It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Disclosure and Steven Greer?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
No.. but where are those witnesses now? Where is their testimony? They don't need Greer to tell us what they know. So where are they?

Hanging out and making documentaries with James Fox? Just a guess

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Well calling an orb to appear is not that hard
The 'Critters' are curious and aware of us. But they are not aliens they are local

Ah! Yes that could be!

But what if the mechanism by which you call in an Orb and the mechanism for contacting ET are the same?

Consciousness is the key, as they say!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
You wonder why I would defend Greer, it's because I tried a guided meditation myself, and saw an Orb with my own eyes.

Well calling an orb to appear is not that hard
The 'Critters' are curious and aware of us. But they are not aliens they are local

ATS sent a team out to Gilliland Ranch... don't recall ever seeing the outcome of that trip though.

Hi Zorgon - I've spent a long time lurking and your input has been a key reason for signing up here.

I am curious though; when you say "the "Critters are curious and aware of us" what is it that you are actually saying?
Also, when you say "they are not aliens they are local" I take it that you think they are an, Earth, indigenous species or race that lives - somewhere (underground?)

Not sure what you imply - could you clarify please

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Greer got tired of swallowing his own barf just to prove he's legit.

Happens to a lot of preachers.
edit on 28-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Greer got tired of swallowing his own barf just to prove he's legit.

Happens to a lot of preachers.
edit on 28-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

I Take it from your post that you "don't" think he is legitimate.

Are you saying that he is now tripping over some of the claims he made earlier?

My general opinion is that; Greer created credibility for himself by using other credible people and their experiences to create a band wagon for less discerning people to jump on - obviously, after paying the required fee to jump on the transport..

Not sure exactly what you are meaning

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Naz,

The Greer topic is always a slippery slope. The Disclosure Project Conferences are without a doubt historically important. However, soon after these conferences, Greer made some claims that he was in possession of free energy devices that he would soon release to the public, along with inconclusive photos of orbs and blinking lights he claimed were E.T. beings he had contacted. Soon after that he began hosting expensive retreats where, for a price, you could meditate and contact these beings with him. Credibility is like a house of cards, all it takes is one misplaced card and the whole thing falls. In Greer's case, he seems to have had several misplaced cards.

I dislike his behavior personally. It's arrogant and disingenuous. But I still give him credit for having the balls to gather all the witnesses he did. No one did it before. He should get some credit for that. It was important that someone do that on a public, international stage.
edit on 28-6-2011 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Naz,

The Greer topic is always a slippery slope. The Disclosure Project Conferences are without a doubt historically important. However, soon after these conferences, Greer made some claims that he was in possession of free energy devices that he would soon release to the public, along with inconclusive photos of orbs and blinking lights he claimed were E.T. beings he had contacted. Soon after that he began hosting expensive retreats where, for a price, you could meditate and contact these beings with him. Credibility is like a house of cards, all it takes is one misplaced card and the whole thing falls. In Greer's case, he seems to have had several misplaced cards.

I dislike his behavior personally. It's arrogant and disingenuous. But I still give him credit for having the balls to gather all the witnesses he did. No one did it before. He should get some credit for that. It was important that someone do that on a public, international stage.
edit on 28-6-2011 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

Yup! NightVision,

I can't disagree - spot on analysis.

The "Free Energy" escapade sent warning bells ringing in my mental "Ops Room". It seems almost a case of - can't go further with the UFO thing - so I will promote free energy stuff so trusting inventors will hand over, and relinquish rights to, their technology developments in the hope of making a fast buck in the future.

Opportunist - That is my one, of many, summarys of Greer and his acolytes.
edit on 28/6/2011 by Nazirite because: Grammer spammer

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nazirite
The "Free Energy" escapade sent warning bells ringing in my mental "Ops Room". It seems almost a case of - can't go further with the UFO thing - so I will promote free energy stuff so trusting inventors will hand over, and relinquish rights to, their technology developments in the hope of making a fast buck in the future.

Don't you think that's a little harsh?

How many people have really given those "free energy" or EFTV motors and chargers and things a fair chance?

