It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist but I am here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nazirite

Truth.

Some people like Butch here want to live in the dark.

I can't spend my whole life trying to wake this guy up, but I feel that trying to wake people up is important. No matter how many call me crazy for the things I say.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by legitbrah
reply to post by Nazirite

Truth.

Some people like Butch here want to live in the dark.

I can't spend my whole life trying to wake this guy up, but I feel that trying to wake people up is important. No matter how many call me crazy for the things I say.

I understand the frustration - but you can't lead a horse to wate and make it drink.

I give people the opportunity to listen to what I am saying, coupla times if I like them - if they don't get it I move on.
With some people, sitting in a FEMA camp being fed gruel still won't be enough evidence to convince them the state is a totalitarian nightmare.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What kind of things interest and excite you Butcher, if freedom and liberty don't really do the trick?

I'm trying to learn the psychology of Sheeple...

Do you actually enjoy being a slave? Living in a Police State run by the Banks, running around controling the media, the food, the oil, the health care system and essentially the LAW... Because if so, then the social engineers are succeeding with you.

What of this Butcher?

Or do you deny that this is even happening? What is going on in the world and where are we headed globally in your opinion?

Or are you one of those people that don't even have opinions and like to believe what the government tells them?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My take on "Why are people saying OBAMA is getting blamed for things?"

Originally posted by legitbrah
Because nobody can name a single thing he's done right.

His nationalized health care clearly isn't working. He nationalized the Banks when he bailed them out, and will continue to. He continues wars and creates new ones. Again, the economy is getting worse. People are outraged at TSA grope-downs. The Education system? clearly there isn't time for that. 40 million people on food stamps. Detroit is ... well we don't talk about Detroit anymore.

But hey, we still got Lebron James right?

The media continues to lie , distract people from the real issues, and support the slow, painful death of the constitution, people's rights, a free market and decent moral ethics.

Watch the "Obama Deception" on youtube, It really shows why Obama does the things he does and who he takes orders from...

But hey, the baseball game's on right? and we got some cheep beer to drown out the problems. Maybe some CIA coke if we need something stronger.

Anything you don't agree with here?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
, ROYALTY Bloodbaths/ eating pituitary gland, global warming from increased solar activity, Bohemian Grove, Defence contractors = mercinaries. Solar Flares coming . they can knock out communication, but they can’t fry gold. #ing Icloud gov. takeover of technology. Fema camps = concentration camps. Beauty = the rennisance, the pyramids; not our stinky society. Neocons. The French and Napolean helped USA in 1776 revolution? Royalty incorporated. They own BP. British helped the south in the civil war. They are run my MI-5 and MI-6, They invented concentration camps for Dutch in the boar war, which England created for Gold and imperialism. The Queen has suspended Canadian parliament 3 times in the last 3 years. The elite want narcissism. GRU above KGB in Russia, Federal Reserve gave bailout $$ to euro banks. Derivatives, Austerity, trilateral commission, Jim Tucker has been on to Bilderberg for decades. www.chipmenot.com , Military and FBI use private contractors and investigators. New FBI manual gives them powers not dictated by laws. They want a lockbox with a key to your house, on your house! For your “safety” (in Iowa) for “sneak n peaks” Internet 2 = cloud computing. It keeps all your info somewhere else to “protect” you from cyber attacks , which will be the next terrorist attacks. Google, Microsoft and apple are on board for the cloud; that’s why they were all at Bilderberg. Alex Jones blocked on google news. Bilderberg not even top 100 search during the summit weekend according to them. Police taking cell phone data, directly from peoples phones, and their portable hacking towers (the only reason they need cloud now is to shut down the sites easier). Mexican boarder war has more deaths per year than vietman. Look into ATF documents about them shipping guns to mexico, just so they can say it’s a problem and take away 2nd amendment. Millions for robots to feed gov. agents shrimp on treadmills. Google predicts algorithms 90-99%. Research OKC bombing. Lacosanosta. ½ Euro honeybees dead from GMO fungus corn. GMO crops. Gov. made orders for torture, then made press releases about it to give up America’s moral high ground. Western IQ dropping. US/international education level flux. Threat fusion centers. How much does the war cost per week? Multinational corps profiting from gas pipelines/ opium trade. NSA tech spying. N.A. union Wikileaks. WW3 coming… Sovereign nations want out of IMF. 9/11: Alex Jones predicted it. Troops were already deployed waiting for it to happen. F1 tracks; cowboy stadium payed for by taxpayers. “Iceland, Greek and Spanish riots because of JP morgan/ Goldman Sacs depts passed on and sold again to them. Bigger countries are next if this doesn’t stop. Research Al-CIAda documents. Major corporations always get exemptions. The rich, powerful globalists, who make the laws are always pushing for higher taxes, which they are exempt from. They’re actually given money; to start them off, and bailouts (while they make obscene profits) whenever they ask for

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, I don't know what you are hiding from, but it is obvious you want to be to caught!

