It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Disclosure and Steven Greer?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Really, so you are as it seems 100% convinced that those so called foofighters in WWII who were indeed buzzing around and toying for some reason with especially those warplanes were in fact curious and playful energy eating plasma life forms called CRITTERS.
And you find that Concord UFO also even a good modern example of that.
Do you think that they have also good eyes, because it looks to me in that video as if that CRITTER as you believe it is especially alongside some of the windows of that plane flies to see what is inside.

100%? Nah maybe 99.2%
but yeah, pretty sure they were energy critters. As for the Concord one it seems the debunkers here claim it was 'just a lens aberration' so that one may not be a critter. But then those same debunkers tell me the ones in space are just dust and lens artifacts too...

Do they have eyes as we know them? No Idea. I have never seen a critter up close yet. They may have other sensory devices. Not sure how you would catch one either
or IF we even could. Maybe they communicate by channelling. I bet I can find a few who will testify to that

So I assume then that you can provide at least the hard core evidence for your claims above?

Nope... critters don't seem to leave any trace though you should be able to track them with some sort of EM detector. Someone on here once said they bought a UFO detector and everyone scoffed. But if they are indeed energy critters that effect electronics when ever they are near... a UFO detector would actually work

This does not preclude the crafts that are ours, nor the true visitors... just covers the myriad of glowing translucent shape shifting objects flitting about the sky (after eliminating the obvious lanterns, balloons, hoaxes, etc as best as possible) I know we are being visited... just not as many as most assume.

Hard core proof? NO ONE has it... not since the NAZI saucers, not since Roswell, not today. There are only third hand stories and confusion, deliberate perhaps, but we the people have no saucer to inspect, no alien corpse to examine... just endless stories that get more muddled as time goes on

edit on 29-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks you for your response with the Concorde footage. Haven't seen that before.

Another member replied that the anomaly, in the footage, was a lens flare. That may be the case but my one and only UFO sighting looked very similar and was seen with my own naked eye - so no lens flare. The object was observed for longer and went around the rear of the aircraft 2 or 3 times.
Thanks for your "Critter" explanation - certainly worth consideration.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thanks - I have seen your video (posted on another forum) Nice to see the author in person.
In fact it prompted me to reply on this thread - cheers.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Thanks - I aim to amuse

However I was referring to Icke - but yeah, it could just as easily apply to Greer as well

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Agree, though for one part, if he did lie on the education part then, how on Earth did he build a Particle Accelerator from scratch?
An HHO generator for powering cars et cetera. okay that's not too hard a concept but how do you even start to build a mini LHC in your house, any ideas?
Oh and do check the 'interview' of David Adair sometime. He mentions very interesting things. Here's a YouTube link: www.youtube.com...

Zorgon would you please give your opinion as well on those two guys?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The guy need an income....

If you take that in mind you can explain every move he made after his grant disclosure-project.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Okay the "Critters" I refer to are plasma life forms... you can google that term and find even main stream science is looking at that. As to curious... from the days of foofighters in WWII when we first noticed them they were buzzing around and toying with our planes. A good modern example is the Concord UFO

Regarding WWII Foo Fighters Zorgon I am sorry to say I have to disagree totaly, the objects Identified back then were not plasma balls /critters but had a solid dics/cone/ball shape within a bright halo.

Thats first hand info

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Originally posted by zorgon
Okay the "Critters" I refer to are plasma life forms... you can google that term and find even main stream science is looking at that. As to curious... from the days of foofighters in WWII when we first noticed them they were buzzing around and toying with our planes. A good modern example is the Concord UFO

@bobdownunder, you need to edit your quote tags, for what Zorgon said to match mine. Without the quote tags it looks like you are plagiarizing what he said which I'm sure isn't your intent.

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Regarding WWII Foo Fighters Zorgon I am sorry to say I have to disagree totaly, the objects Identified back then were not plasma balls /critters but had a solid dics/cone/ball shape within a bright halo.

