It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK-ULTRA, COINTELPRO and the CIA - Sinister Mind Control and New Age Spirituality.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Please bear with me on this thread. The important part is not at the beginning. Make sure you read it all.

Recent manifestations of New Age Religion/Spirituality, that have captured the popular imagination, include teachings alleged to derive from "channelled" sources. One of the most well known of these is, Ashtar/Ashtar Command. Another well known source of these teachings derives from Barbera Marciniak who has written a number of channelled books including Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians.

It was pointed out in a previous thread that...

Originally posted by The GUT
...I think the "religious" message is consistent--at core--in both schools of "Contactees."

The trappings and back-story are different, but that new age message of "No Nukes, Save Our Planet, Some will vibrate to a higher dimension," aspect seem to transcend both philosophies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a YouTube video as an example of the type of teachings derived from "channelled" ETs.

I was pondering the similarity in the teachings of these cults when I remembered reading about another similar cult. In December, 1952 - only 5 months after Ashtar was first channelled - Andrija Puharich brought into his laboratory an Indian mystic named Dr D G Vinod, who began to channel 'The Nine' or ‘the Nine Principles.’

Researchers believe that some of the key figures involved with 'The Nine' have links with MK-ULTRA and the CIA. In common with other channelling cults, "its central focus is the belief that the gods of the ancient world were extraterrestrials who created and civilized the human race, that they’re back - and that, communicating through special chosen ones, they are actively directing the way we think. www.bibliotecapleyades.net..."

One New Age channelling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge - very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees worldwide. Known as 'The Nine', its disciples include cutting edge scientists, multi-millionaire industrialists and leading politicians. This exclusive extract based on The Startgate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince looks at the sinister origins of The Nine

"I am the beginning. I am the end. I am the emissary. But the original time I was on the Planet Earth was 34,000 of your years ago. I am the balance. And when I say "I" - I mean because I am an emissary for The Nine. It is not I , but it is the group…We are nine principles of the Universe, yet together we are one."

The declaration above is typical of the channelled pronouncements of the Council of Nine – or just ‘The Nine’. They contain all the usual New Age ingredients of grandiose statements, shaky grammar and unprovable predictions. But unlike all the other channelling cults, that of The Nine has serious clout. Perhaps the reason for this is that they claim to be the Ennead, or the nine major gods of ancient Egypt (see panel). Or could there be another reason, one that owes more to The X-Files than the Pyramid Texts?
lightworkers.org... or thenewagefiles.blogsome.com... or www.world-enlightenment.com...
A fully annotated version of this article appears in Fortean Times 126

As well as Puharich, another key figure in the movement was James Hurtak - who has still relatively recently been involved in the politics at Giza. The "cult" is influenced by Edgar Cayce and it appears that it could have had a profound influence on authors like Robert Temple (The Sirius Mystery), Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval (The Message of the Sphinx).

Notables you will probably have heard of who have also been involved include Uri Gellar, Gene Rodenberry, Richard Hoagland and Lyall Watson.

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA’s notorious MKULTRA mind control project (see panel). He – together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb – experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes… even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject’s brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s...
(snip)
The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.
lightworkers.org... or thenewagefiles.blogsome.com... or www.world-enlightenment.com...
A fully annotated version of this article appears in Fortean Times 126

For more information see: The Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince

When it was published The Stargate Conspiracy triggered a massive censorship row. AOL were accused of censoring criticism of the CIA and it's alleged mind control program.

Jacques Vallèe , a noted UFOologist for three decades, compares the ideology of the “Nine” with the Nazis . Contac­tee propaganda undermines the image of human beings as masters of their own destiny, according to Vallèe. It attempts to convince us that there are “higher races” implying that “lower races” should be eliminated.
Source: Jacques Vallèe , Messengers of Deception, pg. 217, cited by Picknett and Prince

There is some more information on 'The Nine' and Puharich in this article by Brian Desborough.

