It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Disclosure and Steven Greer?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think his last picture of a so called alien (absolutely #ty, ridiculously pixelated, christmas color containing, no detail whatsoever) destroyed all credit he could have had and did have.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Maybe he's served his purpose? While he did put together a fairly impressive group of folk for the press club stuff, he's also tied to some Rockefeller interests thru that same venue.

And maybe he was used to further some UFO memes that some special interest group want spread. Or gubmint group.

Or...he may just well be a "walk-in" for some dark and sinister "extraterrestrial" force. Plus; he does seem to like some money and steroids.

He seems like bad ju-ju to me no matter what combination of the above he is.
edit on 26-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnotanother
lost technology, etc.

Once again.

Exactly what "lost technology" are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
The "Disclosure" movement is a rebirth of the old 1950s UFO cults. It has no basis in reality and is very much a religion that preys upon people and their money.

It's also a geopolitical issue, it has to do with the people who run the world and their policies on technology, media, law, banking, military etc

Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
The "Disclosure" movement is a rebirth of the old 1950s UFO cults. It has no basis in reality and is very much a religion that preys upon people and their money.

That's a very penetrative and incisive observation there comparing it to the 50's scene especially the Contactees. p:

And I agree it's some form of religion, but I do think some of these guys are connected--or used by--a twisted intelligence greater than their own.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

reply to post by SonoftheSun

I did read a lot of the info on the link you provided but it was no sort of proof of a hoax besides this moth episode.

Then you very obviously didn't read it all.

I appreciate the friendly passing of knowledge.

You're welcome. As I said, the same was done for me.

I see a lot of this type of thing on ATS. What I mean is that people's fears of the unknown show on their sleeves with this website.

I see it more as a quest for knowledge through evidence, science, research and facts, but to each his own...

I see a lot of hatred towards the movement Steven Greer created because people attack the person who is pushing the message.

People are attacking? Questioning, yes. Showing results, yes. Proving he's a fraud, absolutely.

There have been many other people in history that have gone against the grain and tried to show the people of that time a new way. In the end, hundred to thousands of years later, those people are considered an avatar. The point I am trying to make is that just because everyone says he is a hoaxer doesn't mean he is.

It is not said that he's a hoaxer. It's not a hearsay. It's a fact.

When people talk about Steven Greer and Disclosure, all they talk about now is how he is crazy and he is a hoaxer.

I would think that the people that say that he's crazy has to do with many factors such as his pseudo telepathic communications with Extraterrestrials, amongst other outlandish wild claims. People say that he's a hoaxer because they have read very conclusive evidence.

We no longer ask questions to decades of obvious cover ups, secret agendas, lost technology, etc.

Sorry but yes we do.

We just want to instantly put someone down and we are afraid of bringing up the same questions that person did.

No one needs to put Greer down. he has done that himself. Many in this field are asking the same questions but with honest intentions.

I believe it is a smear tactic on his character to numb down the minds on those issues.

Wow...I really don't know what to answer to that one...

As we continue to pay outrageous amounts of money for gasoline.

Very expensive indeed. But compared to what? How much someone pays for sitting on a beach with Greer?

I think our opinions are at opposites. Totally. So let's just agree to disagree and just leave it at that...

Be safe on your quest.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
A billion times it's been said that disclosure is coming and yet it's not....

So can we stop wasting our time and do the shiz that matters??...

EDIT: I do believe in the presence of ET's and such because the evidence is overwhelming at times and sometimes ET's are the only explanation but just because people say "DISCLOSURE IS COMING", doesn't really mean it is....Those fools are just stuck in a fantasy land.
edit on 26-6-2011 by iSwag because: EDIT*

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

en.wikipedia.org...
The Warden Clyffe Tower for example as a major technology that was put to end by JP Morgan.

That is one of thousands of inventions/patents for over unity devices.

I have another link but I am not sure if it is against the T&C to post it due to the fact that it contains schematics for hundreds of energy devices. But if you go to google and search "free energy info" and look for a UK url you might find what I am talking about.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag

Well if something like cold fusion technology is successfully disclosed, that will change a lot of things don't you think?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

en.wikipedia.org...
The Warden Clyffe Tower for example as a major technology that was put to end by JP Morgan.

wrong, "The core facility was not completed due to financial problems and was never fully operational." Jp Morgan invested a lot of money in it - for nothing

That is one of thousands of inventions/patents for over unity devices.

No it had nothing to do with overunity, and guess what - none of those patents or inventions produced overunity!

I have another link but I am not sure if it is against the T&C to post it due to the fact that it contains schematics for hundreds of energy devices. But if you go to google and search "free energy info" and look for a UK url you might find what I am talking about.

No one denies that there are lots of links and patents for "free energy" devices out there, but none of them actually work.....
edit on 26-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I dont have anything against his "business" of mediating, lecturing, and spreading "truth", but does it to be that expensive....furthermore does it really bring anything to the table besides the good talk.....I mean really ?!
And for Disclosure Project ...... a decade passed ...... I see nothing; neither "forbidden" techonologies being released nor any Spaceships landing on the front lawn of the White House.
I used to "this guy really know his stuff, let's see how it turns out." (2001)
The Moth event.

"Well, that's mess up"
"-Sigh- He's just like eveybody else.....trying to make money out of UFO phenomenon." (2009)
Lucky me I didn't spend a cent.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by iSwag

Well if something like cold fusion technology is successfully disclosed, that will change a lot of things don't you think?

It would change more than anything we can think of. Hopefully it would be a positive changee...

We're in that time of period where we really need it, ya know?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Amazed by the disclosure press conference I thought that disclosure was eminent. But Greer seems to have lost it.

Why? Why did he start to talk nonsens?
Was it because TPTB threatend him to kill him?
Are there similarities to the Adamski case?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

yes, both claimed to be in contact with et, both were frauds

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Greer gathered a lot of names that stood up and said they know something and would testify in congress.

Well that was years ago and no testimony, nothing disclosed.

I too once believed this was it... but we still have nothing. If all these people have something to testify, then do so. What are they waiting for?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I did read a lot of the info on the link you provided but it was no sort of proof of a hoax besides this moth episode.

Here's some more evidence that Greer is a fraud...

The Moth Man Proof Essay

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
He's probably busy spending all the money he made off all the suckers, sitting some where nice and tropical, full of chuckles.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
He's probably busy spending all the money he made off all the suckers, sitting some where nice and tropical, full of chuckles.

Besides appearing in court on trespass charges he's preparing his next big money-grab.

15 attendees are wanted for his UK training session at $3840 per head!

Amba$$ador "Training" in UK

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Regenstorm

yes, both claimed to be in contact with et, both were frauds

Before Adamski got ridiculed he was given a lot of credit, even by high ranking people. He was even invited by the Dutch queen. Adaski didn't meet Venusians, he met with Germans aka Nazi UFOs. In my opnion the Venusians were invented to hide this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
i was on here probably 2yrs ago and the amount of people claiming disclosure was coming was insane, ive came to the conclusion that disclosure wont come because there is nothing to disclose......i believe in ufo's and aliens im just not convinced they would really give a crap about a backwards race on the verge of blowing themselves and their planet to pieces.
No government anywhere in the world would have the capacity to keep alien contact a secret without somebody or some rogue nation annnouncing there has been contact just being realistic governments arn't that powerful or smart!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join