It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Body been abducted, Abduction stories.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am just curious about if you have been abducted, or know any one who has. Can you tell your stories.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
I am just curious about if you have been abducted, or know any one who has. Can you tell your stories.

Pretty doubtful anyone has. If they were, there would probably be some physical evidence, but there never is.

"Implants" are always common materials, rocks, metal, glass - the scars are all explainable too.

Unless the "aliens" are committing the perfect crime, with absolutely no physical evidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I know folk who have been abducted. I can't say they were telling me a true story but I can say something seriously weird happened to them. And as a result some very strange things happened to me just after talking to a couple of them. Whatever it's about, don't let anyone tell you it's all a crock of poop. There are invisible things around us - or, they put something in my tea (which I doubt very much).

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What if someone has the abduction phenomenon type experiences, but is not sure? I cannot in all honesty, call myself an abductee, but I've had the 'missing time' and sightings and MIBs.
Also, --- what ---- is doing the abducting? Aliens in space "craft"? Or something from this earth or an alternate dimension? Or time? Or is it Psychological Operations? And by who?

If there is any case that makes me believe firmly, that non humans are "abducting", it's the Kelly Cahill case (Australia)
Also, Travis Walton, Charles Hickson/Calvin Parker, and Betty and Barney Hill.
edit on 27-6-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have only one memory of it, yet my wife whom seldom talks of it has been with others along with myself and her sister.

Yup, I know, it can be discounted as illusion, dreams or whatever, I'm ok with that as I don't care to convince anyone of anything. I have had a lot of experiences that opens the door to the possibility.

In my journals, my old computer, I recorded an event of false pregnancy of my wife and her sister. It stood out as after a few months of skipping a period, it did not make sense, so I took notes. Sister was single and lived with daughter and did not date. Wife was fixed and could not conceive.

After several weeks, my wife woke and told me of a scary dream of the night before. She claimed to be paralyzed on this table while surrounded by little doctors. The one little doctor had this long instrument that scared her. She told me the place had a bad odor and the table was covered with multiple layers of thin plastic. Between the layers was old dried blood from others before her.

Know this, she started that very morning and the symptoms went away within a few days. I asked her to call her sister, as I felt she would also be on this schedule and she was. She told us something violated her the night before and she saw this toy like thing with little tiny light leaving her bedroom which she chased as it turned into her daughter BR., it disappeared. Both girls have a history, but this one event I was able to record.

Enjoy and puzzle this on out, lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I just couldnt help my self giving ATS one last glace before bed...I wish I hadnt, all this talk about about abductions and invisable things...

Im a believer and I just gave my self the heeby jeebies

lol

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I just couldnt help my self giving ATS one last glace before bed...I wish I hadnt, all this talk about about abductions and invisable things...

Im a believer and I just gave my self the heeby jeebies

lol

Hahaha, Wow "heeby jeebies" I love that

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I had a missing time experience back in 08' when I was taking my usual walk through a local park/wooded area... It was quite strange and to be honest still don't remember much about it other than a few hours of my life just dissapeared, I posted a thread here on ATS... My first one infact and it was that experience that brought me here.

Talking about missing time experience I do remember another instance of this when I was a lot younger, durng my school days... I used to have a digital clock and I remember looking at it and it said something like 11:44pm and then I literally blinked and it was about 3-4 hours out... so somewhere in what seemed to me a matter of a few seconds I missed hours.

I've had many strange dreams aswell involoving aliens and ufo's and other things, I am also a lucid dreamer (everynight infact).

Another thing I remember is how I once had a dream about a silver train that I had to catch and I was standing there on the platform and for some VERY strange reason I kind of threw up all my insides and began pushing them all into my mouth and swallowing them, that was a weird dream, but what struck me is when I read Whitley Streibers Communion a year or so later a similar kind of story was in the book!

So have I been abducted? I haven't a clue...

Have strange things happened? They certainly have...

Can I explain any of it? nope...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The "hyperdimensional" aliens have abducted me, as well as the "4D" timetravellers when I was young - although, they tend to avoid me nowdays.

The ones that can travel in time, basically, can travel "between" our reality, like a needle through fabric, they range on a continuum from beings like us that have advanced technology, to highly intelligent/telepathic beings with highly advanced technology, until a threshold is reached, where physical technology is able to connect with the "other side", at which point "hyperdimensional beings" are involved.

In addition, there are many "negative" beings that are basically dead beings in the astral realm, as well as the more advanced spirits of deceased aliens - these "4D" beings are technically dead, however, have means to communicate to thier living bretheren, and are energy-parasitic - usually, these are the beings that are most fearful of the "second death" - and the beings that have taken the "final plunge" thus the beings who are able to completley "transcend" into the higher planes of the astral realm, whom can evolve to "hyperdimensional" levels as they still remain "alive" after thier spirit has detached from thier body.

There are also advanced physical beings, that can travel between 3D and 4D, usually the "reptillians" that are at home on lower densities, the "transcended" beings being those whom, instead of "dying" actually morph into thier spiritual body without having to separate themselves from thier corpse.

Then again, this is all separate to the "afterlife" or universal field of consciousness - that is more like a dreamworld and it can even be said that the most evolved "benevolant" beings as well as the more "malevolant" beings are simply afraid to truly cross to the "other side."

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I will share one of my strange "dreams' about aliens with you all...

I was in what appeared to be a normal kitchen and there where these two huge neanderthal type beings... they looked like cavemen but where extremely tall, about 7-8 feet tall... one of them picked me up, a male I sensed and I literally looked like a baby in comparison and in a strange kind of way I felt like one when being picked up.