Thats first hand info
So you're saying you observed discs with halos, cones with halos, and ball shapes with halos personally? Even if that's true, what you or your source personally observed, doesn't preclude that someone else observed things that looked more like lights. It's possible (maybe even probable?) the observations had more than one source. You can't say "I saw definite shapes, therefore nobody else could have seen lights without a definite shape", there's no logic in that claim, because of course both could have happened.

Foo fighters

The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down. The phenomenon was so widespread that the lights earned a name - in the European Theater of Operations they were often called "kraut fireballs" but for the most part called "foo-fighters"....

The "balls of fire" phenomenon reported from the Pacific Theater of Operations differed somewhat from the foo fighters reported from Europe ..

* A type of electrical discharge from airplanes' wings (see St. Elmo's Fire) has been suggested as an explanation, since it has been known to appear at the wingtips of aircraft.[11]

* It has been pointed out that some of the descriptions of foo fighters closely resemble those of ball lightning
All the examples there are of various types of lights, though that doesn't mean that you or others didn't see objects with shapes.

I don't recall if Greer had any accounts of "foo-fighters" in his disclosure project. If he did, I never heard those accounts

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Source: Wiki...

Have a look at this:
select.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

There's NOTHING there, Reg. Page comes up, headline is there, but underneath it says that content is unavailable. Got a better link?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Have a look at this:

Floating Mystery Ball Is New Nazi Air Weapon

Hmm no I don't want to buy the article

BUT The NAZI kept meticulous records. I have all sorts of sketches and blue prints for the NAZI saucers, the Bell and other stuff... but not one scrap of paper on NAZI plasma balls... and German pilots reported them as well and thought they were our weapons

St Elmo's fire is a plasma phenomenon but usually attached to something like the mast of a ship, or a wing. Ball lighting is also a plasma sphere, but there not intelligent

St. Elmso's fire on a aeroplane wing
Poto: Martin Popek (Czechia)

Guess we are going to have to catch one to find out... either way

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Here is the article:
imageshack.us...=1

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think you meant [St. Elmo's Fire] attacHed (not attacKed), right? Probably just a freudian slip, eh Zorgon...

reply to post by regenstorm

That works - thanks...
edit on 6/29/2011 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Here is the article:

Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
I think you meant [St. Elmo's Fire] attacHed (not attacKed), right?

Yep typo

Attached like this

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by zorgon

@bobdownunder, you need to edit your quote tags, for what Zorgon said to match mine. Without the quote tags it looks like you are plagiarizing what he said which I'm sure isn't your intent.

Sorry I should be shot at dawn

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Thats first hand info
So you're saying you observed discs with halos, cones with halos, and ball shapes with halos personally? Even if that's true, what you or your source personally observed, doesn't preclude that someone else observed things that looked more like lights. It's possible (maybe even probable?) the observations had more than one source. You can't say "I saw definite shapes, therefore nobody else could have seen lights without a definite shape", there's no logic in that claim, because of course both could have happened.

Foo fighters

I never said I had observed them myself so stop playing silly one upmanship word games with me, the info I verbaly witnessed back in the late 60s-70s was experiences from my father and also recounting his RAF and American bomber crew mates during WII over the Channel and inshore Europe on wing support and bombing raids.

Also had the pleasure to see some old recon photos from bombers taking photos of these what I call drones.

edit on 30/6/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Have a look at this:

Floating Mystery Ball Is New Nazi Air Weapon

Hmm no I don't want to buy the article

BUT The NAZI kept meticulous records. I have all sorts of sketches and blue prints for the NAZI saucers, the Bell and other stuff... but not one scrap of paper on NAZI plasma balls... and German pilots reported them as well and thought they were our weapons

St Elmo's fire is a plasma phenomenon but usually attached to something like the mast of a ship, or a wing. Ball lighting is also a plasma sphere, but there not intelligent

St. Elmso's fire on a aeroplane wing
Poto: Martin Popek (Czechia)

Guess we are going to have to catch one to find out... either way

Totaly agree and what I believe not all cases are static discharges and plasma balls, anyway totaly off topic
oh yeh Greer? sorry op

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by imnotanother

Dear imnotanother

Now then I do not know about why Greer is not around any more but.

