It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slavery Is Debt - And Who Owns Ya Baby.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The article below describes exactly how I see the game is played. As I am not a writer, nor a journalist the person below "Jane" whoever wrote this article (source listed below) expresses the game plan way better than I could.

Debt is slavery. Our debts are our masters assets. The Elite banking families that own the world central banks use fractional reserve banking to control our markets, our corporations, our economy, our politicians, our media, our military, our country and ultimately you. You are not free, certainly not in the sense our founding fathers would recognize. Our Constitution has been gutted and the 10 planks of the Communist Manifesto are alive and well in the US. The simple fact that we have a central bank at all, is enough to realize that we are not free. With a few words or keystrokes of the foreign and privately owned Federal Reserve can swing the economy into recession or depression at will. There is no accountability in power, as they rule us in total secrecy. Every other infringement of our freedom is secondary to this power.

•Without this banking system the Police State could not exist.
•Without this banking system we could not have the largest prison population in the world.
•Without this banking system we could not have a tax system that takes 1/2 of our wealth every year.
•Without this banking system we could not have over regulation.
•Without this banking system the Elite could not control the Main Stream Media.
•Without this banking system the Elite could not buy every election.
•Without this banking system we could not wage 3 wars in the Middle East.
•Without this banking system we could not support 777+ military bases world wide.
•Without this banking system we could not strip nations of their wealth through war and debts.
•Without this banking system the “too big to fails” would have failed and the tax payers.
Every dollar you have in their paper control system, is another link in your chain. The more REAL wealth you have outside of their paradigm, the better off you are. (My Plan is Here.) Unfortunately, that still does not ensure your freedom. The Elite know that the real power lies in enslaving nations with public debt. Our governments debt is backed by the ability to tax/confiscate wealth from everyone of its citizens, by force. That is why so much money is loaned to nations, they are the safest debt with the deepest pockets. We have 14 Trillion of official debt on the backs of 300 million citizens. That works out to $46,666 per every individual human in America. If we used the same kind of accounting we use or corporations use, the REAL debt for America when you include all of the unfunded liabilities that are due would be $140 Trillion or $466,666 per person. That does not include all of the corporate, state, county and city debt accrued. Or all of your mortgage, car, student, and credit card debt. We are in a sea of debt and everyone is broke. Well, not everyone… When you realize that every dollar of debt/slavery/money is created out of thin air by private individuals, and your debt is their asset, it will not take you long to see who is the real master/enemy is.

“Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” -Henry Kissinger

What do our soldiers really fight for? Are we spreading the Constitutional Republics everywhere? No. We are supporting and installing collectivist systems like monarchies, dictators, or Fascist democracies. Look back at the last 50 years and you will see America only supports Elites of other nations and not the people. This is done so that our bankers and corporations can go in there and extract wealth, while we support the foreign Elite that make it happen. We are not spreading freedom any more than we are free. We are killing civilians over soldiers at a rate of 10 to 1. We are spreading the Elites power as they seize the worlds REAL assets and enslave the world in generational debts.

“If my sons did not want war, there would be none”- Mayer Rothschild

War has always been the best way to create debts. Money is often loaned to both sides of conflicts and peace treaties usually hold the victors responsible for enforcing those debts. War also is a great way of producing and destroying wealth. The Elite make profits transacting war and the assets that are created, are destroyed. The production adds nothing to the quality of life of the producers and destroys the assets of the “enemy”. The debts stay long after the last bullet is fired and that is the plan of the Elite. The Elite are also the ones that get the “rebuilding” contracts. The inflation the wars create, tax us over and over until we are impoverished. This also serves the Elite whose assets rise in inflationary environments faster than their costs of living.

“You furnish the pictures and I’ll furnish the war.”- William Randolph Hearst

The real trick for the Elite is getting peaceful people to want war. The Elite use false flag events or creating enemies to fight against. The earliest form of this in American history was the Spanish American War. The USS Maine blew up in Cuba and yellow journalism pumped up the cause for war. This happened in almost every war since then. I find it amazing that the the Gulf of Tonkin incident is now an admitted lie and yet people still think the war on terror is real.

What is worse is that the Elite are going to plan another bigger war to perpetuate their power and the country will most likely fall for it hook, line and sinker. Remember in 2008 when there was all of that talk about Iran? Well the Elite was trying to think of any way to get us involved in another war, because Iran wanted to open its oil bourse on the island of Kish challenging the Petro Dollar.

