It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Any Body been abducted, Abduction stories.

page: 3
8
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I love this stuff.


Anyway, has anyone else noticed that the entity's or alien's name always begins with the letter "k"?
-What's with that anyway?


Hey there spinalremain I hadn't noticed this what other examples have you read about ... sounds interesting.

Woody




posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Couldn't read anything..says I have to join..why the heck would I join a this site...



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think skepticism is good...... but I find denying completely that the "abduction phenomenon" exists has it's dangers, and is not a healthy skepticism.

The phenomenon exists......yet, the nature of it is the thing we do not know yet for sure. People have certain experiences, they are effected by them, that is true.

The experiences that I and my family went through were just as real as this moment now, where I am at work, typing on a keyboard, and reading words on a screen. Some happened in full daylight, with other strangers around also witnessing them. In one case, on a road in the afternoon, my car and several in front of me all stalled at the same time and wouldn't start up and we watched a craft of some sort over us making impossible manouvers. Not until it was gone could our cars start up again.
There is no proof that it wasn't a mass hallucination between strangers- so that is debunked (according to the way some people think). There is no proof that it was anything other than coincidence that all our cars had some sort of electrical short or I don't what all at the same time while in proximity of each other- debunked!

That sort of reasoning is just as unreasonable as one who would say it is sure that what we saw was an aircraft from another planet and it caused the problems with our cars! Either way, we don't know the true nature of the event.

So what bothers me about this naysayer thinking is that taking off from that lack of proof for one hypothesis, the further investigation is abandoned. Everyone wanting to feel secure that they KNOW everything and not admit the unknown, keeps them from going forward to explore that unknown further.

We never went through any hypnosis. My parents are both shrinks and I am well aware of the dangers of info getting screwed and created even unintentionally with that.

The very real-like nature of what I experienced made me put everything in question- if this moment right now is just as clear and full of physical sensation as that "impossible" experience, that I cannot be sure ANYTHING is real or true! Not right now, not ever. I do not know. It's a lesson in humility- accepting that I cannot claim to hold or possess any knowledge for sure.

I am always trying to look into other possible explanations- It has been shown in some studies and experiments that putting a persons head in a very strong magnetic field can cause them to have hallucinations, see things and beings in the room that are not there and even talk to them. The kinds of things they see and describe were said to be exactly like those that "experiencers" see and describe!

So there's one possibility.... if it could be that effect, what could be the source of such a field?
Is it truly hallucination, or could that field simply make possible perception of other dimensions always around us that we do not normally percieve?
Could these beings exist, not from other planets, but other dimensions?

Then there is the one that I rejected at first as just as stupid as the alien thing when a researcher contacted me about it- the government doing experiments of some sort or another, and implanting these false memories as a cover up. Though you must admit, it would be the BEST cover you could come up with, exactly because of the way it makes naysayers turn away and look no further!

I thought it was silly until I learned more about my family, and both my maternal and paternal grandfather being stationed in New Mexico at about the same time, one of them got pulled into working in a laboratory on some sort of top secret program. He died a few years ago, so I cannot get further info- but it is not normal that a regular GI, who didn't go to school after the age of 14, was a jazz musician, suddenly was working in a lab (my aunt claiming he worked on the bombs we dropped on Japan). Wierder still, he came out of the army quickly, with a huge amount of money, with which he started his own business, which became very successful (and was sold to Lockheed right before he died).

The other grandfather, what he was doing there during his service is a mystery, but he came out all obsessed with psychic phenomenon and rather wacked out. I didn't know him, my mother kept me away from her family, but after his death I learned that he used to gather his family together every night to teach them what Edgar Cayce said, and how to practice ESP.

This researcher had come up with evidence that some experiments had been done on GI's at that time, and that their descendents had been followed, observed and even perhaps experimented on further, perhaps in studying how or whether things developed in the subjects could be passed on genetically.

An experience my mother had, when she was young and living alone in a seedy neighborhood in LA, met a man once, went on a date with him, and then woke up three days later in her apartment in a fetal position, with no memory of anything that had happened at all. She always laughed that he must have given her '___'. But she could never find the man again.

Then we had an experience in the US while on vacation, which fits under the "Men in Black" type of phenomenon. They seemed very human, and appearences suggested some sort of government agents.