Is it possible that the other New Age Religions/cults have been created by or heavily influenced by Mind control programs? It does seem entirely possible...

The following video has some information relevant to this topic.

Some of this information has had a mention on ATS before. It just seemed like a good idea to pull some of this together and try to see the bigger picture.

There is a lot more information out there but I'm writing an OP not a book. I am hoping some of you members have more material that ties into this conspiracy.
edit on 27/6/11 by Pimander because: typo

edit on 27/6/11 by Pimander because: changet title

edit on 27/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/6/11 by Pimander because: typo

edit on 27/6/11 by Pimander because: another one

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
very interesting thread topic....I think you're on to something.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Yes, I think you are right. But why are they going to all this enormous trouble and effort to gain ever more power when they already control everything?

For the same reason they are apparently building huge bases underneath the sea, and kidnapping children to train as slaves and captives there.

For the same reason they are trying to convince us all that some Planet X or Elenin or comet or solar flare is coming to destroy the Earth.

For the same reason they are using hydraulic fracking to destroy the land surfaces by vast gas explosions, simulating the end of the world by "Deep Impact" or "Knowing" or "The Tree of Life".

For the same reason they are trying to create a Global Goddess religion, "Queen of Heaven", "Star of the Sea", or even a gigantic squid!

For the same reason they always boast of "Atheism" and focus on undermining Christianity, but never the Pagan Moon God Death Cult of Islam.

It is not that they are intrinsically evil, but only that they have fallen for the temptations of the Evil One, whose minions have infiltrated every part of our society, frantically trapping and harvesting souls, trying to lead humanity away from the source of all life, Our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour, crucified by the Evil One. It is spiritual warfare, and they grow fearful now, because the Forces of Good are coming to rescue us. Not "Pleidians" or any of that nonsense, but the real Forces of Our Heavenly Father. The evil ones think they can win by destroying as many life forms as possible, and hiding with their human captives beneath the sea. But of course, they cannot hide from God.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50

Yes, I think you are right. But why are they going to all this enormous trouble and effort to gain ever more power when they already control everything?

They don't control everything yet. For the time being we still have our minds, well most of us do but for some it is just way too late and have fallen victim to countless methods they use to control people. They will not stop until they achieve the ultimate goal of creating a bunch of mindless carbon based life forms that will obey every order they receive. The ultimate goal they wish to achieve will happen if things continue on its current path.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Strangely, one aspect you left out about MK-Ultra, the CIA and Gottieb is the connection of those three elements to the use of '___' during those early times.

If anyone wants a point by point account of that connection which would be a must in any investigation,, I strongly suggest they check out the fairly recently book "A Terrible Mistake" by lawyer Hank Albarelli. It pieces together the CIA apparatus ad Fort Dietrich where for years they worked with '___'. The book centers around the death of one of the scientists involved that was given '___' by his own superiors and eventually fell from an New York hotel to his death.

I have discussed this matter with Hank because of two unbelievable events in my life, one, I was apparently dosed with '___' in early 1957 while a young soldier, and the second was a time-loss experience in 1964.

Hank's leads and insiders, even Gottieb, consistently clung to the explanation that the CIA worked for an amazing twenty years with '___' and other drugs in an effort to find a means to get captured spies to spill their guts.

I reject that explanation as making no sense. So what is the explanation? First, let's set the scene: Anyone that knows the history of UFOs and especially abduction accounts from the Barney and Betty Hill episode on to the present MUST accept that the ETs have amazing mental powers. (If you deny that, then I can't help you here.) If you believe that documented fact, You have to accept that nothing more important to governmental questions about UFO would stir up our defense establishment (read CIA) more--other than UFO machinery secrets--would be the power and extent of their ESP abilities.

Our cultural and social world is currently solidly built on materialism. These aspects of human endeavors are literally killing this physical world. Is it too far for some to accept that first, there is a spirituality that exists in the Universe far beyond typical religious views, and second, that advanced beings might well have that knowledge and attempt to bring us along a spiritual path (if somewhat contrived) to that realization?

