It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korean children begging, army starving: exclusive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Shoulda went there first instead of Iraq or Afghanastan- The people are cut off and its sad. smh
edit on 6/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hasn't the "crazy cruel mad-man leader of rogue nation" fear based media nonsense gone on a little too long?

..yawn.. I've never been to N. Korea.. based on what I've seen, it's a little backwards looking and probably sucks. Then again the DC mafia is starving an entire nation because a small handful of US elite don't like one guy.

When the bankers don't like someone, like kim or saddam or Irans president or gadaffi,...sure enough.. every time, that person is crazy dangerous. Like all the big bad boogie men 1000s of miles away.

All these stories of how wacky this guy or that guy is are all spun for a reason.. just imagine how N. Korean press spins news about the US?.. Someone mentioned kim allegedly kidnapped people forcing them to make a movie.. well, the US kidnaps people and TORTURES them.. forcing them to confess to crimes like 9/11.

N. Korea, or the rest of the world, can spin this stuff all day into how US leaders are the boogie-men, dangerous torturers who lie wars & occupations into being.. causing millions to suffer for world domination. It's and endless cycle of tit for tat fear mongering.. kim ill, n. korea, iran and all muslim terrorists combined are a lot less dangerous to your daily life that the local cops who might raid your house with a swat team because a smart meter gave them probable cause you were growing illegal plants.. or the bank thats making you homeless

alex jones may have ruined the phrase, but there is undeniably an information war going on.. there are powerful interests vying to influence your opinions... REMEMBER THAT.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

North Koreans have the worst life I can imagine. The leader has the people so poor and weak, that a revolution is impossible. How can the people of this planet sit by and let an entire people starve and die?

This is the point where China needs to do something. I don't know what, but something!

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

If Nprth Korea had oil then there would be action but just like Africa if there os nothing to offer the globalist new world order and their banks nothing gets done about it. Of course this does not apply to the Muslim countries because they are part of the plan.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join