It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Wilderness Publications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Michael C. Ruppert is author of "From the Wilderness" publications. Who is Michael C. Rupper? Mike Ruppert, 53, is the Publisher/Editor of From the Wilderness or FTW, a newsletter he founded in March 1998 by mailing out 68 copies to friends and researchers. FTW is now read by more than 16,000 subscribers in 40 countries including 35 members of the US Congress, the intelligence committees of both houses, and professors at 30 universities around the world. Through the newsletter and his website at www.fromthewilderness.com, Mike has pioneered innovative analysis and groundbreaking original stories on the impact of $5-600 billion per year in drug money moving through the US economy and the illegal covert operations which maintain control of that cash flow for US economic interests.

Since 9-11-01 he has been the point man in breaking major stories involving government foreknowledge, corruption and violations of the Constitution. He has also pioneered the effort to educate the world about the consequences of Peak Oil -- the fact that the world is running out of hydrocarbon energy, and what this might mean for human civilization.

An Honors graduate of UCLA in Political Science (1973), Mike is a former LAPD narcotics investigator who discovered CIA trafficking in drugs in 1977. After attempting to expose this he was forced out of LAPD in 1978 while earning the highest rating reports possible and having no pending disciplinary actions. In 1996, after 18 years of struggle, he finally achieved one of his deepest wishes in a face to face public encounter with then CIA Director John Deutch on national television. Washington sources later told Mike that Deutch's mishandling of the encounter cost him a guaranteed appointment as Secretary of Defense.

On November 28, 2001 Mike gave his first post 9-11 lecture at Portland State University, which was attended by more than 1,000 and resulted in a standing ovation. FTW's video, The Truth and Lies About 9-11, has sold more than 10,000 copies. It includes special exclusive interviews with Representatives Ron Paul (R-TX), Cynthia McKinney (D-GA), Barbara Lee (D-CA), Professor Peter Dale Scott, (UC, Berkeley), Professor John Metzger (Michigan State) and Catherine Austin Fitts (former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Managing Director, Dillon Read).

FTW's stories, which have expanded to include economic and military analysis, detailed expos�s of the CIA and the American political and economic system, have been reprinted all over the world. A popular lecturer who has spoken in seven countries Mike�s new book, Truth and Lies of 9/11: America�s Descent into Fascism at the End of the Age of Oil will be available in late 2004.

FTW has had a standing offer of $1,000 for anyone who could show that any of the entries in FTW's "Oh Lucy" timeline were either not authentic or had been quoted inaccurately. The full legally binding offer is in writing at the end of FTW's video "The Truth and Lies of 9-11". That offer will expire one (1) year from the date the lecture was given, which was Nov. 28, 2001. This statement supercedes any other previous statements on this website concerning this offer.

www.fromthewilderness.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Now before you go saying the Ruppert is out just to get Bush read this quote from one of his articles on John Kerry:

"I have a long history with Kerry. Back in 1986, 1987, and 1988, I was in contact with his office and his chief of staff Jonathan Winer on a number of occasions about CIA drug trafficking. They eagerly asked for any material I could send them and gave me a direct line. It was one of my most bitter lessons about how hot issues are controlled. Kerry, in charge of the potentially explosive Iran-Contra drug hearings succeeded in producing a 1,200-page record that was a treasure trove of information for researchers, but absolutely useless in unraveling a corruption that controls the US government to this day. What lies buried in those pages was enough to have turned the American political system inside out. In the end, its greatest usefulness was as a benchmark against which to compare the CIA's investigation of itself after the 1996 Dark Alliance stories and hard revelations of CIA connections to coc aine smuggling that Kerry knew all about anyway. Those of us close to the issue took the lemons Kerry had left us and made lemonade, as we forced the CIA Inspector General to reconcile his 1998 report with what we already knew was in Kerry's. - Michael C. Ruppert

You can read the full article on John Kerry and the rest of the running mates here www.fromthewilderness.com...

[edit on 10-8-2004 by mrmulder]

[edit on 10-8-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Great post, mrmulder.

From the Wilderness is an excellent site for research and analysis. It's one of the best I've seen. Some of the topics it deals with are 9-11, the anthrax case, peak oil and the Sibel Edmonds case.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Great post, mrmulder.

From the Wilderness is an excellent site for research and analysis. It's one of the best I've seen. Some of the topics it deals with are 9-11, the anthrax case, peak oil and the Sibel Edmonds case.

You are absolutely right ECK. He has got a mountain of evidence on his website including CIA drug laundering as well. Ruppert is the man who cost CIA Director Deutch his guaranteed appointment as Secretary of Defense after confronting him at Locke High School with hard facts about CIA dealing drugs.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ruppert's great. He's what I call a patriot. He's exposed so much shyte it's unbelievable. He's lucky they havn't whacked him.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thank you for this very informative link, which I've added to my "News" bookmarks. Some great articles there which I intend to go through more thoroughly.

I'm surprised that more people haven't commented on this.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I�ve been reading From The Wilderness for quite some time my self, lots of amazing article,
He has been interviewed many times as well , by Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Tom Flocco is another investigative journalist who does excellent work www.tomflocco.com... his site is temporarily closed due to a hack

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I hadn't heard of FTW.com before. Same goes for the Tom Flocco site - which I see I'll have to try at a later date!

I'm always glad to be pointed in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Another good site to peruse is:

www.globalresearch.ca...

Michel Chussodovsky is kind of like Canada's Noam Chomsky.

new topics

top topics

join