It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome comic ellaborating the truth about freemasonry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I fail to see the relevance of this to the OP even if what you're suggesting were true.
My take on secret societies is that they're the bane of democracy so maybe we're in agreement there.
Demons, the devil, hell and all other invisible malicious creatures are nothing more than the wild imagination of a superstitious and ignorant mind. By ignorant I mean no disrespect to anyone. It is simply the not knowing of what we do.

You did not know that these things are real ? I'll tell you it's no game.

The power of the human mind is amazing and through thought humans can invoke all sorts of things both considered good and bad. How you construct your reality is directly related to your thoughts. Do you wish to spend your time on Earth thinking of the evil doings from secret societies that may or may not be true, contemplating and perhaps invoking the idea of demons, hell and the devil? Or do you wish to spend your time thinking of love and contemplating and perhaps invoking the idea of heaven?

I am a member of Above Top Secret, we are here to debate things like this. It's what we do here, it's why this site exists so we can debate such things and I'm not invoking anything, debating is something else and it does not implicate the invocation of anything.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

My take on secret societies is that they're the bane of democracy so maybe we're in agreement there.

That is just your opinion, I and others hold another.

edit on 1-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You did not know that these things are real ?
I do know that these things are real imaginations. To hold in your mind such evil creatures is to bring them to life within your imagination. "Invoke" is a good description which is exactly what I think is happening.

I am a member of Above Top Secret, we are here to debate things like this. It's what we do here, it's why this site exists so we can debate such things
Yes and I appreciate the time you're taking now in this discussion, thank you.

and I'm not invoking anything, debating is something else and it does not implicate the invocation of anything.
I disagree. You are invoking evil thoughts with your mind where one originally did not exist. So far I see no evidence of any evil supernatural things yet through your thoughts and words comes the invocation of such. After all we are discussing it, are we not? I don't think that this is your intended goal but it is what it is none-the-less.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
I am talking about the power of your mind. The thoughts that race through your mind construct your reality and personality. The idea is to control these thoughts and therefore control your reality and how other people perceive you. It is not magic, unless you believe it to be so but then you limit your understanding of same. It is simply our manner of perceiving and manipulation of reality.

Originally posted by Devion

That is just your opinion,
Mine and JFK's

Do you see how this can all be turned from accusation into invocation?

Have you ever seen the movie, "Men Who Stare at Goats"? Through the investigation of a Russian phsyops program an American phsyops program had to be created to counter the Russian phsyops program that was created because they knew we were investigating it in the first place which caused them to think we already had one so they felt the need to counter ours.
edit on 7/1/2011 by Devino because: spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I am talking about the power of your mind. The thoughts that race through your mind construct your reality and personality.

That is part of the new age doctrine, and I do not share it with you. With the holographic universe.
The construct of my reality depends on my suroundings. Let me tell you something, go jump of the building and make pretend you won't break when you get down, see what happens. Since you make up your own reality like super man with your own thought. Imagine a pool of water when you land, see if it will materialise, my 2 cents they will be picking up your parts from the floor. The splater of your self will be in acordance with the governing laws of nature that dictate what will happen to you once you hit the floor.

What you talk about is the state of being, nothing to do with changing the physical suroundings around you.
It why you have hands, they were given to you for that purpose, to change the exterior around you.
You are the interior, the rest is the exterior, as in "EX" EX=the past. Your past is deffined by your physical action.

For the beasts and creatures it is very simple, since there are countless real beasts in the nature, what makes you think that such beasts do not exist. They are more realistic that the "holographic universe" as in bad spirits.
Connect to them and you might just find out what they are. Now that is something that can become material out of the blue I asure you.

edit on 1-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
You've been hoaxed.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

That is one of the most hilarious comics I have ever seen

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
You've been hoaxed.

The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961
vs.

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech

I see your point. Thanks for the contribution.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

This may be part of "the new age doctrine" but it is a very old understanding.

Yeah, if I jump off of a building chances are I will die. I don't think any of us are capable of changing physical matter in the wink of an eye. We usually take the slower approach and use our hands and tools that we have constructed with our hands. How do you think houses, buildings and bridges are made? It was originally someone's thought that came to fruition through planning and organized coordination. All of this requires a tremendous amount of thought to create such a construction. For anyone to claim that all of this happens outside of any of our minds is preposterous. All of this happens inside of our minds and then we make it so, through our labor.

All of our experiences are products from our sensory perception and our perception of these experiences take place within the mind only. It is through the optic nerve that we see images and light. The place inside of your brain that visual perception happens, the visual cortex, is void of any light yet you see the image of light. The physical makeup of the image you're seeing does not actually enter your brain, it is just the perception of the image that you observe. The ability for me to control my body and hands to go to the fridge and grab a beer is nothing short of a miracle in my opinion. A miracle that most people end up taking for granted.

