It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Body been abducted, Abduction stories.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Me, my husband, and my children went through abduction type experiences, and it was very traumatic.
I do not "believe" in aliens, never wanted to, and I still don't know what to make of these experiences exactly.
I went to a psychologist and a psychoanalyst thinking I must be insane, or at least having psychotic breaks, but they could only find me as a fairly balanced and emotionally healthy person. When it really became a problem for our two year old we ended up turning to Dr. John Mack's Institute and they helped us.
In any case, I seemed to have found a way to make it stop, and we live a normal life again (except the whole thing seemed to have caused a spiritual type of awakening and "psychic" hypersensitivity (in myself and my youngest child) that I pretty much keep quiet about and do not expose to others in RL. I don't especially want to expose the whole thing here, where I and my family risk being made fun of.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
except the whole thing seemed to have caused a spiritual type of awakening and "psychic" hypersensitivity

I have had exactly the same thing!

I have become VERY spiritual after what I have experienced and I also possess a great deal of psychic ability, I have always had psychic abilities since I was young but even moreso after my experiences, and yes a deffinate sense of awakening spiritually etc.

Star for you...
edit on 28-6-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
So good to see someone with an intellectual mind (such as your own) contributing maturely to a thread on this topic ... I always wonder if naysayers are in fact naysayers because they are scared by the alternative

I'm a naysayer because I'm going with the evidence. There's no evidence that an abduction has ever occured. Am I afraid of the alternative? No. I gladly invite, no, I DARE any alien to abduct me. I DARE them to leave a physical trace too.

So have you actually got any experience of abduction senarios (as the OP enquires) or are you just going to browbeat anyone that doesn't think the way you do ?

I'm just here to provide the skepticism that makes a site such as this thrive.

Because unless you can provide evidence that alien abduction is 100% fake ... well, you are no different to any of us who say they are real (don't make the mistake of painting us all with the 'loony' brush my friend) ... so ... do you have evidence to the counterclaim ?

Nope, that is NOT how the burden of proof works. It's up to the 'believer' to support their fantastical claim (in this case, that super advanced beings are taking people in the night).

Don't worry, I don't think you are a nut.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
There's no evidence that an abduction has ever occured.

I'm sorry to cherrypick here but this really stands out to me... it seems to me to be a bit of a throwaway comment as there IS actual evidence to suggest abductions occur, not in every case no but there are a few astounding cases where very interesting evidence has come to light, I will discuss and link to such cases in a later post.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

So good to see someone with an intellectual mind (such as your own) contributing maturely to a thread on this topic ... I always wonder if naysayers are in fact naysayers because they are scared by the alternative

I'm a naysayer because I'm going with the evidence. There's no evidence that an abduction has ever occured. Am I afraid of the alternative? No. I gladly invite, no, I DARE any alien to abduct me. I DARE them to leave a physical trace too.

Wrong, there IS physical evidence. Try doing some simple research there buddy... There is a lot more to it than just hear say. You are coming here making a claim that no abductions have ever happened... Well, you want to talk about proof? You're the one making a claim here with 100% certainty. Not anyone else.

Everyone else is just saying, well this happened to me, but I dont know what it is.....

You have made the claim that alien abduction has never happened, so prove it.

Now, before you run your mouth, how about you do a bit of actual research into the phenomena before you juts pick on everyone for believing as they do.... You are only making yourself look bad this way, though I am sure you don't care.

Have fun with your research.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was abducted at about age 5 until i was about 23 or so ,sometimes 2 or 3 times aweek and then it just stopped i got better at remembering what was going on and snapping out of the paralysis i remember quit distinctly laying out a few of these things as a young adult lol makes me feel kinda proud

i dont remember fully about the last few abductions but i remember i would not play ball in anyway. I know they led me to believe something from about age 5 only for one of these things to say something else at age 20 and that enraged me. I remember they had to get some human stye backup to abduct me near the end of my experiences because i was breaking out of whatever control they use. The little dumb grays and the taller white things were not up to the task i even remember a suited and booted taller boss thing they had previously threatened me with pay me afew visits.