The Elite want war and debt, because that is what their power is based on. They need more wars and debts or the system collapses. We are actually reaching a point where this paradigm is going to collapse either way because there is no more wealth to steal. I believe that the mathematically inevitable collapse of the dollar will be the perfect excuse for the Elite to start a major new war so that the Elite can flip the game table and play for keeps. A dollar collapse will be blamed on some outside enemy and NOT the real source our problems. the Elite. If the Elite did not want the Petro Dollar, the Arabs would not have so much power. If the Elite did not move all of our manufacturing overseas to the land of slave labor, China would not have so much power. Yet China and the Middle East will most likely take the fall for the Elite’s plans.

Source and rest of article; conspiracy-theory-secrets.com...

Now, if you think:

 The President of the United States is the highest office in America
 You know and can get a listing of who the highest most elite people are (wrong, the very elite remain hidden, in the shadows, unknown, unseen............read "They Cast No Shadows".
 Our votes really count

 America is a free country

Think again.

George Carlin sums it up best..................very wise and funny man.

They want obedient workers that ask no questions, dumb enough not to ask but smart enough to do the dirty work............all the while reaping the benefits while the rest of us struggle just to put a roof on our heads, all the while mostly everyone just muddles along compliant, obedient and glassy eyed.

“The most potent weapon of the oppressor, is the mind of the oppressed.”- Steven Biko

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

...is enough to realize that we are not free.

please realize, that we are more free than 2000 years ago in slavery.
world is developing, no need to destruct, more need to be constructive and develope better for the next 2000 years.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What this post is not taking into account is that war is never fought for only one reason. There are always multiple goals involved. Sure some people will profit and they may even encourage the war for that reason, a good case is Hearst and his newspaper empire causing the Spanish American War.

However profit is rarely if ever the only reason. Take Iraq as most here will remember the details of that. Of course it was for oil and money but was that the only reason? No. Because it mainly was about that doesn't mean it didn't accomplish other things also. It took down Saddam which nobody liked, had the possibility of installing a democracy, and gave us somewhat of an ally in the region. Multiple things were accomplished by going into there. You can agree or disagree if we should have went but the writer of the quote is wrong in assuming wars of for power or money only.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Anytime you have to work for food you are a slave.

The REAL debt, the one that flies under EVERYONES radar, is the debt that we make of your own body. Our own bodies are used as collateral and leverage to make us work.

Hunger itself is a debt that we must work to pay back.

This goes beyond choice, beyond "choosing" to be in debt by buying a home, using a credit card, etc.

We are ALL in debt to the economic system to simply pay back the daily needs of our body.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Debt IS a form of slavery.

How many people who are going to comment have credit cards and write cheques??

Another word for a credit card is a debt card.

I have no debts and for good reason.
I don't use credit cards.

If you can't pay cash then you can't afford it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Who owns me? The hospital thanks to kids and a system who feels my children should not get medicaid even though we qualified so I guess the government owns me too. Unfortunately try getting med ins through retail cashiering...Not happening so therefore the hospital owns my butt, however I am contesting every single one of these charges...a guy told me how to do this first deny the charge (I did since my kids are eligible for medicaid and still are denied) I have paid into it from the time I was 16...you never get that tax back unless you actually use the system...sooo....not a freeloader...anyway if that doesn't work you challenge them to produce the papers that state what every single charge was for (itemized) and then if it cannot be produced (which is hard for them to do anyway when they've turned it over to collections) the bill is dropped already my credit rating has gone up and 5 hospital bills disregarded from my credit report!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Are you taking into account a college education? I don't think it would be wise to forego that because you can't come up with the money out of pocket. It's an investment that is easily paid back once you graduate but following your belief it would be better to remain uneducated working for low paying jobs since you won't go into debt for any reason.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Would you rather go into the woods and hunt for your food daily or plow the feilds, plant and harvest your food too? I am not putting down what you said but there are a lot of folks who don't want to do that. Me I would like to do just that but the real problem is LAND...that is one basic need everybody needs to survive but is denied unless you have money. With land I could survive just fine growing my own food and raising chickens cows and pigs, so it really goes to the most basic element the land that's how we are/were enslaved to the debt system from the inception, when land started to be a privelege and not a right. In other words when government started giving it to the banks for "investment" purposes instead of giving it to the citizens to be fruitful and farm.
edit on 27-6-2011 by ldyserenity because: sp

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

No I didn't take college into account because for me that was a bad investment.
I have alot of friends who did it and they spent all that money and don't even have jobs in their fields.

