It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian's - The invisible war we are in, tell me your story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Warning - idle speculation ahead:

There is a thing called a tulpa in the Tibetan mysticism

The word Tulpa is from the Tibetan language and refers to any entity that attains reality solely by the act of imagination.

The entity is created entirely within the confines of ones own mind, not drawn out, written down or even verbally described.

If its creator wishes, this "Tulpa Creation" may become physical reality through intense concentration and visualization. However, care must be taken to only bring to reality what is beneficial to the world, lest it's destruction becomes more problematic than its creation (see related account on Alexandra David-Neel)

www.tulpa.com...

so imagine you are in bed and you hear a noise (perhaps the house settling) but you decide it’s a ghost and you concentrate on this idea, you might start to create a tulpa, and the more you focus on this idea the stronger it gets and so the more effects it can manifest and so the more you focus on it – creating a feed back loop

if a religious person is in this situation and decides the noise is made by satan, then perhaps a tulpa with the characteristics of satan might be produced (this is after all how devil worshipers create their demons)

perhaps telling yourself its Jesus come to look after you might be a better tactic

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There are tons of reasons other than 'demonic attack', that could be attributed to your nightly state.

Sleep paralysis, panic attacks, anxiety, night terrors, etc. The only thing you and others like you have to worry about, is an over-active imagination, validated by a 2,000 (or so) year old book.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
Firstly, I am a Christian and yes this is a Christian post namely to other Christians experiencing the spiritual warfare we are in atm, so I don't really want to hear other religious opinions because this post is about spiritual warfare from a Christian standpoint.

I have noticed something lately, or maybe it has been going on for centuries, but that many Christians seem to be under attack lately, demonic attack.

It often is at night, we feel we are being watched or feel like something is there in the room with us but then we pray and instantly the peace of God is over us. I don't know if it is because of the world we live in today, but I am feeling something is happening, something Satan is losing control over with and therefore really honing in on faithful believers by scaring the living daylights out of us.

Last night I felt uneasy all night, tonight i feel much better but I just had this terrible fear come over me. I often to experience this ever since I was a child but now i arm myself with Jesus and pray and feel freedom.

If you are a Christian and experiencing anything like this lately please post it on here. I'd be interested to see how many of us Christians are experiencing these attacks lately.

Yours in peace

Mod Note: This thread, like every other thread on this site is open for discussion by all members. As long as posts remain civil and on-topic there is no reason to exclude anyone from participating.
edit on 6/27/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

Interesting you mention the (fear). It's a slight possesion when it comes on random. Saints have said Satan can work on the faculties of the soul. He can't force you to do anything, but he can put stuff in the mind and so on.

In 2004 I had a job. In the summer this fear hit me out of nowhere, literally uncontrollable. I went a week without eating, dropped down to 131 pounds at 6 foot 1.

At one point I would be on the ground shaking in fear. Literally uncontrollably. I knew I needed confession and communion.

So i believe God withdrew grace from me completely and allowed that to happen to get me to the sacrafice of the mass.

You know God says. " you cannot do anything without me "

Grace sustains our every breath, and I damn sure experienced that in 2004. First time I realized my state without communion. And it wasn't self made fear. I tried to play xbox, divert from that fear, any way I could. it was literally un controllable.

God allows that to happen sometimes to show us how powerless we are without grace.

anyways OP. listen dude. Padre Pio was a stigmatist preist who seen the demons on Earth. He said that if they were visible to the normal human eye, they would blot out the Sun.

and that was back in the mid 1940s... before the culture was as evil as it is today.

so don't sweat it. this time has to come, but afterwards Gods gonna put a new spirit on the Earth.

We are gonna be persecuted man, there is nothing we can do about it but pray and hope it passes quickly.

peace.

edit on 27-6-2011 by JesusisTruthh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
I have not personally experienced these kinds of attacks or spiritual warfare. I have read accounts of others and I note they seem to be proliferating. So I don't know wether it is a kind of fad or hysteria, or whether people really are engaged in these kinds of battles. I am quite sure it goes on (Daniel, among others, leaves no room for doubt). What I don't know is whether everyone who claims to be experiencing this really is. But I don't doubt the validity of this type of experience in general; I am sure it happens.

