It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big iris Black eyes humans= aliens ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi,

I read somewhere some talking about human looking aliens with big black iris eye, there is still white but eyes look kind creepy.They it is because where they are from there is not that much light so the black color in their eyes absorb more light for a better eye sight....

Anything on that ?

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Not sure about that mate, would help if you provided the source of where you read or heard this...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Probably just humans on psychedelics or similar.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Following this logic lead to say "cats= aliens"

Seriously guys....

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
or stoned?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Well if that is the case then why do most "Dark eyed" people here on Earth seem to originate from hotter/brighter equatorial locations with more sunlight? While fairer skinned and lighter colored eyed people seem to originate from colder northern climates with shorter summer months and less sun exposure than the brighter/sunnier equatorial people?

Seems to run contrary to what you're questioning....

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteus
Hi,

I read somewhere some talking about human looking aliens with big black iris eye, there is still white but eyes look kind creepy.They it is because where they are from there is not that much light so the black color in their eyes absorb more light for a better eye sight....

Anything on that ?

Thank you.

Do you mean large black pupils? The iris is the part with the color. And yes, it probably just means they're on drugs if they've got huge black pupils

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Puts on tinfoild hat

There is speculation though among some in the UFO/Alien visitation fields that Aliens when visiting Earth do wear a darker protective cover over their eye [Functioning like our sunglasses] to protect their sensitive eyes from our sunlight. In the infamous "Alien Autopsy video" They removed a darker outer layer "Contact lenses" which revealed a supposedly similarly functioning eye.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Concerning black eye people in hot weather places...I have no idea but here the whole iris + pupill is black so maybe it makes a difference.

Yes I mean the whole iris is black and you don't see pupill, like this dude :

media.photobucket.com...
edit on 27-6-2011 by Matteus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Are you talking about researcher Jason Offut's reports on the Black Eyed Kids phenomena?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I heard about this but those kids have the whole eyes black even the white part is black.

Here I talk about the whole iris is black and you don't see pupill since they are black too you don't see them.

I wondering if anyone heard about those people ?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That video is a proven hoax.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
That video is a proven hoax.

So your saying Aliens do not wear contact lenses?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Surely they have special genetic modification to provide ample vision for excursions to our planet.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Why?

Just for argument sake why wouldn't they just create a simple contact lens that protects against UV rays?

If they were genetically modified for protection against our sunlight wouldn't that limit their usefulness for exploration on other types of worlds?

That's if of course they are really an interplanetary race

edit on 27-6-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I would have to side with you on this. Assuming that we were dealing with an actual interplanetary species, while it's true they would most likely have the technology necessary to genetically modify themselves based on the planet of choice, perhaps (and I realize that I am anthropomorphising a bit here but deal with me) it would be far easier for them to have the equivalent of bio-suits or other such things that we humans use to go places that we normally couldn't or wouldn't go.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

I don't know about the "black iris", but my eyes ar typically very dark blue, and at times a dark charcoal color. I also have some sort of "film" covering the retina of both eyes. I also see almost as good in the dark of night as I do on the brightest of days. Kinda of handy when I walk my Wolves at night ... I can see them when others can't

I've never thought they were any sort of special, just a pair of eyes.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Is this the "new" search function?
Post a question and then wait for the links?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Hi Matteus and welcome to ATS!

You may want to try utilizing ATS SEARCH and you will find that any and all topics have been covered here at some point. It is like using a library

I would always use the search before Starting a New Thread
in case the topic you want to talk about may already be out there.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Only think like this I have heard is the legend of the black eyed kids.... But in those stories, they always need your permission to come into your house and they indicate they are demons or something along those lines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join