One possible reason for one of these guys shutting up could be he found out the truth.

The possibility that the truth is so terrible he had to keep it from us. That is the fear that I have and a possible good reason for silence.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I don't recall if Greer had any accounts of "foo-fighters" in his disclosure project. If he did, I never heard those accounts

He had, here are some accounts from out the DISCLOSURE PROJECT BRIEFING DOCUMENT
Written and Compiled by: Steven M. Greer, M.D., Director and Theodore C. Loder III, Ph.D. April, 2001

Testimony of Lieutenant Colonel Charles Brown (retired), US Air Force October 2000

Later when I was in Britain, they were having a NATO exercise out in the North Sea area. And a couple of these little friendly balls of light got in the traffic pattern. Well, you can imagine what happened when they flew over the deck without landing, needless to say. And it threw the Navy into absolute consternation, as you can imagine. Well, the newspapers picked it up and they were in those days able to talk to the sailors and the airmen involved. And everyone is screaming for an investigation. They [the British] said, we have no investigative agency, blah, blah. Well, to make a long story short, some years later, the group Captain I worked for, who retired as an Air Vice Marshall… we were talking about this incident. And he said that the U.K. agency investigating UFO’s was one floor above me in the same building that I worked in for three and one-half years, and yet they did not admit its existence!

[This testimony is corroborated by British Foreign Service Official Gordon Creighton who, while not knowing Colonel Brown, tells an almost identical account of a covert UK office dealing with the matter. SG]

Well, this is just the tip of the iceberg, because some of the very unusual sightings were in the U.K.

[See the testimony of Nick Pope, Larry Warren, et al. SG]

And they were also talking about the little Foo Fighters that were over Germany. The Germans thought they were ours and we thought they were Germans. Now in the real world, balls of light do not have a place being guided by an Intelligence, being airborne, and causing consternation or playing games. There is no explanation other than they are from someplace else. So as far as I’m concerned, that is totally inexplicable, based on my judgment, my background, and my research.

Testimony of Sergeant Clifford Stone, United States Army September 2000

Sergeant Stone tells an amazing story about the history of UFO’s and extraterrestrials dating back to the early 40’s and probably before. General Douglas MacArthur organized a group called the Interplanetary Phenomena Research Unit back in 1943 to study this issue and it continues to this day. Their purpose is to recover objects of unknown origin particularly those that are of non-Earthly origin. They obtain field intelligence information and pass it on to those who are the "keepers of this information." Stone says that even Project Bluebook had an elite investigation unit, which was outside of Bluebook. This unit was thought to be working in conjunction with Bluebook but in fact was not. Stone has seen living and dead extraterrestrials in his official duties on an army team that retrieved crashed ET crafts. He thinks that the extraterrestrials will not permit us to explore the depths of outer space until we’ve learned to grow spiritually and that they will make themselves known soon if we don’t first acknowledge their presence.

On February 26th, 1942, commonly called the Battle of Los Angeles, we find that there are some 15 to 20 unidentified craft flying over Los Angeles. We immediately responded by trying to shoot these objects down. The 37th Coastal Artillery Group expended 1,430 rounds. We immediately set out to try to find out if there was some hidden base belonging to the Axis from where these planes could come, some commercial airport that they could have had these aircraft housed. None of this bore out. Every search effort we made turned out to be fruitless.

At the same time in the Pacific they were experiencing the same phenomena, the so-called Foo Fighters. General MacArthur directed his intelligence people to find out what was going on. I have reason to believe that in 1943 MacArthur found out that in fact we had things not of this Earth and visitors from some other planet visiting our planet that was actually observing that world event we call the Second World War. One of the problems that he had was that, should this be the case, and should they prove to be hostile, we knew very little about them and we had very little means to defend ourselves.