The very last abduction i remember was when i was about 23 in my aparment on the 5th floor top of a block on two levels. I had two dead bolted doors that opened outwards with a small handal on each level ,the cops using buzzsaws would take about an hour to get in to my living room.
I was sitting in my living room myself thinking about going to bed. all of a sudden i heard a commotion from my kitchin my head drops to the side of the sofa and falls to the footstool and i am paralyzed ,my forehead was sticking right into the corner of the fotstool. then 4 or 5 men walk into my living room and stop without saying aword , unlike the taller gray/white things that you know what they are thinking or doing the new "people" just said nothing.
The first one instead of going over to me went stright for a crapy crystal ball mood light that played bird and sea noises that i got from my girlfriend at the time that i hated (the moodlight not thge girlfriend). i remember they were just playing with my stuff and it seemed like for ages i remember saying and thinking this is ment to be over with what the hell is going on my freking head is sticking into the footstool at least move me or just knock me out. so one went over to me and knocked me out. Being paralyzed was different than all the rest of the times i had a ringing in my ears and felt like crap, the older times felt kinda good but not that good.

i went through a spell as a teen to get evidence of what was happening to me so i would try to steal stuff or mark myself.
Best i did was to throw myself backwards on to a sharp metallic thing that left me with a 4 inch scar across my back. i remember falling on my face after doing it , i could feel the warm blood gushing out of my back and feeling happy thinking" try and block out this you f***ers lol .(good times lol)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

How can I have anything approaching adult discussion / debate with someone who doesn't even realize there is a difference between a 'skeptic' (which is healthy and should be encouraged) ... and a 'naysayer' (who dismisses everything they don't personally agree with without question or research).

EXAMPLE;

#1 Myself and almost everyone on this thread are 'skeptics' because we can't fully explain what happened or why ... but we know it did happen and it was real ... most of us will have looked for all possible logical and alternative explanations before accepting the 'abduction' option.

#2 You are a 'naysayer' because you don't believe it's remotely possible (because you say so) therefore it's not real and anyone who thinks different is a gullible possibly even uneducated fool ... and research is a waste of time because it's all rubbish and lies.

Does that about sum it up ?

I see a couple of other posters have already addressed the issue of proof ... now perhaps you can tell us why you're so conviced it's all rubbish ... come on don't be shy

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
First I am not afraid of the alternative...I don't do the "what if" scenarios. Second it is also highly irrational to be afraid of things that do not exist.

All the supposed evidence can be explained away by natural means or psychiatric means.

Scoop marks...these marks are not extraordinary in any way and could be accounted for by quite ordinary injuries and experiences. ie...falling

Implants look remarkably like glass, wood particles or rocks or other mundane objects which are also in areas one would receive if they had fallen. and had forgotten about them...not one "implant has ever been examined by one of the top laboratories, even when Nova put out an offer to abductees to have scientists analyze and evaluate any alleged implants, they did not get a single person willing to have their so-called implants tested or verified.

Supposed landings spots have a natural explanations....when scientists have examined these sites they have found them to be quite ordinary and the "scars" to be little more than fungus and other natural phenomena.

As for missing time...there is a lot of mental illness's that can be blamed for them...dissociative disorder is one.

Hypnosis is never any good...they can be manipulated to see what others want them to see....and, to me anyways, only the weak minds(ie..gullible) can be hypnotized.

So since all supposed evidence can be explained away by natural means..this leaves actual physical evidence left by the "aliens" themselves...funny how not even the tiniest sliver of evidence that could confirm without a shadow of a doubt is ever left behind...like maybe DNA, finger/hand/foot prints, no one has ever seen an abduction take place...ie...someone in a city is taken...not one person from that city comes forward and says they witnessed a craft hovering over a building and has seen them taking a person away..nor has anyone ever seen a person returned...which should have happened at least a few times.

To those who say well their very careful....really....are these the same supposed creatures you claim have crashed all over the world....