I do see a darkening for Christians in general however, and on a larger front these are ominous times for the faithful. There is no doubt the light of Christianity is dimming in public life and what we will be left with is an uglier, grimmer, coarser world. Even the athiests can sense something is dying in culture although their blindness doesn't allow them to see the underlying cause. But everyone knows "something is wrong" and "something is ending". This feeling seems almost universal on a cultural level...doesn't it? Can anyone deny?

So expect hard times for Christians ahead, on worldly and spiritual levels alike. Hold on tight...

Well it's amazing you should mention that. In the last times several prophets talk about a time near the end when antichrist is 21 years old.

They say God will leave the World to itself since they left him, which means his grace, a specific light in the mind. people won't be able as if to think aright. Like a darkness. They call it the great darkness near the end times after antichrist is about 21.

Like God withdrawing his providence for a while.

That's where we are now.

And if the antichrist is who I think it is by a lasalette prophecy. He'll be here by 2016 or 2017.

which means he was 21 about 2007..

I really gotta reread the prophecies about the great darkness right before the end.

and BTW you can feel that in the music too today. all these songs about getting money, party till the world ends.

the garbage they put out today is pointless and just indicative of the culture.

This is some deep stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruthh

I really gotta reread the prophecies about the great darkness right before the end.

The dark ages are over; the enlightenment won; we have longer lives; women have more rights; homosexuals have more rights; racism and slavery have decreased; sounds like it's starting to get lighter; not darker.

Of course, you can always count on religious prophecy to be apocolyptic. It gives vivid depiction of "the end"; so that that people might seek refuge (in religion) in fear of this armagaddeon that the creator so willingly braught about for our destruction.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruthh

Misdirection;
that's what I think of those prophecies because the antichrist has been around for a long time.
Just read the New Testament in the letters of John,
the antichrist is those who deny that the Messiah has come.
So all you have to do is look at who is anticipating an alternative future Messiah,
or more important, those who have already declared themselves, as a group, to be their own Messiah.
I'm talking about that illegal, criminal regime in Palestine calling themselves a holy sounding name.

As for if things are getting worse, I would say, Yes.
The satanic system is not sustainable and will end with a dead planet.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Critical thinking.

Why do most people assume that when a presence is felt and they feel fear - that it is automatically demonic? It makes absoluetly no sense if you consider that fear itself is the beginning of not only knowledge but also wisdom and understanding.

You can't see the presence only sense it. What if it was Jesus' presence in your room but not knowing you prayed to God to just make him go away? You would be denying him. It was night when Peter denied him too.

Food for thought:

God told Abraham to get up, go outside and count the stars - it was nighttime.
Jacob wrestled with the angel - at night.
God caused an east wind to blow on the red sea all night and by morning the sea was parted.
When the Israelites were in the desert, the manna came down with the dew that settled on the camp - at night.
God came and talked to Baalam - at night.
God spoke to Gideon - at night.
The word of the Lord came to Nathan, and Elijah - at night.
God gave visions to Daniel and Zechariah - at night.
Jesus walked on water at night.
Jesus reminds servants to be ready because he may even come in the second or third watch - of the night.
Nicodemus was taught by Jesus - at night.
Jesus told his disciples they would be fishers of men and the disciples fished - at night.

These are just a sample of how God works in the night.

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by jmdewey60

You painted Jesus?

or did you paint a graven image of Cesare Borgia?

I doubt the demons would want to kill you for the latter.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

This is a myth taken for granted, though I do see the resemblance. Cesar Borgia: 13 September 1475 or April 1476 – 12 March 1507. Icon of Christ Pantocrator from St. Catherine's Monastery on Mount Sinai (6th century):

edit on 28-6-2011 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Truth01

Here is my reply to your request...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am so sorry to hear about you're experience, and i really recommend you contact Joe Jordan because he is a warrrior for God especially in this arena of demonic warfare (alien abduction/ce4 experiences). He is actually a researcher and has proven that calling upon Jesus actually stops abductions and ends all contact with demons when someone is filled with the holy spirit. Please contact him because he will help you through the lord i swear.