Greer; Beginning at least as early as World War II, we found that certain officials in the US government knew that we were not alone, that there were advanced machines flying around in certain regions of the WWII conflict which were not ours, and not theirs.
A medical colleague and friend, whose relative was a celebrated WWII pilot, has told me that this pilot was sent to Europe by the president to figure out what these so-called "foo" fighters were. He reported back to the president that they were extraterrestrial spacecraft.

Foo Fighters: During World War II in the European and Pacific theaters, and in India, pilots and crewmembers began reporting unexplained glowing balls flying in formation beside their military aircraft. Beginning in 1943, pilots flying over the Indian Ocean, Germany and elsewhere reported similar events, stating that the "balls of fire" raced across the sky at fantastic speeds. While it was suspected that the Nazis were flying some sort of missiles, rockets or electro-gravitic devices, intelligence efforts eventually surmised that the Nazis were also being tagged by these odd balls of light. Reportedly, an American pilot paraphrased a comic strip title from the day and stated "Where there’s foo, there’s fire." The term "foo fighters" was coined and stuck.
American Air Force pilots and intelligence officers flying over Germany, and particularly the Rhine Valley, radioed to the American radar center instances of seeing dozens of red or orange lights, flares or possible Nazi night fighters, "kraut fighters" or "kraut balls." The radar center, however, reported to the pilots that the radar screen showed the military plane to be alone in its airspace. Rather than being an isolated incident, the balls of light reappeared with increasing frequency throughout 1943 and 1944. Indeed, in 1944, two P-47 pilots each observed a "foo fighter" in broad daylight. Flying near Neustadt, Germany, one pilot reported observing "a gold-colored ball with a metallic finish." The second pilot, also flying near Neustadt, described "a phosphorescent golden sphere" with a diameter of three to five feet.

In May of 1945, American soldier Lynn R. Momo described "a fireball of rather startling nature" over Ohrdorf, Germany:
It was brighter than any star, or even the planet Venus. It passed completely from horizon to horizon in about two seconds. The path was through the zenith, so that whatever its altitude, its speed must have been enormous.
Momo went on to state that the object was soundless and had a "rising and sinking" or bobbing motion as it traversed from horizon to horizon. Momo said it reminded him of the reflection from a mirror that, when held in the hand, causes the reflected light to bounce erratically with the slightest movement. "A similar device was employed in World War II to project images of religious scenes on the clouds to frighten superstitious enemy soldiers. It was quite successful until they caught on," Momo reported.

The late American journalist Frank Edwards cited a report by Major E.R.T. Holmes from England which summarized sightings by B-17 bomber pilots of the 384th Group during a bombing run on the Schweinfurt, Germany industrial complex on October 14, 1943. Major Holmes stated in his report that the discs caused no damage to the bombers. The official military report was signed as follows:
Major E.R.T. Holmes, FLO, 1st Bombardment Squadron, to the Minister of Information 15, War Office, Whitehall, London, under date of October 24, 1943. (Mission No. 115 in the British records)

Frank Edwards and others believed that an investigation into this phenomenon was initiated in Britain, although it was flatly denied by the British military. Further, no evidence for its existence, other than a few documents such as the Holmes report mentioned above, has been uncovered. The alleged report was known as the Massey Report, apparently named for a Lieutenant General Massey. But Air Marshal Sir Victor Goddard, the first Deputy Director of Air Intelligence to the Air Ministry in Britain, stated that there was no General Massey in the records of the British Army. However, a Hugh Massy was listed in the 1945 Who’s Who. Lieutenant General Hugh R. S. Massy was appointed eventually to the office of Deputy Chief of the Imperial General Staff. Was this Massy, who retired in 1942, the general who investigated the foo fighters? As with the nature and origin of these enigmatic flying objects, the report and its namesake remain a mystery to the present day. [/ex[

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I think you mean:

באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join