If I were to remove the physical reality around you, you would still be experiencing this event. But if I were to remove all of your thought process within your mind your reality would cease to exist.

As for demons being real, I say extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Showing proof for these things by using ancient and overly translated text does not convince me. However, rather than spend your time looking for such foul creatures why not spend your time looking for more pleasant things. I am not suggesting to turn a blind eye but to look for another explination. Maybe the answer is not so sinister nor evil.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino

Originally posted by JoshNorton
You've been hoaxed.

The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961
vs.

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech

I see your point. Thanks for the contribution.
More specifically, read the whole speech that I linked to, then see how it was chopped up into the video you presented. Kennedy actually called for more secrecy in the speech. He was asking the press not to spill state secrets, one week after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
the comic is quite funni but thats as far as it goes theres no basis for the thruth...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I love collecting those little pamphlets. They're fkn hilarious. I found one stuck to my car with a magnet in a little plastic baggy. Its really quite surprising to see how infantile and non-sequitur they can get. A brilliant cosmic joke of the highest order.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yes I read the linked article and listened to the speech presented on that site. To be honest I did not like what I was hearing and reading and I saw more than a call for more security. I saw a hypocritical speech that appears as a pretext to the media censorship we enjoy today. Personally I am for transparency and accountability in our Republic. I also agree that, “ The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society”.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

So are you against secrecy in general or in the government in particular?
edit on 6-7-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Firstly, I must say.. I totally respect everybody's opinions and I'm not trying to prove that someone's belief system is wrong.. in fact, I'm stating what I believe to be true, and I'm completely open to the fact that anyone could change my opinion, not only on this matter, but on any subject.

The comic is stating that these people brought the devil in to their lives, due to the presence of pagan objects in the house; which were brought about due to them being Masons, who in turn are embracing paganism. Importantly, it is pro God, pro Christian and pointing out that those who embrace paganism do not have a place in God's kingdom. Therefore, this comic has completely consumed itself.. simply, because the church itself embraces paganism.. it did this in the early days of Christianity in Europe to encourage pagans to join the church. Here are some I know of..

1. The cross is a pagan symbol. It does not symbolize Christ dying on a cross. Christ died on a stake, or some experts say a rooted tree. The crucifix we know today evolved from joining Christ and the cross together. The cross originally was put upon the church to show pagans that Christianity was embracing their beliefs, and also to show them where the church service was being held.

2. The celebration of Christ's birthday. Christ was born weeks before December 25th. Christmas, was held on the 25th as it was a very popular pagan festival. Again, the church embracing paganism. It is also thought by both historians and other religions outside of the church, that December 25th was a festival in the honour of the children of the Nephilim. The children of demons killed by God in the flood. If true, how insulting is that? Embracing a festival like that and adjoining it to the celebration of Jesus' birth is a little blasphemous.

3. The Christmas festival is developed further by the church. It takes on the pagan worship to the tree god, which is signified by the humble Xmas tree.

4. Easter.. celebrated by Christianity.. using another pagan symbol.. the egg. Ever wonder why you get Easter eggs? They are of pagan origin.

In fact, there are many more things that Christianity has embraced from pagan religions. The church also does things that the bible clearly states not to do. And.. doesn't do things that the bible teaches it to do. And so, if the Mason's have embraced pagan ideas, and are deemed debased by this comic.. what about the church it's so clearly defending? Therefore.. IMO has totally contradicted itself, and is absolutely of no worth whatsoever. That said, I do like the idea that sometimes something like this is created by the opposite of what it's pretending to be.. for example.. it was made by pro masons.. simply because it's so daft that you start thinking how naive Christians really are. However, even though I'm agnostic, I do believe the bible to be of great worth.. it's people and religion that is 100% wrong. The bible is an interesting read.. it is also believed that the bible suggests ALL religion will one day be destroyed, as all modern religion and its teachings are false. AND.. the bible isn't a religion after all. Religion just means something that is exercised on a regular basis. Anyways.. anyone that would like to point out anything that's incorrect, is more than welcome
RANDOM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I think there is a very fine line between the need for secrecy and the corruption of it. I don't give out personal information on the internet nor would I ask anyone else to, I understand the value of personal privacy. I don't think anyone should give up privacy for the feeling of security.

I don't trust my government in general, I don't trust corporations, I don't trust the main stream media nor do I take most peoples word without question. If I am told of a situation and then told I cannot question this then my suspicions become aroused. This is a direct response from being lied to and manipulated over the years. Fool me once, shame on you...

I think it is quite simple in this regard, Democracy needs transparency and information. Our Republic needs the same and accountability, equal justice under law. We can not conduct a Republic if the law makers are above the law nor will there be any accountability if actions can be hidden from public view.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join