It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything new on John Titor?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undertough

Originally posted by conspiraciesarenttheories
I think it was a GREAT story by Titor... he covered all his tracks, because he could never return to a specific timeline, just one nearly identical to it. So that means whatever predictions he had didn't need to come true in our timelines. Hard to have holes in a story like that one. : )

The plot of the story was that he was sent back in time to get something to bring back home where he started in his original timeline. Since you and I both get he also said he could never do that very thing he was sent to do. It kind of seems like he left some pretty big tracks uncovered. Who cares if none of what he said about the future would matter given what else he said and uh...what year it is.

*practically identical timeline, he could've gone back and then gone back again if he wasn't able to retrieve it

i see what you're saying, but it's not entirely impossible

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i mean i specifically remember him stating that the timelines were pretty much nearly identical, only slight things different, but of course slight differences can add up to big differences in some events/etc over time

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
or how about that mcdonalds nugget thread eeww. he said he was very nervous to eat here in this time. hhhmmm

i would say he's right about that one!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If john titor is just a hoaxer from our time he has had the whole conspiracy network in a fizz for years now without any new news on his whereabouts.

A master hoaxer or real time traveller?

Either way his story is a great read & gets your mind think about time travel,i'm not to sure what to believe to be honest,i'd like to think he's from a future far far away & giving us suttle hints of whats to come.

give it a few weeks & i'm sure we'll hear something now there has been a thread about him
edit on 27-6-2011 by rhynouk because: adding & deleting

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I see some have mentioned that some of the things that John Titor described are coming to pass, but perhaps that is only because of him mentioning these things in the first place. The mere fact that he described something could have influenced someone to pursue it and realize it. This doesn't mean that Titor was correct. If Titor never existed then the things that he mentioned also would not exist because the creators of them would not have heard it from Titor and would have never pursued it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
John Titor ? Oh yeah i remember him vaguely, something about 9/11 and some kind of giant hologram that mimic planes crashing into towers; it was an odd theory.So he's a time traveller uh?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

Not trying to be a dick, but this is maybe the 3rd thread I have seen today, with a post that was only a question. What gives? Does anyone Google, search or read anymore?

Creating threads is the "new" search function.

Close this now, if not sooner.
edit on 27-6-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i dont know if i believe the titor story, but it was a helluva story either way so i dont mind.
as for the people who say to look at his predictions that didnt come true, bwahahaha what a hoax etc.
seems like you just skimmed through the story looking for the sensationalist bits, and didnt quite get what he was saying.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

Hi Xandyr101 and welcome to ATS!

You may want to try utilizing ATS SEARCH and you will find that any and all topics have been covered here at some point. It is like using a library

I would always use the search before Starting a New Thread
in case the topic you want to talk about may already be out there.

So, click on the ATS SEARCH and type in John Titor and you will have all that you seek.
edit on June 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ahh john titor...that brings back memories...that led me to the discovery of this site (sometime in 2001/02 or so i think) and all fringe things...been an endless spiral since. The amount of information i've ended up learning because of the titor story makes it worth it to me...real or not.

Its a great story, 10 years later people still wonder...and will continue to, until an answer is found...for now its all speculative, which contributes to the mystery of it all. There are eery coincidences with his predictions such as CERN, or the 5100...the list can go on...

I personally, as i'm sure others, would love for this to be true. However that won't happen until there is conclusive evidence on either side...titor is a mystery...and i think he intended that (either for the hoax, or to not change his past) and it worked.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

I'm just curious what you are implying here. Could you please extrapolate upon your comment?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
all the proof you need of the hoax is the pic in the delorean where he has a cigar and is showing a laser pointer to demonstrate the gravitational pull of the time travel device.

ask yourself, "how does the device warp the laser pointer beam, but not the visible spectrum of light that the camera captured ? shouldn't ALL of the light be effected by the device ?

his original posts were on a....wait for it.....time travel discussion board !!!

john haberman is an attorney. he specializes in....wait for it....entertainment deals !!! get your coffee mug here !!

google the duke university physics professor who powns titor. the device would weigh like 200,000 tons and generate more heat than the surface of the sun. and it fits in the trunk of a delorean

there are hoaxes, and then there is titor

he is a clever guy, he tapped into a nerve, but his biggest blunder in my mind was the rationalization for the civil war. it makes no sense. he went out of his way to say it wasn't a revolution or a coup, it was a civil war

after monthly waco like events, (there hasn't even been a 2nd waco) the city folks move out to the country to escape the oppresssive gov't and....wait for it.....war !