I carved my own roads and didn't do alot of the things i was told to do....like credit cards.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Are you taking into account a college education? I don't think it would be wise to forego that because you can't come up with the money out of pocket. It's an investment that is easily paid back once you graduate but following your belief it would be better to remain uneducated working for low paying jobs since you won't go into debt for any reason.

dude, you sound like a banker with that sales pitch, lol.

an investment that is easily paid back??
yea, right

only if you're that 1% of your class that gets
the plush cushy job after graduation, else your
BA Degree gets you greeters salary at Wal-Mart
with the next 20 yrs to pay it back.

There are folks with Master's Degrees working
at McDonald's cash registers.

99% of the college grads are gonna get low paying
jobs any way you slice it and STILL have to pay
back their 4 yr college loan. So your rhetoric is all but
moot.

My best advice to anybody reading:
stay completely out of debt.
For that is the true education

edit on 6/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I actually would like to farm and hunt and fish.
I spend alot of time in the woods and I do hunt and fish when i can.

I dream of the days when farms fed cities and not monsanto screwing farmers but thats another story altogether.

Corporations and banksters are screwing this planet and i won't give them my money if i have the option.
Hence no credit card.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Might want to do some research before you post false infomation.

money.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Your dumb for not using a credit card, there are alot of benefits associated with it, if you cant afford to pay the credit card then yes you shouldnt be buying things with it. But you are screwing yourself in the longer run by not using one given that our society isnt changing from using the current monetary system. Maybe you just dont have good enough credit to get one.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

My point was where the enslavement actually started at Land, without this how's one not a slave to the economic system when just to get the nice sprawl you need to to be able to provide for yourself, you must work and get money and keep a good credit score (or if you save every dime and buy outright) still in essence, you're a slave because someone decided that not everyone is entitled to land the land we were born upon we didn't decide to be born and yet some of us can't even find (Afford) a plot of land to live on. That was my point.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If people 2000 yrs ago, saw how we were willingly giving away our freedoms they would roll over in their grave. We have to pay to drive, sleep, eat, go to work, get an education (and not even a good one at that), travel, converse with others, etc,.

I could understand if we worked for food, and travel, and the roof over our heads but we dont. We work for paper, that is given value based on people who dont even need or use it. If money was as important as many think it is there would be absolutely NO people on the Earth surviving without it.

But there are people without it. That live simple lives, and enjoy family, and chemical free food, and the knowledge that they learn from each other and the land.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Might want to do some research before you post false infomation.

money.cnn.com...

I should say the very same thing to you.
You should do some research before you
post false information.

College is a debt inducing scam, geared to keep
people in the monetary matrix.
Students have been lied to, to keep them
over drawn in debt.

I am telling students the exact opposite.
To stay out of debt. Debt is the real induction
into financial slavery.

And you want to tell them to stay addicted
to the system.

Tis better to live as a pauper in a shack with no debt,
than to live as a slave in debt serfdom. College students
make bankers rich.

Another fact according to the video from ABC 20/20
above. App 85% of college grads will move back in
with their parents cause that dream job promised
to students is not there waiting for them when they
graduate. It was a lie, to get them indoctrinated
into debt slavery.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am afraid that debt is emphatically NOT slavery. Slavery is being forced to do things for other’s gain with no reward. Debt is taking a decision to borrow and “pay later”.

You can argue the semantics and the hypothetical’s if you like, but the assertion that debt is slavery is just a catchy headline.

I have a mortgage, which is a debt. It is a debt from borrowing, for which I will pay for the pleasure. I could have decided to rent for the rest of my life, but I have chosen to go into debt. Similarly, nations can borrow – and they do. People usually enter into debt with their eyes open, whether it for a mortgage, a loan, to pay university fees or through using a credit card. If at a later date they find they have made the wrong decisions, then they only have themselves to blame.

Banks manipulate and cajole, that’s all. They lend me money and I pay them back. Nations do it on a slightly bigger scale.

The problem with some banks in recent times is that they allowed themselves to run out of control secure in the knowledge that their respective governments would not (or could not) allow them to fail. Hopefully over the next couple of years (in the UK at least) the banks will be forced into being more sensible and retail separated from “investment”. In this way if they make a pig’s ear of things then they perish, but retail (i.e. us common folk) are protected.