SO now..."alien abductees"..(snicker
) counter any of what I wrote with evidence that cannot be explained away by natural means or mental illness/vivid imagination.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
For you naysayers check out, Dr Robert Leir

He is a surgeon who removes alien implants and they are then taken to labs afterwards for scientific testing, most have unusual magnetic properties and when viewed under an electron microscope have unique qualities.

I would like to warn people of a squimish disposition not to watch the following video as it contains graphic scenes of surgery.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I have just found this video that shows an "alleged" abduction taking place, I am very skeptical about this video, I don't know... it's probably not real but I thought I would throw it out there as it's interesting none the less.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

The foot doctor..
claims the objects are emitting radio signals at two different frequencies, he then goes on to say they are used in deep space telecommunication.

Leir would be interesting if he presented actual evidence of the radio emissions, and the tests he conducted and had blind tested to prove this.

If he would name these supposed places that had tested them along with actual written documentation from the labs.

There other things wrong with Leir but I am too tired or not even interested in doing any work to prove that the alien abduction stuff is pure BS..and that the good foot doctor is just another person who takes advantage of gullible people.

I was a believer but have seen the light.

There are too many holes in the whole abduction stuff. Anyone with working brain cells would see this and those that refuse to believe otherwise are to caught up in the fantasy or just looking to feel special and do not want to lose that special feeling..

edit on 29-6-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
When I was eighteen I had 3 experiences where I was woken in the middle of the night by a blinding light and a high pitched noise and was completely paralysed. It lasted no longer than 30 seconds I guess, but definitely had that loss time feeling when it was over.

The light was so bright and the noise so loud I was convinced somebody else in the house must have heard it. Nobody heard a thing.

I'd never say these were abductions, but were certainly weird and frightening experiences. Interesting to hear those say they felt awakened after their experiences, that's got me thinking.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Hypnosis is never any good...they can be manipulated to see what others want them to see....

It might surprise you to know that I completely agree with this statement ... the terminology you're searching for is 'false memory' btw.

This is the very reason I developed a technique for my clients that doesn't involve hypnosis. Even a therapist with the best intentions can make a subliminal suggestion to a client with just one word in the wrong place. This is great if you want to stop smoking or cure a phobia but not if you want to recall clean but deeply buried memories.

SO now ... "alien abductees" ..(snicker
) counter any of what I wrote with evidence that cannot be explained away by natural means or mental illness / vivid imagination.

Fantastic ... is that the sound of a gauntlet hitting the ground
I will retrieve said gauntlet and take up your challenge ... then wait with interest for your naysayer reply (should be intersting me'thinks),

My 'evidence' (as you call it) is the knowledge / information that I gained following the procedure that took place. Now this knowledge / information is compiled in my ebook 'The Atlantean Anlysis' (free for all to read ... so it's not a money making scheme or trick);

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Ok. I hear your little cogs turning and getting ready to reply that I could easily have researched the information / facts / specifics mentioned in the ebook before I wrote it ... and your absolutely correct ... I could have researched the data before I wrote it.

But how then would you explain that most of what I wrote was only discovered to be real ... or proven as fact years after I wrote the original draught in 1996.

I still have my hand written notes and typewriter written 1st draught made at the time ... and I'm absolutely certain that if my word was not enough (and why should it be) ... anyone with the right connections could have the paper / ink analyzed and dated from that leaving no question that I am telling the truth ... that is in fact why I have held onto every piece of paper with said notes on ... they are MY PROOF !.

So I throw the challenge back to you (or anyone else who really wants to prove beyond doubt) ... if you want to arrange for such tests to be carried out by a scientific laboratory ... I am willing to publically state here on ATS that I will provide the necessary papers to undergo age testing.

So, unless you are prepared to do that ... or give me a logical explanation for how I could have obtained detailed information about things that were not discovered or known to the world at the time of my original writings then I think we have a stalemate.