Most seem to just rely on Mythbusters hatchet-jobs to tell them what's real and what's not....

And inventors don't have to hand everything over to Greer BTW, they can Open-Source the technologies instead. Which is a much better route for disclosing these kind of technologies!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Don't you think that's a little harsh?

How many people have really given those "free energy" or EFTV motors and chargers and things a fair chance?

Most seem to just rely on Mythbusters hatchet-jobs to tell them what's real and what's not....

And inventors don't have to hand everything over to Greer BTW, they can Open-Source the technologies instead. Which is a much better route for disclosing these kind of technologies!

Sorry cup of "Joe"

I wasn't casting aspersions at those inventors creating/inventing "free energy" devices.

In fact I was suggesting they were the ones who were vulnerable to the Greer types who would somehow get hold of their intellectual property - under the ruse that the information would be made available as "Open Source" for the benefit of humanity - rather than being restricted by ownership of the exploitative Corporations.

People like Mythbusters - Are vulnerable to editorial censorship - if Mythbusters get too close to the reality or the truth they will experience a subtle steering away from innovative technology which may be paradigm busting.

Controlled opposition - if you will.

Patent rights to the everlasting lightbulb are forever locked away by intellectual property rights - possessed by the major corporations - in the name of maximising profits.

If I had groundbreaking technology - beneficial to mankind - I would not want Greer involved in the process because I think his agenda is driven by his own personal motives.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I agree with that, when I saw the press conference..

Before I joined ATS I visited the site of the disclosure project many times to see if anything was disclosed yet, or to find an update on the congressional hearings. It's a dull and boring site.
I even wrote an email once (2004/2005) because I wanted to ask them if they had information on the Nazi UFOs. These IFOs (Identified Flying Objects) are my main point of interest as a private researcher and in my opinion are they the smoking gun in Ufology.
I got an email back that I should buy and read a certain book. (don"t remember which)
It was very disappointing to get just a reference to a book.

Greer got too close to the truth, maybe TPTB gave him the choice, witnessing how his family gets murdered before he gets killed himself or play their game. It's the same all over.
Starting with the Adamski case. Adamski didn't meet Venusians, he met "renegade" Germans. The Venusian was only invented to hide that.
Billy Eduard Meier? Probably the same.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

I don't know who Greer is, and I'm not even familiar with the E.T. Contact expeditions - but if you seriously think that disclosure of aliens and/or suppressed technologies is the "one thing that could solve all our problems"...

You've got another thing coming. That's an incredibly naive statement in the least and dangerously idealistic in the worst.

But anyway, I digress....

Suffice it to say that pinning your hopes for a better life on the hopeful exposure of state secrets is probably not going to turn out well for you in the end.

I don't think you understand the scale of how energy is bought and traded in our world today. Creation or the releasing of Free Energy, Overunity, devices WOULD solve a mass amount of problems, world wide. Think of many world issues... any of them. The solution is energy.

Don't over complicate life. Life is very simple. Please, you don't be naive by thinking that an infinite amount of problems can be caused by one source.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I am curious though; when you say "the "Critters are curious and aware of us" what is it that you are actually saying?

Okay the "Critters" I refer to are plasma life forms... you can google that term and find even main stream science is looking at that. As to curious... from the days of foofighters in WWII when we first noticed them they were buzzing around and toying with our planes. A good modern example is the Concord UFO

As far as I am concerned the STS75 tether incident shows many of them swarming to the energy collected by the tether... but skeptic say its dust

But you can't say dust on the STS80 storm footage
If you are not familiar with these two U2U me and I will link the thread. Don't need to go over that again here

Also, when you say "they are not aliens they are local" I take it that you think they are an, Earth, indigenous species or race that lives - somewhere (underground?)

No not underground. In our atmosphere and near space. Seems the young are bred in the atmosphere.