Frankly, I know little about Astar Command and the other beliefs that have developed over the decades, but you can call me a New Ager because...I've been caught up in it. I will rant and rave against the NWO, Agenda 21 and other efforts to homogenize the world, but deep down, I know that is the only way we will survive. So in the final analysis, I'm one of them. (I'll send this as is, otherwise, I'll probably delete it if I start going over it.)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Originally posted by Aliensun
Strangely, one aspect you left out about MK-Ultra, the CIA and Gottieb is the connection of those three elements to the use of '___' during those early times.

While I am aware of the use of '___', I am focusing on the infiltration and influence on the New Age movement by covert intelligence operations. However, I think it would be worth you starting a thread if you have any new information on that topic.

Originally posted by Aliensun
You have to accept that nothing more important to governmental questions about UFO would stir up our defense establishment (read CIA) more--other than UFO machinery secrets--would be the power and extent of their ESP abilities.
(snip)
....there is a spirituality that exists in the Universe far beyond typical religious views, and second, that advanced beings might well have that knowledge and attempt to bring us along a spiritual path (if somewhat contrived) to that realization?
(snip)
I will rant and rave against the NWO, Agenda 21 and other efforts to homogenize the world, but deep down, I know that is the only way we will survive. So in the final analysis, I'm [a believer in New Age spirituality too].

I agree that the CIA (and other agencies) would be well aware of the potential of New Age belief systems bring about cultural revolution.

Whether or not the beliefs truly come from advanced E.T.s or not is of little consequence to them. They appear to have been keen to exploit the influence of these belief systems for their own ends. The worry is that some of the mind control exercised by their influence may not be a good thing if you want the world to be a better place.

edit on 28/6/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

About Jacques Vallee, the "noted UFOlogist". He's used to work for Stanford Research Institute (now called "SRI international", where we got the infamous Changing Images of Man book technoccult.net... about using media to transition us into the "post industrial era" (ie post apocalyptic era). Funny thing about him is that he pawns off Scientology doctrine as "UFO research".
Here's part of "Incident I" johanw.home.xs4all.nl...

Incident I Occurs at start of track (4 quadrillion years ago).
LOUD SNAP
WAVES OF LIGHT
CHARIOT COMES OUT,
TURNS RIGHT AND LEFT
CHERUB COMES OUT BLOWS HORN,
COMES CLOSE SHATTERING SERIES OF SNAPS
CHERUB FADES BACK (RETREATS)
BLACKNESS DUMPED ON THETAN

OK, here's a picture from Vallee's book, Confrontations – A Scientist's Search for Alien Contact.
i866.photobucket.com...

It's the same thing! Of course, Scientology is just one part of the "Illuminati", but their philosophy about aliens is the same and it's the foundation for everything that they do. Understanding aliens helps us to understand what is going to happen in 2012. (Trust me, I'm getting to the New Age and mind control). Hubbard, a student of Crowley, says www.cs.cmu.edu...

Incident II is over 36 days long. Capture on other planets was weeks or months before the implant [brainwashing]. Those on Teegeeack (Earth) were just blown up except for Loyal officers who were (shortly before the explosion on Earth) rounded up. [Raptured] Do not scan through the duration of 36 days. The volcanic explosion on Earth to the point where "the pilot" says he is mocking it up is only a few days. Sequence of Incident II for thetans on another planet - (0079) (1) Capture (being shot), (2) freezing, (3) transport to Teegeeack (sometimes via a relay point), (4) being placed near a volcano, (5) beginning implant [brainwashing] up to "the pilot", (6) various picture sequences,, (7) the 7s and C.C. and OT II materials, (8) 36 days of picture implants [brainwashing] which give a vast array of materials and three explanations for the bombing, (9) transport to Hawaii or Las Palmas for packaging up into clusters. The pictures contain God, the Devil, angels, space opera, theaters, helicopters, a constant spinning, a spinning dancer, trains and various scenes very like modern England. You name it, it's in this implant we call in its entirely "R6"- if one was a Loyal Officer on Teegeeack, the sequence was (1) capture (2) number 5 above on. If one was a citizen of Teegeeack there was only number 5 on.