So I think there could be some reason to explore that possibility too.

I don't know. But as someone who struggles with this phenomenon, I really wish people wouldn't just scoff and leave us alone with this ! Okay, don't buy the memories of the aliens if you don't want to, but don't walk away! Please! There is a phenomenon, the nature of which is unknown or unproven as of yet.


edit on 30-6-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Couldn't read anything..says I have to join..why the heck would I join a this site...


Oh I don't know ... because it's FREE ... and it would help to give you a more BALANCED viewpoint ... but no worries it must have been a bit scary for you when I picked up your challenge and offered to give you proof.

Your response is exactly what I had expected to be fair ... naysayers generally have a lot to say but never seem to follow it up when the opportunity is handed them on a plate ... so nice cop-out sugar ... enjoy life in your box.


I offered to provide the proof you requested ... you turned the offer down ... there is no more to be said on the matter as far as I'm concerned (you have shown yourself to be naught but empty noise and I'm guessing from the words you use ... quite young) so any future posts directed at me with empty words and immature 'snickers' will be ignored because there is no point in discussing / debating with anyone who has such a closed mind


Woody



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
I think skepticism is good...... but I find denying completely that the "abduction phenomenon" exists has it's dangers, and is not a healthy skepticism.

The phenomenon exists......yet, the nature of it is the thing we do not know yet for sure. People have certain experiences, they are effected by them, that is true.

The experiences that I and my family went through were just as real as this moment now, where I am at work, typing on a keyboard, and reading words on a screen. Some happened in full daylight, with other strangers around also witnessing them. In one case, on a road in the afternoon, my car and several in front of me all stalled at the same time and wouldn't start up and we watched a craft of some sort over us making impossible manouvers. Not until it was gone could our cars start up again.
There is no proof that it wasn't a mass hallucination between strangers- so that is debunked (according to the way some people think). There is no proof that it was anything other than coincidence that all our cars had some sort of electrical short or I don't what all at the same time while in proximity of each other- debunked!

That sort of reasoning is just as unreasonable as one who would say it is sure that what we saw was an aircraft from another planet and it caused the problems with our cars! Either way, we don't know the true nature of the event.

So what bothers me about this naysayer thinking is that taking off from that lack of proof for one hypothesis, the further investigation is abandoned. Everyone wanting to feel secure that they KNOW everything and not admit the unknown, keeps them from going forward to explore that unknown further.

We never went through any hypnosis. My parents are both shrinks and I am well aware of the dangers of info getting screwed and created even unintentionally with that.

The very real-like nature of what I experienced made me put everything in question- if this moment right now is just as clear and full of physical sensation as that "impossible" experience, that I cannot be sure ANYTHING is real or true! Not right now, not ever. I do not know. It's a lesson in humility- accepting that I cannot claim to hold or possess any knowledge for sure.

I am always trying to look into other possible explanations- It has been shown in some studies and experiments that putting a persons head in a very strong magnetic field can cause them to have hallucinations, see things and beings in the room that are not there and even talk to them. The kinds of things they see and describe were said to be exactly like those that "experiencers" see and describe!

So there's one possibility.... if it could be that effect, what could be the source of such a field?
Is it truly hallucination, or could that field simply make possible perception of other dimensions always around us that we do not normally percieve?
Could these beings exist, not from other planets, but other dimensions?

Then there is the one that I rejected at first as just as stupid as the alien thing when a researcher contacted me about it- the government doing experiments of some sort or another, and implanting these false memories as a cover up. Though you must admit, it would be the BEST cover you could come up with, exactly because of the way it makes naysayers turn away and look no further!

I thought it was silly until I learned more about my family, and both my maternal and paternal grandfather being stationed in New Mexico at about the same time, one of them got pulled into working in a laboratory on some sort of top secret program. He died a few years ago, so I cannot get further info- but it is not normal that a regular GI, who didn't go to school after the age of 14, was a jazz musician, suddenly was working in a lab (my aunt claiming he worked on the bombs we dropped on Japan). Wierder still, he came out of the army quickly, with a huge amount of money, with which he started his own business, which became very successful (and was sold to Lockheed right before he died).

