It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran unveils underground missile silo, poises for US-Turkish attack on Syria. Iron Dome for Haifa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hang on..They actually called that Great Prophet Mohammad War Games 6?
I don't know why I'm so surprised...but.. but Bloody Nora!!!!

Sort of torn between facepalming and erupting into nervous laughter.
The outlooks not great is it?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Hang on..They actually called that Great Prophet Mohammad War Games 6?
I don't know why I'm so surprised...but.. but Bloody Nora!!!!

Sort of torn between facepalming and erupting into nervous laughter.
The outlooks not great is it?

Personally I'd have preferred "The really awesome great prophet mohammad lover of Iran and particularly Mahmoud Ahmadinejad even though he looks a bit like a monkey in drag War Games 6", but nobody listens to my ideas over there.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
14 missiles launched in 2nd day of war games, 9 zelzals and 3 shahabs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0302f4971bb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by john124
That's where Hezbollah/Iran will become directly involved, and the US will be drawn into defending Turkey, and NATO under article V will become involved.

Turkey would give Syria a major beating. We are talking what, one huge long time NATO supplied nation against a Iraq type nation. Its no match what so ever. Syria has also lost every war its fought in the last hundred years.

Their is a bible prophecy set for this end times were Damascus will be utterly destroyed never to be inhabited again.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

Looks like they're coming along nicely in their plans to defend themselves against Israeli aggression.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Will someone tell me again how Iran has no desire to destroy Israel? I like to listen to fairy tales before bedtime.
edit on 6/28/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Iran does want to destroy Israel, but not the jews.

There are jews living in Iran, In fact the second highest jewish population in the middle east is in Iran.

Israel has no right to exist, they dont even have official borders.

sure the jews have the right to exist, but the zionist are not jews, they are sick power hungry selfish people who want their messiah to rule the new world from jerusalem. the new world will emerge after a big war where apparently israel will be forced to destroy the world? but why would the world turn against israel? I can answer that question. because the zionist want total control and they are never happy with what they have.

ISRAEL = I Slay, Rape, And Extort Land

now, tell me did david have a star and what does the star of david really mean

another question, do you like to be controlled and manipulated?

i dont think so

nobody does

and thats why the jews have been targeted every century, because wherever they go they control the population for their own gains, then the people wake up and fight back and the same result of jews being kicked out. same thing now except this time israel has nukes.

they will kill 6 billion people just so that 6 million can live. they dont care.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

It's not the jews man, they are puppets, just like you and me. It's their zionist puppet-masters who brainwash them into ignorance and blindness. Can you blame them (the jews) for being human? For being "manipulateable"?
The zionist puppet-masters on the other hand, cause a lot of suffering on this little planet of ours and should GTFO IMO.

IT--

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

90% of todays jews are zionists

before 1945 the zionists only made less than 8% of the jewish population.

most of the othrodox jews were killed in ww2 becuase they didnt want to go back to palestine.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
Turkey isn't going to attack Syria.
Turkey and Syria have grown closer in recent years. As have Turkey and Iran.
Turkey even has formal relations with Hamas.

DEBKA is a propaganda and disinformation website.

Think about it for a moment. Turkey has basically destroyed relations with Israel and gotten in bed with Syria, Iran and Hamas.
Whose purpose and interests would it serve to see Turkey at war with Iran and Syria?
Whose purpose/interests would it serve to influence public opinion?

There's a "great" game of chess being played.
Don't believe everything you read, especially from sites like DEBKA.

Well those actions were to gain Turkish popularity amongst the Arabs and Muslims and therefore justify the coming war, otherwise the muslims will say that turkey is a puppet. But now with what happened, they will think that the turks are actually helping them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It's also in the MSM.

Debkafile is to Israel what ATS is to the rest of the world. Info shows up there LONG before it appears on the MSM, IF it appears at all. I have never found Debkafile to post "propaganda" in the accepted definition of the word.

You have got to be kidding!

More like Debka is to Israel what Fox is to America. They are their official propaganda outlet.

