It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Disclosure and Steven Greer?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Actually I have a whole team working on it and some are real scientists. Even Dr Hal Puthoff stopped by a few times. But so far we are getting further on propulsion drives than 'free energy'

Ah, great. So Greer has a team working on it, with no visible or apparent results, and you have a team working on it, with no visible or apparent results.

So you are better than him, how exactly?

Hence my suggesting that a proof-of-principle experiment be conducted in a completely transparent and public way, so that everybody at ATS and everybody in the world can see the results......

But the thing is disclosure is not about free energy. It is about alien existence and whether or not they are visiting.

Disagree. "Disclosure" is about making public anything that's being kept hidden from us by TPTB. That includes alien existence, and it also includes "free energy" and advanced technologies, and a lot of other things.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

"energy from the vacuum" is the best term to use - referring specifically to the energy in the fabric of space.

STS75 NASA's famous tether incident

drag a 12 mile copper wire through the earth's ionosphere and POOF instant free unlimited energy. Only problem was NASA scientists were convinced it would not amount to much so they didn't install a $100.00 circuit breaker... just in case.

Well in the first few minutes they got over 10 times the energy anticipated and the resulting sustained arc fried the system, severed the cable and they lost a $100 million dollar satellite

OOPS

Fortunately the NAVY one that flew at the same time (
) was more successful and led to laser transmission of power, even with a laser (SELENE) capable of sending power to a base on the Moon.

But that is another story

MIT has finally recreated TESLA's wireless power transmission, but they say its only good for lap tops
Either you CAN transmit power or you can't. Scale is irrelevant

There ya go more disclosure and all that can be documented

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So you are better than him, how exactly?

My team is neither making public announcements nor taking in any money. Just people working to try to solve the problems.

Perhaps we are fools... I could use a new car or all expense trip to Barcelona so I can yell at Project Camelot

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Our houses, all our appliances are fed by power lines that carry one side of the charge. The other side is GROUND. Your house is literally plugged into the Earth

Very wrong actually - most houses have at least 2 wires, active and neutral, no current should flow through the earth - have you never heard of a Residual-current device?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hence my suggesting that a proof-of-principle experiment be conducted in a completely transparent and public way, so that everybody at ATS and everybody in the world can see the results.....

Well a few years back Beerguy an ATS member, came up with a hydrogen fuel cell that you can make in your garage. He submitted his material... then vanished. We never heard from him again

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Dr. Paul Brown, collegue and friend of Matyas ( an ATS member and head of our team) invented a 'battery' that could utilize radiation directly... in other words you could draw off the radioactivity even from nuclear waste. He died in a very mysterious car accident and the government took over his website and company

www.thelivingmoon.com...

So those that actually get any results... well you figure it out.

Now then what are YOU doing for the cause?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
Very wrong actually - most houses have at least 2 wires, active and neutral, no current should flow through the earth -

3 actually 2 hot and 1 neutral that is how we get 220volts
But you say 'wrong' then explain to me where TH Moray and Tesla pulled the power from

edit on 27-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

MIT has finally recreated TESLA's wireless power transmission, but they say its only good for lap tops

There ya go more disclosure and all that can be documented

Great, so where is the documentation then?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So those that actually get any results... well you figure it out.

Now then what are YOU doing for the cause?

Well, I'm still alive here so I guess not very much eh?

So if those technologies worked, where are they now? Why isn't anybody building and selling them?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayzeed
No! you are completely off mark. I am not talking about "lights in the sky" or any of the amorphous sightings.

Well most reports here at ATS ARE "lights in the sky" type sightings and even UFOlogists are strating to understand they are lifeforms (Denise Stoner, director of Mufon Florida is one... she figures 50%ish and she includes some paranormal phenomena)

There have been thousands of credible witnesses of huge triangular and circular structured craft that are solid things.

Well yeah... triangle are the favorite of our military.
And if you research sightings of triangle you will see they fit a military timeline. I did say 15% are ours and 5% are the real visitors

As so many on ATS you ask for proof and confirmation! If I or anyone had the proof it wouldn't be a secret.

Well seeking proof is what I do here
like this one

America (probably the millitary complex) has advanced power and propulsion technology that could greatly allieviate the worlds energy and transport problems but through their avarice and obedience to secrecy do not want to release them. If anyone but them try to patent any of these systems I'll guarantee you that they will come out and say sorry we patented that in so and so year.

Naturally... but the military has no interest in alleviating the world's energy needs. A pity but still reality. Nellis AF Base here in Las Vegas has a really huge solar power array... but not for us

But Military Secrets supercede Disclosure... so long as its a secret, there will be no disclosure

But you guys make a false assumption... a space ship drive is not the answer to energy needs... two different technologies altogether. You cannot plug your house into a warp drive... though I guess you could us the aircraft carrier Enterprise's on board nuclear plants to power a small city

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So if those technologies worked, where are they now? Why isn't anybody building and selling them?

Umm the hydrogen fuel cells are readily available all over the world

Here is GW filling up at the first Shell Hydrogen station in Washington

and you can buy your own kits from Bob Lazar's company United Nuclear
He had a lot of trouble with the courts to get this through but all is well now
www.switch2hydrogen.com...

Many nations are using Hydrogen for their buses. It's just the good old USA that is slow to change

as for the Nuclear Batteries... that has been moved to the restricted technology list. Unfortunately it is currently closed to the public
www.dtic.mil...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Great, so where is the documentation then?

