It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Arrested After Spraying Deputies With Breast Milk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Source: www.10tv.com...

DELAWARE, Ohio — A woman faces several charges after she allegedly sprayed deputies with breast milk as they tried to detain her over the weekend.

"When deputies attempted to remove Robinette from the vehicle, she advised the deputies that she was a breast feeding mother and proceeded to remove her right breast from her dress and began spraying deputies and the vehicle with her breast milk," Davis said.

She was later charged with domestic violence, assault, obstructing official business, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, authorities said.

Well, I'm not quite sure what to say about this! Its Kinda funny, a little gross and just plain weird! How far can you spray breast milk!? haha anyways, just passing it on....

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Umm......I'd probably thrown her in jail too if I were those cops. I mean breast milk ? Come on

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't blame them. I can't think of any other bodily fluid I want flung at me.
This lady must be nuttier than squirrel poop.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Umm......I'd probably thrown her in jail too if I were those cops. I mean breast milk ? Come on

Agreed.. you just can't do that! Its basically the same as spitting on a cop...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Pictures/Video or it didn't happen.

MOTF!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Its is a bit funny that she sprayed the officers with breast milk I give you that
. After reading the entire article its nice to see that it seems none of the charges she's facing don't actually stem from the breast milk but from attacking her husband. Usually when I see stories like this posted on ATS usually the police are actually the ones over stepping their authority its nice to see officers being professional.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Starrunner because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2011 by Starrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Not bad looking lady as per the drunken mug shot

I wouldn't mind being sprayed by her

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

haha thats pretty gnarly dude!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

To answer your question about how far can breastmilk be shot...

I hit an innocent biker from a bench along the hiking path once...by accident.

My infant had gotten hungry so I sat down on a bench on the hiking trail and began the proceedure to cover and feed. The bike came along the path and had the pegs that hit the spokes and make the continuous motor-like sound, which caused my son, mid-suck, to pull off and look up and my milk just shot right at the biker as he passed! Funny, embarassing… awkward to say the least. I was so young!! I'm glad the biker kept on moving and didn't press charges!! LOL. I didn't breastfeed in public much, unless I had too after that.
edit on 6/27/11 by staciebee because: typo

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Haha! Wow thats some story! Damn, I did not know that was possible!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
reply to post by hp1229

haha thats pretty gnarly dude!

mm...ok maybe I guess after having a six pack

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ha, Ha, ha,..
My wife used to do that to my friends and Band members. It would totally gross them out but she had really nice breasts so they usually laughed about. I found it hilarious and think the cops should have been more understanding.

Don't knock it till you try it

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This KILLS me... the conspiracy by the govt between cow milk, lactose intolerance, and breast milk.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
To my fellow bloggers,

Being in the Law Enforcement Business for over 36 years, I can tell it is not fun anyway you cut it to be sprayed with someone's body fluids. I guess you just have to be there and have it happen to you to understand fully. Especially now a days with every imaginable bug possibly being inside someone, not a pretty thought/sight. It is sometimes a dirty job, but someone has to do it, the trick is to keep your sense of humor.

Just an old cop reflecting,

Gordon Martines

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
amazing how brainwashed we are to think of breast milk as disgusting but we gladly drink cold cows breast milk (bleh) well i dont because i hate milk from any animal. Milk is only a supplement for growing babies and once maturity is reached there is no need to keep drinking it. humans should not be drinking animal milk, milk is made specifically for the juvenile of the species. im not saying its bad specifically as in it will kill you. im just saying its not efficient. if humans are going to insist on drinking milk of any type at least make it human.
edit on 7-7-2011 by tim3lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
hey come on now, in her defense, she probably just thought she was putting it in her white russian!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
First, her husband is a punk and probably deserved it, I mean really, calling the cops AFTER shes locked herself in the car to more then likely sober up. Second, she is my new hero and an idol for little girls everywhere

top topics

join