It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which ATS members actually have interesting lives?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm the tech manager for a paranormal investigation group if that's interesting enough.

I also dabble with making music on my computer, help run a haunted house every Halloween, and do a few video editing projects here and there.

In the past I had a radio show for 2 years, helped run a local poetry reading every month, sang for a punk band, and occasionally participated in backyard wrestling.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I enjoy living everyday. I've had a pretty interesting life so far. I'm only 26 and engaged, working on a BCompSc(Bachelors in Computer Science). I've installed CCTV, Card Access, Networks, Fire, Alarms,ect. Very exciting job, always traveling and meeting new people. I once played guitar with Janis Joplins guitarist that was great. Very interesting guy. (RIP)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I used to be interesting, but retired from interesting and only dabble in eccentric these days. What Im shooting for is being an accomplished recluse in my 5 yr plan.

There are a lot of interesting people on ATS, Dave of course is interesting, normal in spite of your depravity remark, and a great conversationalist... but we have famous, semi famous, crazy, must be postin from the loony bin, government, .. etc. I personally like the average Joes.. at least they dont prattle on all night and day about how interesting and unique they are.. or more likely USED to be. My very least favorite but most entertaining are the wanna be's... like the guy who was in charge of cutting internet when he gets orders from the president. WIth big scissors.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Born in Austria. Moved to Spain at the age of 8. Moved to the UK at the age of 15. Plan to move to L.A. to pursue my dream.

That's as interesting as it gets. Though I have plans. BIG PLANS. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

heh. when my husband and i got married, the war in Afghanistan and Iraq just started several months earlier. I was married 8 years and have a five year old.
Afghanistan is still going.
I am beginning to wonder if I will have to worry about the draft when my kid is 18.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I like to think I do neat stuff.

Im an avid hiker/climber/traveler. Ive seen a lot of cool stuff being in the outdoors. Nature is pretty amazing.

I have four very unique cats.

I have been professional songwriter/musician for 15 years. (Vocals,Piano, Guitar, Bass). Ive been privileged enough to play with some interesting artists, some famous ones, and some really terrible ones- all over the place. From Georgia to California.

I guess being interesting is going to be different to a lot of people. Some people would consider hiking a waste of time, while others would think it was the most interesting thing ever. It depends on the person and their opinions.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
I like to think I do neat stuff.

Im an avid hiker/climber/traveler. Ive seen a lot of cool stuff being in the outdoors. Nature is pretty amazing.

I have four very unique cats.

I have been professional songwriter/musician for 15 years. (Vocals,Piano, Guitar, Bass). Ive been privileged enough to play with some interesting artists, some famous ones, and some really terrible ones- all over the place. From Georgia to California.

I guess being interesting is going to be different to a lot of people. Some people would consider hiking a waste of time, while others would think it was the most interesting thing ever. It depends on the person and their opinions.

That sounds awesome!

I also do a lot of outdoors stuff.

I always catch snakes and lizards and stuff and it usually freaks out whoever I'm with at the time.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
My life is interestingly bad. I have a permenant black cloud hanging over my head.

I am an assitant for ESF 8. I will let you look that up and figure out what it is. But I am not federal so no one panic.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Greattt :/ wow I didn't realize it had been that long.

Well the worlds end in 2012 anyway so I don't think you have to much to worry about

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think the word "interesting" has been blown out of proportion, thanks to mainstream media and culture.

We are constantly bombarded with images, movies, music, books- pretty much everything our mind consumes is all intense and beyond the standards of a normal day for 99% of the population.

I think a better questions would be, "who has an out-of-the-ordinary" life, because I think everybody has an interesting life- every single person!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
My life is interestingly bad. I have a permenant black cloud hanging over my head.

HAH! You remember that character on Fred FLintstone called "bad luck Schleprock"??

Youre new avatar :

blog.nola.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Well, I'm considered "famous" in certain circles, which always cracks me up. (Picture me going, "Aroo? Famous?") I'm a best selling romance author who's been featured on World News Tonight, ESPN, NBC, ABC...gosh, all over the place. I used to work for NASCAR, too, which was pretty darn interesting (Cup series...the stories I could tell!). Currently, I still write books and work for a newspaper. Yes, I am a member of the MSM. Scary thought, eh?

If anyone doubts the veracity of my claims, just Google "Pamela Britton" and you can read all about me, and Pamela Britton-Baer when I write for newspapers. Heck, you can even click "contact" on my web site/newspaper site and I'll reply to you and verify that it really is me who's posting this message.

All that said, I've no doubt I'm small potatoes compared to many, many people who lurk here.

Pamela Britton
edit on 27-6-2011 by PamelaBritton2U because: because I'm a writer who can't spell.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PamelaBritton2U

You'd have a much larger market among ATSers if you included aliens, zombies, and the occasional demonic possession in your romance books. Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

You'd have a much larger market among ATSers if you included aliens, zombies, and the occasional demonic possession in your romance books. Just sayin.

Gosh, if I had a dollar for every time my agent/editor said, "Why can't you write me a vampire story?" Uh, because it's not my thing. Although I actually wrote a book for HarperCollins a long, long time ago that featured an angel, but that was back when "paranormal" wasn't the "in" thing. (c 2000)

That said, I have a very interesting young adult book that I want to write one day soon. It features all kinds of magical elements. Can't wait.

Pam

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Wow. I just looked at your site!

Nascar erotica
that looks like a lot of fun

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I can see it in your future.......you will get an incredible urge to travel to Dunn, NC and volunteer your time and energy preparing fresh Sushi and Sashimi for a small family who idolizes you for your raw fish presentation. It will be mildly rewarding and you will write a book about the expirience, make 1.3 million off the book deal and retire in the Hamptons. You must be a Leo.

(BTW, no charge for that reading
)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You cant pull the wool over my eyes! Cashmere,maybe--but wool--never!---Thurston Howell the third.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i met mike tyson at the airport in washington d.c., back in the day when he was iron mike tyson the baddest man on the planet.

this was just before he went to prison for rape.

i asked him for his autograph and he told me to f-ck off.

he was with 3 of the meanest, biggest 6'10" 350lb hardcore, gangsta body guards that i have ever seen.

which made me laugh. being told to f-ck off by mike tyson and his entourage is ten times better than some piece of paper i would have lost by now.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Dunno whether or not anyone would find me interesting....
I'm entirely self made and am one of the leaders in my industry. I have innovated services that millions of women are currently wearing. I got rich.

Then I got curious hence why I'm here..

I have lived an extremely charmed life.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i met mike tyson at the airport in washington d.c., back in the day when he was iron mike tyson the baddest man on the planet.

this was just before he went to prison for rape.

i asked him for his autograph and he told me to f-ck off.

he was with 3 of the meanest, biggest 6'10" 350lb hardcore, gangsta body guards that i have ever seen.

which made me laugh. being told to f-ck off by mike tyson and his entourage is ten times better than some piece of paper i would have lost by now.

Did you call him a little panzy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join