No doubt you are familiar with the Revelations section of the Bible where various events are predicted. Also mentioned Is a brief period of time in which an arch-enemy of Christ. reforred to as the anti-Christ, will reign and his opinions will have sway. All this makes for very fantastic, entertaining reading but there is truth in it. This anti-Christ represents the forces of Lucifer (literally, the "light bearers" or "light bringer"), Lucifer being a mythical representation of the forces of enlightenment, the Galactic Confederacy. My mission could be said to fulfill the Biblical promise represented by this brief anti-Christ period. During this period there is a fleeting opportunity for the whole scenario to be. effectively derailed. which would make it impossible for the mass Marcabian landing (Second Coming) to take place. The Second Coming is designed, among other things, to trigger a rapid series of destructive events.

In other words, the R6 implant (their term for brainwashing) is what is known as Project Blue beam and it's knowingly part of the ritualistic enactment of the story of Revelations.

So, I hope this comes out right, What appears to be happening is this (and let me stress: aliens are NOT real, they are a hoax): the alien stories in the various predictive programming items all follow the same script that could roughly be approximated in the Star Wars movies as this:
Luke is Lucifer, son of God, Darth Vader.
The fake aliens are ruled by Darth Vader, Xenu. This is "God", an immortal being via transhumanist methods.
The aliens are clones - no individuality. Greys are stormtroopers.
Greys are mock cherubs.

And the most important point: the Death Star is "Planet X", Nibiru, the earth destroying asteroid that is home to the aliens. In Biblical terms, this is New Jerusalem. But here's the thing, New Jerusalem isn't until the very end of Revelations. This means that the Satanic ritual that is being enacted currently is a mock ritualization of all of Revelations, not just the real, "Biblical" timeline that is going on of its own accord. In other words, the real Bible Revelations is going on from mid late ish 2009 thru late 2016. And yes, the occult thinks this as well, that the world ends by late 2016:
from Alan Moore's Promethea
i866.photobucket.com...
From Grant Morrison, self proclaimed "chaos magician" (mind control magic)
i866.photobucket.com...

Overlaid with this is the ritualization of the events of Revelations going on from 2009 thru the end of 2012, because 12-21-12 is the staged end of the world (which fulfills the real Biblical timeline up thru Seal 6 and Trumpets 1-4). This ritual is magic to make the NWO dictator into God, by fulfilling all the events of the end.

So, the timeline would be an image of the Virgin Mary (this is the ritualistic fulfillment of the image of the Whore of Babylon) (like this video www.worldstarhiphop.com... ) (indicating "Christ is coming soon"), Satan is released (faked Octopus monster comes out of the Brookhaven cyclotron, near Babylon New York, part of New York City), "the Rapture" (faked to fulfill the end time prophecy), the image of the great white throne indicating its Judgment Day, a great EQ, the asteroid (broken up bits) impacting Earth, the arrival of New Jerusalem (which is the 3rd Temple).

So, at 12-21-12, everyone will get hallucinogenic spiked anti radiation pills via the Cities Readiness Initiative (which is why there is so much radiation poisoning talk in the news). The news will go out that there is a massive terrorist attack on the way a la Operation Blackjack. Everyone will see "shadow people, ghosts, interdimensional hopping aliens, people with slitted pupils "reptilians", etc". These are noted drug effects. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's their plans for the fulfillment of the 3rd Temple prophecy: www.wired.com... The holograms here are not meant to fool anyone.

I highly recommend you check out the mastermind of this plan's website. Yitzhaq Hayutman is rather important and his essays are an interesting view on mixing Zionism and the New Age. www.global-report.com...