Here is his website and his contact number is on there too.

www.alienresistance.org...

You never have to experience that again you know? I feel a terrible presence at times in my room at night but with the lords grace they cannot even touch me. Nothing can harm you when the holy spirit dwells within you, it is actually against god's universal law which is over satan and his demons did you know that? In fact that demon that persisted you if you had called upon the holy spirit i know Jesus could eliminate him for good right there because nothing angers the lord more than those (inc spirits) who disobey him.

But please, contact Joe because he is a Christian man who is very knowledgable in these cases, and will help you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Truth01

Here is my reply to your request...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am so sorry to hear about you're experience, and i really recommend you contact Joe Jordan because he is a warrrior for God especially in this arena of demonic warfare (alien abduction/ce4 experiences). He is actually a researcher and has proven that calling upon Jesus actually stops abductions and ends all contact with demons when someone is filled with the holy spirit. Please contact him because he will help you through the lord i swear.

Here is his website and his contact number is on there too.

www.alienresistance.org...

You never have to experience that again you know? I feel a terrible presence at times in my room at night but with the lords grace they cannot even touch me. Nothing can harm you when the holy spirit dwells within you, it is actually against god's universal law which is over satan and his demons did you know that? In fact that demon that persisted you if you had called upon the holy spirit i know Jesus could eliminate him for good right there because nothing angers the lord more than those (inc spirits) who disobey him.

But please, contact Joe because he is a Christian man who is very knowledgable in these cases, and will help you.

This post above was for Mamabeth by the way. I don't know why it didn't copy your name Mamabeth sorry

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruthh

Originally posted by Partygirl
I have not personally experienced these kinds of attacks or spiritual warfare. I have read accounts of others and I note they seem to be proliferating. So I don't know wether it is a kind of fad or hysteria, or whether people really are engaged in these kinds of battles. I am quite sure it goes on (Daniel, among others, leaves no room for doubt). What I don't know is whether everyone who claims to be experiencing this really is. But I don't doubt the validity of this type of experience in general; I am sure it happens.

I do see a darkening for Christians in general however, and on a larger front these are ominous times for the faithful. There is no doubt the light of Christianity is dimming in public life and what we will be left with is an uglier, grimmer, coarser world. Even the athiests can sense something is dying in culture although their blindness doesn't allow them to see the underlying cause. But everyone knows "something is wrong" and "something is ending". This feeling seems almost universal on a cultural level...doesn't it? Can anyone deny?

So expect hard times for Christians ahead, on worldly and spiritual levels alike. Hold on tight...

Well it's amazing you should mention that. In the last times several prophets talk about a time near the end when antichrist is 21 years old.

They say God will leave the World to itself since they left him, which means his grace, a specific light in the mind. people won't be able as if to think aright. Like a darkness. They call it the great darkness near the end times after antichrist is about 21.

Like God withdrawing his providence for a while.

That's where we are now.

And if the antichrist is who I think it is by a lasalette prophecy. He'll be here by 2016 or 2017.

which means he was 21 about 2007..

and BTW you can feel that in the music too today. all these songs about getting money, party till the world ends.

the garbage they put out today is pointless and just indicative of the culture.

This is some deep stuff.

I do too believe the time is near, thank you for sharing your story as well by the way. It is very sad to hear sometimes some attacks upon Christians.

I actually believe as well the time is near, I don't know when but I do believe...

Joel richardson is a Christian Jew who knows a lot about revelations and can be seen on Sid Roth's show

www.sidroth.org...

He believes the end is happening but has been in the making for a while. And I believe it is Christians who know the time is near seem to be the ones under the most attack. I don't know what element satan hates us knowing, but I believe it is Israel and our love for God's country and people.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Honestly, it sounds like sleep paralysis of some sort :

www.wired.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join