huh ?

country folks start killin them city folk cuz they moved to the country

mmmmmk

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Titor is a character in a recent Japanese tv show stein's gate
edit on 6/27/2011 by Soulhacking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
John Titor ? Oh yeah i remember him vaguely, something about 9/11 and some kind of giant hologram that mimic planes crashing into towers; it was an odd theory.So he's a time traveller uh?

wrong guy, but another hole in his story is he never mentions 9/11, the indonesian tsunami, the haiti quake, the japan tsunami/quake, the economic collapse of '08, obama being elected and the whole BC thing, UBL getting double tapped......things someone from the future just might make reference of if they are making a case for how the world is getting crazy
edit on 27-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
He also said no Olympics after 2004.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Lot of fear and anger in this thread.

Do people want to know more about Titor,
about what he said,
or his alternate timeline?

Cause all I'm picking up in here
is a rabid pack of emotions looking to destroy
that which they don't understand.

Maybe I should start my own thread
offering to answer any questions about him.

... on second thought ...

If people are pissed at the idea of him now,
The information I have would make them go ballistic.
And I'm not going to subject a real world person
to the derision and stalking that would result from
him being identified as the alternate reality of a timetraveler.

Hell, there aren't even any real questions in this thread
and the fundamental missunderstandings are staggering.

For instance.
If the bent laser beam is so easy to fake,
then be a scientist and reproduce the results.
You don't need to ask the internet how they feel about it.

Do you're own debunking.

I've never said this before on ATS but this thread is a waste of time.

David Grouchy
edit on 27-6-2011 by davidgrouchy because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I just checked out the fighting diamondbacks and they are pretty potent, and mean business. I have no doubt they will make a move if threatened. So John Titor was right about that too. But in saying that, you have to remember that he also said that his timeline may be a bit different than ours because the further back you go the more you stray from your own timeline. But most things are right on the money. Look at Obama, the president who thinks he's the second Abe Lincoln, presiding on the final days of the US economy. If he's right, there will be civil war shortly after that between the city dwellers and the rest of the nation. The money people live in the cities and might want a one world government. However the heartland would definitely reject such a notion.

Amazing, just amazing.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
With a glimpse at the situation i realized that this story totally reminded me the movie K-Pax..

The character in the movie (Kevin Spacey) and John's characteristics match very well..Their answering style to questions are the same..

By the way K-Pax is based on the 1995 Gene Brewer novel of the same name..and the movie is released 10/26/2001..

You can think i am insane but if you ask me this was just for the movie..Or might very well be Kevin Spacey or someone writing his conversations work just to be seen more real and we know actors sometimes do such things to be seen very very real with their characters..

November 13 2000 they began shooting K-Pax...March 3 2001 they finished shooting..

Again what a great coinsidence? hehe

EDIT: The site claims some of the info are fact and the rest is just fiction for fun..Hmm the dates are probably true but well i am gonna search for a better source just to be sure..

EDIT#2: Found something else but just the day they started shooting...

For K-PAX - which is released in the US by Universal - filming began on location in and around New York on(on November 13, 2000), with a cast that also includes Alfre Woodard and Mary McCormack.

Source is www.preview-online.com...

edit on 27-6-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
Lot of fear and anger in this thread.

For instance.
If the bent laser beam is so easy to fake,
then be a scientist and reproduce the results.
You don't need to ask the internet how they feel about it.

Do you're own debunking.

David Grouchy
edit on 27-6-2011 by davidgrouchy because: spelling

I'm not afraid of anything or mad either, it's just that a titor thread is one of the first I ever opened here, and I got sucked in and must have posted hundreds of times in that thread.

I'll say something positive about the hoax. he/she showed amazing self control by not posting after the last post. there were no, "surprise, I'm back !" posts. I could not have done that. kudos for that

as far as the pic goes, if you want to say the laws of physics are different for titor, than the topic isn't worth discussing with a fanatic. believe me, i've tried. it always ends up with the "alternative timeline" cop out.

as you said, big waste of time

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I'm John Thomas.
My net name is ren1999.

I know a lot about our near future.
Ask away.
I can also predict news headlines.

I also have details on John Titor.
UFOs
..stuff like that.

You can see my futile attempts to alter the future on Digg where I am Ren1999. View my posts here on ATS on the issues I'm concerned about. They are clues.
edit on 15-7-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join