If we're taking Debka as fact we may as well source from Haaretz too lol

DEBKAfile (Hebrew: תיק דבקה‎) is a Jerusalem-based English language Israeli open source military intelligence website with commentary and analyses on terrorism, intelligence, security, and military and political affairs in the Middle East. The word "Debka" refers to an Arab folk dance.[1]

The site started in the summer of 2000, and is operated from the Jerusalem home of veteran journalists Giora Shamis and Diane Shalem.[1] It has been awarded Forbes' Best of the Web award.[2] Forbes identifies the best part of the website as being its archives, but decries the fact that "most of the information is attributed to unidentified sources."
Wiki
edit on 28-6-2011 by TheSam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

@ Forbes

Should Have Listened to Gerald Celente

In March 2009 I co-wrote a piece in FORBES magazine called Doomsday Investing. Penned in the depths of The Great Recession, the story offered a few ways investors might make money if the dire downturn were to continue: sin stocks, Swiss francs and gold. But, I warned, limit the extreme defensive plays to 10% of your portfolio.

For that story I interviewed a woman named Laura Martin who works for Gerald Celente, the ultra-bearish publisher of Trends Journal who still believes the worst is yet to come, and she said she’d cashed out her 401(k) and shifted 60% of her assets into gold coins. I opined, in print, that she was overreacting.

But nearly two years later, gold has nearly doubled in value and the S&P 500 is down roughly 20% over that period. In recent months, gold has become so frothy that Mr. T has been popping up in commercials for online gold-buying outfits (I recently interviewed him about the spots — see below).

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

So what? Practically every MSM program on investing "got it wrong" before the recession, on purpose or not.

The point still remains Debka is an Israeli military outlet, releasing their own un-sourced propaganda to fit their own agenda. Usually targetting Iran and neighbouring countries, with lots of stories about terrorism.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

You're right about Debka, it's just that you reminded me of Forbes' "doomsday investing" article that was really funny.

Anyway it's good to check each country's news sources. Here's China's:

news.xinhuanet.com...

TEHRAN, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Iran announced on Tuesday that it " successfully" testfired 14 short-range, medium-range and long- range missiles on the second day of the missile drills.

According to the local English language satellite Press TV report, the missiles fired included Zelzal, Shahab-1, Shahab-2 and Shahab-3 on the second day of the Piambar A'zam-6 (Great Prophet-6) military drills.

The missiles which were launched near the central city of Qom comprised five Shahab missiles, including four medium-range and one long-range, as well as nine Zelzal missiles.

The Islamic Republic began the drills on Monday, and on the first day of the exercises, Iran unveiled underground missile silos and fired Fateh-110 missile.

Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast said Tuesday that the more powerful an independent country is to defend itself, the more helpful it would be for the security, peace and stability of the region.

Talking to the reporters in his weekly press briefing, Mehmanparast said that if the regional countries were powerful enough to defend themselves, the Zionist regime of Israel would never dare to attack and occupy their territory.

Now that the West is concerned about Iran's power to defend itself, it means that they cannot pursue their interests easily in the region, said the spokesman.

Aerospace commander of Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) Amir Ali Hajizadeh, said Tuesday that Iran's missiles have the range of 2,000 km and can reach U.S. bases in the region and also Israel.

Iran does not need to increase the range of its missiles since Israel is just 1,200 km away from Iran and the U.S. bases are even nearer, some 120 to 700 km away from Iran, said the commander.

With the existing missiles, Iran can hit the targets from the Iranian central cities of Semnan and Damghan, Hajizadeh said.

He dismissed the threats by the Europeans and said that Iran has designed and developed its missiles for U.S. and Israel targets.

The commander also rejected the allegations that Iran has imported the missiles and the technology of the missiles from the DPRK.

On Monday, Colonel Asghar Qlitchkhani, the spokesmen for the wargame, said that the technology and the construction of the silos are totally local and have been developed and built by the Iranian experts.

The permanent readiness of the missiles in the vertical position is one of the important features of these silos, the commander said, adding that all the launching stages of the missile are electronic and are remote-controlled.

The silos function as one of the swift-reaction units of the missile commandment so that, permanently in the vertical position, they are ready to hit the pre-determined targets, he told reporters.

