It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brain hurts .......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm finally saying hello, after being a long time lurker on these forums. For the life of me I cannot remember how I came across this site however. I do know that I browse this site daily, going over the new posts and topics, as they come up on my facebook wall. It has become a very reliable source of information, when the topics aren't farfetched that is, ex; aliens being demons .... (seriously, i laugh each time i see that one come up).

Since I started lurking, (and it's been longer than my "member since" date), I have come across fountains of information about events and areas I had little to no experience in. Some posts have been enlightening, yet others have been rather news worthy, yet not seen on MSM where I am. Yet other posts have been outright rediculous.

I have always been a skeptic, forever asking questions, and not getting much in terms of information from anyone, remember when we were kids and always asked the big question, "Why?", well, I still do that to this day. I have also had my share of experiences with a few, anomalies. Such as seeing the Niagara Falls UFO first hand, being one of them. There are a few others, but they aren't of that big of importance. To me anyway.

Here are a few things about me, that I should probably get out in the open. I do enjoy a conspiracy theory, who doesn't, keeps the mind working. Aliens, yes I believe they exist, just not in terms of the GFL. Government coverups and the masterminds behind them?, yep, I believe in that to. Even here in my country I have come across a few. One world government?, of course, just not the Star Trek type of world that some people envision it as.

Over the course of my lurking I have found some interesting posts, and i do look forward to many more. Oh the reason why my brain hurts, is because of sorting out fact from fiction from the posts that come up, some are credible others I have found kinda make me go WTF?!?!?!

Anyways .. This is me for now, just your average guy trying to make it in the world of lies and deception. Oh and making sure i stay off the grid, so when the SHTF I can pack my survival knowledge and head to the mountains to make sure I survive ...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Welcome Kreighton. Sounds like you'll fit right in. As for your brain hurting, may I suggest some surgery?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

I loved Monty Python growing up, I completely forgot about this skit they did, nice to see it fits so well with the topic title lmao

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to read your posts.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreighton

Yo buddy, I see that you realize there is alot of nonsence on this site to...

I used to come on this site for the UFO stuff mostly... I saw a triangle UFO last summer...I was reading about the one at the niagra falls nuclear plant... sounded similar.... But I got bored with that UFO stuff(mostly bad videos and crazy ideas about what's flying them) ... The only Alien "nonsence" I reasurch at this point is the Project Camelot interviews

As well, I've really got into political issues and Alternative News like Drudge Report / Infowars/Alex Jones , Supporting Ron Paul...all those crazy things ...

Beats ATS in my opinion

The only reason I clicked on this is because my brain hurts (from being on ATS for to long)

(which is like an hour)

top topics

join