Then once I had been put down there where three grey's to the left, two males and one female in the middle... I couldn't physically tell their sex it was a sense of what they were. I began screaming and then for some reason I asked to kiss the female grey aliens hand, I did so and the smell I had off her I will remember to this day, it was like wet cardboard and cinnamon.

I then calmed down and flew out the window in a kind of gesture saying, look what I can do... "I can do this, you don't fully have control over me'. I flew in a circle outside and around a tree and then back in, that's all I remember of that.

The thing that makes me wonder if this was more than just a dream is the smell of wet cardboard and cinnamon, which yet again I found in Whitley Streibers Communion, he described the EXACT same smell, only I had this experience MONTHS before I read that book!

It was Whitley Streiber's book, Communion that made me question a lot of the weird things that I had always considered as just wild dreams, there were some strange correlations that just made me stop and think... I might have had a similar experience.

I don't know if I did, I don't know if some of the things are real or dreams... I am skeptical, come on, just a normal english guy being abducted by aliens, hmmmmm right! lol, but still I wonder as there have been some very strange things that other people explain having.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hey there Seanwalsh,

I have had numerous 'occurances' throughout my life ... but one 100% indisputable event (to me at least). It was in fact this experience that was one of the major factors of my joining ATS.

Back in the day there used to be a word limit for new member replies so I had to break my one main experience into 2 separate threads (links below) and you really need to read both threads to get the full gist of events that happened that night ... and how I know it was real and couldn't possibly have been a dream / sleep paralysis or any of the other explanations that get tossed in the ring after such claims are made.

This single event actually changed my life (in the most positive of ways) because I learned so much from it and suddenly 'knew' about stuff I had no previous knowledge of or interest in ... in short there is NO logical explanation for where this knowledge came from or how I could have such an understanding of it.

>>>I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 1)I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 2)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

There's no holes in that story at all, but I completely believe you. An alien being is visiting you on a regular basis, getting into your house somehow, and leaving no physical trace whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Thanks for the Links...

I shall have a read of them soon, it would be interestng to see if there are any similarities of what I have experienced.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

There's no holes in that story at all, but I completely believe you. An alien being is visiting you on a regular basis, getting into your house somehow, and leaving no physical trace whatsoever.

Ahhhhh .... I love the smell of sarcasm in the afternoon. It's almost as if you were the first to ever make such a comment on such a subject

So good to see someone with an intellectual mind (such as your own) contributing maturely to a thread on this topic ... I always wonder if naysayers are in fact naysayers because they are scared by the alternative

So have you actually got any experience of abduction senarios (as the OP enquires) or are you just going to browbeat anyone that doesn't think the way you do ?

Because unless you can provide evidence that alien abduction is 100% fake ... well, you are no different to any of us who say they are real (don't make the mistake of painting us all with the 'loony' brush my friend) ... so ... do you have evidence to the counterclaim ?

Woody

edit on 28-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I just read your stories I was blown away

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I just read your stories I was blown away

Thank-you, I don't know if you read all the comments but if you did you will see that at one point my claim was rigorously tested by a collegue of JRitzmen (off site) and could not be dismissed (in fact quite the opposite).

If you'd like to read more about the 'knowledge' I acquired during and after the event you can read it by following the link below (and please don't let the title put you off ... it has nothing to do with underwater cities or gill men
);

>>>The Atlantean Analysis

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Haha Ok thank you, I think I will find myself reading those soon.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Star for your last post...

You hit the nail on the head with what you said, some people are naysayers just for the sake of being naysayers.

People fear what they don't know or understand, that's part of the human condition, but with some people it goes so far they begin to ridicule their fellow man/woman and try and label as mentally deranged, loony etc.

I can say that I am a very normal, sane minded person and a skeptic about certain things, including my own experiences, but they have a kernal of truth and there is deffinately something weird going on, what it is I don't know, but I certainly can't discount the possibility of abduction in my case due to interesting correllations.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

Star for your last post...

You hit the nail on the head with what you said, some people are naysayers just for the sake of being naysayers.

People fear what they don't know or understand, that's part of the human condition, but with some people it goes so far they begin to ridicule their fellow man/woman and try and label as mentally deranged, loony etc.

I can say that I am a very normal, sane minded person and a skeptic about certain things, including my own experiences, but they have a kernal of truth and there is deffinately something weird going on, what it is I don't know, but I certainly can't discount the possibility of abduction in my case due to interesting correllations.

People who dismiss without knowing the slightest thing about you make my teeth itch and I have to say so (I've had my wrist slapped by mods more than once for it)

But I completely agree with everything you said in this post. I too looked for other possible explanations before accepting the reality of what had happened to me ... and if no-one believes me so be it ... I know the truth and at the end of the day that's all that really matters.

I'm the most grounded person I know in spite of my profession (or maybe because of it) and find it vital to maintain an element of skepticism in such matters.

Pleased to meet you (virtually speaking of course)

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes I completely agree Woodwytch, I always try and rule out every possible logical explanation and if whatever left is absurd and seem's unlikely then you have to start looking in that area for answers, I have found some... but by no means all.

I have had a read of your experiences, very interesting indeed... I can't say my experiences match that too much, I don't have any recall of devices being inserted... but I have had "dreams" of hundreds of painfull needles being inserted all over my body, like accupuncture only very painfull. This was a recurring dream for quite a while and I was having those dreams about 2 years ago, I just remember lots of needles all over me and trying to pull them out only to have them reappear.

You can find a link to a thread I created about it HERE
edit on 28-6-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join