It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome comic ellaborating the truth about freemasonry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i came across a short comic regarding baphomet and teachings of freemasonry. i didnt see any threads on it so i thought i would share it here. ill be expecting lots of trolls, but i will ignore all their responses i plan on just having a constructive conversation with those who make a good one without flinging any verbal mud. hope you guys enjoy!

www.chick.com...
edit on 27-6-2011 by Cobra.EXE because: thread name change

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
S&F Great comic OP, gave me a few laughs lol, be interesting to see what the many masons of ATS have to say about it lol

Offtopic, what is your avatar about ? Thats a cool looking dude lol, i cant help but think ive seen something similar in a cartoon or something.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I don't know how to express my feelings about this comic...

first it was very entertaining - S&F for sharing it!

Without getting into my own beliefs..
I'm wondering WHY it always has to be Satanic or Christian, why never a third option...
I'm also wondering WHY is an innocent child suffering, over a mistake his father made - its not like his father did it on purpose - he says many times in the cartoon that he had no idea.
Which makes me wonder, if we're tricked into following "evil", why doesn't God forgive us automatically? There's tons of examples on this earth that God didn't make us all that smart when it comes to WHAT is good and what is evil.
It also make me think, ok .. what if someone in my ancient family history was part of the masons - and they're dead now, no longer around to repent - would that mean I'm under a curse, and I'm thoroughly screwed?
If I'm not screwed...that I can renounce satan... then isn't it just an advertisement to accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

thank you for your response vanishr. quite a good comic wouldnt you agree?
yes im sure the masons on this site will be very pleased to read it lol. however i am not posting this thread to stir up a pandoras box with them im doing this so people that are new to the darker truths can now make sense of it all.

as for my avatar! you are right about seeing it in a cartoon show. its cobra commander, he is the villian from the hit t.v series, g.i joes. one of my favorites, he has a real spiffy voice too.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Quite a funny comic! Yes its true we all worship baphomet LOL! Jesus is the light and savior of all!
edit on 27-6-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So basically the comic goes like this for anyone who doesn't feel like reading it:

"You're son is shot, but he's also suicidal."

"Oh no."

"It's because you're a mason."

"Wh-what?"

"Yes, did you know that...(long discussion about free masonry).

"I didn't know that, I can't believe we sold our souls to witchcraft, honey, let's light a fire in a trash can and pray to God on our hands and knees, that'll fix it."

"Tommy called, he's gonna be just fine."

This comic sort of felt like Christian propaganda: don't worship Baphomut, worship Yaweh, don't worship a tomato, worship a cucumber.
edit on 27-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

It is indeed a good comic, ive never seen anything like it, it makes it very easy to understand the truth behind freemasonry, Just a question, Are you of the belief that the Masons were infiltrated at some point and turned down this satanic path ? Obviously without the 'new recruits' knowledge, just like modern day masonry, Or do you believe that they were always like this ? & its a possibility that Freemasonry was founded with the intention of subliminally promoting satanic beliefs.

I once read a phrase that comes to mind, i cannot remember the exact wording, but it was saying how, a symbol can hold an unlimited amount of power to some, as long as the uninitiated are never aware that the symbol has a/altenate meaning, Kinda makes you wonder with all those random logos and symbols of the all seeing eye, that are literally, everywhere !

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Also i have never seen this GI Joes cartoon you speak of OP, Probably as i recide in the UK, crazy, im sure ive seen that Cobra Commander somewhere else, what an awesome name too !

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
i came across a short comic regarding baphomet and teachings of freemasonry. i didnt see any threads on it so i thought i would share it here. ill be expecting lots of trolls, but i will ignore all their responses i plan on just having a constructive conversation with those who make a good one without flinging any verbal mud. hope you guys enjoy!

www.chick.com...
edit on 27-6-2011 by Cobra.EXE because: thread name change

Actually Baphomet was first brought to attention by a captured Templar Knight who was tortured until he confessed the name that they worship. It has only been brought up once or twice by a Templar under extreme torture, yet no other information has ever been confirmed or released about Baphomet other than the Templars worshipped him/it.

The whole Baphomet being Satan thing is really quite stupid when you think about it, because Baphomet was unknown and remained unknown to anyone outside of the Templars, artists and other people immediately assumed it was Satanic due to their lack of understanding. The first artist to try and depict Baphomet did so as a Satanic figure most likely because of his own personal beliefs and opinions. There is no proof or logical basis of Baphomet being evil. Aleister Crowley actually coined the term in it's present popularity hundreds of years after it was first spoken of, then and only then did people really think Baphomet was the devil. Although that is ignorant in itself, seeing that Satan and The Devil are Christian concepts, and to believe in Satan is to believe in Christianity, which would entail Jesus and God and the whole bunch. Crowley most definitely was not a Christian, in fact, he denounced all "slave religions", including Buddhism and other eastern religions. Baphomet was simply a name ascribed to a picture by an artist who simply had no idea of the history or meaning to Baphomet. In reality, the Masons worship the star Sirius and believe that the great white lodge is on sirius B and when you die, all your lodge training on Earth prepares you for the great white lodge. It has nothing to do with evil witchcraft, it has everything to do with universal and mathematical principals and a furthering of the understanding of the laws of nature.