Right here... you really should try google and do your own research instead of wasting time defending a rotten egg

Wireless energy could power consumer, industrial electronics
web.mit.edu...

Goodbye wires!
web.mit.edu...

MIT Wireless Power Discovery Proves Two Is Better Than One
gizmodo.com...

How MIT's Wireless Power Could Replace Cables and Outlets
www.popularmechanics.com...

Wireless energy transfer
en.wikipedia.org...

Got a whole bunch on LASER power transmission even to and from space, but I already covered that in another long thread

But none of this has anything to do with Herr Greer

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks!

But still no "free energy"/EFTV technology fully disclosed and available to the public for sale.

Oh except for that Bedini and Friedrich one I posted earlier in thread, the one that comes as a kit complete with parts, schematics, instructions and everything.

And both of those guys are still alive too.....

What's your opinion on that one? Has your team tried it?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What's your opinion on that one? Has your team tried it?

Don't know been offline for a few months. I'll ask

Why don't you start a thread on just that topic alone? You might get interest. Attaching it to Greer will not work

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Why don't you start a thread on just that topic alone? You might get interest.

There was a thread about it already, but it did not get much attention. It was discussed for a bit then forgotten, like most things on here.

I keep dredging it up again because Bedini and Friedrich are the only ones I can find who are selling a product, AND willing to open-source it, AND they both have pretty good reputations in alt energy circles.

If you know of some other product that meets all those criteria, please let me know!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It seems that everyone put all their chips on one man and when he was pushed off course, we all gave up. Is that not how it happened?

Disclosure of E.T.'s, imo, is pointless. If you honestly don't believe that intelligent life exist in other planets, solar systems, dimensions, etc... then I recommend that you go outside, stand in the grass, take off your shoes, and reconnect yourself back to the Earth and the Universe and ask for some wisdom and common sense.

Disclosure of technologies is what is most important. What people have to understand is that the Queen of England owns trillions of dollars of land all over the planet. A lot of this land has uranium, that is pretty much useless except for bombs and power plants, regardless of the harmful effects. Money is made off of this unstable element. Yellow Cake.

It is about energy. Just like Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower, once Morgan found out that the world would be powered for free. He ended the funding and blew up the tower. After investing all the money, he blew it up. Possibly to destroy any way of back engineering.

Wake up people. Turn off the TV, go outside, listen to your intuition. When forming opinion, form in from experience instead of a youTube video or some cynical person relying on comforting beliefs because they can't dare burst their bubble.

I'm glad to see that there are still a few brave people on here to stand up for is right. Everyone wants to just forget about it but we can have a better life if we want but we have to work towards that goal instead of saying it can't happen or that since one guy seems whacky that it is all a hoax.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnotanother
Just like Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower, once Morgan found out that the world would be powered for free. He ended the funding and blew up the tower

After investing all the money, he blew it up. Possibly to destroy any way of back engineering.

Why do you have to make up stories and tell lies here?

JP Morgan died in 1913, the US government blew up the tower in 1917..

But do not let facts stop you making up stories!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Everybody should be aware of the basic logic in all this.

Anyone who wants the truth of course supports any efforts like the one we see from the disclosure project.

The rest have either fallen victim to the massive assault on our intelligence from we are born (fluoride and other food and water toxins, school indoctrination, mass media brain wash) or they are government bots or agents.

Either way they are simply to be ignored since they either work for the darkness or have been rendered invalid by the systems assault on us all.

Follow your sense of logic and reason. Retrain it even, by using it. Ask yourself questions that you have to come up with the answers for on your own, not by reading a book, watching a documentary or asking someone else.

It's logical that a forum like ATS where the truth is set free, will be attacked by a system that wants to hide the truth. Be aware of this, always. Notice the childish ridicule which is put in place of intelligent arguments and you'll know if you're dealing with anyone valid.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Disclosure of E.T.'s, imo, is pointless.

The fact that life exists in the Universe is not really an issue... disclosure is about whether or not that life is visiting us now or in the past

As for Tesla... when he conceived his wireless electric car he placed a device on the power plant at Niagara with a receiver in the car. So yeah he could power his car with transmitted power but the power had to be generated somewhere. It was at this point that Westinghouse said "Where can I put the meter?" and that was that.

Same with the Tower... sure it could transmit energy that you or I could leech for free... but someone has to build those towers and maintain them? Will YOU do that for free? Someone has to generate that power for the towers to transmit... who will provide that service for free and pay for the towers out of pocket? You? Hmmm

And any consideration for the environmental impact of all those millions of watts of power being beamed through the air? Just because you cannot see it doesn't mean it can't hurt you. Just stand beside a radio tower when its broadcasting... see how well you get cooked by the microwaves

"Free Energy" is not as simple as people think. Follow the logic and tell me who will provide the equipment for free and where will the energy come from to feed the transmission tower.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cade

Your argument is illogical and does not make a point

Blindly accepting something from the likes of Greer just because it fits your belief system does not make it truth. Greer an co. have done nothing to further the cause of disclosure or free energy... he is merely riding the wave and collecting the cash

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Wake up people. Turn off the TV, go outside, listen to your intuition.

Good idea
Go fly a kite in a thunderstorm like another famous Illuminati did... you will get all the free energy you can handle

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join