It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Evangelist Jason Hooper claims he's on a mission from god

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

No, it was sarcasm. I'm an atheist. I think the guy is just another bible thumping charlatan. Corrupt to the core!

IRM

OK. But your belief that he is a bible thumping charatan is affecting your judgement. Just like the media wants it to. You seem to judge a person before they even turn up in court.
edit on 28-6-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

No, it was sarcasm. I'm an atheist. I think the guy is just another bible thumping charlatan. Corrupt to the core!

IRM

OK. But your belief that he is a bible thumping charatan is affecting your judgement. Just like the media wants it to. You seem to judge a person before they even turn up in court.
edit on 28-6-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

You appear to be having major issues with your comprehension. He has already been to court. In any case, your argument is changing from one thing to another, with little to no substance... so now (naturally) your argument has turned to me since I told you I was an atheist. You also took a swing at me when you thought I was a believer. There's no pleasing apologist contrarians!

You're a troll and your opinion within this thread will be ignored from this point forth. I have no time for you or your antics.

IRM
edit on 28/6/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I know he has been to court.

I just get the impression you judge people before they have been to court. I was making the point that you give the impression as soon as you seen this was an evangelist you consider him guilty.

you want to label me a troll . fine. thats your choice. its not my fault your manipulated by the media in the judgements you make.

don't bother providing poof of a similar incident where somebody got a heavy fine or jail time like i requested. i'm just a troll.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
"The Devil made me do it" should also be used as a defense then.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

"I've worked it out with the lord." In my case, it was, "Give me $50 on Carolina. God likes the spread." What ever makes you feel good. Carolina lost but covered that night.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join