It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greek Military threaten coup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
http://(nolink)/2011/06/26/greek-army-threatens-military-coup-spreading-fears-civil-war-breaking-europe-31181/

Greek Army Threatens Military Coup Saying “We Will Not Be Sold To Foreign Powers” Ahead Of IMF Bailout Loan Vote Sparking Fears Of Military Uprisings And Civil Wars Spreading Across Europe. Military Officers And Police Forces Are Now Joining The Protests.

I am not familiar with the source or how valid they are.The article seems to have some double speak that you can't nail down.Does appear to be a overnight development.I did a search before posting, there were some post of the C.I.A predicting this comming.Well you wouldn't need to be a genius to work that one out.Looks like all is going to the blue print.

SORRY FRIENDS I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE LINKS, SOME MEMBERS A FEW THREADS DOWN HAVE HAD MORE SUCCESS WITH PROVIDING ALTERNERTIVE LINKS.I THANK THEM AND APPOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIANCE.

edit on 27-6-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I hope its a reliable source
(will add more)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Your link does not work. Please fix, Thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I'm not to certain on the source,I was in the middle of editing and pasting links.You beat me of the mark.Sorry posting before linking but for some reason I can't keep pages open and travel back and forth pasting snippets and links.As for the validity of the source that's for us to discover.I'm only posting what is out there so please don't shoot the messenger.Now it is out there for all members to dissern.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, for some reason the link won't post properly.

If you google it it's the first result.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Backslider because: Stupid interwebs!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Backslider

dailyreckoning.com...

www.pakalertpress.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

The links are a few weeks old but have a look.

“According to he CIA report, ongoing street protests in crisis-hit Greece could turn into escalated violence and a rebellion and the Greek government could lose control, said Bild. The newspaper said the CIA report talks of a possible military coup if the situation becomes more serious and uncontrolled.

Read more: CIA Now Thinks Greece Military Coup Possible dailyreckoning.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't believe the sources I've seen on the net... But who cares about the sources, I hope the military does it if the government sells out the country to the globalists.

I hope the military arrest them all and hang them for treason. Then declare new elections.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here is another link source from the blog.

rt.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Not in a million years we will have dictatorship here in greece. The only thing that worries me is the fact that too many media try to convince the world there is such a chance and you know how life works... you keep telling something, it becomes reality.

I REPEAT there is no intention nor any kind of "weird"manoeuvres from the army to portray they want a dictatorship to take place.
Especially the greek people they know better not to even accept it for a single day.

DONT believe what MSM try to sell, or what CIA "says". It's all crap.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Someone warned of agent provocateurs on Greek protests not too long ago. We'll see how this turns out.

two

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If you google the Greek crisis you get different opinions from all kinds of different spin doctors. There are so many different media sources trying to get Greece "jumping to their music". It seems like kind of a divide and conquer strategy. The rise of the classic Roman Empire that cradled western civilization was a much more autonomous venture. Despite Rome being the birthplace of democracy, the same government today might be labelled fascist.
The classic Romans had a strong military and dealt harshly with those they felt were usurpers.

It would take something pretty astounding to successfully unite the Greek people against the European union that is imposing the austerity plan. Other examples of defaults mentioned by the MSM are Argentina in 2002, and outright revolt such as Germany in 1919. I'm not sure but what Greece might choose a more gentle artistic renaissance followed by something like the French Revolution(off with their GD heads!).

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Didn't the Greek military do something like this (for similar reasons no less) in the late sixties? I'd love to see the Greek military seize the parliment and hang a few pols and banksters to be honest. I think the military would be right to revolt. The "Austerity Programme" is a misnomer. Austerity is coming to Greece whether they are "bailed out" or not. All that is left to be determined is if there is any sovereignty left or if the Greek pols will allow the country to be looted of everything of value.

Despite the view from the MSM it is not another bailout for the Greeks, it is another bailout of French and German banks that lent the money to a Greek government they knew damn well was mathematically impossible to be repaid. There are probably some CDS written against Greek debt on this side of the Atlantic as well.

top topics

join