It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to using Microwaves on the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Chinese scientists released a paper saying they have been beaming microwaves on the United States in order to get their satellites to get better images and data:

www.springerlink.com...

They go on to say they have also used it on the GULF OF MEXICO. If they are beaming the microwaves for military purpose since their satellites suck....this is an act of war.

If you do some searches of Wang YongQuian you'll find the same name all over scientific papers as well in China over metallurgy...is this the same Wang YongQuian? Why would a metallurgist Engineer be tied into a Microwave science paper as well?

Unless he used the microwaves to heat up a certain piece of the Deep Horizon causing it to FAIL. Are they the same two scientists?

Who cares! China admitted to beaming microwaves on the United States and the Gulf of Mexico for military purposes!!!! Are they responsible for all the birds dropping dead? Fish die off's? Using microwaves to dry everything out causing the fires? Crazy weather?

Why isn't Obama doing anything about this????

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Because china would own the united states if it came to an all out war.

SLAAAAAP!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No wonder I feel like left-overs.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What on Earth are you on about? Where does it say anything about 'beaming microwaves' anywhere? I only skimmed through it, so maybe I missed it.
It seems to be talking about sensing using a microwave radiometer, this is a passive device. Hell it even says at one point a 'passive microwave radiometer'.
Did you read the paper? Did you understand it?? (hint: No)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The article relates to how the Chinese government, specifically the military has been using Microwaves to get a picture of what the US is like. While it may seem like an attack, the problem is that the US has been doing the exact same thing for years to China, be it through satellite, or spy planes intentionally flying into China’s air space to get a view of what all is going on, to spies on both sides to keeping tabs on what all is going on inside of the respective countries. This is nothing new, however, it does bare to give thought about the environmental impacts that these methods are having on both countries, and should be investigated. But it should also be mentioned that for every means of spying that takes place, when it is found out, they come up with counter measures to try to prevent the other from spying. It is a game that is going to continue for a long time, right now it is a game using both high and low tech methods to spy on the other.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Because Obama is about the biggest "Do nothing" president ever in American History.

He is too busy setting up for his Yes we can tour & re-campaign.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What on Earth are you people on about? The Chinese scientists were developing an algorithm to enhance data gathered by a Japanese instrument (AMSR-E) on an American NASA satellite (Aqua) which is freely available. Can't you tell the difference between your friends/yourselves and the 'enemy'?
If your military grunts share you're lack of understanding and comprehension no wonder they're responsible for so many blue on blue 'accidents'.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What a no satellite fly zone? Now there is an idea....

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Radar.
Scary stuff alright.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
We beam microwaves directly onto our brain with our cellphones.
Do you think anyone in America will care about this story?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It does kind of make you wonder: what data would a metallurgist be looking to enhance in the upper atmosphere?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
LMAO @ 'china would own us if it came to all out war'.

Stupidest statement I read all day. Yes, we would be severely hurt financially, but we would still come out victorious. To think otherwise is just a fantasy/delusion to perhaps make you feel better? That, I'm not sure of.

Perhaps in 20 years if things continue the way they are, then yes, we'd be in trouble.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadys321

Yes, we would be severely hurt financially, but we would still come out victorious.

Who "we"?Next world war will be nuclear one,and the only "we" that will come out victorious are possibly roaches. In best case scenario.
I find it hilarious that people are scared of mystic Chinese microwaves that are meeeeelting parts of US,but discuss WW3 casually, slaap and contra slaap.
There are tens of thousands of nukes, people. And lots of other scary stuff,people. What if there will be no Earth after WW3,people?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It may seem unreal but all these little things add up to create much more tension and possibly chance for a WW3 (as titled under). I think you should however check out this post I found yesterday because it is very interesting and it is all about reasons for WW3 and that it is becoming much closer than we think.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-6-2011 by quinneyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yeah just long distance reconnaissance here. Move along, nothing to worry about.

The U.S. for all its flaws is not stupid when it comes to matters of protecting their secrets. They want something not to be seen, they will make sure it is not seen. Perhaps this could even have been performed with consent of U.S. government. This is not something they would put on U.S. news, you see, not many people would be very interested after all. This will not lead to World War 3.

Although I thought the WW3 already happened in the Cold War?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Surprised some yell WAR over any news they may not fully understand. BTW how is the WARS working out for us. Anyone who continues this war mentality should not say a word when the US rounds them up. Peace can not come out of War. Never has and never will.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadys321
LMAO @ 'china would own us if it came to all out war'.

Stupidest statement I read all day. Yes, we would be severely hurt financially, but we would still come out victorious. To think otherwise is just a fantasy/delusion to perhaps make you feel better? That, I'm not sure of.

Perhaps in 20 years if things continue the way they are, then yes, we'd be in trouble.

I don't think you understand how rapidly China are developing their power. I really don't think you realise.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
All we need is another war. You really think our hands are clean? I'm sure we do just as much or even more covert spying on other countries.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

The United States have the best military in the world. And that's from someone not from America.

I think thats going to stay like that for a long time.

+

not that I like war or something, I think it is a waste of resources and money, unless were invaded by . aliens .

edit on 27-6-2011 by DeusImperator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I use a microwave in my kitchen....everyday.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join