The future temple (which an example of its possible form was given above) will contain many thousands of pilgrims, each one of them in a private cell, connected to others mainly through information links through a central computer. People will arrive in anticipation of an intense experience, in fact revelation (Theophany), and will be ready for real spiritual work and not just for leisure tourism. They will come to undergo psycho-spiritual processes of Tikkun and "Human Reconstruction", which will be accompanied by peak experiences, such as Akedah and/or "re-birthing". It is expected that most of these pilgrims would be able to experience - or produce a sign (Ot) - which will testify to the validity of the spiritual experience, and that the many signs (Otot) will add up as letters (Otiyot) that make a meaningful redemptive story. Each one will have the means for a private personal experience, but they will all be also connected to means which will enable an intimate revelation of self to other. It should be realized that each such ingathering of people will be in order to receive Teaching (Torah) from Heaven, a quest for a personal mission which may be revealed to them from the coherent message that will be built from the sum of the insights of all the many participants, and their mission will be to complete and perfect the message, each one in his/her own place.

We have already mentioned the allegorization of the processes at the temple cells to the metamorphosis of larva, pupa and winged being on one hand and their characterization in the (Rabbinic) psychic system of Nefesh, Ru'ah, Neshamah, Hayah and Yehidah on the other hand. It is therefore very appropriate that when a person attains a degree of spiritual ascent in the temple, (s)he will produce an angel-messanger in the form of a winged creature who can "hover" through information space, and will send it to find an angel of a person who matches his/her in terms of requisites for closeness and completion.

He won't come out and say that they are going to use psychedelics, but that is the clear upshot of his descriptions. If you notice the way he talks about worship at the new temple, you see the references to "pupa, larva, and butterfly". It's Project Monarch! MKULTRA and '___', '___' etc are the foundation for the NWO religion!! People will voluntarily do it to themselves in this paradigm, guided by the people who have been successfully programmed.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Years ago I read the book” Stargate conspiracy” it is a great book, I highly recommend it. It also mentions that the people behind the “nine” are racial and religious bigots. They denigrate Muslims and the black races . . . . This is all before 911. The book goes in-depth about the dark side of channeling and some of the new age movement and how the CIA are and have been manipulating it for dark political reasons.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ive been familiar with the agenda by intelligence agencies to spread new-age type stuff. But I havent yet decided whether thats sinister or follows some higher agenda to educate (with the exception of Ashtar, which is just pure garbage). Read "The Stargate Conspiracy" a decade ago, highly fascinating stuff.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
A very good post.
you let us aee the truth.

I believe that many of the things people say the Gov do.
are to give us some thing to focus on.
to keep us busy and away from the truth!

even the web is to keep us occupied!
it works very well.

sham as the human rase could have been great.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50
The evil ones think they can win by destroying as many life forms as possible, and hiding with their human captives beneath the sea. But of course, they cannot hide from God.

So you believe that these "evil ones" think they can hide from God under the sea? Yeah, that seems plausible.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Skyfloating, I have only touched the tip of the iceberg with this thread so far. I'm hoping some of the other members have some material.

Surely ATS members aren't waiting for me to do all the work on these topics? I can't wade through everything on intelligence operations on my own. A bit of collaboration would not go amiss...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Forgive me for taking so long to weigh in on this brilliant and exceptional thread. You've done a tremendous amount of sleuth work in drawing your parallels and conclusions. Bravo, Pimander. S&F.

An interesting note about the New Age movement is it's genesis in Theosophy which in itself was influenced by the Eastern religions. Following closely on the beginning of this "new thought" into our culture comes an amazing and almost preternatural boost from one of the most shocking and unexpected places of all: Outer Space!

More than one researcher has come to the conclusion that The Contactees--those original 50's gaggle of goods such as Adamski & George Hunt Williamson were not only manipulated by spook agencies, but that the New Age movement was a direct result of the amazingly consistent "messages" of peace and love "beamed" in various ways from our "Space Brothers" to these New Age prophets. The impact was significant and Adamski especially has interesting ties to the CIA.

