It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Disclosure and Steven Greer?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Steven Greer: Free energy, UFO tech & US government secrets (copy & paste into bitly url)

P1 -> 1s2hFEp
P2 -> 1iVeFap
P3 -> ReZPR1
P4 -> 1iKFrTF
P5 -> 1i56K9F
edit on 3-5-2014 by koperniguz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There was another Dr. Greer post I posted a while back and mysteriously, it is gone! and all traces of it from my history in profiles..

There was definitely something fishy about Greer and the events that claimed to happen right before your eyes (or not, like invisible aliens walking about your camp).

As far as disclosure - it happened - look at all the credible witnesses who came forward.

Disclosure is happening on TV - look at all the shows w astronauts and other credible people talking about their experiences - on national TV.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: koperniguz
Steven Greer: Free energy, UFO tech & US government secrets (bitly url)

P1 -> 1s2hFEp
P2 -> 1iVeFap
P3 -> ReZPR1
P4 -> 1iKFrTF
P5 -> 1i56K9F

Working links updated (requires vk.com registration):
P1 -> UENrvl
P2 -> 1n9tu6N
P3 -> 1s9SmkU
P4 -> 1nYkvLD
P5 -> 1rPB2zO

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

As far as disclosure - it happened - look at all the credible witnesses who came forward.

Under the leadership of an utter charlatan. Certainly makes these "credible witnesses" seem infallible.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

I don't think Stephen Greer is a charlatan, or a fraud.
He knows they exist, and wants so much to show the world that they do.
He goes to some extremes, sure, and you cannot live on no income, especially for some of the venues he sponsors.

I say give him a break, he does have some results.
edit on 3-8-2014 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun
reply to post by imnotanother

Hi again,

If you already read that thread with all the supported links that prove that Greer is a hoaxer, in 10 minutes, you read waaaaay faster than I do !!

Greer isn't crazy. Not at all. He is a hoaxer, a scam artist. Funneling tons of money from the people that put trust in him. Far from crazy.

I don't think we will ever find out if he truly started honestly and then corrupted or if it was his agenda from the beginning. He's probably the only one that knows that.

Reality: Steven Greer is a scam. Please, read the thread and links. Cost nothing and you will then see for yourself. I do not reply to your OP to convince you but to give you free friendly advice. As it was done for me.

So if Greer is a hoaxer then what about all of the credible people that gave reports?

Are they all hoaxers as well?

Think! before you speak...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

The topic is dormant, everything has come to a halt.
There is no new credible evidence and every other source has ran dry.

These people trying to make a living based on new UFO/ET are tearing at shreds.

If they ever did visit (unproven) they have not been back for 20+ years! The time for imagination is over people, too much technology and bad camera recordings to provide any kind of smoking gun!

In the old days the saying was :- Unless they land on the white house lawn then I refuse to believe!

Well now unless that happens - there will be no disclosure and anyone that believes otherwise can continue to contribute to Mr Steven Greers BMW repayments.

edit on 4-8-2014 by Mark_Frost because: In a rush

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So if Greer is a hoaxer then what about all of the credible people that gave reports?

Credible people that gave reports? Which ones? The ones that were at the disclosure conference or other people that support Greer?

Until I know which ones you're talking about, it's hard to tell...

Thanks for the advice but I always do.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun

Credible people that gave reports? Which ones? The ones that were at the disclosure conference or other people that support Greer?

Until I know which ones you're talking about, it's hard to tell...

I am not your baby sitter so you should be able to read if you are a so called writer, and where do you get off claiming to be a fighter to a "REAL fighter"?

You insult the word when you say that you are a fighter!

Stop making statements that you can not prove!

Thanks for the advice but I always do.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Waltwillis,

Thought the topic of this thread was "What happened to Disclosure and Steven Greer?" and not "Why is SonoftheSun a writer or a fighter?"

I've given plenty of links to support the fact that Greer is a hoaxer. It's up to anyone to read them or not.

So, let's just agree to disagree.

Have a good day.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ahhh, Dr. Greer.

He caught "ufo disease" and it has scrambled his brains just a bit. But that's par for the course in ufology and the new age esoteric movement.

Pretty sad that they actually hinder real scientific research in to the ufo phenomena.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turiddu
The "Disclosure" movement is a rebirth of the old 1950s UFO cults. It has no basis in reality and is very much a religion that preys upon people and their money.

What a silly thing to say!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join