This is a serious offer ... I have always wanted my claims to be tested because if I was somehow proven to be wrong I would be the first to hold my hands-up and say I got it wrong ... rather than living with a wrong assumption ... so do me a favour and pick-up my gauntlet (please)

Just one more observation on a slightly separate subject;

Are you and adeclerk the same person because you both have the same writing style ... or is that just a naysayer thing ?

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Wrong, there IS physical evidence.

Where? Why haven't scientists jumped at the opportunity to examine this physical evidence?

Try doing some simple research there buddy... There is a lot more to it than just hear say. You are coming here making a claim that no abductions have ever happened... Well, you want to talk about proof? You're the one making a claim here with 100% certainty. Not anyone else.

The burden of proof is on the claimant, so anyone saying there is such a thing as alien abduction (regardless of certainty) is the claimant and carries the burden of proof.

Everyone else is just saying, well this happened to me, but I dont know what it is.....

Then why are they all concluding it was alien abduction if there is so much uncertainty?

Now, before you run your mouth, how about you do a bit of actual research into the phenomena before you juts pick on everyone for believing as they do.... You are only making yourself look bad this way, though I am sure you don't care.

Have fun with your research.

Alright,

Due to a lack of any substantial physical evidence, most scientists and mental health professionals dismiss the phenomenon as "[d]eception, suggestibility (fantasy-proneness, hypnotizability, false-memory syndrome), personality, sleep phenomena, psychopathology, psychodynamics [and] environmental factors."

-Stuart Appelle "The Abduction Experience: A Critical Evaluation of Theory and Evidence. Journal of UFO Studies"

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

#1 Myself and almost everyone on this thread are 'skeptics' because we can't fully explain what happened or why ... but we know it did happen and it was real ... most of us will have looked for all possible logical and alternative explanations before accepting the 'abduction' option.

You know it was real, and know it happened? Doesn't sound very skeptical to me. Keep an open mind, examine the evidence (or lack of).

#2 You are a 'naysayer' because you don't believe it's remotely possible (because you say so) therefore it's not real and anyone who thinks different is a gullible possibly even uneducated fool ... and research is a waste of time because it's all rubbish and lies.

Again, I'm skeptical of the evidence-less claims that are rampant in the UFO/alien community. Anecdotal evidence means nothing, these "experiences" are similar to what has been occuring for thousands of years, previously it would have been "demonic visitors" or "spiritual experiences" whereas now the "Alien" paradigm is applied.

The most likely explanation is that alien abduction experiences are a result of the release of chemicals in the brain (dimethyltryptamine, for example), similar to what causes Near Death Experiences.

Why do "abductees" never ask for a physical item to keep from their "abductors"? Especially when the abductor is as nice as yours was.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
One of my favourite alien abduction cases is that of Travis Walton...

Here is a few quick videos

If you haven't seen the film, Fire in the Sky... I highly reccommend it.

This is one of the most interesting cases out there in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You know it was real, and know it happened? Doesn't sound very skeptical to me. Keep an open mind, examine the evidence (or lack of).

Ok, what part of my comments above don't sound open-minded ... and in comparrison ... what part of your comments (in any of your posts do sound open-minded)

Why do "abductees" never ask for a physical item to keep from their "abductors"? Especially when the abductor is as nice as yours was.

You seem to have completely ignored the most important part of my post offering anyone who doubts my authenticity to have my original notes checked scientifically under laboratory conditions ... that offer is open to you and your friend with the same writing style who between the pair of you seem to answering posts in a type of relay

Either way the offer I made to him/her/you is open to anyone who would like to take up my challenge ... the ball my friend is in your court.

Woody

edit on 29-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Lol, are you kidding I like that case too!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I love this stuff.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed that the entity's or alien's name always begins with the letter "k"?
-What's with that anyway?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

One of the reasons why I stopped lurking and joined ATS...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still questioning. More than thirty years after.

Edit to add: I believed most of what I read on UFOs before I joined. My stance has changed a lot, I've become skeptic of many aspects of UFOlogy. But I haven't changed my mind about abductees and/or abductions.
edit on 29-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: to clarify.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join