It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s them you seek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
They are here and everywhere watching you day in and day out. Can you see them? They see you, feel you, and smell you without your permission. It’s fun for them to play games on their mission. What’s their mission? To conquer our world by making us slaves for their tyrannical queen. She is mean and green with scales on her tails. There is nothing good about the ones who won’t let you free.

Walk, run, jog, swim, or even hide there is nowhere to go they are already here. Reach out your hand and grab theirs’, no need to be afraid of things you don’t know. Tell them your secrets, whisper in its ear all your fears. No need to panic, no need to scream, silence is master you are just a dream.
edit on 6/27/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thanks for that...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

so in other words i should walk around with my middle finger out, or should I moon them, which one?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
if enslaving us is the purpose
mission accomplished - tell them to go do something else now

top topics

join