It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry - Mastermind or Puppet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If the stories about Kerry's falsefied purple hearts are true, I've been thinking about WHY would Kerry manipulate the military system back in Vietnam to get his allegedly unmerited purple hearts. Could he have been planning, back then, to use these medals in his push for a presidency run in the years to come? If so, had he the capabilites to mastermind the whole project on his own? Or, would he have needed an outside influence, a group that has been molding his future for him, with the intent of pushing him into the Whitehouse? How far back can the planning for the presidency go?

I have always thought that GW Bush was a product of a group of people molding him for one sole purpose, the presidency. Why can't Kerry be a part of a similiar plot, and the whole ordeal of fabricating his purple heart medals just be a small part in his "employers" main goal. If you take a look at his Senate terms he has been just about as invisible as possible. Making little waves or noise, just enough to get him by, so that when he makes his run, there wil be no major complaints of the bills he has passed, cause he hasn't passed any (I think maybe 8).

Anyhoo, just a thought I had.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
No thoughts ATS? No one else thinks that Kerry or Kerry's pushers could have been planning his presidency as far back as Vietnam?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I highly doubt that anyone looks that far ahead. If Bush Jr was "molded" to be president, he wouldn't have been a drunk, he probably would have been more well trained at holding his tongue and, at the very least, he would have been taught the proper pronounciation of the word nuclear.

The reason why almost every presidential candidate has skeletons in his closet is because nobody plans that far ahead. There isn't some consortium sitting around a table saying (in a most sinister voice of course) "let's check out the progress on our future president" when talking about a 20 year old.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Kerry may have powers behind him or not, but he at least reads newspapers. Kerry is literate, GW Bush i'm not so sure about. I would trust Kerry to keep the big picture in mind. Bush has a alcohol damaged pea-brain, hard to keep any big ideas in that, or even a consistent train of thought.

Intelligent people can be pushed by threats to those they love, stupid people can be convinced to do stupid things by their pals. There is no absolute guarantee in either case of perfect independence. I personally prefer those who do not act out of ignorance, but seek knowledge to act as intelligently as possible.

note: variant pronuciation of nuclear - nu ka' ler

One does associate dexterity of language skills with articuate mental capacity. While this may not always be the case, in general i believe the rule holds true.

Kerry may very well be a person who molds himself for higher goals.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oh sure. You're right on. Let's look at the two candidates. What is the one thing they have in common?

Hmmm, they are both in Skull and Bones, a secret society membered by men in top positions in every facet of government, business, intelligence, military and media.

Societies are known for looking out for their own. Knowing this, it's not too hard to believe that Kerry was able to "fool" the army process into awarding him THREE purple hearts, not to mention all the other boosting and "fortunate" things to "happen" to him throughout his career.

Same kinda thing with Bush.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Little wooden nose and all! Not sure who his Gipetto is? Check with the Skull and Bones, the Tri-lateral comission, and CFR and the Illuminati. Incidentaly, the same folks who have had their hands on the Presidency for a long time.

The march towards a one world government quietly presses onward, moving closer to its goal.

Ciao!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was sorta leaning to the whole skull and bones idea, but wanted to see if anyone would pick up on that. I think it's totally possible to have your path to the presidency begin at such a young age. This would explain why Bush was allowed to get away with rampant drug use and why Kerry was able to manipulate the military into getting his three purple hearts. When you have such powerful influences guiding your steps, there isn't much you can't do or get away with.

top topics

join