It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome comic ellaborating the truth about freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Josh does not care if they speak ill of masons.

WHAT bothers us is when people speak falsely about us. Wrong facts , misconceptions, etc etc
edit on 27-6-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

Not only speaking falsely of Masons but of any people/group/religion who Jack Chick and others of his ilk like to do .

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Don't forget this one! www.chick.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
thankfully, Jack Chick saved at least one man from eternal damnation.

I present to you (drum roll please......Mr. Bill Schenoebelen!!!! Kermit the frog yells Yaaaa!)

It's hard to argue with a catholic priest who moonlights as a vampire. muhahahahah!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Oh, I've been laughing at Jack Chick since the 80's, when he published this gem about D&D.

I'll echo another post-Chick? Really?

Regardless of whether or not it is about Freemasons or any of the other number of topics, Chick tracts are pure fundamentalist Christian propaganda at its finest. Many are very funny and have attained cult status. There are a number of books on Chick tracts and, like JoshNorton I have been laughing at them (not with them) for many years.

This one was always one of my favorites:

Bewitched

In it we find out that "Bewitched" is the Devil's favorite TV program, the ecumenical movement is from Satan, and that it is possible to die from a massive heart attack due to an '___' flashback at 16 years old. Haw Haw!

edit on 27-6-2011 by coyotepoet because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yep, William Schnoebelen was a busy guy

His various claims, if taken at face value, also result in a history where, for five years (1975 to 1980) he was simultaneously a Wiccan, a Freemason, a Catholic, a Satanist and a Mormon as well for one year (1980).[1] All this, despite the fact that the Church of Satan is an atheistic organization[10], and both Mormon[11] and Catholic[12] churches discourage their members from becoming Freemasons, much less members of any of the other groups listed.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

His various claims, if taken at face value, also result in a history where, for five years (1975 to 1980) he was simultaneously a Wiccan, a Freemason, a Catholic, a Satanist and a Mormon as well for one year (1980).[1] All this, despite the fact that the Church of Satan is an atheistic organization[10], and both Mormon[11] and Catholic[12] churches discourage their members from becoming Freemasons, much less members of any of the other groups listed.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

I highly doubt that this is the truth behind Freemasonry. It is more a diatribe of christian propaganda using fear and ignorance to promote a false belief.

I think Ba'al is related to the planet Jupiter, or Zeus, and not Satan nor Lucifer.
Satan means "adversary" or "accuser" (or as I like to compare with-prosecuting attorney).
Lucifer is the bearer of light or the morning star (according to the KJV bible) or can be called the Eastern star.
Devil is a term used by Christians to spread fear and does not exist outside of our imaginations. Hell is a place that is only created by way of guilt and remorse, it is not a punishment put upon you by God but one you put upon yourself.

I have never heard of Baphomet so I did a quicky Wiki.

Baphomet... is an imagined pagan deity (i.e., a product of Christian folklore concerning pagans), revived in the 19th century as a figure of occultism and Satanism. It first appeared in 11th and 12th century Latin and Provençal as a corruption of "Mahomet", the Latinisation of "Muhammad", but later it appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 14th century.
Source
Christian folklore... That appears to rap it up right there.

So far all of these terms and names have been used incorrectly, that is if your using the original context and meaning of these words as defined by the good book itself.

I am not a Freemason nor do I consider myself a Christian yet I have much respect for both. When I see the image of Baphomet from your linked site I see symbolism of the planet Venus, the morning star, the bringer of light (i.e. Lucifer). The five pointed star (pentagram) also refers to the planet Venus as it is the only planet that makes such a pentagram in conjunction with Earth.

Venus and Earth Synodic Pentagram
Eight year period.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86b75318359f.png[/atsimg]
Need I go on?

I consider this comic strip to be a joke and a discredit to both Freemasonry and Christianity.

edit on 6/27/2011 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Based on this

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Bewitched

And Devino's entire post - I retract all of my original interest and delete my subscription
Excellent posts from both of you ♥

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d1a5dd7abdc.jpg[/atsimg]

indeed 1980 was a very busy year. Amazing he didn't get confused with all that conflict of interest.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Looking at your graphic network dude,
Its odd that Bill started Masonry,
Satanism and Hard Core Satanism at same time.

Also, after starting masonry, he stopped all but spiritualis
and wicca. Was this becaue of pagan background of masonry?

