It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAK: Hugo Chavez Dead From Heart Attack!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by SunnyDee

Cuba airs new photos of convalescing Hugo Chavez...

Notice that his surgery was precisely what i mentioned in an earlier reply. My intel sources was right after all.

hugo chavez

Does he only have 1 track suit? Just curious.
www.newstatesman.com...

Ok, pat on the back for you, you have intel....None of us knew that he was having surgery in Havana. Still want to see video. Pics could have been taken anytime, the people can be manipulated. Waiting for live video, that's all.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
He's a twisted and sick man with egomania. How can anyone feel sorry for him?

I wish it were true. This man has already done too much damage to this world.
edit on 29-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

What damage has he done to this world? Or, more specifically, what has he done to you?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Video? A video of Chavez talking with castro holding a newspaper with a clearly visible June 28th date on the paper, has been broadcasted by al-jazeera for nearly 40 hours. Now do you want your slippers and morning coffee brought to you too or do you have anything to offer in exchange but endless whining?

Chavez on al-jazeera

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Aaron Russo talked with Nick Rockefeller before 9/11. He said theres going to be an event thats going to cause us to go to Afghanistan to drill pipe lines and then into Iraq to establish a base. Then were going to go into Venezuela and get Chavez. I personally doubt that they would have sent our troops into Venezuela for a Regime change... I doubt we could afford it and I doubt they would have had any kind of public support and I'm sure its not too hard to induce a heart attack when you pay as much money as we do in the military. And finally he said it would end up in Iran! Yeah... if he was accurate about that much... i believe he speaks the truth

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join