We’ll see.

Regards

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

muslims pay for their homes in cash and don't owe any money to the banks, usury is still a sin in islam.

when you take on a mortgage you are working mostly to pay that debt so you are working mostly for the bank.

never mind that that house doesn't really belong to you, but that's a whole other subject.

my grandma slaved away 40 yrs to pay for hers, i am currently enjoying it, as she left it to me and my 2 siblings.

i wanted to sell it and go back home to NYC, but because i'm the black sheep of the family, they all ganged up on me, took advantage of a "funny situation" i was in and put paid to that,
"oh no man, you're just gonna smoke it all away." lol

just cause i'm not a slave like them and refuse to work 9-5, so somebody else can get rich while i have to settle for minimum wage they think i'm a bum. meanwhile my "dear siblings" have embraced their slavery and are now in debt, yup, mortgages for their own homes, when they could have gotten a head start with a third of what grandma left for us, all the while denying me a chance at getting ahead.

the more affluent members of the clan are all working past their retirement.

meanwhile, i get up when i want and go to sleep when i want
no one bitching at me for going to the bathroom "too much".
and i'll have the last laugh in the end because that "funny situation"?

i've turned it on it's head and made a "shield of deception" out of it.

this is my grandma's house,
let any parasites come and get it now,

if they can find it!

before handing it over i'll render it scorched earth and cursed ground.

keep fooling yourself.

and to those who think a credit card is "smart"

i'll just point out that among the definitions of that word is:

-To cause a sharp, usually superficial, stinging pain: The slap delivered to my face smarted.
- To be the location of such a pain: The incision on my leg smarts.
- To feel such a pain.
- To suffer acutely, as from mental distress, wounded feelings, or remorse:
"No creature smarts so little as a fool" (Alexander Pope).
-To suffer or pay a heavy penalty.

yeah keep thinking you're pulling a fast one. who's smarting now?

i once read a very informative article in either the New Federalist or Fidelio which showed that Usury and the banksters are responsible for the collapse and destruction of every civilization since Mesopotamia

take that as you will, considering what is said of the source

give 'im both barrels boon

no one who went to college with me is working at what they studied,
i went in with the idea of learning and learned more in the library, than in class,
no debts at all,

and knowledge is power,

so more power to me

O.T.sent u an email

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
muslims pay for their homes in cash and don't owe any money to the banks, usury is still a sin in islam.

Muslims can do what they like. I'm not one and never will be, but if they rely on financial systems dictated by Sharia then it is no wonder that most Muslim nations are in the state they are.

when you take on a mortgage you are working mostly to pay that debt so you are working mostly for the bank.

It depends really. A mortgage or a loan. It is the same thing - an advance of cash which you pay back with interest. It is not slavery. It is a transaction. In the case of a mortgage, you end up with a house. The alternative is to rent and you end up with bugger-all. If we follow your logic then if you buy a loaf of bread then you are "working for" the baker. I see what you mean, but that does not make it intelligent.

never mind that that house doesn't really belong to you, but that's a whole other subject.

Er, actually my house belongs to me, thank you very much. If I can no longer pay my mortgage then the Building Society (or bank) who gave me the mortgage is within their rights reclaim the debt. As the money is in the house, then that's the collateral. It is not a complicated calculation.

meanwhile, i get up when i want and go to sleep when i want...... etc

So, you inherit a house which means you don't need to buy one yourself, then think people who actually have to buy a house are enslaved and everyone else are parasites. I think that's a pompous attitude and perhaps a tad sad too, but at least you have a bathroom.

Regards

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Er, actually my house belongs to me, thank you very much. If I can no longer pay my mortgage then the Building Society (or bank) who gave me the mortgage is within their rights reclaim the debt. As the money is in the house, then that's the collateral. It is not a complicated calculation.

It is a complicated calculation
when TPTB intentionally sabotage
the economy to cause the housing
bubble to burst for the sole intention
of stealing your property on the back-end.
It becomes a crime at that point.

Paying off your mortgage depends entirely
on a person(s) staying healthy and employed.
When either of those is taken from you and
millions more, lose your property through
no fault of your own.

The folks who caused the bubble and the economy
to drop are responsible for you and millions of others
for losing your homes.

The bankers playing God with the lives
of millions is the real crime here.

edit on 6/29/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join