Also odd, see how he picks up and continues mormonism
after satanism.

He indeed was a busy man, not even going to
tak about he vampirsm, lol

Also, wasn't the name lucifer originally meant for the
planet venus?
edit on 27-6-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Baphomet the goat represents the Capricorn path.

Masons and the goat, initiation.

As depicted above, the goat is the initiation in masonry (first degree)

As seen here:

as ruler of Capricorn is directly related to the process of Initiation.

This of course is related to Saturn, the goat Capricorn (Saturn father time) Capricorn has Saturn as its ruling planet.

The full text.

www.btinternet.com...
Esoteric ruler of Capricorn
aturn, as ruler of Capricorn is directly related to the process of Initiation. But Saturn on the exoteric level is also the co-ruler of Aquarius. It will be through the correct application of the Laws and Principles of the New Age, so very much influenced by this planetary ~Gatekeeper~, that we shall be able to co-create and fulfil our individual karma relative to humanity’s collective life in the Aquarian Era.

This of course implicates the mathematical number 666 , the number of the beast, the capricor path along with saturn. In other words Satanism.

edit on 27-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

This is true. Do NOT diss the great and powerful masonic goat please.
edit on 27-6-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

as ruler of Capricorn is directly related to the process of Initiation.

Let's take another source. Capricorn the goat

www.theoservice.org...
The sign of Capricorn is the sign of Initiation. It represents the perfection that is the Disciple who has learned, to the best of his ability, mastery over himself. He has learned through trial and error how to control himself and to use that energy constructively, as we have seen while discussing the energies of Scorpio and Sagittarius.

An extra pic with the masonic initiation.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

And always remember kids, if Pepsie said it, then it's just got to be true.

BTW, have you ever snuck around a lodge and actually saw them bring the goat in? It'a a hoot I tell ya!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My favorite part about the comic was the inside notation

" *see Masonry: Beyond the Light by William Schnoebelen, available from Chick Publications"

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
jack chic is dumb , sorry it has to be said anyone who belives that playing roleplaying games will induct you in to a secret cult that teaches you how to do real magic by following satan is beyond help.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So what happens when there is a shift and the dog star is replaced?

Then what? Does Freemasonry become just another belief system that failed?
edit on 27-6-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
i came across a short comic regarding baphomet and teachings of freemasonry. i didnt see any threads on it so i thought i would share it here. ill be expecting lots of trolls, but i will ignore all their responses i plan on just having a constructive conversation with those who make a good one without flinging any verbal mud. hope you guys enjoy!

www.chick.com...
edit on 27-6-2011 by Cobra.EXE because: thread name change

that was the most hilarious camp nonsense I've read in ages.

"the obelisk to the right is a masonic symbol of a male sex organ right out of Baal worship...and god hates it!

really? god has a hang up about dicks & giant pillars? sin is fine if u apologise but don't build a giant pillar or expose your dick or there will be hell to pay...

"Rightousness only comes from jesus NEVER an apron!"

egads! I've been led astray by the cooking department at allmart!

or rule #2 in the 'only one way to get to heaven' part -

"read your bible (KJV) every day to get to know Jesus better"

why the KJV? that IMHO would be the most edited & inaccurate....maybe a better question is why is he standing a distinctly & traditionally feminine modelling pose in the photo at the bottom? he's got his hand on his waist & jacket over his shoulder like hes ready to hit to mall with the girls...kind of ironic that his name is chick

trolololol...
-Bob
edit on 27/6/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by JoshNorton

First its alex jones, now its a comic book writer... You dont like people speaking ill of masons do you Josh.
Oh, I've been laughing at Jack Chick since the 80's, when he published this gem about D&D.

that D&D one is hilarious too
have you noticed how repressed this Jack Chick seems to be? I swear he said the word bondage half a dozen times in that comic...this line was particularly indicative..

"what spell did you cast debbie?" "I used the mind bondage spell on my father!"

-Bob

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
My favorite part about the comic was the inside notation

" *see Masonry: Beyond the Light by William Schnoebelen, available from Chick Publications"

You think that's funny? It's actually been changed from the de la Rive citation. It was shown to Chick that de la Rive had recanted the hoax, so he changed it to Schnoebelen...who cites de la Rive. So much for literary integrity.
edit on 27-6-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: softened the tone

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join