A few years pass and you take Andrija Puharich and play a lil' Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. What you get is an amazing spiderweb of names and connections that span the world of black-ops/psy-ops/mind-control/cutting-edge technolgy to a bevy of magic(k)al adepts, alchemists, chanellers/contactees, spoon-benders & remote viewers of all ilk.

You throw everyone from Uri Geller to Ira Einhorn (Earth Day Guru & Unicorn Killer) in Puharich's life and two things are bound to happen: Government Psy-Ops & High-Strangeness.

Now: The Nine--they're either the self-delusional subconscious manipulation of the archetypes ala Jung & Campbell, or a brilliant but evil mind-control device of the CIA-dogs (pronounced Chow Dogs) or…the cia-dogs in collusion with some very, very wicked non-human intelligences. I'm liking that last one but that's just me.

Whatever the case may be, they--The Nine--have made, as you've stated, a strong and lasting impact on many aspects of our culture. They keep popping up. Throughout history even. What might we make of that?

Moreso: What might we make of the alphabet agencies role in spreading--and even shaping--the New Age message? Acceptance of the NWO of course seems like the most logical target…and of course it is in part.

But. this "plan" is clearly ages old. It transcends it's modern puppets and refuse: The cia-dogs, Adamski, Puharich, etc. Wouldn't it seem that a dark hand doth diabolically move the chess piece across history itself?

Why doesn't the gubmint disclose ET? Because it's research into the black arts has revealed the truth: They're Interdimensionals.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Oooooo this is a fascinating thread. Hey how about OpenMindsForum? Coverups-with-NewAge. I used to hang out on there, but I felt it seemed too NewAgey for me. Now they have OpenMindsTV and are connected with Project Camelot. Which is NewAgey-and-Conspiracies. Dan Smith is a primary guy on Open, and he is friends with the Ufologically legendary and mysterious Ron Pandolphi of the "Ufo Desk" CIA. Smith otherwise seems like a very nice gent to me, and very religious/spiritual somehow, and I have utterly nothing against him.

Your "The Nine" reminded me of "The Two" Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Lou Nettles, of Heaven's Gate. Which was Newagey with SciFi StarTrek. I heard awhile back that "Dan Burisch" and this lady who accompanies him, called themselves "the two". Such a phenomenon Makes me think of "Jerry" in the movie Conspiracy Theory, who could not unfixate on 'the catcher in the rye'.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Now: The Nine--they're either the self-delusional subconscious manipulation of the archetypes ala Jung & Campbell, or a brilliant but evil mind-control device of the CIA-dogs (pronounced Chow Dogs) or…the cia-dogs in collusion with some very, very wicked non-human intelligences. I'm liking that last one but that's just me.

Could it be those Cambellian (?) archetypes are the reason this type of mind control is possible? It looks that way to me...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT
reply to post by simone50m

Both of your replies say to me that I'm not the only one on to this plot. The web is so big and complex seeming, I'm not surprised so many researchers leave the topic confused.

Anyone else got anything. How about a few key words? Esalen - Vallee - Crowley - Aviary - Hoagland

In fact I'll leave it there for now.

edit on 30/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What about Michael Aquino and the Temple of Set? I haven't heard him mentioned yet. I believe he is a member of ATS. Possibly monitoring this very thread.

Aquino was deeply involved in what has been called the "revolution in military affairs" ("RMA"), the introduction of the most kooky "Third Wave," "New Age" ideas into military long-range planning, which introduced such notions as "information warfare" and "cyber-warfare" into the Pentagon's lexicon.

In the early 1980s, at the same time that Heidi and Alvin Toffler were spinning their Tavistock "Third Wave" utopian claptrap to some top Air Force brass, Aquino and another U.S. Army colonel, Paul Vallely, were co-authoring an article for Military Review. Although the article was never published in the journal, the piece was widely circulated among military planners, and was distributed by Aquino's Temple of Set. The article, titled "From PSYOP to Mindwar: The Psychology of Victory," endorsed some of the ideas published in a 1980 Military Review article by Lt. Col. John Alexander, an affiliate of the Stanford Research Institute, a hotbed of Tavistock Institute and Frankfurt School "New Age" social engineering.