Plasma "Critters" like energy amoeba can change shape without defying physics, account for the fact that they appear as fuzzy (hard to photograph a ball of energy) and glowing, they can flit around at lightning speeds and not show effects of inertia no more so than a lightning bolt does and would not leave and hard trace evidence as they are not solid

Also explains why we see so many of them flying about erratically and seemingly aimlessly

Tallahassee UFO 2010 is a good one that we believe shows a critter giving birth

Not sure what you imply - could you clarify please

Hope that helps if you need more you can U2U me

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Has NOBODY taken a look at the video link I provided in my earlier post?

Some feedback on parts 1-10 would be good...It's all about Greer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by White Kestrel

A moth?? That was hilarious, had never heard of him before... So the guy basically took People for Complete idiots? Though I would like to know what are your opinions about two well known guys which I believe are legit. They would be David Adair and Bob Lazar. Thanks in Advance,

Hi White Krestel,

Unfortunately I do not know enough about Adair to give you an opinion.

On the other hand, Bob Lazar is a very interesting case. Like any good conspiracy, I think his story has a base of truth mixed with embellishments and blatant lies. He did lie about his education. and I do not believe in the Element 115 which I think is a hoax. But I believe he's seen some extraordinary things at Area 51.

Zorgon would probably know a lot more than me on those two. And I'd be interested to see what he thinks of those two. Perhaps, he'll be back to answer.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon..... The Concorde film is a lens artifact. I have seen a cameraman from that period who used those cameras in his everyday work explain and show exactly what it is caused by and replicate said *light*. It was featured in one of the better UFO documentaries made in the late 70s early 80s. Sadly, only part of the film is available online however, I do keep a weather eye out for it and will post it here if it ever appears in its' full version.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Zorgon..... The Concorde film is a lens artifact.
Yes, that's pretty close.

Specifically, it's actually an artifact of the image stabilization feature of the camera used.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

You're a good sport, I liked your answer and would agree with most of it.

Except for this part:

Although, if you read the agreement more carefully, it actually says that you're allowed to share data from the retreat, but you have to get permission from them in writing.

Good Luck with that !!

See it's a private retreat, so they have to protect the identities of the other participants. They wouldn't want you doing things like going there and filming everybody's faces and posting it on Youtube.

Or pics of aliens that look like moths or a fuzzy out of focus christmas tree, as his latest one showed.

But it's all good. If you ever go to his retreat, just remember this thread and the links supplied. Chances are, you'll become a good contributor to show the truth about Dr. Steven Greer.

I appreciated your reply.

edit on 28-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Hi SmoKeyHaZe,

Has NOBODY taken a look at the video link I provided in my earlier post? Some feedback on parts 1-10 would be good...It's all about Greer. www.abovetopsecret.com...

That, my friend, is two hours and a half of Greer...

The only thing good I would see out of those Greer vids is that it's free to watch.

And I don't have time right now.

Gee...Greer and free in the same sentence does sound weird...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I use my own terminology for people like Greer; I call them "Shepherds of Destruction"

Alex Jones once described it as "leaving a turd in the punchbowl".

...he drops a turd in his own punchbowl with his remaining. unprovable, so-called facts about reptiles and inter dimensional aliens.

That has to be the funniest characterization of a Greerism that I've heard or read on here in a long, long time...

"... he drops a turd in his own punchbowl...!"

Thank you immensely, Nazirite. That's a classic keeper...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Okay the "Critters" I refer to are plasma life forms... you can google that term and find even main stream science is looking at that. As to curious... from the days of foofighters in WWII when we first noticed them they were buzzing around and toying with our planes.

Really, so you are as it seems 100% convinced that those so called foofighters in WWII who were indeed buzzing around and toying for some reason with especially those warplanes were in fact curious and playful energy eating plasma life forms called CRITTERS.
And you find that Concord UFO also even a good modern example of that.
Do you think that they have also good eyes, because it looks to me in that video as if that CRITTER as you believe it is especially alongside some of the windows of that plane flies to see what is inside.

Here you said.

Well lately I haven't seen one whistle blower that has provided the good. Lots of stories to be sure but since Roswell over 50 years ago... not one insider has yet produced any hard core evidence.. ever

So I assume then that you can provide at least the hard core evidence for your claims above?

edit on 29/6/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join