Think about what the word masonry means. It means brick laying. The Pyramic builders, the Temple of Solomon the King, where "Not a single sound of a chizzle was heard" outside the gates while it was being built. Because they used the techniques of the Pyramids to build solomon's temple. Techniques which have remained unknown for thousands of years, yet, the Pyramids still stand don't they? No has has tried to destroy them mainly due to their desolate location, and the fact that they were buried and preserved in the sand for thousands of years. Not exposed to the elements like everyone seems to think.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

It is indeed a good comic, ive never seen anything like it, it makes it very easy to understand the truth behind freemasonry, Just a question, Are you of the belief that the Masons were infiltrated at some point and turned down this satanic path ? Obviously without the 'new recruits' knowledge, just like modern day masonry, Or do you believe that they were always like this ? & its a possibility that Freemasonry was founded with the intention of subliminally promoting satanic beliefs.

I once read a phrase that comes to mind, i cannot remember the exact wording, but it was saying how, a symbol can hold an unlimited amount of power to some, as long as the uninitiated are never aware that the symbol has a/altenate meaning, Kinda makes you wonder with all those random logos and symbols of the all seeing eye, that are literally, everywhere !

I don't mean to appear trollish but would you 2 like some privacy in this thread?
You completely ignored me and filosophia

as far as symbols are concerned.... this one means lucky 卐

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Well, that was rude wasnt it !

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
One thing I disagree with in the comic is the assertion that Allah is a Babylonian moon god.

Whatever earlier religions may have influenced Islam, Allah is certainly the same god the Hebrews were talking about and the same god Christians claim. For proof of this, Islam accepts Jesus as an earlier prophet.

I live in a Muslim country & all the Muslims I know believe that God, Allah, & Yahweh are the same thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Jack Chick? Really?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
One thing I disagree with in the comic is the assertion that Allah is a Babylonian moon god.

Whatever earlier religions may have influenced Islam, Allah is certainly the same god the Hebrews were talking about and the same god Christians claim. For proof of this, Islam accepts Jesus as an earlier prophet.

I live in a Muslim country & all the Muslims I know believe that God, Allah, & Yahweh are the same thing.

Mostly I took exception to their idea that Paganism is satantic. It might be "antichrist" in the literal sense (but then so is Judaism right?), but its definitely not satanism.

As I understand it Paganism is the belief in the duality of god, worshipping a God and Goddess (Ana and Pan wasn't it? and yeah Pan has horns, doesn't mean he's satan) and completely defined by Nature (with loads of other nuances, but rather keep it short).

My original questions stand

Originally posted by Forevever
Without getting into my own beliefs..
I'm wondering WHY it always has to be Satanic or Christian, why never a third option...
I'm also wondering WHY is an innocent child suffering, over a mistake his father made - its not like his father did it on purpose - he says many times in the cartoon that he had no idea.
Which makes me wonder, if we're tricked into following "evil", why doesn't God forgive us automatically? There's tons of examples on this earth that God didn't make us all that smart when it comes to WHAT is good and what is evil.
It also make me think, ok .. what if someone in my ancient family history was part of the masons - and they're dead now, no longer around to repent - would that mean I'm under a curse, and I'm thoroughly screwed?
If I'm not screwed...that I can renounce satan... then isn't it just an advertisement to accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

as far as symbols are concerned.... this one means lucky 卐

In fact, your swastika does NOT mean "lucky". You have the left-handed or Nazi swastika. The luck swastika is the mirror image of the one shown. The right-handed swastika used to appear on a Boy Scout badge (pre-WW2).
Symbols are ... symbols. They have no life or power, of their own. People give them powers.
The all-seeing eye is an old Christian symbol, it is not, originally, Masonic.
edit on 27-6-2011 by kingstonp because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

And I would agree with you. But the author of these comics is a fundamentalist Christian who thinks that EVERYTHING is evil.

Here are some of his thoughts on the Muslim faith.
www.chick.com...
www.chick.com...

Don't feel too bad though, they hate Catholics too...
www.chick.com...
www.chick.com...
www.chick.com...
www.chick.com...
www.chick.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

First its alex jones, now its a comic book writer... You dont like people speaking ill of masons do you Josh.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingstonp
In fact, your swastika does NOT mean "lucky". You have the left-handed or Nazi swastika. The luck swastika is the mirror image of the one shown. The right-handed swastika used to appear on a Boy Scout badge (pre-WW2).
Symbols are ... symbols. They have no life or power, of their own. People give them powers.
The all-seeing eye is an old Christian symbol, it is not, originally, Masonic.

Thats a very popular misconception but there's nothing BACKWARDS about the Nazi swastika - the word itself "swastika" means lucky
en.wikipedia.org...

The swastika (Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form.

edit to change quote to EX and I'm leaving the word Backwards even though you said it was the Boy Scout that was backwards - same thing - both are swastika's
edit on 27-6-2011 by Forevever because: ex

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

First its alex jones, now its a comic book writer... You dont like people speaking ill of masons do you Josh.

We do not care if people speak ill of masons.

WHAT bothers us is when people speak falsely about us. Wrong facts , misconceptions, etc etc
edit on 27-6-2011 by fordrew because: POOP

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Oh, I've been laughing at Jack Chick since the 80's, when he published this gem about D&D.

I suffer fools gladly. (Did you catch the video that's been going around of Alex Jones talking about clockwork elves? Genius!)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join