Aquino and Vallely called for an explicitly Nietzschean form of warfare, which they dubbed "mindwar." "Like the sword Excalibur," they wrote, "we have but to reach out and seize this tool; and it can transform the world for us if we have but the courage and the integrity to guide civilization with it. If we do not accept Excalibur, then we relinquish our ability to inspire foreign cultures with our morality. If they then devise moralities unsatisfactory to us, we have no choice but to fight them on a more brutish level."

And what is "mindwar?" "The term is harsh and fear-inspiring," Aquino wrote. "And it should be: It is a term of attack and victory-not one of rationalization and coaxing and conciliation. The enemy may be offended by it; that is quite all right as long as he is defeated by it. A definition is offered: Mindwar is the deliberate, aggressive convincing of all participants in a war that we will win that war."

source

Funny, I was just reading up on this yesterday and messaged a person I know who might have had contact with him. Not long after, I received an e-mail from Who's Who asking me to verify my identity so as to be included in their volume of influential people in my profession. The e-mail was prefaced by a long string of jumbled words. Not sure if anyone here is familiar with the pattern of words I am talking about, but I first saw it attached to messages I received in the days leading up to 9/11. I was undergoing my own awakening at that time. Within hours of receiving this e-mail, my cell phone stopped working. There was nothing wrong with my phone, it had full signal and power. It was somehow blocked from connecting to my carrier. It didn't work again until after midnight. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by The GUT
reply to post by simone50m

Both of your replies say to me that I'm not the only one on to this plot. The web is so big and complex seeming, I'm not surprised so many researchers leave the topic confused.

Anyone else got anything. How about a few key words? Esalen - Vallee - Crowley - Aviary - Hoagland

In fact I'll leave it there for now.

Okay...things are heating up here and I like it. Good search terms you laid out there. The poster above adds an interesting name to the list as well: Aquino.

I'm off to do some chores, but I'll try to come back with some morsels to add here. I can think of one or two right off the bat that I think some here will find "tasty."

You're right, Pimander, that the topic hasn't, thus far, seemed to have sunken in yet, but the time is right. So much of the disparate research is starting to be collated and elaborated on that it's starting to make sense to a wider range of folk.

Here we go....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Great addition, Icarus. The Black Arts & Black Ops turn out to be philosophical compatriots. What we might term as "black magic(k)" doesn't actually require a supernatural component if we accept Aleister Crowley's statements on it's nature:

"MAGICK is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will."

"Every intentional (willed) act is a Magical Act."

"Magick is the Science of understanding oneself and one's conditions. It is the Art of applying that understanding in action."

Psy-Ops and mind-control, then, being the realm of the Mage...and it seems our armed forces and intelligence agencies have more than their fair share of Occultists and/or New Age proponents. More than many might imagine and many who keep popping up in the strangest places. Spreading strange memes and shaping mass thought.

I would love to hear more of the personal experiences you alluded to, Icarus, and the conclusions you made from them.

For those that are somewhat familiar with The Aviary crew but haven't read the following, I believe you will find it fascinating. Is it true? Probably as "true" as high-strangeness gets. But how "real" is high-strangeness? That remains to be explored. In the meantime:

Dr. Green & the Goblins of Langely
edit on 30-6-2011 by The GUT because: linky fixy

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

I think they mostly believe their own propaganda, because they have been so successful at turning so many people against Christianity and toward "atheism", which is often just satanism in disguise. I think they believe they can hide from the land-based destruction they will cause in "Staging the Tribulation", as another poster called it. It seems they will stage the tribulation as a gigantic "Negative Energy Harvest", because they feed off the negative energy of war and destruction, suffering, pain, fear, anger, and sexual depravity of every kind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join