The other grandfather, what he was doing there during his service is a mystery, but he came out all obsessed with psychic phenomenon and rather wacked out. I didn't know him, my mother kept me away from her family, but after his death I learned that he used to gather his family together every night to teach them what Edgar Cayce said, and how to practice ESP.

This researcher had come up with evidence that some experiments had been done on GI's at that time, and that their descendents had been followed, observed and even perhaps experimented on further, perhaps in studying how or whether things developed in the subjects could be passed on genetically.

An experience my mother had, when she was young and living alone in a seedy neighborhood in LA, met a man once, went on a date with him, and then woke up three days later in her apartment in a fetal position, with no memory of anything that had happened at all. She always laughed that he must have given her '___'. But she could never find the man again.

Then we had an experience in the US while on vacation, which fits under the "Men in Black" type of phenomenon. They seemed very human, and appearences suggested some sort of government agents.

So I think there could be some reason to explore that possibility too.

I don't know. But as someone who struggles with this phenomenon, I really wish people wouldn't just scoff and leave us alone with this ! Okay, don't buy the memories of the aliens if you don't want to, but don't walk away! Please! There is a phenomenon, the nature of which is unknown or unproven as of yet.


edit on 30-6-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)



Hey there coquine,

This is a brilliant post and I'm sure these words echo the thoughts of many 'experiencers' ... star for you for your eloquence


Woody



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Some very good points you have there coquine, star for you my friend.

You are right in what you say about skepticism, some people have the tendancy to go so far in it they deny anything that is put towards them, I call it blind skepticism, it's the same kind of thing when an open minded person is TOO open minded and accepts all that is told and given, they will defend their viewpoint with all their might and even when a logical agument is given they will ignore it.

Neither is healthy, some people need to find a happy medium between healthy skepticism and open-mindedness, to use a their logic but do not be closed to new ideas, test those ideas and find out if they are true.

Then a person can get towards some kind of truth...

I believe in the alien abduction phenomena as there are cases all around the world and there have been such cases throughout history, before when things such as the internet and other methods of world-wide communication came into place.
There is some universal phenomena that is taking place here and I am sure it is not simply all in the head, psychological or hallucinatory, there IS physical evidence in various forms, implants, scars and ofcourse lie detector results! To call someone who expereinces something that is literally out of this world crazy and say they are making it up and that they had a scar appear overnight due to some accident they were unaware of, in my opinion is akin to closing one's eye's, sticking your fingers in your ears and going, "la.. la... la, I can't hear you!", lol.

So I am in full agreement with all you said coquine.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello,

I've just read your 2 threads on the experiences you've had. You mention you are/have been in the process of writing a 2nd book:- "back to me ... and make-up much of the content in my second book (working title - 'The Atlantean Analysis').", please may I enquire as to what the 1st book was that you wrote?
Your experience intrigues me, especially as you believe it's led you down a more positive path, as many people are unsure as to whether extra-terrestrials 'come in peace' or not.

Sorry if there is an answer to the above somewhere else, I joined today and haven't had chance to have a proper nosey!!!

edit on 30/6/11 by PaigeCR because: Getting rid of the un-necessary HTML script!!!!



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaigeCR

Hello,

I've just read your 2 threads on the experiences you've had. You mention you are/have been in the process of writing a 2nd book:- "back to me ... and make-up much of the content in my second book (working title - 'The Atlantean Analysis').", please may I enquire as to what the 1st book was that you wrote?
Your experience intrigues me, especially as you believe it's led you down a more positive path, as many people are unsure as to whether extra-terrestrials 'come in peace' or not.

Sorry if there is an answer to the above somewhere else, I joined today and haven't had chance to have a proper nosey!!!

edit on 30/6/11 by PaigeCR because: Getting rid of the un-necessary HTML script!!!!



Hey there PaigeCR (not a problem),

My 1st ebook The Cornish Burning is nothing to do with aliens / abductions etc ... it covers my first personal experience of 'spontaneous pastlife regression' ... it covers the account and the research I did to prove (to myself initially) the authenticity of my 'memories'.

It was in fact this event in 1992 that prompted me to study applied psychology so that I had a better understanding of how the human mind works. It is also what prompted me to become a Pastlife Regression Therapist (17yrs ago) before it became a trendy thing to do
... and it is also what prompted me to develop a technique for my clients to retrieve their own PLM's without using hypnosis (to avoid false memory)

Rather than derail the subject of this thread here are some links if you wish to find out more about that part of me and my experiences.

