity. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing from your point of view. Peaceness.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT... what are the chances we'll get straight answers to tough questions?

I habitually give straight answers to all questions that do not require me to violate classified information, and in those cases I caveat that for clarification.

There are some topics on which I decline to comment because they are too emotional or the level of public prejudice is too entrenched and potentially violent, of course.

Believe me when I tell you that I know you've been unfairly maligned in many ways, however, should you wish too, you could shed some light on one or two issues.

I don't mind having my feet held to the fire for any of my actual statements or actions, but not for false/fabricated ones (such as the "Satanic ritual abuse" scams).

I'm where I am today because (like many ATSers, I'm sure) I'm a curious person: about how the universe functions, what the significance and capabilities of humanity within it are, and etc. This would seem to be a free field of inquiry, but in practice it's afflicted by many taboos and "thoughtcrimes". Push the envelope too far and risk social, professional, academic sanctions or ostracism. Leave the envelope safely closed and you might as well never have lived at all, except to propagate the species.

One of the fun things about the MindWar book that I've just published is that, as commented in its Amazon description, "nothing in it is classified because no level that high exists or was ever imagined possible". This was not meant as a quip: I frankly think that if conventional minds had ever really focused on something like this, there would have been an unwashed-masses rush to push the panic button and slam the door shut. As the old aphorism goes, the biggest secrets are hidden in plain sight; or as Dr. Jones once quoth: "Belloq's staff is too long; he's looking in the wrong place." Well, this particular "Ark" is not being nailed in a crate and buried in a warehouse.

Other than being willing to do that, you seem to be fading into obscurity. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing from your point of view.

I've been trying to fade into obscurity since 1979, when I felt I had completed the initial structuring of the Temple of Set and passed the High Priesthood along to my successor. I'm by inclination a private person; I don't like personality cultism or media whoredom. I declined publicity in the 1970s, took it on in the 1980s only because the surprise "SRA" witchhunt epidemic made it critically important. In 1996 I retired from my second term as High Priest of Set, have since declined all media, and have been very gruntled to see the Temple purring along quite fine under newer, younger, smarter intellects.

MindWar may or may not start up a bit of a fresh fuss. I would like it to be received and digested positively and productively, but the tinfoil-hat crowd may go ballistic. Just have to deal with the situation as it develops.

Michael Aquino

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Thank you for your reply here and on the other thread, Michael. You are charming and rather more interesting than I previously might have imagined. I look forward to a continued dialogue.

I have no interest in bringing up the any of the wild accusations you've weathered in the past. I'm much more interested in any commentary you might have on psyops and its marriage to magic in particular.

Funny you should mention the Amazon blurb, "Ironically MindWar is unclassified only because a level high enough to contain it was never anticipated nor even believed possible," because that comment--along with the rather steep Kindle price--had made me rethink whether I wanted to read it or not. I found the comment a little over-the-top initially.

However, after reading your reply here my interest is piqued again. Maybe we can discuss the topic in a thread of its own in the near future?

MindWar

edit on 8-6-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUTYou are charming and rather more interesting than I previously might have imagined.

Lilith agrees with you at least occasionally. The cats are indifferent.

The GUT: ... interested in any commentary you might have on psyops and its marriage to magic in particular.

MindWar addresses this head-on in both the MindWar Branch (old PSYOP) and MetaForce Branch (old Special Forces) chapters. I emphasized this during the research/writing phase by taking one of my military advisors down to the Magic Castle for an evening and a chat with one of its preeminent mentalists. This is an extremely important and generally unappreciated area of mind/brain functioning.

Pre-MW PSYOP doesn't work, because it is based on a wrong perception of how the human mind actually functions. This is discussed and corrected in MW. The only question is whether we really want to open this door at all. As I commented in the Amazon blurb, it's a bit like the Manhattan Project. Very good potential; some other potential that's not so good. I am inclined to quote HPL and Ming:

H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu: The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Emperor Ming, Flash Gordon: Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror.

The reason for opening this door is, as argued in MW, is that the stakes are high: We're living in an era of runaway PhysWar, with extreme loss of life, injury, and destruction. MW is a way to eliminate PW by transforming it. If this is done carefully and wisely, as outlined, the results will be very good.

The GUT: Funny you should mention the Amazon blurb, "Ironically MindWar is unclassified only because a level high enough to contain it was never anticipated nor even believed possible," because that comment--along with the rather steep Kindle price--had made me rethink whether I wanted to read it or not. I found the comment a little over-the-top initially. However, after reading your reply here my interest is piqued again.

As noted, MW goes where nobody's been before. CIA, DOD, et al. played around with mind-debilitating or -wrecking stuff like MKULTRA and snipe-hunts like Project Jedi ("The Men Who Stare At Goats"), but had no idea what was possible or even what they were doing. Which is probably a good thing, because this area demands a strong ethical anchor.

As for starting an ATS MindWar thread, sure, if there's sufficient interest.

As a "sidebar", I'm intrigued by your screen name. Any relation to:

Heinz Pagels, Perfect Symmetry: In summary, a matter-antimatter symmetry could be generated starting from a symmetric state provided that (1) baryon number was not conserved, (2) time-reversal-violating interactions exist, (3) the universe was once in a non-equilibrium state of extreme expansion. In the standard model neither condition #1 nor #3 is met, and hence the origin of visible matter remains a puzzle in this model. However GUTs, which go beyond the standard model, can violate baryon-number conservation. This led to a revival of interest in explaining the observed matter-antimatter symmetry. By 1978 many theoretical physicists, realizing that this old puzzle could now be explained in the context of GUTs, were hard at work calculating the symmetry to see if it would agree with observation.

A few years ago a T-shirt with the slogan “COSMOLOGY TAKES GUTs” enjoyed modest popularity among cosmologists. The slogan meant that GUTs could solve the problem of the origin of the matter-antimatter symmetry and thus explain the genesis of the visible universe. Yet another meaning of the slogan is that many GUTs imply that the neutrinos are not strictly massless and hence could make up the dark matter of the cosmos. GUTs might provide the answer to the origin not only of visible matter, but of the invisible matter as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

edit on 8-6-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join