The aerospace commander of the IRGC said Sunday that the Piambar A'zam-6 missile drills would last for 10 days.

The maneuver had totally defensive objectives and would be held with the message of "peace and friendship," Hajizadeh said.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Enough talk already.
Let's light 'em up and see what happens, can't be much worse than sitting around getting old can it?

Sounds good! I say we strap your sorry ass to the first bomb. Then you wont have to worry about getting old!

How very clever you are.
It's a good thing I have a sense of humor because that kind of comment costs 1000 points here on ATS. Head on over to 4chan if that's the kind of stuff you're into.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Looks like they're coming along nicely in their plans to defend themselves against Israeli aggression.

Not if Israel targets these missile sites before the nukes

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Turkey wont move unless it is given the Green Light from o.t.a.n.. and that involves the North, South, East and West superpowers, on the other hand we have seen how o.t.a.n. has conducted skirmishes and russia is well aware of their double standard as china is also very aware. The sad part is, the u.s. economy will once again build trillions in deficit and the end result will be another recession all in the name of freedom.

Seems to me that history is repeating itself exactly how it was prior to ww1 and ww2, now i wont say that is ww3 but it sure looks like that someone is hell bent in lighting the power cake in the middleast and will be sitting back watching it all on the news. It also makes one wonder why trillions in euros have been transferred into switzeland over the past two years under the disguise of he greek economic issue. Myself, i am waiting for lebanon to be dragged into it and that is all that is needed.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Not if Israel targets these missile sites before the nukes

You are aware that they do proses anti missile systems along with early warning low level drone radars right ? . This isn't Iraq or Afghanistan,

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Iran denies it threatened Turkey, slams Western media

Iran has denied claims that it threatened to hit NATO bases in Turkey, accusing the Western media of trying to spread false information.

A columnist for Lebanese daily al-Akhbar, said to be close to Hezbollah, claimed last week that Iran had threatened Turkey, saying if it were to be used as a platform for NATO action against Syria, Iran would bomb US and NATO bases in Turkey.

“There have been reports that NATO will attack Syria from its bases in Turkey and that Iran has threatened Turkey. These are untrue claims that the Western media is trying to spread,” Ramin Mehmanparast, the spokesman for the Iranian Foreign Ministry, told a news conference in Tehran on Tuesday. His remarks were carried by the Anatolia news agency, which quoted a statement from the Iranian Embassy in Ankara.

Mehmanparast also underlined that Iran and Turkey have very good relations and that they have the potential to go even further with their existing cooperation. He added that NATO was not able to engage itself in a new operation as it already faces problems in Afghanistan.

They do have good relations. They even did a few joint operations against the PKK.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If you watch closely, Turkey is demanding that Bashar's BROTHER will be removed from his current position. Trurkey essentially lets president Assad of the hook while putting all the blame on his brother as the one responsible for the death of the Syrian people.

This is nothing more than Ardogan's double game political show. He is still very much in a cozy bed with the Syria and Iran.

www.newsbucket.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Will someone tell me again how Iran has no desire to destroy Israel? I like to listen to fairy tales before bedtime.
edit on 6/28/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Iran does want to destroy Israel, but not the jews.

There are jews living in Iran, In fact the second highest jewish population in the middle east is in Iran.

Israel has no right to exist, they dont even have official borders.

sure the jews have the right to exist, but the zionist are not jews, they are sick power hungry selfish people who want their messiah to rule the new world from jerusalem. the new world will emerge after a big war where apparently israel will be forced to destroy the world? but why would the world turn against israel? I can answer that question. because the zionist want total control and they are never happy with what they have.

ISRAEL = I Slay, Rape, And Extort Land

now, tell me did david have a star and what does the star of david really mean

another question, do you like to be controlled and manipulated?

i dont think so

nobody does

and thats why the jews have been targeted every century, because wherever they go they control the population for their own gains, then the people wake up and fight back and the same result of jews being kicked out. same thing now except this time israel has nukes.

they will kill 6 billion people just so that 6 million can live. they dont care.

Nice hate speech. Very eloquent.
Did you write it all by your own, or did you have to get a glimpse at Goebbels's Writings?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join