Welcome to ATS, perhaps your Optimism will be "refreshed" soon!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
hotels, sports complexes, banks, manufacturing, anything big. any big corperate head start to act like government because they have to much power/ influence in the economy. . They need middle east wars to control oil and keep a war going. They American economy has depended on war for the last 100 years. The American war machine. Club of Rome, Peak Oil, Worldwide one child policy, Elite Globalists want to exterminate everyone and simultaneously merge with technology, so they can live forever. Fema camps for info warriors. Man made bio plagues, more plagues and sterilizations in the vaccines. Georgia Guide stones. all leaders go to Bilderberg years before they are elected for pre screening. Infared towers to stop phones from filming, google and every electronic spies on us, tomtom sold data to the gov. they don’t hire cops with an IQ over 100, government influences religions. They control the derivatives. Dept + Derivatives = 20-30 times GDP, "gold/silver trade is illegal and is done by financial terrorists." ... This is economic martial law. Scouts turned into police. Read police and military manuels: returning veterans are the biggest danger. Aside from gun owners and ron paul/ Alex Jones supporters. Rural council. 10 Fema sectors. Hormones cause cancer. Buy The fooling council on foreign relations… league of nations, united nations, Americas biggest exports: garbage and military equipment, ...iran contra scandal, Project paperclip, gulf war syndrome, US knew pearl harbor was gunna happen, would have false flagged themselves if Japan didn’t do it. Tankan gulf incident august 1964 false flag. Kennedy assassin was hired by CIA, Timothy McVeigh was hired, Camp Grafton North Dakota , He had written a letter to his sister explaining it. This was used to create fear, label NWO haters extremists and Militia members extremists, 3 bombs in OKC building. ATF tipped off, Bomb squad there 2 hours before blast, 1993 WTC bomb build by FBI agent. Parked in wrong spot, hit main support column, The Project for the new American Century, Lou Dobbs exposed the North American Union and said it would lead to the New World Order… shortly after he was shot at in his house and resigned, Currencies regulated under IMF, Karzai’s warlord brother is lead opium dealer. Portaus hired Taliban. Skull and Bones society at Yale, Bush and Kerry (2004 election) were both members, nuclear bomb invented at bohemian grove, they’re all a bunch of faggots, barney frank, World Bank, IMF, World Trade Organization are the 3 legs of the New World Order. Wachovia, Wells Fargo laundered drug money - Bloomberg. Darp running new internet, “super class” book, Project Blue beam: needs fog, destroy middle east to implode economy, giving muslim brotherhood all middle east countries, 11 year gold graph, congress getting paid off, alternative energies kept from us, we’re being held hostage by oil, which they are trying to control, Syria is about Russian naval base at taros, wars directed at china and Russia, US dollar being devalued, leading to food and energy shortages worldwide. Conspiracy theory: now any disagreement of facts that the government and media produced.. like all the jobs lost offshore. Charles Darwin was also a malthusion that talked about depopulation, His theory of evolution was created a 100 years earlier in Italy, , … social Darwinism. Celente solution = direct democracy, Drugs were never popular until the government outlawed them and the CIA started controaling the crime syndacites and they started promoting the drugs. It helps their prison revenue and dumbs everyone down.
edit on 28/6/2011 by legitbrah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
www.truthin7minutes.com...

Then again, this guy has a different view

www.truthin7minutes.com...

and i'm left wondering what was flying that UFO I saw?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

ok I'm done

welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
oh and he's getting his own TV show

www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/2Op8bXiTnlc\

woof

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Stories on ATS = Well, most people lost site of the fact that this is all entertainment and food for thought.. When people start to make this a lifestyle it gets dangerous.

Mods = Expected when you get to many heads and not a strict level of freedom of speech.

What ATS is = Meh, sorry people but ATS is all about the hits.. No saviors of truth and justice here. Just people runing a website.
edit on 30-6-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by legitbrah

Do you have any friends?

Are you as annoying in real life as online?

What you speak of you have backed up with YOUTUBE videos.

Well done

YOUTUBE VIDEOS hahahahahaha

I am laughing at this, but mainly at you!

You need to move on!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheButcher23
reply to post by legitbrah

Do you have any friends?

Are you as annoying in real life as online?

What you speak of you have backed up with YOUTUBE videos.

Well done

YOUTUBE VIDEOS hahahahahaha

I am laughing at this, but mainly at you!

You need to move on!

omg its alllll sooooooo funny

have a nice life

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheButcher23

But seriously I just made like 20 good posts in YOUR thread for YOUR benefit.

I realize that you don't want to believe any of the information I've put forth to you, and you don't have any way of disproving it; so the easist thing to do is laugh ... That's what most people do when they hear the truth is laugh.

If you don't want to debate things, and instead want to laugh at information; then fine, but your probably at the wrong forum.... What do you believe in anyways? This is YOUR introduction thread. I was mearly stopping by because you looked lost. Tell us about yourself.

www.youtube.com...

and If your ONLY going to watch one video I posted, watch this one, and give me your opinions about it.

or just laugh .... OMG ITS A YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! rIGHT?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This thread is going places

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheButcher23
My main concern is this site as I am now a member for the time being.

I am suspicious as to the "use" of this site. But I have read the undying support from the members and for so called intelligent people they tend to all show the same symptoms of those who follow religion blindly.

Lots here to talk about. Either you find your niche or not. Best of luck, and I look forward to your input.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join