>>>What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression TherapistPastlivesParanormal&Pagans



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
yes, many times since i was young. my parents have always told me that when i was younger i used to say "friends" came to visit me in the middle of the night. and i have had experiences where i wake up not being able to move and seeing my room bathed in red light. recently ive been seeing huge amounts of ufos and i have proof of them interacting with me on one of my youtube videos ( please dont ban me im not promoting myself or spamming) i get nosebleeds often and get these strange headaches behind my eyes and in my temples. on to the story:

i cant recall directly but as i said i awoke not being able to move and my room covered in red light. my memory seems to go blank after that but it seems that i was told a name. zinok? sounds like that not sure how to spell it. i awoke sore in a bad place the next morning if you catch my drift (im a guy) anyways i quite often hear noises unheard by other people and unexplainable. (i have had a psychiatric exam before and the only disease i was diagnosed with was major depression) anxiety seems to arise when i see red lights or pictures of grays. not so much of a panic attack as much as my chest tightening and my stomach turning.



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Something I have always wondered is, if alien abductions actually occur, what was or is it about the abductees that made the aliens choose them? Are abductees chosen randomly? That they happen to just be at the right place at the right time? (Depending on how the abductee views it.) They were the first person the alien(s) saw after landing? Or do they have something about themselves that the alien(s) are specifically looking for?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawny2222
 


most often it is something known commonly as "the hybrid program". the story goes that back in the 80's abductions happened to gather said hybrids. now apparently theyre checking up on the hybrids. i do find this whole hybrid concept sort of fantastical though.



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
Something I have always wondered is, if alien abductions actually occur, what was or is it about the abductees that made the aliens choose them? Are abductees chosen randomly? That they happen to just be at the right place at the right time? (Depending on how the abductee views it.) They were the first person the alien(s) saw after landing? Or do they have something about themselves that the alien(s) are specifically looking for?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



I often wondered the same thing ... but because of other things that had occurred in my life only a couple of years prior to my first and only fully awake & conscious abduction ... I eventually came to the conclusion that it isn't random (far from it) ... it is all about the genetic lineage that has been a constant throughout our multiple lifetimes that goes right back to the original source (of how it all began and why).

(see link);

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

As I mentioned in a previous post ... don't let the word 'atlantean' influence you in a positive or negative way ... this is nothing to to with the conventional idea's we have all heard about the Atlantean myth ... this is completely original and unique (as far as I know) as a result of both personal spontaneous pastlife recall and the information gained during the abduction (via the Viewing Screen) + subsequent to the procedure (GMI) that took place during that time.

Woody



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
From the communications I had with the beings I percieved in my experiences, the idea was conveyed that there had been tampering already with the genetics of some humans, and their offspring were more capable of percieving and interacting with them. There was a message of my DNA being used to make hybrids, to help them continue their lines, but also in a program to help repopulate earth after a very large catastrophy (s) would wipe out a large part of the population.

My two year old (with whom I had not spoken to, or even around, about these experiences) told me one day that they (he called them "the snakes", but in seeing an image in a magazine of the typical representation of a Grey, began screaming "the snakes! That is the snakes!") "made him." He said they "cut little tiny eggs" to make him and put him in my tummy.

So these sort of fit in with the "breeding program" hypothesis. But like I said, I am not sure I believe this.



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine
 


Hello Coquine,

I starred your reply and would give you an applause if I could !!! What a great reply !

You make very good points and I totally agree with what you say about naysayers...Skepticism is healthy as it is questioning, sitting on the fence so to speak, until some valid conclusion comes to light. Naysaying is simply dismissal. Rebuttal and refusal.

There was a thread here last year about a TV show where Travis Walton was very obviously set up. The thread mentioned was blatantly calling him a liar.

Here is the Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is really interesting is that Mr. Walton joined ATS and started giving his side of the story on page 5 of that same thread. Still, naysayers were having a field day !! I recommend having a look as it is great reading and just about sums up how this phenomena is still perceived!!

In any case, thank you for a very intelligent reply. Have a Great day !!



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join