It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Good evening everybody! I finally decided to make an account here after a few years of lurking. I hope I don't get banned to soon. While I consider myself a civil poster on message boards, I have been banned from most of the ones I have used mainly because I get irritated when certain people (you know who you are) decide to "tattle" on others when they think they should be offended.

Also I believe each post should be viewed alone as it is, not from a biased point of view based on the poster's previous comments. When I see people doing this it irritates me. A lot. When I get irritated I start trolling hard, which usually leads to the ban. So I hope this doesn't happen, and I'll try really hard to hold back when I should.

Anyways, I wanted to make an account because I have information to share. I have had a few paranormal experiences from my childhood as well as some weird things that happened while I was in military. I look forward to sharing with you all as soon as I can.

Love,
Violater

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater

Hi Violater, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater

Also I believe each post should be viewed alone as it is, not from a biased point of view based on the poster's previous comments.

Welcome to ATS Violater !!!

Though I should warn you that I will remember that comment the next time I view one of your posts.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy ATS.a moderator should be along shortly with some help..follow the rules and ignore the idiots and you will be fine again Welcome

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I hope I don't get banned to soon.

lets hope not violator. enjoy your stay

(Whispering in my head): hehehe yeesss!.... yeeeeesss!.. enjoy your stay foolish one hehehe. but you will soon become one of our sheeple and bow to our evil ATS lord who's plans are to take over the world with his incredible power of darkness
MUAHAHAHAA!

edit on 26-6-2011 by Whirpool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Me and you think alike haha

Welcome aboard..the troll boat
haha have fun

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Welcome..hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

As for me I stay mostly in the paranormal, prophecy forums and once in awhile I check out "Fragile Earth" since I do believe our intensifying natural disasters are by no means "random" but are instead directed from higher dimensions where Gods mentioned in religion reside.

And Gods are giving people a message, that they should become better people and improve their morals..

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion.

new topics

top topics

join