It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethnic Cleansing of Black Libyans by Rebels... This is who NATO/UN is backing?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Source: www.globalresearch.ca...

Ethnic Cleansing of Black Libyans
Rebels, with the help of NATO bombs and missiles, drove out Misrata's Black population

Source: www.blackstarnews.com...

The "rebels" in Misrata in Libya have driven out the entire Black population of the city, according to a chilling story in The Wall Street Journal today under the headline Libya City Torn by Tribal Feud."

The "rebels" now eye the city of Tawergha, 25 miles away, and vow to cleanse it of all Black people once they seize the city. Isn't this the perfect definition of the term "genocide"?

The Wall street journal article in question: online.wsj.com...

A group of men sipping tea in the courtyard on a recent afternoon say the "traitors" are those who hail from Tawergha, a small town 25 miles to the south inhabited mostly by black Libyans, a legacy of its 19th-century origins as a transit town in the slave trade.

Some of the hatred of Tawergha has racist overtones that were mostly latent before the current conflict. On the road between Misrata and Tawergha, rebel slogans like "the brigade for purging slaves, black skin" have supplanted pro-Gadhafi scrawl.

And these are the Rebels that the UN and NATO are supporting? Does anyone else get disgusted by this? Seems to me the 'rebel' groups that were armed and aided by the CIA (including the Al-qaeda who is also involved in this rebellion, the 'terrorist' group of the CIA) have grown out of control, as they always seem to do.. ie can you say Taliban?!

Wasn't the whole point of the UN mandate to help the rebels? And supposedly protect the Libyan people from the regime? Who is going to protect these people from the UN/NATO/NWO?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

The media is responsible for spreading this war propaganda which has caused insane brutality against the black population of Libya, it is beyond belief, some individual's wives have been raped in front of them by rebels, some have been hanged upside down and kept slashed with swords until they die, some have been hanged in public, all because the media intentionally helped the West set up the pretext for the attack and subsequent future invasion.

No media can be trusted, and people still trust them. They kept saying Black Mercenaries as if an African nation doesn't have black population.

Libya has been destroyed, and for what? To save dollar.

People keep asking why Russia and China didn't veto, zzz, we all know why, what do you think will happen to China when dollar collapses?

China said they would continue dealing with dollar, and not with Gold and other currencies which Qaddafi wanted, and many other nations such as Malaysia were also supporting, and Syria was also moving away from dollar. Without the dollar US can't keep borrowing money, and have to end its imperialist policies.
edit on 27-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Many people claim that libya is NOT a part of africa, which is #ing ridiculous to me. I would not be surprised if TPTB wanted to both save the dollar and "cleanse" Libya of unwanted inhabitants, kill two birds with one stone ?

Division breeds failure of the masses, and riches for the bourgeoisie. This is #ing disqusting, the world is wathcing as a UN/NATO supported genocide unfolds...

WWIII is happening, wdf do we do to fix this ?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Heres a link to a thread I made 2 months ago. It talks about the libyan rebels waging genocide on black migrant workers. I'm not very good at making threads and I can't quote stuff from the article in it. Perhaps you could quote some parts of it so more people see what is really going on. Star and flag for spreading the truth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You are both right but I think the master plan is to invade and occupy surrounding countries to the real targets of the middle east. We will have Saudi Arabia surrounded when they try to dump the dollar as well. We will be in the euro within 1 year, I guarantee it(If the gov dont nuke us first)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Libya is a ripe plum for the NWO to pick.They care only for the resources of the countries they destroy.
They deliberately smash the sanitary, water, and power and any other assets they can.This brings disease and starvation, as well as hardship to keep the people occupied with daily survival,The enorrmous profits from the rebuilding are sucked out of the country slowly after the destruction stops.
This is all done for profit to a few bankers.
I think the whole continent of Africa is about to be carved up once again.....With no regard for its inhabitants whatsoever......

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

Here is a snippet from CanadianPride420's thread from a while back concerning the same issue:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source: richardbrenneman.wordpress.com...

While Obama & Co. claim we’re waging war on Libya to prevent genocide, the only documented instances of real genocide in Libya have been committed by the rebels we’re bombing to protect.

That’s not opinion. It’s unequivocal fact. And the victims are slaughtered for the simple fact that their skins are black.

“Because mercenaries from Chad and Mali are presumed to be fighting for him [Gaddafi], the lives of a million African refugees and thousands of African migrants are at risk. A Turkish construction worker told the British radio station BBC: ‘We had seventy to eighty people from Chad working for our company. They were massacred with pruning shears and axes, accused by the attackers of being Gaddafi’s troops. The Sudanese people were massacred. We saw it for ourselves.’ ”

Sick! Massacred with pruning shears and axes.. ugh! I really wish people around the world would open their eyes and see what the conflict in Libya really is about! Sadly, the MSM will not report on this and it will go unheard of by the majority until it is too late

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am a little surprised that there wasn't more to be said on this topic...
Apparently Libyans drove immigrants, children of immigrants, and indigenous black libyans out of Libya.
How amazingly sad.

top topics

join