It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killtown on 9/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Nope, it is not alright.

I am not playing your childish games Simon.

I have already watched one of your videos which you just admitted had nothing to do with the Vatican being directly involved with 911. So why did you even post it?

If there is something that you want me to watch you should post the video that has some actual relevance to what we are talking about. In the future if there is something you want me to watch include the exact time in the video that is relevant.

I'm not playing a game, you are. You asked for the avalanche, and then you don't even want to watch a ten minute video, It is all about the Jesuits. You don't know that the Jesuits control the Vatican? You don't know that all the major players in the world today are connected to the Jesuits in some way? If you don't know this simple little fact you will never understand anything. You will never be able to tell good info from disinfo. What are you doing on a conspiracy site anyway? What are you, a Vatican defender disinfo shill like Charlie Sheen and his Jesuit daddy? If you don't know the connection between London, Rome and Washington, you really should get out of here and go learn something before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
edit on 11-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I starred your post because it's the maddest thing I've ever read here. Madder than noplanes, madder than lasers from space, and funnier than both.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
I starred your post because it's the maddest thing I've ever read here. Madder than noplanes, madder than lasers from space, and funnier than both.

I starred it too. IT's wiggy. I like it.

Please Simon, tell us more.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm honored. Anything you think is mad must be the unadulterated truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

I starred it too. IT's wiggy. I like it.

Please Simon, tell us more.

Oh look its the rest of the peanut gallery chiming in. Now all we need is reheat and exponent and GoodOlDave. It's amazing how you guys all agree on everything no matter how naive it makes you look.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by Classified Info
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Nope, it is not alright.

I am not playing your childish games Simon.

I have already watched one of your videos which you just admitted had nothing to do with the Vatican being directly involved with 911. So why did you even post it?

I'm not playing a game, you are. You asked for the avalanche, and then you don't even want to watch a ten minute video, It is all about the Jesuits. You don't know that the Jesuits control the Vatican? You don't know that all the major players in the world today are connected to the Jesuits in some way? If you don't know this simple little fact you will never understand anything.

I have already clearly stated to you twice that I watched the video which you posted. What seems to be the problem over there Simon?

But speaking of the video do you even know who Eric Jon Phelps is?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

I'm honored. Anything you think is mad must be the unadulterated truth.

Ah, I see what you did there. You copied my rather pithier joke about you from a few days ago.

You should get your own material. Not least your own conspiracy material, because these "bestseller" writers are ripping you dude.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
IDK how this thread got by us for so long but ATS doesn't permit posting of banned members material.

Closed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join